FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Fruits of curiosity

Fruits of curiosity

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *eester Grey OP   Man  over a year ago

Welwyn

After quite a few meets with my female friend and many alone there have been occasional interaction with other guys. These interactions got me thinking and experimenting with making guys cum. The whole scenario leading to the pulse of the cock as cum shoots out got me hooked. With this in mind the following is how a perfect meet would go. Normally I'm very dominant but this is written as a sub.

After browsing through countless profiles and leaving messages which go unanswered or deleted I finally received a reply. The guy has one picture on his profile. It's a very respectable cock and balls. He says that he's bi and likes to indulge in light S&M . I respond with that sounds great. He asks for a number.

It's clear from the first conversation that he's very dominant. As we get further into talking I decide to try to be submissive. He gives me an address and instructions on what I must wear. He wants me in joggers, t-shirt and trainers. Nothing else. I am to drive to the top of his road , leave the car and walk to the address. I mull over this and decide to give it a go.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *eester Grey OP   Man  over a year ago

Welwyn

On the day I drive to the street. It's quite upmarket with all detached houses. I walk to the house. I press the door bell. A voice comes from the speaker. " Come in and strip once inside. Do not move until you are told to do so" . The door opens . I walk in and am confronted by an almost dark hallway. I strip off and put my clothes on a side table . The same voice tells me to walk forward and go through a door to my right and down a flight of steps. I do as I'm told . It's almost pitch black . I sense someone behind me and a blindfold is put on me I'm led by the hand to a high backed chair with arms. I'm seated and the guy fastens my arms and legs to the chair.

He says " as we agreed if you say the word CHAMELEON I will stop and you will leave. We won't have contact again " I agree.

The whole scenario has got me hard and I'm already leaking precum. I hear him walk away and return a moment later. I feel him tying up my balls and cock. It's tight. He Ties my balls particularly tight and they ache.

I then feel him put something like plastic around the base and the head. After a second or two there is a sensation like pins and needles in my cock it feels amazing he has attached a tens machine. Every so often he obviously changes the settings it goes from a sensation like a vibrator to extreme pins and needles. I gasp. I tell him I'm close to cumming. He tells me there will be consequences if I do....

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic