FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Holiday

Holiday

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ockerbeck OP   Man 50 weeks ago

Darlington

My wife used to like playing years ago but after kids seemed to lose her appetite, but a recent trip to Gran Canaria turned out to be fun.

After a few days in the hotel you get to know people a little and a chap on his own in his mid 50s was often at the poolside bar late afternoon having a beer or two. We always exchanged hello, how are you etc.

On the third day we arrived at the pool bar, and I had left a towel on the solarium so the wife got the drinks whilst I went back to the roof solarium to get the towel.

When I got back to the bar she was having a good chin wag with him so we all sat at a table together. He asked where we sunbathed, and Jane my wife said on the naturist solarium on the roof. He then asked a number of questions regarding the comfort etc of the solarium and he thought he be uncomfortable using this facility. Nonsense said Jane and suggested that he meet us the next morning and come along with us. A couple of more drinks flowed and he asked me if I minded or had many objections and I told him it wasn’t a problem.

The next day we all had breakfast and went into the roof and selected some sun beds and stripped of and enjoyed the very pleasant weather, with one or two excursions into the hot tub, and at around 4pm we went back to the bar.

Gerald told us what a lovely day he had experienced and asked me and Jane if he can join us again tomorrow. We told him it wasn’t an issue. When Jane went to the toilet he asked me again if I minded , and I said not at all. He also mentioned that Jane was a lovely mature women with a lovely bust, and he couldn’t help but admire what she had. I laughed and said your not the first bloke to say that.

A few drinks later Gerald went to the loo and Jane was smiling and I asked what had amused you ? She said Gerald had paid a compliment about her bust, and added what a fine pair she had. I asked her did she enjoy the compliment to which she nodded. I said jokingly you should let him have a little play with them then ! And she just looked at me and rolled her eyes and said maybe I should.

When Gerald come back, Jane said she was no longer in the sun, and it was a bit chilly in the shade, and suggested we found somewhere in the sun again. I suggested we get a bottle of wine and go to our balcony which got the sun until late. Great idea Jane said and asked Gerald if he was up for this. He looked at me and I winked and smiled, which Jane spotted, and she smiled at him as well.

In the lift, Jane was in front of the pair of us, and I put Gerald’s hand onto her bum and she just smiled. Once inside the room we sat on the balcony and opened the wine, and I said to Gerald and Jane why don’t you both go indoors and I’ll follow you in very shortly? Jane said why not, and she stood up and walked into the room removing her top. Gerald looked at me for reassurance, and I told him to go and enjoy himself and that I be with them in a moment.

I gave them about 5 mins to get comfy, and I went into the room and got undressed and joined them on the bed. They were both kissing and she had hold of his cock and he had his hand firmly between her legs. She reached out and grabbed my cock and I started to duck her left nipple, he then stopped kissing her and sucked her left nipple, and Jane straightened her body up and enjoyed each tit been sucked and licked. She then beckoned both of us up closer to her, so she could take turns in turning her face right and left and kissing us in turns, Gerald had his fingers deep inside her, whilst I was touching her clit.

She pushed us both aside and sat up, and then positioned herself and sat into Gerald’s very healthy looking cock, easing herself into it. She then lowered her body, and told us both to play and duck her Tits as we laid on the bed. After a few minutes she moved from Gerald’s cock onto mine, and again she asked us to suck her tits as she got wetter and wetter.

