FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Used to fuck my married nextdoor neighbour whenever we had the chance

Used to fuck my married nextdoor neighbour whenever we had the chance

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP    50 weeks ago

I was 18 at the time still living at home, and she was in her late 40s. Incredible curvy body, only about 5’2”, bright red hair, huge ass and boobs for her height.

Her and her husband were on the rocks, and she’d come over to ours for a chat, wine and to distract herself. One day after drinking most of the evening, everyone in my house went to bed and we stayed up chatting. She got really flirty then, giggling at my jokes and putting her hand on my thigh staring into my eyes. Asked if I’m seeing anyone at the moment and said lucky girl when I said yes.

After a while of this going back and forth the conversation stopped and we leant in for a kiss. I had never been so hard I’d fancied her for years. Her lipstick smearing across my face as were at it like animals, her groping my hard cock, me both hands on her ass with her on top of me. Kissing her neck and behind her ears as she lets out a soft moan.

We eventually took this to my room which was luckily out of earshot from the others’ bedrooms…

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ndrea54TV/TS 50 weeks ago

cambridge

She lead me by the hand to my room and pushed me onto the bed. “I can’t believe we’re doing this” we both giggled, as she said “just sit back for a moment” and pulled my hard cock out from my shorts.

She ran her tongue from the base to the tip and wrapped her red lips around the head. I mean this when I say she was the best head I’ve ever had. She swallowed the whole thing, gagging on it with spit running down my balls.

After a few minutes I said “my turn”, moved her onto her back, kissed from her neck down her chest, down her belly, and then teased around her clit. She was soaking and tasted incredible. After kissing up and down her thighs she was begging for me to focus on her pussy.

I gave in, running my tongue from her ass to her clit, sucking and licking as she wriggled and gasped.

I slid two fingers inside as I sucked her clit, rotating inside her until she had to bite the pillow to not scream the house down.

After that she pushed me on my back and straddled my cock…

By *andyandmickCouple 50 weeks ago

chilwell

She sat on my cock and I felt every inch of me slide inside her, she was so tight. We kissed passionately between hot breaths as all 8 inches slid inside and out of her.

I remember grabbing both her cheeks, spreading her arse, and thrusting in and out deep and fast as her head dropped to my chest and let out a long moan.

My cock was dripping with her juice and she hopped off to lick up every last drop.

We got into doggy where I thrusted into her deep and hard, and I eventually came hot ropes over her ass and pussy.

Honestly one of the best shags of my life, I wonder if she thinks about it as much as I do…

After that for about a year until I moved to uni, we were at it whenever we could. Her husband was out? She’d text me. I had the house to myself? I’d text her. We even went dogging twice in her car, but no one was around on those occasions!

That’s all I’ve got for you happy to chat about it more or hear your stories

By (user no longer on site) 50 weeks ago

By *exymarvelMan 50 weeks ago

cardiff

By *sh12361Man 50 weeks ago

Birmingham

By *eeker of pleasureMan 50 weeks ago

manchester

By *acksmith22Man 50 weeks ago

cannock

Like to hear more

By (user no longer on site) OP    49 weeks ago

Forgot to mention, she has two daughters in their late 20s at the time, unfortunately never managed to pull off the mother daughter combo but used to swap nudes and sext with one of them every now and then.

By *ary1001xMan 49 weeks ago

Hillsborough

By *cfc1965Man 49 weeks ago

horsham

» Add a new message to this topic