FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > night out with a twist

night out with a twist

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *hris_heaven OP   Man  over a year ago

dewsbury

It started like any other night out on the town. My friends for company the drinks flowing until a pretty woman caught my eye by the bar.

Wearing a short tight red dress and heels to match, her shoulder length blonde hair glistened under the lights and her petite figure ensured she looked stunning. Nervously i approached her and asked if she would like a drink, yes her response, Im Chris, Stacey her response. We chatted for a while at the bar then retired to a sofa and chatted some more.

After a while i plucked up the courage to ask for her number, to my surprise we exchanged numbers then headed off to the dancefloor. Our bodies close i could feel my boxer shorts tighten then we began to kiss. I could feel my cock becoming increasingly erect and was hoping she wouldn't notice.

We left the dancefloor for another drink then went back to a sofa we chatted further and kissed again, she asked if i would like to go somewhere else and i jokingly replied back to yours. She laughed and said why not, and with that we left the bar and got into a taxi.

We arrived at her apartment block and entered the building waked up the stairs to her door. We went in and she said make yourself at home and ill make you a drink. I sat on the sofa nervously looking around the room, then in came Stacey with drinks in hand, she sat next to me and we chatted a bit we passionately kissed and i began to run my hands over her body.

She pulled away and said i have something to tell you, I said it didn't matter and began to kiss her again, i ran my hand up her leg up to her panties, she whispered i told you i had something to tell you, after i caressed her cock.

She pulled away and said i could leave or follow her to the bedroom, i stood up took her by the hand and she led me to the bedroom.

We kissed and i unzipped her dress revealing her gorgeous tanned body, i then removed her bra to reveal her amazing breasts, they felt every bit as good as any i had previously played with before. She began to undress me and pretty shortly i was naked on her bed.

Stacey kissed her way down my body and began to suck my very hard cock, her mouth warm and very tenderly sucked me until i came in her mouth. I pulled her back up and we kissed then gently pulled her panties to one side to reveal her cock, i began to stroke it and felt her become erect and slowly kissed my way down and took her cock in my mouth.

Her cock hard i asked her if she wanted to fuck me. yes her reply as she pulled a condom out of her top drawer she handed it to me i removed it from the wrapper and rolled it down her cock then climbed on top and began to ride her. Deeper and deeper she went until she couldn't hold on anymore and came.

I laid alongside her, amazed at what has happened and she looked at me with a lustful look in her eyes.

The question is does anyone want to know what happens next?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Continue please

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

This is the first story to actually get me a little wet x

» Add a new message to this topic