I was soon coming, and she then laid onto her back and invited Gerald to come and enjoy himself which he then did, I was laid to her side and she began to snog me as Gerald rode and rode, she was massaging my cock at the same time and I was hard again and ready to go again. Gerald came loudly and Jane was telling him what a good boy he was. She then instructed him to lie down and she got on her knees between her legs told me fuck her from behind and then began to suck his cock. Jane was hungry for it, slurping and mumbling away in pleasure- and then I came again. Gerald was then hard and she asked him what else he wanted and he asked if he could have a wank over her huge tits- Jane said why not and laid back onto the bed while Gerald kneeled beside her and gently tugged away at his cock. She asked me to lick her fanny while this was going on and she tasted so lovely and she was so wet. Gerald was pumping away for ages then he released his seed over her tits and nipples, and she suggested to Gerald that if he wanted he could lick and suck her nipples and clean her up, if he would like some more fun before we left at the end of the week. He wasted no time in doing this and Jane was asking him while he was doing this, if he had enjoyed himself and wanted to do it again, and he was nodding away. Jane then said right lads- I’m having a quick shower and going for a beer and she got up and went to the bathroom. As we dressed Gerald said thank you to me and was she serious about doing it again ? I said I hope so ! Later that night in the bar the pair of them were flirty with each other and back in our room that night Jane was very happy and she told me how much she enjoyed his cock and I was getting aroused she told me to have a wank as she played with her self- are we doing it again I asked- maybe she said as she fell asleep.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *om Bert2020Man 50 weeks ago

Jersey / Swansea

Very nice ??

By *ayarMan 50 weeks ago

Wirral

Love a good holiday story and this is brilliant

Is there more to it ?

By *andi_mmfCouple 50 weeks ago

Whitehaven

Great story

By (user no longer on site) 50 weeks ago

By *luboyoMan 50 weeks ago

North West / Birmingham

Amazing

By *ynamo301Man 50 weeks ago

North West

[Removed by poster at 24/05/23 18:38:30]

By *ynamo301Man 50 weeks ago

North West

By *hef2475Couple 50 weeks ago

Blackpool

Nice

By *eeker of pleasureMan 50 weeks ago

manchester

By *lderWiserNowMan 50 weeks ago

Kettering

By *cubasexMan 50 weeks ago

Dudley

By *kpiercedCouple 50 weeks ago

walsall

By *erseybeefMan 50 weeks ago

st helier

Makes me feel like going on holiday

By *j and c 2Couple 50 weeks ago

mullingar

By *igerman23Man 50 weeks ago

hayes

Love it

By *ub and master in crimeCouple 50 weeks ago

Portsmouth

Love this x

By *ichard7Man 50 weeks ago

Southeast Kent, Marden.

Lovely start to the day.. Great story.

By *wiprRightForMeMan 50 weeks ago

spain

Great story, my all time fantasy to do exactly the same while away on holiday, me and my wife sometimes roleplay this scenario out but don't think my fantasy will ever become reality anytime soon

By *ockerbeck OP   Man 50 weeks ago

Darlington

What happened later in the week:

It was the Friday and we had 2 days remaining and 2 days had passed since our little party. We all continued to use the solarium and chatted away like old friends. On the Friday morning Jane had a little urge and kissed me in bed, and I enjoyed licking her wet pussy until she could take no more, but she wouldn’t let me fuck her, you can wait for that she said.

Gerald was booked on an excursion that day so we never spoke to him direct. At 4 Jane said she was hot and sweaty and suggested we quickly go to the room shower and put fresh clothes on.

Once at the bar time soon got to about 6pm and Jane said ooh I have just got a missed call of my mum- give me a moment and I’ll go and return her call from the lobby area where it’s more quieter.

Ten minutes later I got a text message with a selfy picture of Gerald stood behind a naked Jane with his hands spread around her firmly playing with her tits one cupped in each hand - ping another text arrived with Jane on the bed with her hand playing with herself, and ping a 3rd picture with Gerald holding a very erect cock.

Finally a message arrived saying “ are you coming to join us”

I flew up the stairs and struggled with the key card to our room, but as soon as I got into the room both Jane and Gerald were in a 69 position with Jane on top. I quickly removed my shorts and shirt and joined them on the bed.

