FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > unexpected

unexpected

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I follow my local footie club..grass root team. Last year one of the ex players was killed serving in Army. I didn't know him nor his mother.

6 months ago I met his mother at a match, didn't know who she was but on chatting discovered we went to same school etc. She goes to the matches ..helping with her loss.

Last week the game was local derby. As usual I chat with everyone , inc Amy. At the end of game she pointed out she lived nearby and would I like to go to hers for a coffee. No problem. Amy is 5ft4in, bbw, beautiful face. Overweight for sure but her fb pages contained some boudoir pics from 10 years ago..very nice.

Into hers for a coffee and pics everywhere of her son. I mentioned him and a tear came to her eyes. True gent, I hugged her, and she looked up and kissed me. I asked her what she was doing. She replied she had been divorced 5 years and not been with a man in 6 years and she needed a hug and some loving. I gave her a hug and another kiss ensued. She told me to stay put as she had to go upstairs. When she was gone I popped a wee V ..just in case . I'm not a youngster.

She came back a few mins later and wore only a dressing gown. She walk straight to me and gave me a long kiss, her gown falling open. I slipped a hand in around her to discover her naked below the gown. She dropped to her knees and started unzipping me. The V hadn't kicked in but it didn't really need to. I'm seconds I was stepping out of my trousers n jocks and she was now pulling my shirt over my head.

We moved to settee where she lay down, gown open. 2 huge breasts with amazing nipples lay flat against her and between her legs, a 5 year growth of bush. Wow. I lent over her kissing her nipple and gently sought out her clit with my fingers. By now the V was in play and I was as hard as hell. We funked, sucked, locked, kissed, caressed for a long time. V means I Last ages and take a while to cum. She wanted it slow, quick, hard, soft n gentle. She came and came.

Finally I erupted over her and we collapsed in a heap. Then she asked a favour...would I shave her bush...yep. she retrieved an electric clipper that had been her sons and so I set about removing the jungle between her legs. This in turn turned her on again...the buzz of the motor. This time I couldn't react so she told me simply to watch as she bean flicked her way to orgasm. What an amazing sight. I aided with cleaning up her juices orally.

Now I had to explain my position...I didn't want a relationship..but she was happy just to have a buddy with benefits and we could go back to friendship...as long as now n again I was there when she needed..no probelmo

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *espect11Man  over a year ago

EK

Nice. Spontaneous meets are fantastic

By *ormladMan  over a year ago

ayr / glasgow

By *j and c 2Couple  over a year ago

mullingar

By *ohnKN48Man  over a year ago

Birmingham

Nice story.

I would love to find some Vs that worked as quickly as yours did...!!!!

By *eeker of pleasureMan  over a year ago

manchester

By *ig daddy 1969Man  over a year ago

manchester

By *..NemoMan  over a year ago

Durham

By *aitingstillMan  over a year ago

North and East of Cork