FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Cuckold how hubby became a cuck

Cuckold how hubby became a cuck

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ady-wife OP   Couple  over a year ago

Ascot

Cuckold

How my husband became a cuck.

My story by Sue.

This is how it started ….my hubby invites his elderly mates over to watch footy once a month on many occasion they tease me about my short skirts and stocking tops on show as I serve drinks and nibbles and bend over in front of them, I had previously said I will go out for the evening but my hubby said no the boys like you around serving the drinks and nibbles so I always stop in.

On one occasion as it was his mates birthday my hubby said go over and sit on Daves lap and I will take a piccy.

I sat on the lap of Dave with my arms around his neck for the piccy but stayed put for the footy. While we watched, he whispered during footy "your blouse is gaping open I can see your breast I whispered back well its your bday treat dont tell anyone and you can look...

I had a quarter cup bra on with a loose blouse, when I looked down down another one of the blouse buttons was undone and I realised my breast was out of the bra and my nipple was in full view.

A bit later his arm around my waist ended up creeping around and up and was cupping my left breast through gthe blouse and unseen by all he started to get cheeky he pinched and rubbed my nipple through the thin material of my blouse, getting more adventurous all the time until my nipple was puffy sticking out red and swollen he said “you are getting me hard” and pulled my hand down to rest on his lap I felt his hard trousers and his lump ….I looked over and no-one had noticed so I eased his manhood a bit to the side and felt along his shaft eventually gently rubbing the tip of his bulging manhood through his trousers , Anyway hubby and others were none the wiser and I was excited and wet, I guess it was exciting and felt like I was cheating on hubby who never noticed in the slightest.

Eventually Dave twitched a bit like a spasm and I noticed a damp patch appear on his grey chinos.

OMG !!!! I had just wanked my husbands best friend off through his trousers.

On the next occasion I think Dave must have shared our naughty fun with all the guys (3 of them normally) as they all asked if I was sitting on their laps.

But I sat on my hubbys lap to watch the game, during the evening he had pulled my legs up with my heels on the sofa with his arm under my knees so I knew I was showing my stocking tops thighs and bottom a bit but i didnt realise my crotchless thong was a bittwisted to the side and I was actualy showing the boys my open shaven pussey all night.

I realised when they were just not watching footy vey much and casually put my hand down and realised what was on show I was aroused but left it for them to enjoy looking.

My hubby was also gently caressing my thigh and pulling my skirt nearly up to my waist I just thought bet he has no idea what he is doing or what he was showing he is so straiht laced !!!

The next time they must have spoken to my hubby as he said before they all turned up “why dont you really go for it tonight ? when I asked “what do you mean” he said “they have been enjoying you flashing them loads in the past thats why they like you around, I asked "dont you mind" he said no the idea is fantastic and arouses me then I confesed they saw my pussey last time and Dave had fondled my beasts the time before and I rubbed his trousers, he said he knew all about it was watching keenly and chatted to Dave about me rubbing his cock but wasnt cross just excited.

He also said he knew they could see my pussey last time out which he helped to engineer.

So he helped me dress up in some high heels and stockings mini skirt and thin blouse but insisted I didnt wear nickers or a bra and serve the drinks earlier than normal.

That night it was just wild they all commented I looked fabulous and realised early on that the first time I bent over I had no nickers on but no-one said anything they just kept topping up my wine glass and got me tipsy and all wanted me to take turns sitting on each on their laps, each time as I moved about from lap to lap a glancing hand felt my a breast or rested on my inner thigh they kept passing me from lap to lap, saying how fantastic I looked, eventually they forgot footy and with my hubby with his camera rolling he said come on “ lets do some saucy pics for the boys” ...I was sat in the middle lap with my right arm around the neck of that guy and leaning to my left with my left arm around his neck.

As we posed for a piccy the one on the left pulled my head over and kissed me proding his tongue into my mouth the kisss lingered on for ages I could feel somene had pulled my blouse open and had a big hand on my breast then another hand on my 2nd breast as I pulled away my head was pulled to the right and Harry this time whose lap I was on tongued me too my blouse was open and my breasts were being felt up.

Ralph to my right had been quiet but egged on by my hubby spread my legs wide one right up with knee bent onto the sofa exposing my open wet red pussey for them all to see.