Jane got up and invited us both to kneel on the bed facing each other very closely- she then kneeled next to us and lowered herself so that her head could suck my cock, and then simply rotate her mouth to the left and suck Gerald’s cock- back and forth she went then she pulled us all tight together and rubbed our cocks together which took me back a little but it was nice. Our cocks were touching her mouth was going from one cock to another and then I realised she was trying to get both of the tips into her mouth. At the same time my left hand and Gerald’s right hand were stretched feeling her bum cheeks and finding a way into her fanny our fingers were touching then I realised Gerald was gently tickling her bum hole with one of his fingers - something I was never allowed to do- it was electric. Jane then pulled up continuing to play with our cocks with her hands but kissing each of us in turn both me and Gerald wrapped our hands around each other and Jane to help keep us up right it was all weird.

Jane said right I need fucking and lied down and opened her legs- I told Gerald - go on get on with it, he had a bigger erection than me and he had no problem getting into position, Jane beckoned me up to her head and very soon I was kneeling next to her and my cock was in her mouth.

I had to tell her to stop what she was doing to me as I was close to coming so I took a back seat and sat in a chair while Gerald then bent Jane over and had doggy with her, then she was on top of him and what a site it was seeing her lovely bouncy tits in his mouth- transferring from one nipple to the other- then he cupped them both together so he could suck both nipples at the same time. I could tell my wife was enjoying this and she must have come 2 to 3 times.

So I decided to join back in- and Gerald laid on the bed and Jane bent over and started to suck his cock and I happily popped my cock into her wet hole from behind which looked so inviting !While I was fucking her, I gently slapped her right arse cheek with my hand telling her what a naughty girl she was, she started giggling saying with a hard cock in her mouth that she enjoys been naughty. It was to much for Gerald and with a few whimpers he come quite loudly - now Jane has never swallowed and I’m not sure where all of this went- I did ask afterwards but she just smiled at me !

We all stopped what we doing and had a rest Jane opened a bottle of wine from the fridge and we all sat in bed together with Jane in the middle- she occasionally kissed me and then kissed Gerald, stroking our legs feeling our soft cocks.

She said what she will do next ? And Gerald said he would like to sit in the armchair and watch us both so he had plenty of memories to take home, So Jane turned to me and started to kiss me and I responded by fondling her tits with one hand and putting my other firmly between her legs- Gerald sat on a chair, and Jane then began to pull and bite my nipples which is something I love, and my cock was getting really hard again she stopped and said to Gerald - tell me what you want me to do ? You can lick his balls he said so down between my legs she went - and after a minute or two she made her way to my cock, and Gerald suggested she sit on my face and suck my cock.

So we ended up in a 69 and Gerald was sat in the chair stroking his massive looking cock. My head was positioned close to the edge of the bed with Janes legs spread over my face and I was trying to get my tongue as far as it would it go and Gerald moved towards us, pulled and tugged us gently so that his cock was close to her fanny, we also shuffled the best we could and then his cock could reach and it popped into Jane with a big moan from the pair of them. Now here I was with my eyes and mouth watching a cock go in and out of my wife within licking distance, - you have stopped Jane said to me. I then realised what was touching and moving onto my fire head - it was Gerald’s balls. They were both whimpering how nice it was- don’t stop said Jane so I continued to lick what I could. Jane was handling my cock and kissing it, it all felt strange- but so good.

Eventually we all came apart, and Jane sat in the middle and started to wank us both off, and then told us to finish off ! Which we started to do- but then Jane took my hand and put it on Gerald’s cock, and took Gerald’s hand and led it to my cock and told us to get on with it. She happily watched us both wank each other and I came in no time, Gerald soon followed and Jane cheered ! Cheeky mare.

We got cleaned up giggled a bit like kids and went to the bar and drank more wine. Gerald danced with Jane a lot and I enjoyed him stroking her bum and both looking at each other in a nighty way. It soon got to the end of the night and Jane had a big snog with Gerald and wished him good night.

In bed that night I asked Jane if Gerald was playing with her bum hole and she just said - you needing talk you were licking his cock, and I then asked where did you learn to swallow ? She gripped my cock and said it was a surprise to her as well.

