FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Our first ever Threesome.

Our first ever Threesome.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *oleraine-couple OP   Couple 49 weeks ago

coleraine

Thought it was time to share some of our experiences. So where better to begin than our first ever meeting. We had talked about a guy joining us during our sex for a while and enjoyed watching MFM video’s together. Eventually we decided it was time to give it a go. We made a profile (another site) and started our search. We found a younger guy (Sean) who seemed to suit us and we chatted over a few messages.

Finally a meeting was arranged. We booked a hotel night for a city break and met our new friend as planned in the bar late afternoon. We all got on really well and eventually after a good hour decided it was time to head to our room. We felt like the entire hotel watched us walk to our room. We could tell Sean was equally as nervous as we were. A couple in the corridor watched the three of us head into our room

Once in the room the guys stripped down to underwear and the wife got ready in the bathroom. She came out in a new black lace underwear set with stockings. We had chosen a two double bed room to give us space and invited Sean to lay on one of them.

We stood kissing in front of him for a while before getting on the other bed. We started some foreplay and allowed Sean to relax. As we both became more turned on with our hands down each others pants hubby eventually moved down to remove her panties and start to lick her clit. She relaxed laying back enjoying it and after a while turned to Sean who was watching sat upright and told him it was ok to wank if he wanted. We both watched as Sean remove his pants and we saw his stiff cock for the first time. Hubby went back to licking her pussy again and the wife lay back head turned watching Sean wank himself as her pussy was teased. Hubby continued building her up to her first loud orgasm and afterwards she said ok now it’s your turn. We switched placed and she started slowly sucking hubbys cock kneeling between his legs. The wife still one eye on Sean and hubby head turned watching sean stroke his cock. After a while wanting to make it last hubby suggested Sean might enjoy some of those lovely sucks too.

With that she moved over to the other bed and got between Sean’s legs in the same position. She held his shaft for a movement wanking it very slowly, then teasing his balls making him wait for what was coming before finally lowering her head over him and taking him in her mouth. She teases cock so well, very soft gentle slow sucks. Sean was really enjoying them and frequently sounded his approval to her. Hubby slowly wanked his cock as he watched her suck another guy for the first time in their marriage. It was incredibly sexy. “Is she sucking you nice” hubby asked. There was a very approving reply and smile. Afterwards over dinner she said how incredibly turned on she was watching hubby wanking as she sucked Sean’s hard cock and tasted his pre cum oozing out.

Hubby suggested she give Sean a moment to calm. She came back onto the other bed and climbed onto hubby’s cock. Her very horny wet pussy opened up easily and slid down his cock. Sean watched as we fucked for a while. All of us incredibly turned on.

As we fucked hubby teased her small pert tits and nipples. After a while and wanting not to cum too soon hubby asked her if she wanted Sean’s cock.

“Yes from behind” was the instant reply.

She grabbed a condom went over to him and after a few more strokes and sucks slid the condom onto his cock for him.

Hubby sat up at the top of their bed and she knelt in front of his cock agin and began sucking his cock. Her small pert ass up in the air she wiggled it in horny impatient anticipation. Sean moved across to the bed climbed up and waited for the OK. Hubby said “slide it inside my wife’s pussy, feel how soft and tight she is”.

With that he held her hips and slid inside. To this day this remains our favourite thing of all. Wife slowly sucking hubby’s cock on her knees while being taken by a strangers very hard and horny cock. We all enjoyed every moment of it and it didn’t take long at all for the wife to cum hard on his cock. That tipped the poor lad over the edge hearing her cum hard and he immediately shot his load inside her.

He took off his condom and placed it in the bin thinking that was that but we both wanted more. We lay him on the bed and took turns cleaning up his cock with our mouths. Slowly and gently and after a while we had him hard again.

Hubby slipped into her missionary this time, her legs tightly closed so it rubs her clit on each stroke. Sean watched again sat right next to us slowing wanking again. Wife asked Sean if he could manage to fuck her again. He said he could and she sounded her approval of this. Hubby turned and said “have you ever tried a sloppy seconds pussy Sean”? He said he hadn’t. “Well you get to try it next”. We fucked hard and both came together, hubby unloading his cum inside her.