I was stuck in this position complety exposed to their eager gaze and kept being tongued alternately by Harry and Matt.

So now they had parted my knees and were all fingering my pussey with my breasts exposed all the time my hubby took pictures and egged them on …well I was so aroused and unsure what was happening until I felt a warm hard cock push inside me ..Ralph approved by hubby had got between my legs with his trousers down and pushed inside me I could feel his swinging balls slapping my bottom and his hot cock pounding my pussey I felt him shoot inside.

The other guys were also seriously aroused and I was able to get away just giving them hand relief.

Eventually thubby said I had had enough and they let me get up and after a snog and hand job for my hubby I went up for a bath.

Over subsequent weeks all 3 of them have come in my pussey and mouth and used me regularly into the early hours...hubby decided he loves being a cuck and wants me to fuck everyone we know and strangers we meet but for now its just his mates who service me once a month.

And local pub flashing is getting some new customers on the verge of more including the local barman a roofer postman and the supermarket staff.

more to follow soon ...enjoy.... we are xxx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ebs1978Woman  over a year ago

Bristol

Maybe in the wrong section?

By *icknHMan  over a year ago

Ilfracombe

"Cuckold

My story by Sue.

This is how it started ….my hubby invites his elderly mates over to watch footy once a month on many occasion they tease me about my short skirts and stocking tops on show as I serve drinks and nibbles and bend over in front of them, I had previously said I will go out for the evening but my hubby said no the boys like you around serving the drinks and nibbles so I always stop in.

On one occasion as it was his mates birthday my hubby said go over and sit on Daves lap and I will take a piccy.

I sat on the lap of Dave with my arms around his neck for the piccy but stayed put for the footy. While we watched, he whispered during footy "your blouse is gaping open I can see your breast I whispered back well its your bday treat dont tell anyone and you can look...

I had a quarter cup bra on with a loose blouse, when I looked down down another one of the blouse buttons was undone and I realised my breast was out of the bra and my nipple was in full view.

A bit later his arm around my waist ended up creeping around and up and was cupping my left breast through gthe blouse and unseen by all he started to get cheeky he pinched and rubbed my nipple through the thin material of my blouse, getting more adventurous all the time until my nipple was puffy sticking out red and swollen he said “you are getting me hard” and pulled my hand down to rest on his lap I felt his hard trousers and his lump ….I looked over and no-one had noticed so I eased his manhood a bit to the side and felt along his shaft eventually gently rubbing the tip of his bulging manhood through his trousers , Anyway hubby and others were none the wiser and I was excited and wet, I guess it was exciting and felt like I was cheating on hubby who never noticed in the slightest.

Eventually Dave twitched a bit like a spasm and I noticed a damp patch appear on his grey chinos.

On the next occasion I think Dave must have shared our naughty fun with all the guys (3 of them normally) as they all asked if I was sitting on their laps.

But I sat on my hubbys lap to watch the game, during the evening he had pulled my legs up with my heels on the sofa with his arm under my knees so I knew I was showing my stocking tops thighs and bottom a bit but i didnt realise my crotchless thong was a bittwisted to the side and I was actualy showing the boys my open shaven pussey all night.

I realised when they were just not watching footy vey much and casually put my hand down and realised what was on show I was aroused but left it for them to enjoy looking.

My hubby was also gently caressing my thigh and pulling my skirt nearly up to my waist I just thought bet he has no idea what he is doing or what he was showing he is so straiht laced !!!

The next time they must have spoken to my hubby as he said before they all turned up “why dont you really go for it tonight ? when I asked “what do you mean” he said “they have been enjoying you flashing them loads in the past thats why they like you around, I asked "dont you mind" he said no the idea is fantastic and arouses me then I confesed they saw my pussey last time and Dave had fondled my beasts the time before and I rubbed his trousers, he said he knew all about it was watching keenly and chatted to Dave about me rubbing his cock but wasnt cross just excited.

He also said he knew they could see my pussey last time out which he helped to engineer.

So he helped me dress up in some high heels and stockings mini skirt and thin blouse but insisted I didnt wear nickers or a bra and serve the drinks earlier than normal.

