FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > A hotel meet.

A hotel meet.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ustdoomnow OP   Man  over a year ago

Portsmouth

I work shifts, and the other night I was working a 12 hour night shift. Bored, I looked on here, searched for women, couples, visited the forums and other sites. One profile stood out. It was a couple, visiting Portsmouth, staying in the travel lodge looking for a meet.

Now, I didn't finish till 0600 but sent them a message seeing if they visited regular, and maybe I could meet another time explaining I was at work. There were no pictures, no verifications and very little detail so I didn't expect much, and as guessed, my message was left unread everytime I looked untill 0100 ish, when ding, I had a message. It simply read. Where are you? So, I replied Queen Street, just up the road from the hotel.

Again, no reply. As I sat, looking out my window, I saw a couple walk past. The woman was stunning, dressed in knee high boots, short Minnie skirt and blouse, the male in track suit bottoms and a puffer jacket. My initial thought was a lady of the night and her client. A little later, Id finished the Netflix programme I was watching and came back on here. I saw that the couple had put as there status they were off for a walk to see if they could find someone, and were flashing taxi drivers and passer bys.

I messaged, asking how she was dressed, and was the woman dressed like the one I saw. Yes was the very quick reply. I looked at my watch and it was 0445. I messaged, if still no luck in an hour 15 mins I could walk down to the hotel and visit. They quickly replied, they would head back now, asking did I want a key to there room? I readily agreed, told them where I was and waited. 15 minutes later, a beautiful woman, in her late 30s early 40s,bright red lipstick, blouse slightly open, red bra, blonde hair appeared and passed me a key card and her knickers threw the gate I work from. She never said a word other than, room 65, see you just after 0600. The male was nowhere to be seen.

So, I finished work, just after 6 and messaged I was on my way. The reply, OK. I walked to the hotel, used the key card to enter, got in the lift, 1st floor and walked to room 65. Nervous, I stood outside, not knowing what to expect, but very excited, so I buzzed the door and walked in.

Well, the scene needs a little explaining as to what I walked in on. Sat in a chair, in the corner of the room, was the male, naked, except for a pair of silk, female panties. He was facing the wall, he didn't look round, or even say anything as I entered.

On the bed was his partner. She was tied, spread eagled to the bed. Thigh highs still on, stockings, and her bright red bra. Nothing else. Written on her belly, in marker pen was "slut. Use me. Anyway. Any hole". She was blindfolded and had head phones in. I stood and took in the scene, my cock growing as I noticed that unmistakable, musky smell and could see, her puffy lips were already wet.

Enjoying the view, I started to strip down to my boxers. I was expecting something to happen, to go wrong at any moment, but it didn't. Where to start? So, I gently traced a finger over her belly making her jump, jerking her head to the side, trying to look. I ran my fingers, criss-cross over her belly, she started to squirm, I moved my hand up to her chest, running my hand over her boobs, her nipples were like bullets already, I rolled them between my thumb and finger. She twisted, as I pulled, gently at first, then harder as she moaned and bit her lip. I leant forward and grabbed both breasts and squeezed, moving my head lower, licking, then biting her nipples. She really started to respond well. Moaning and groaning. I looked over at her husband, her hadn't turned round but I could see he had gripped his cock threw his silk panties and was slowly wanking himself.

I moved onto the bed, kneeling next to her, I swung my leg over her belly, straddling her. Grabbing her breasts again, I pulled my cock out and thrust it between her tits. She had huge boobs, I started to give myself a tit wank. She lifted her head as best she could, sticking her tongue out. Who could resist, so I moved further up, my cock nudging her mouth. She opened it eagerly as I grabbed the head board and moved so I could thrust into her mouth, and I did. I pushed deep into her throat, my balls on her chin as she gagged. Easing out, she thrust her tongue out, and started to blindly slurp on my cock. Her gagging a minute ago barely fazed her, as she crazily started to bob her head, fucking my cock with her mouth. God she was good. I tried to match her pace with my hips as I thrust into her, she was insatiable, she was loving it. I leant over and released her right hand, and she quickly grabbed my cock and started to wank me into her mouth. I came, like an explosion, I shot my load deep in her mouth. She quickly covered my cock with her mouth, taking every drop she could as she drained me completely. Milking my cock for all she could get. Amazing. I grabbed her hand and replaced it in the cuff on the bed as I climbed off her and looked between her legs.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *lossie 42Couple  over a year ago

WARRINGTON

By *ogan WillowCouple  over a year ago

Leeds

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

By *ragsterMan  over a year ago

Blackburn

Portsmouth

I was hungry myself.Climbing between her thighs, I breathed in her musky scent. God she was wet. I flicked my tongue out, just touching her puffy lips. Again she jumped, I licked agaim, this time with some force, getting a good old taste. I love the taste of pussy. Slowly, I started to lick and eat her. I devoured her pussy like I'd never been fed. I slid my fingers inside her, used my thumb on her clit, hooked my middle finger to find that sweet spot, I even slid a finger in her arse. She was going mad. She came easily 3 or 4 times and was doing everything in her power not to scream the place down. I was thoroughly enjoying myself and soon, my cock was hard. Waisting no more time, I lifted myself up, placed myself between her legs and thrust deep inside her. She came again as I felt her cunt muscles contracting around me. I buried myself deep inside her as she bit her lip again to stop herself screaming, and slowly at first, then faster I started to fuck her. I took my time, enjoyed the feel of her, god she was tight. I sped up, faster and faster, deeper and deeper I thrust inside her. Soon I felt that families sensation in my balls, I was going to cum again as I thrust one last time, deep inside her, as deep as I could as I collapsed in a sweaty heap on top of her.

Finally, satisfied she'd drained every drop from me I raised myself up, moved up her body to shove my cock in her mouth once more to clean me.

I got dressed, thanked her and moved to leave. Before I did, I turned for a last look to see the male stand and bury his head between her thighs. I left the key card and walked home. When I got home, I went on fab to message them, but there profile had gone or they had blocked me. I still don't know which. I never did find out there names.

Portsmouth

Thank you. X

» Add a new message to this topic