FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Girlfriend staying out all night

Girlfriend staying out all night

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Does anybody else do this? Katie goes out, pulls a guy and goes back to his place for the night, returning the next morning to tell me how he fucked her

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *issHottieBottieWoman  over a year ago

Kent

I did if once with an ex of mine years ago, but he wasn't impressed. Mostly coz I only did it as I'd found out he chested so decided to get my own back!! Haha!! X

By *coobyroo218Couple  over a year ago

Guernsey

We have broched the subject but it will never happen with us, we are in this together and do everything together.

Different strokes for different folks

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I did if once with an ex of mine years ago, but he wasn't impressed. Mostly coz I only did it as I'd found out he chested so decided to get my own back!! Haha!! X "

Ha ha brilliant

"Does anybody else do this? Katie goes out, pulls a guy and goes back to his place for the night, returning the next morning to tell me how he fucked her"

Whoever it is must be a lucky guy! Where does she go out again....?

By *immy_gentMan  over a year ago

greater london

Oh wow, what are her favourite haunts, may I ask?

i have done this while he was away for the night. it was with a guy we had met before and he was ok with it. was a very horny night and could not wait to tell him what had happened.

"Does anybody else do this? Katie goes out, pulls a guy and goes back to his place for the night, returning the next morning to tell me how he fucked her"

soon we hope

Yes, we've done this - it's amazing. She slept with a guy while on a weekend away with work once. I didn't know it was happening til she called me the next morning to tell me. It was very intense and very thrilling for both of us.

By *aughtywifeandhimCouple  over a year ago

luton

Yes let wife stay out on two occasions with same guy she loved it come home gleaming on both ,and we spent all day in bed ,such a turn on ,we will be doing it again.she said she had never Benn fucked so many times without getting sore,and she stayed soaking wet for ages

Mmmmmmm the though of my gf coming back with a pussy full!

Sharon has done this a few times with guys from Fab. She meets the guys about 7pm for a few drinks etc and afterwards spends the night with him, returning home the following morning.

By *roncoverssereneCouple  over a year ago

NearYouVille

Greed gets them all ... those whom lean toward the 'Dark Side' ah ahhh ...lol. x.

Dude! Grip that, At Once!

we have met a nice bloke on here and i am going to let him take donna away for the weekend somewhere but i expect a full report when she gets back along with some sexual pictures just to top it off , we did this a year ago with someone else we met off here and she phoned me whilst he was shagging her , such a massive turn on

By *ea and SugarCouple  over a year ago

Manchester

"We have broched the subject but it will never happen with us, we are in this together and do everything together.

Different strokes for different folks"

We're the same although I love the thought of Sugar trying it

By *ones_BoothCouple  over a year ago

Solihull

we have done this a few times, such a massive turn on for both of us

is this not safe,staying out with someone you dont know

I suppose it's not the same as her pulling a random guy but met a swinging couple while in uni and would go to theirs for fun then would take her back to halls to stay the night! They absolutely loved it!

By *iCruisserMan  over a year ago

Nearby

Wouldn't mind being the guy you meet out and come back to mine for the night.

Would Love my gf to do this

No but I wish my wife would, that's a big fantasy of mine

I would love my gf to stay out all night and come home absolutely dripping with cum and sticking my tongue right In

By *dynlisaCouple  over a year ago

Notts

I would love Lisa to do this one night it turns me on at the thought of this

Would love it, her coming home drenched in cum bending over my face so I could lick her sloppy pussy as she told me of the nights events

We have done this, for weekends too!

Would love to give this a go

I have been lucky enough to stay with a wife twice while hubby was away.....both times she called him while I was fucking her which he loved......also took loads of pictures for him.....

"I have been lucky enough to stay with a wife twice while hubby was away.....both times she called him while I was fucking her which he loved......also took loads of pictures for him..... "

That is soooo hot!

This is on our to do list. We love the idea x

Wouldn't mind MissD going out, pulling a woman and telling me about it the next day.

She normally does anyway lol

hahaha the wife is going to give this a try tomorro nite , meeting him at 7 and back at 1 lol cant wait to here how she gets on,, so horny thinking about it ,

By *aisy2012Couple  over a year ago

everywhere

Sexy does this but not all night She either entertains guys in our hotel while I'm at work & I go back later & we relive it all or, if she's super horny & away from both home & me, I'll let her have a guy over to her hotel.

Both ways she phones me & I listen to her being fucked. Fantastically horny knowing your woman is so aware of herself & honest about her sexuality

By *EXY50ishWoman  over a year ago

Anywhere and nowhere

Again soon please Daisy x

By *g2010Couple  over a year ago

Derbyshire

We've done this loads, G has a regular lover who we started having threesomes with, I now trust him to look after her, she now stays over at his, he stays at ours if I'm away, or she will pop round for a few hours if I'm at home. All I ask is she either calls me mid session or sends me a pic or two. It's horny as fuck slipping inside her, fucking her slowly as she whispers every detail in my ear.

im very jealous all the girls get to do this wish mr hmc would allow me to do this

Solihull

"im very jealous all the girls get to do this wish mr hmc would allow me to do this "

should give it a try, we love it

I go with my girl to nights clubs then watch her go on the pull

"Sexy does this but not all night She either entertains guys in our hotel while I'm at work & I go back later & we relive it all or, if she's super horny & away from both home & me, I'll let her have a guy over to her hotel.