That night it was just wild they all commented I looked fabulous and realised early on that the first time I bent over I had no nickers on but no-one said anything they just kept topping up my wine glass and got me tipsy and all wanted me to take turns sitting on each on their laps, each time as I moved about from lap to lap a glancing hand felt my a breast or rested on my inner thigh they kept passing me from lap to lap, saying how fantastic I looked, eventually they forgot footy and with my hubby with his camera rolling he said come on “ lets do some saucy pics for the boys” ...I was sat in the middle lap with my right arm around the neck of that guy and leaning to my left with my left arm around his neck.

As we posed for a piccy the one on the left pulled my head over and kissed me proding his tongue into my mouth the kisss lingered on for ages I could feel somene had pulled my blouse open and had a big hand on my breast then another hand on my 2nd breast as I pulled away my head was pulled to the right and Harry this time whose lap I was on tongued me too my blouse was open and my breasts were being felt up.

Ralph to my right had been quiet but egged on by my hubby spread my legs wide one right up with knee bent onto the sofa exposing my open wet red pussey for them all to see.

I was stuck in this position complety exposed to their eager gaze and kept being tongued alternately by Harry and Matt.

So now they had parted my knees and were all fingering my pussey with my breasts exposed all the time my hubby took pictures and egged them on …well I was so aroused and unsure what was happening until I felt a warm hard cock push inside me ..Ralph approved by hubby had got between my legs with his trousers down and pushed inside me I could feel his swinging balls slapping my bottom and his hot cock pounding my pussey I felt him shoot inside.

The other guys were also seriously aroused and I was able to get away just giving them hand relief.

Eventually thubby said I had had enough and they let me get up and after a snog and hand job for my hubby I went up for a bath.

Over subsequent weeks all 3 of them have come in my pussey and mouth and used me regularly into the early hours...hubby decided he loves being a cuck and wants me to fuck everyone we know and strangers we meet but for now its just his mates who service me once a month.

And local pub flashing is getting some new customers on the verge of more including the local barman a roofer postman and the supermarket staff.

more to follow soon ...enjoy.... we are xxx"

Cracking story, very jealous

By *assionatepoetsCouple  over a year ago

Somerset

By *ipsforlipsMan  over a year ago

Nuneaton

"Cuckold

My story by Sue.

This is how it started …

Great story Sue, looking forward to the "more to follow"

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Maybe in the wrong section? "

Definitely

By *rgasmdonorMan  over a year ago

millstreet

Awesome post OP

By *laric - AlphaMan  over a year ago

Stoke on Trent

Fantastic can't wait to hear more

By *imshardMan  over a year ago

kirkcaldy

Fantastic thanks

By *otplaying4nowWoman  over a year ago

doncaster

Looking forward to see how things develop x

By *xploring2getherCouple  over a year ago

Desborough

Awesome story

By *wakers14Man  over a year ago

burgess hill

By *erseybeefMan  over a year ago

st helier

Enjoying im not really in to footy but i dont mind nipping round

By *bw_4_funWoman  over a year ago

Manchester

X

What a hot story. Looking forward to hearing more.

Ascot

Where should we post this ?

"Where should we post this ?"

It's in Stories (hope it's a true story btw) and Fantasies. So seems in exactly right place/section

By *ndrea54TV/TS  over a year ago

cambridge

By * Inch thickMan  over a year ago

Nearby

Love this

By *orthampton jamesMan  over a year ago

Northampton

By *oublethefunMan  over a year ago

Midlands, london

Nothing more erotic than you see your wife having naughty fun with other men. Hope to hear more. X

"Where should we post this ?

It's in Stories (hope it's a true story btw) and Fantasies. So seems in exactly right place/section "

It wasn't 2 days ago but admin has moved it over

By *pareMan  over a year ago

Watford and usa

"Cuckold

My story by Sue.

By *iscoman7771000Man  over a year ago

birmingham

By *addy4funAndFrolicsMan  over a year ago

Stockport

Nice

Fabulous story OP...Good for you. Gorgeous profile to boot. What a smile!!

By *l5050Couple  over a year ago

watton

Very stiff reading this

By *exymarvelMan  over a year ago

cardiff

By *exbot 1Man  over a year ago

Chester le street

Very hot reading this beautiful

By *ockedandloaded888Man  over a year ago

ayr

Great post. Looking forward to hearing more.