By *rgasmdonorMan 50 weeks ago

millstreet

By *eandher4and9Couple 50 weeks ago

leeds

By *xxx73Man 50 weeks ago

Basingstoke

By *eeker of pleasureMan 50 weeks ago

manchester

By *andyandmickCouple 50 weeks ago

chilwell

By *exbot 1Man 50 weeks ago

Chester le street

Very hot mm

By *ayarMan 50 weeks ago

Wirral

Excellent story.. is there more ?

By *D123Man 50 weeks ago

Kings Heath and Estepona

By *portbilly1976Man 50 weeks ago

manchester

By *iscoman7771000Man 50 weeks ago

birmingham

Great time had by the all

By *ussD1Man 50 weeks ago

Gloucester

Mmm love it

By *aughtyNikki100TV/TS 50 weeks ago

Doncaster

Very good x

By *ony 529Man 50 weeks ago

coventry

Fantastic story

By *ony 529Man 50 weeks ago

coventry

"Great story, my all time fantasy to do exactly the same while away on holiday, me and my wife sometimes roleplay this scenario out but don't think my fantasy will ever become reality anytime soon "
. I know that feeling I wish my beautiful wife would

By *cubasexMan 50 weeks ago

Dudley

By *im66123Man 50 weeks ago

newcastle

By *ocktoplaywithMan 50 weeks ago

Derby

By *wakers14Man 50 weeks ago

burgess hill

By *ndrea54TV/TS 50 weeks ago

cambridge

By *eterpervisMan 50 weeks ago

somewhere nice

By *andy IanMan 50 weeks ago

cheshire/Preston

Enjoyed reading that

By *ockerbeck OP   Man 49 weeks ago

Darlington

Part 3

Well it was our last day and we were leaving the next morning and we got up a little earlier that day and enjoyed our breakfast. The weather was hot and we soon were on a sun lounger making the most of the weather. Gerald arrived and we all enjoyed the day. We had lunch along with a few glasses of wine, and then spent some time in the main pool then back on the solarium. I asked Jane how she was and she said she be happier with a cock in each hand later on tonight. I looked at Gerald and winked at him. It got to around 4ish and Jane went to back to the room to shower and change and both me and Gerald went to the bar and got some more drinks. Shortly Jane arrived and I went to get freshened up, leaving the pair of them in the bar.

I was just about to leave our room and my phone pinged- it was Jane saying she was laid on Gerald’s bed and whilst he was showering and I was to go to the bar and get some wine and go to his room but to give them at least 20 minutes alone because Gerald was to get a private leaving present. I got that strange feeling inside me and did what I was asked, waited 20 minutes and enjoyed a latte coffee, and then got some wine and went to his room.

I knocked on the door and Jane appeared at the door and as it fully opened she was fully naked her tits looked lovely, Come in she said as I closed the door. Gerald was lying on the bed, and smiled at me as I quickly removed my clothing.

Jane went to the bed and lowered herself over his face and he quickly took the hint and began to perform oral sex with her, I though Jane was about to lower her head onto his cock in a 69 position but she remained upright with her knees either side of his head and she was really enjoying her self. She was moving her hips in Rythm of his tongue. She waved me over and I kneeled to Gerald left hand side and we embraced and kissed, my left hand was feeling her tits and nipples and my right hand was feeling the crack of her bum, I could feel Gerald tongue lick my finger, and I moved the finger up a bit and touched easily lubricated by Gerald and played with her bum hole, and she never minded. My finger went in a little as the muscle slackened a little then tightened up. Gerald licking, me fingering and playing with her Tits and the kissing went on for about 5 minutes.