Both ways she phones me & I listen to her being fucked. Fantastically horny knowing your woman is so aware of herself & honest about her sexuality"

Its such a turn on hearing your girl being fucked- makes me hard just remembering!

It's how 99% of ours meets happen, squames out for the evening at a hotel, me at home baby sitting like a good boy.

The reality may not be quite as you think it might. But I would love to give this a try. Imagining sat at home on my own, the phone rings and you can hear her being fucked hard is just such a deliciously filthy idea. I do think it will remain a fantasy for me though LOL. Good post though and some great replies.

By *he Ring WraithMan  over a year ago

Bradford

"The reality may not be quite as you think it might. But I would love to give this a try. Imagining sat at home on my own, the phone rings and you can hear her being fucked hard is just such a deliciously filthy idea. I do think it will remain a fantasy for me though LOL. Good post though and some great replies."

Shame its only staying a fantasy, I would love a night away in Staffordshire with your lady for company, as long as you paid for the call to listen to her hehe....

Solihull

"The reality may not be quite as you think it might. But I would love to give this a try. Imagining sat at home on my own, the phone rings and you can hear her being fucked hard is just such a deliciously filthy idea. I do think it will remain a fantasy for me though LOL. Good post though and some great replies."

obsolute favourite here, love it

By *eaisgreenMan  over a year ago

Aberdour

i used to meet a lady in manchester who would spend the night with me then go to work before returning to her husband after work. he would wank as she told him what we did.

this went on once a month for a year then she said as he was bi he wanted to join us so i could pleasure him as well.

she said no which put a stop to our fun.

By *ougntinaCouple  over a year ago

chigwell

wehavent done overnight apart yet but im sure it wil happen soon. i have had himwait outside a guys flat while i had my fun . gave the guy a bj just before i left and kissed hubby when i slipped in the car xxx

Squames is out tonight for a few hours of fun!

my ex used to do this, i used to have to go pick her up in the morning, minus her underwear. a couple of times i had to go to the door to find her still naked and being fucked by the guy while his friend answered the door. loved it to be honest!

Bradford

"wehavent done overnight apart yet but im sure it wil happen soon. i have had himwait outside a guys flat while i had my fun . gave the guy a bj just before i left and kissed hubby when i slipped in the car xxx"

Nice.... I like your style

Sounds good

By *o-jCouple  over a year ago

Outskirts of Notts

And do the walk of shame in the morning ......

By *ittletonCplCouple  over a year ago

cannock

Wife's birthday tomorrow - so arranging that we have threesome (mmf) Friday - trip to chams in near future and then she spends a night with her 'friend' in a couple of weeks.

Today - the friend went around to fuck her whilst I was at work in london. Got sent the before and after pictures - but phoned up too late to hear the action. Going home now to clean up the mess left ! Hmmm ....

Bradford

"And do the walk of shame in the morning ......"

The only shame in it is not going home well fucked so he can enjoy the story and after effects !

By *o-jCouple  over a year ago

Outskirts of Notts

"And do the walk of shame in the morning ......

The only shame in it is not going home well fucked so he can enjoy the story and after effects ! "

Not saying the walk of shame is a bad thing ...

We may have try again next time he is away for the night and maybe sleep over this time

I was used as a 'Birthday Present' for the female half of a couple once. She was allowed to select her own present so it was quite an honour o be selected and we managed to turn the over night experience into a present she was keen to repeat!

Bradford

"And do the walk of shame in the morning ......

The only shame in it is not going home well fucked so he can enjoy the story and after effects !

Not saying the walk of shame is a bad thing ..."

A good point well made.... As long as I am not the walker !

Iv asked my wife to meet a bloke whilst out clubbing and go and fuck him all night long.

Bradford

"Iv asked my wife to meet a bloke whilst out clubbing and go and fuck him all night long. "

what does she look like and how old are the guys she wants ?

Have spoken about this for ages must be a massive turn on just need to meet a guy for a few meets so we can trust him

Bradford

"Have spoken about this for ages must be a massive turn on just need to meet a guy for a few meets so we can trust him "

This is true, trust is essential I have done it where the lady and i shared a hotel room and played all night.... and hubby was in the same hotel, four rooms away on his own.

she popped in to see him a couple of times to 'update him' hehe

We talked about this in the early days when we were FB's but would not do it in a million now. Too much deviant fun had together plus I would rather watch her work!

» Add a new message to this topic