By *andy IanMan  over a year ago

cheshire/Preston

By *wmbranguyMan  over a year ago

Cwmbran

Hoping for a new chapter soon - starring me!

By *andyel73Man  over a year ago

Leyland

Fantastic what a way to start your adventures

By *ornishfetMan  over a year ago

St Ives

Mmmmm

By *ose3545Couple  over a year ago

wicklow

Great story. Look forward to hearing more of your future ones xo

By *ancelot1633Man  over a year ago

oston

Have added my own damp patch on my trousers, awesome tale, fab pictures

By *hirk999Man  over a year ago

oswestry

wow

By *y AmoreMan  over a year ago

london

By *owestoft ManMan  over a year ago

Lowestoft

Very nice story thanks had me rock hard.

I'm divorced now but when married I was the cuckold husband and watched my ex wife filled by many men. Even took her dogging often and onto nudist beaches. Was fantastic watching other men fuck her and cum in her. Nothing more horny than watching that.

By *hemcicalMan  over a year ago

Lisburn

By *asseur_9Man  over a year ago

Ballymoney

Great story , hope to hear more

Omg that's hot, love to hear more, rock hard reading that !

By *andy IanMan  over a year ago

cheshire/Preston

By *usie pTV/TS  over a year ago

taunton

Fantastic, good girl

By *assistMan  over a year ago

Bingham

Very sexy story. Love it when my wife gets carried away with a friend. Some of my best memories lol

By *d4funtimesMan  over a year ago

Cambridge

"Cuckold

My story by Sue.

Awesome story, and lucky postman.

PS, what is your postcode, it is for my post office job application

By *ibi_curiousCouple  over a year ago

Shepperton

By *j and c 2Couple  over a year ago

mullingar

By *rancobargeMan  over a year ago

northwich

Very enjoyable xx

By *oumlacaMan  over a year ago

waterford

Very naughty, but I love it. Also very nice profile pics.

Please continue.......

Really enjoyed reading about your adventures, more please!

By *ickedwillyCouple  over a year ago

Bangor

Very erotic

By *rmbtsTV/TS  over a year ago

stockport

Mmmmnmm

By *appy dudeMan  over a year ago

?

Shot my load reading this

By *eglover62TV/TS  over a year ago

Ayr

I really hope there is more to come. Fabulous story x

By *ast_jjMan  over a year ago

Dublin and London

By *ulldipadovaMan  over a year ago

London

Great as story

By *oee25Man  over a year ago

Brighouse

By *arkinberksMan  over a year ago

Ascot

So which pub do you meet up at? I’m in the same area and would love to see a cheeky flash or more ?

[Removed by poster at 12/02/23 11:51:11]

By *obacCouple  over a year ago

west coast

Love this story

By *estrianuyMan  over a year ago

chester

Me to absolutely fantastic story any more to tell us ??

By *ethefabtwoCouple  over a year ago

coventry

"Cuckold

My story by Sue.

a very appealing scenario and one we'd happily indulge in

Ascot

Well it’s all true guys Carabao cup final was enjoyed on my knees in a spit roast I had to take 4 loads bareback am not complaining they are all sweet guys none too big … Susie x

By *_new_memberMan  over a year ago

Tewkesbury

Fantastic story xx

By *abidosieMan  over a year ago

Falkirk

"Well it’s all true guys Carabao cup final was enjoyed on my knees in a spit roast I had to take 4 loads bareback am not complaining they are all sweet guys none too big … Susie x"

Great reading about you. Would love to hear more of your experiences.

By *igerman23Man  over a year ago

hayes

Love it

By *iquor247Man  over a year ago

wirral

By *xyBs2022Couple  over a year ago

Lancs

By *igerman23Man  over a year ago

hayes

Nice

By *uck01Man  over a year ago

Liverpool

Brilliant story Lady-wife, enjoy your journey with your new cuckold hubby, thanks for sharing.

Paul

By *ccasional guyMan 8 weeks ago

Hartley Whitney

Great story, got me nice and hard. Thanks for sharing.

