FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Best nudist beach experience!

Best nudist beach experience!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP    49 weeks ago

It's that time of year again for getting it all out on the nudist beach

Who's got some filthy stories to share??

My first time was pretty awesome..... Really difficult to find. Had to trekk through a woodland on the cliff and clamber down rocks but the beach was paradise!

Couldn't see anyone else at first which made it easier to lay down and get naked. Felt so good being completely naked outside in the sun.

Not long and people (naked!!) were walking past me. I couldn't help but get hard so was standing out proud.

I saw a few guys gathering at the rocks to one end so I went for a walk and stumbled on four guys standing in a circle, cocks out wanking!!

I just joined in and before I knew it I had two guys sucking me off while I wanked another guy off

Soon we all shot our loads over each other!! Best thing is you can unwind and clean up in the sea!!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *oodymonsterMan 49 weeks ago

Near Shrewsbury

Studland beach in Dorset. Was walking through the dunes and I saw some guys kneeling in a circle. I walked over and they had buried a lady up to her neck in sand and were walking over her. Needless to say I gave her 2 loads.

That's hot!!

By *haveadreamMan 49 weeks ago

Fens

Sand dunes Masplomas,those who know, know.

By *ease N Please78Couple 49 weeks ago

Truro

We went to Vault beach in Cornwall, hubby fingered both me and our female friend. His stomach muscles were sore for days afterwards as he had to also keep a look out for anyone that would be offended.

"We went to Vault beach in Cornwall, hubby fingered both me and our female friend. His stomach muscles were sore for days afterwards as he had to also keep a look out for anyone that would be offended. "

That makes it all the more sexy and hot!!

By *oodymonsterMan 49 weeks ago

Near Shrewsbury

"We went to Vault beach in Cornwall, hubby fingered both me and our female friend. His stomach muscles were sore for days afterwards as he had to also keep a look out for anyone that would be offended. "

Sounds amazing. He is a lucky guy.

By *icks52Man 49 weeks ago

wigan

Living in N wales and close to Dyffryn Beach I was always taking walks onto the naked end of the beach from being quite young. in my early twenties I went to he beach on a nice sunny day in the summer and lay my towel out and stripped and just lay there enjoying the sun.

After an hour or so many people had walked by and said hello etc when a lady I would guess in her forties stopped to chat. She asked if she could sit down and we started chatting. She was fully clothed at this point. e got chatting and she asked how long had I been sunbathing naked and was it good. She was very hesitant and didn't want to strip but I could tell she was tempted. After half an hour or so we agreed she could try by just removing her top and bra and lying down on her towel so as not to feel self conscious.

This she did and said the feeling was great. she then removed her skirt to reveal a nice black thong but just lay back again. It as so hot I said I was going for a dip and she could join me if she wanted. Once in the water the coldness stiffened her nipples and she became a little embarrassed. i said not to worry that it was natural. I suggested she removed her bottoms as no-one including me could see and she could feel how nice it is to be totally naked in the sea. After much deliberation she did take her bottoms off and commented on how good it felt. She came over and hugged me to say thanks and of course felt my hardon as soon as we embraced. Did I do this she questioned at which point she took hold and started to slowly wank me. We ended up having great sex in the water and she walked back to the towels totally naked and we lay in the sun for the rest of the afternoon.

By *mithy13Man 49 weeks ago

stoke

"Living in N wales and close to Dyffryn Beach I was always taking walks onto the naked end of the beach from being quite young. in my early twenties I went to he beach on a nice sunny day in the summer and lay my towel out and stripped and just lay there enjoying the sun.

After an hour or so many people had walked by and said hello etc when a lady I would guess in her forties stopped to chat. She asked if she could sit down and we started chatting. She was fully clothed at this point. e got chatting and she asked how long had I been sunbathing naked and was it good. She was very hesitant and didn't want to strip but I could tell she was tempted. After half an hour or so we agreed she could try by just removing her top and bra and lying down on her towel so as not to feel self conscious.

This she did and said the feeling was great. she then removed her skirt to reveal a nice black thong but just lay back again. It as so hot I said I was going for a dip and she could join me if she wanted. Once in the water the coldness stiffened her nipples and she became a little embarrassed. i said not to worry that it was natural. I suggested she removed her bottoms as no-one including me could see and she could feel how nice it is to be totally naked in the sea. After much deliberation she did take her bottoms off and commented on how good it felt. She came over and hugged me to say thanks and of course felt my hardon as soon as we embraced. Did I do this she questioned at which point she took hold and started to slowly wank me. We ended up having great sex in the water and she walked back to the towels totally naked and we lay in the sun for the rest of the afternoon. "

By *olflordMan 49 weeks ago

Exeter

I had a lovely afternoon on budleigh beach got chatting to a couple of chaps with a wind break and they offered me to join them with in moments I had a cock in my mouth and a lovely pair of lips around my cock

A excellent afternoon of fun

By *live and PopeyesCouple 49 weeks ago

Caerphilly

The dunes in gran canary s have watched the wife fuck loads of guys in there and a few local coppers the most in one day was 15 guys ??

By *cfc1965Man 49 weeks ago

horsham

By (user no longer on site) 49 weeks ago

Dunes in maspalomas, me & my then girlfriend walked naked into the dunes, she started to wank me then spotted guys in the background touching their cocks so we put on a show, she sucked my cock as I fingered her pussy before fucking her, guys got closer & she watched a few cum before we both came together, gathered out things went into the water to cool off & spent the rest of the holiday thinking how good it was..... Ps always wear sandals on the beach lol

By *astlancsMan 49 weeks ago

Burnley

Hopefully one this year

By (user no longer on site) 49 weeks ago

Been a nudist most of my life and always loved a nudist beach. Love being looked at. Can’t wait to get freaky too

By *oth0712Man 49 weeks ago

cambridge

» Add a new message to this topic