Then Jane changed positions and slowly lowered her self onto Gerald thick cock, again her body was sat straight looking at Gerald, - get behind me darling I recall her saying , so I was behind Jane knees on each side of his legs, and I reached around and cupped her tits, and began to kiss the back of her neck, she was away with it, muttering oh my god, and she reached for Gerald’s hands and placed them onto mine - that we’re playing with her boobs and erect nipples, she then removed my hand and firmly attached them to each of her bum cheeks. Again my fingers began to explore as she started to bend over a little- this allowed Gerald to start sucking those inviting looking tits.

Jane was getting very wet with Gerald’s cock I was discretely enjoying feeling Gerald’s cock going in and out of her pussy, I was wiping her juices up and down the area that divides her two holes, her bum was opening up a little and my finger slipped straight in and then it was out- I thought I had overstepped the mark but she just said - Gently- soon my middle finger was getting further inside, the grip to my finger was tight, then it slackened, and tightened this routine continued. My cock was aching and with my left hand I was rubbing my cock where I could on her bum cheeks and pussy area- I even think it touched Geralds cock on a few occasions.

Jane knew what I was trying to do and she was not stopping me ?? and she slowed down a little- Gerald was saying - go on you know she wants it - I could feel the bum hole on my cock and before I had chance to do anything, I came all over her bum - it was so sticky and wet. Geralds cock got a showering of it as well. Both of them ignored me and carried on enjoying them selves and very soon they were both coming together.

We all laid on the bed and Gerald got up and got us all a bottle of water, we rested a little and Jane told me that I had missed my chance. Half an hour or so went by and Jane started to play with Gerald’s cock again and soon had it in her mouth sucking away- I was happy watching and Gerald responded by putting one then two fingers into her pussy, at the begging of the week he used to look at me for assurance- now he simply did as he liked. Ahead moved them back and forth -Jane reached across and tugged my cock a little and she then laid onto her back and encouraged Gerald by saying let’s be having you. Gerald wasted no time and eased his way into her simply winking at me whilst my wife eased his fat cock into her fanny with her hand.

As Gerald pounded my missus- her tits were bouncing from side to side and she lifted her hips a little the best she could and wrapped her legs around his back side soon they were it was obvious they were both coming. My cock was hard again and I moved across in readiness of a fuck but was told told to lie down and Jane lowered her mouth onto my cock she then slowly dragged her wet slippery tongue up by belly onto my nipples one to the other, kissed me and even bit them, then and kept moving her body towards me and the next thing I knew her pussy lips were next to my mouth and it just seemed the only thing to do was to lick away at the juices.

It was so wet and gooey, she stood up and turned around then back onto my face, Is that nice she asked, is it wet enough for you ? I then felt a hand on my cock and slowly I was getting wanked, again does that feel nice my wife said to me- yes I replied - shall I stop she asked ? - No I asked, She then moved away and I realised it was Gerald who was wanking my cock I moved and looked up but Jane just pushed me back onto the bed - now now she said don’t be ungrateful- and the next thing - I had come again for the second time- I had never felt this way before I was so turned on.

We got dressed and we all hugged together so form of 3 way snog it seemed so natural and we went back to our room- you happy I said to Jane, she smiled and nodded and said it had been a good memorable holiday.

Once we had a shower we went to the bar we had a few good bye drinks with Gerald. He asked if he could keep the pictures and video- I said what video ? And Jane said just a little clip they took whilst alone earlier today - Gerald discretely showed me it, and it was Jane with her head firmly on his waist firmly giving his cock a suck. Why not I said.

As we left the next day for the airport my wife told me not to expect these type of treats at home, but if you take me on holiday again the sun and wine does make me do funny things.

Well Benidorm in 6 weeks and my fingers are crossed ??

I’ll pop onto the forum soon memories of our first 3 sum in the summer of 1984 when we were 20 years old

By *ndrea54TV/TS 49 weeks ago

cambridge

By *andy IanMan 49 weeks ago

cheshire/Preston

Enjoyed that x

By *ussD1Man 49 weeks ago

Gloucester

Great thread, thanks OP.