By *lippy02Man 8 weeks ago

edinburgh

"Well it’s all true guys Carabao cup final was enjoyed on my knees in a spit roast I had to take 4 loads bareback am not complaining they are all sweet guys none too big … Susie x

Great reading about you. Would love to hear more of your experiences. "

Yes agree and hope more situations to share with us admirers

By *r JelabiMan 8 weeks ago

North London

Got a raging hard on reading this at work in the canteen with loads of people around me.

Thanks

By (user no longer on site) 8 weeks ago

We need more of that please.

Steph xx

By *exyeyez23Man 8 weeks ago

Lytham St Anne’s

By *ocky 1Man 8 weeks ago

Warrington

Loving this story.

I hope there's more fun to cum of a GORGEOUS SEXY lady enjoying herself with family friends.

Please tell us more GODDESS xxxxxx

By *illie B. HardaganMan 8 weeks ago

Leyland

By *pen to offers!Man 8 weeks ago

Carlisle

Great story, I hope things have developed as you wish.

By *argaryen starkCouple 8 weeks ago

pinxton

By *irtyjamoCouple 8 weeks ago

Never you mind

"Well it’s all true guys Carabao cup final was enjoyed on my knees in a spit roast I had to take 4 loads bareback am not complaining they are all sweet guys none too big … Susie x"
he's a lucky guy getting to see that!

By *cott60Man 8 weeks ago

Perth

Great

By *teve261970Man 8 weeks ago

Gateshead

By *andy IanMan 8 weeks ago

cheshire/Preston

By *ancpl05Couple 7 weeks ago

Bridgend

Great story

By *ornado69Man 6 weeks ago

High Wycombe

I started when my wife came home after a night out and told me that she was cold waiting for a taxi and a guy offered her a hug and she said yes and ended up kissing him and he pressed his hard cock up against her. She told me and i got instantly hard and got her to tell me everything as i fucked her. I told her she can do more as long as she tells me. Next time out she wanked a guy off

By *obmarieCouple 6 weeks ago

Mid Wales& Border

Nice three older guys all to yourself

By (user no longer on site) 6 weeks ago

Chapter 1

I have cross dressed for as long as I can remember. I met a woman and was up front about my dressing, and she said she didn’t mind. She sometimes encouraged me to dress and seemed to get quite turned on by it, leading to really good sex.

As time went on, our relationship seemed to be strong and healthy. One night, she spoke to me about being hit on, the previous night, when she was out with friends in a city bar. She said that she found it erotic, being chatted up and flirting and asked me how I felt if she picked a guy up for sex?

I felt jealous at first, but tried to be understanding and agreed. She asked if it was ok to come back to our house, and I could sleep in the _pare room for the night. I still felt jealous however agreed to this.

No, to put you in the picture, she was 5.3 tall, bottle blonde shoulder length hair, size 12, so curves in all the right places and a 36DD. Even with heels on, she was short. She was 38, and looked great for her age.

So one night, off she went with her pals into the city for a night out. She was in tight jeans and a low cut top, and purple biker jacket, looking hot as ever.

I sat at home, alone wondering what was going on for her, feeling unsettled. I could image her out, being chatted up in the rock club and who knows what else. I cleared my mind and watched some television.

I went to bed around 11. I heard the front door open, and looking at the alarm clock, it was just after 4am. I heard voices, going ‘shhh don’t wake him’ my partner and a man’s voice, as they giggled and staggered down the hall.

I heard them go into the bedroom and the door closed. The _pare room I was in was next door, so I leaned to the wall and listened. I heard giggling and then I heard him say ‘come here’ and heard her make noises of approval.

I could hear movement on the bed, as they rolled around, then I heard her gasp. This was followed by the familiar sound of sex. The bed gently banging and her gasping and moaning. This went on for a while, and I could feel my face redden and get hot.

They went at it and I heard her getting louder and then I heard the guy groan as, I presume, he came in her. They went quiet and I felt mixed. I was jealous but I wanted to see as well.

I tried to get to sleep but they went at it again, and so the night became day.

By *andyel73Man 6 weeks ago

Leyland

Fantastic to listen too

By *rgasm4u69Man 6 weeks ago

Warrington

Sounds awesome

By *l5050Couple 6 weeks ago

watton

Love this scenario for my fb

By *ast_jjMan 6 weeks ago

Dublin and London

"Love this scenario for my fb"
She looks amazing. Hopefully it happens for you both.

By *essica.tv.plymouthTV/TS 6 weeks ago

Plymouth

Nothing better for me to be a cuckold, just need to find the right woman again xxx

By (user no longer on site) 6 weeks ago

Chapter 2.

The next morning I got up and went to the kitchen to make coffee and some breakfast. I listened at the door, but they were quiet. I had coffee, then I heard the door open and movement to the bathroom. I positioned myself so I could ‘accidently’ intercept which one it was. Out came a guy, naked, with a rather long ‘appendage’ and looked surprised to see me.

I smiled and said ‘hi’ and he looked awkward. I asked if they wanted coffee and he said that that would be nice. I took orders and went through with a tray of toast and coffee for them. They were under the duvet, sitting up in bed. I tried to be relaxed and smiled and gave them the tray. I then made my excuses and left. I heard them chatting and she said, ‘he’s ok with it’.

I left the door slightly ajar so I could look through the hinge side and see the bed. The hall is dark so they couldn’t see me. They put the tray on the bedside unit and tuned to each other and started kissing. I could hear and see now.

I saw the duvet drop, exposing her breasts and he was squeezing one while kissing her. I could see her pushing her breasts out and up as he did this and his other hand searched under the duvet for her pussy. One of her hands was on his cock. I knew this as it was a bit of a tent pole sticking up under the duvet. He pulled back the duvet, exposing their bodies and he was rock hard and she had her legs spread.

Then she said ‘come in and watch if you want’, which took me by surprise.

She knew I was there.

‘That’s ok?’ she asked the guy.

‘Sure’ he said.

I nervously entered the room and saw them lying their naked, kissing. His hand playing with her pussy and she was stroking his cock. It was long and very hard.

I sat down on a chair to the side of the room and was quiet.

He moved her onto all fours and went to her rear, rubbing his cock between her lips making her moan. He did this for a short time and I watched as her lips grew and he parted them with the tip of his cock, stroking her. I was getting hard by now, watching real life porn.

He then slid into her all the way making her gasp and moan with delight. He started building up her rhythm, stroking deep inside her, holding her hips as he went. I could see her breasts swinging under her with each push, imagining his cock right up inside her, where I had been. He went faster and faster, giving her bum the occasional slap, which she seemed to enjoy. Something I had never done. She was arching her back and moaning louder, panting as well. He went faster and faster, both being quite vocal, as I rubbed my cock in my jeans, feeling it rock hard. He then thrust with a loud grunt as deep as he could and she made gently noises of ecstasy as he came deep in her, holding her hard onto his cock. He held it there for a few minutes before going back to stroking deep in her and then withdrawing with a squelch. I could see her pussy lips all wet and red, and some cum dribbled out between them. He asked me if I wanted to lick her out? I said no and left. I had cum in my trousers.

By *rgasm4u69Man 6 weeks ago

Warrington

By *ndrea54TV/TS 6 weeks ago

cambridge

very nearly cum my self reading that

By *ydrewMan 6 weeks ago

petersfield

By *aitingstillMan 6 weeks ago

North and East of Cork

By *eordie ChrisMan 6 weeks ago

Newcastle

Hot story hope there is more

By *nowman40040123Man 2 weeks ago

dovers

Love this

By *non21Couple 2 weeks ago

Chepstow

Fantastic, we’re on a hotwife journey ourselves.

Your husband is a lucky guy xx

By *rmbtsTV/TS 2 weeks ago

stockport

Love it

By *ememberTheNameMan 2 weeks ago

barnsley

By *andm2006Man 2 weeks ago

Warwick

Great story, and fantastic pics on your profile Sue. Not surprising they all want to fuck you

By *sacambsMan 2 weeks ago

Huntingdon

By *aturelover80Man 2 weeks ago

Leeds

Great story ..perfect cuck hubby

By *j and c 2Couple 2 weeks ago

mullingar

By *onningtonplumberMan 2 weeks ago

Donnington

How I wish I were local I think. Your local would be my new hang out and you could add a plumber to your list x

By *ony 529Man 5 days ago

coventry

I have just read this story again want to turn on water lucky husband

By *owestoft ManMan 3 days ago

Lowestoft

While still living in Africa watched the Ex being fucked by many black men

» Add a new message to this topic