She lay for a moment and then told Sean to coat up again and come on in. He climbed onto her and slid in missionary just as hubby had done. He started fucking her again this time lasting much longer than before. Sean said to us both sloppy seconds feels amazing and the wife said I’m pleased you like my pussy. Eventually Sean said he was getting close to cumming again. The wife said ok stop and go lay on the other bed. He slid out of her and moved across to the bed as instructed. We both sat either side of him removed his condom and then slowly teased his hard cock and balls with our hands. We both had our hands on his shaft as he came for a second time, a very satisfying feeling.

Eventually we cleaned up and got dressed. Sean thanked us both and he left us to it.

We went out for dinner and drinks on the town that night. But had to cut it shorter than planned as we were so horny after discussing what had happened earlier we had to head back to the hotel to fuck like rabbits. This continued for weeks afterwards!

More threesomes would follow

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *j and c 2Couple 49 weeks ago

mullingar

By *enninemarkMan 49 weeks ago

huddersfield/manchester

By *angtidy42Couple 49 weeks ago

Redditch

By *ohnny4playMan 49 weeks ago

Kinross

"Thought it was time to share some of our experiences. So where better to begin than our first ever meeting. We had talked about a guy joining us during our sex for a while and enjoyed watching MFM video’s together. Eventually we decided it was time to give it a go. We made a profile (another site) and started our search. We found a younger guy (Sean) who seemed to suit us and we chatted over a few messages.

Finally a meeting was arranged. We booked a hotel night for a city break and met our new friend as planned in the bar late afternoon. We all got on really well and eventually after a good hour decided it was time to head to our room. We felt like the entire hotel watched us walk to our room. We could tell Sean was equally as nervous as we were. A couple in the corridor watched the three of us head into our room

Once in the room the guys stripped down to underwear and the wife got ready in the bathroom. She came out in a new black lace underwear set with stockings. We had chosen a two double bed room to give us space and invited Sean to lay on one of them.

We stood kissing in front of him for a while before getting on the other bed. We started some foreplay and allowed Sean to relax. As we both became more turned on with our hands down each others pants hubby eventually moved down to remove her panties and start to lick her clit. She relaxed laying back enjoying it and after a while turned to Sean who was watching sat upright and told him it was ok to wank if he wanted. We both watched as Sean remove his pants and we saw his stiff cock for the first time. Hubby went back to licking her pussy again and the wife lay back head turned watching Sean wank himself as her pussy was teased. Hubby continued building her up to her first loud orgasm and afterwards she said ok now it’s your turn. We switched placed and she started slowly sucking hubbys cock kneeling between his legs. The wife still one eye on Sean and hubby head turned watching sean stroke his cock. After a while wanting to make it last hubby suggested Sean might enjoy some of those lovely sucks too.

With that she moved over to the other bed and got between Sean’s legs in the same position. She held his shaft for a movement wanking it very slowly, then teasing his balls making him wait for what was coming before finally lowering her head over him and taking him in her mouth. She teases cock so well, very soft gentle slow sucks. Sean was really enjoying them and frequently sounded his approval to her. Hubby slowly wanked his cock as he watched her suck another guy for the first time in their marriage. It was incredibly sexy. “Is she sucking you nice” hubby asked. There was a very approving reply and smile. Afterwards over dinner she said how incredibly turned on she was watching hubby wanking as she sucked Sean’s hard cock and tasted his pre cum oozing out.

Hubby suggested she give Sean a moment to calm. She came back onto the other bed and climbed onto hubby’s cock. Her very horny wet pussy opened up easily and slid down his cock. Sean watched as we fucked for a while. All of us incredibly turned on.

As we fucked hubby teased her small pert tits and nipples. After a while and wanting not to cum too soon hubby asked her if she wanted Sean’s cock.

“Yes from behind” was the instant reply.

She grabbed a condom went over to him and after a few more strokes and sucks slid the condom onto his cock for him.

Hubby sat up at the top of their bed and she knelt in front of his cock agin and began sucking his cock. Her small pert ass up in the air she wiggled it in horny impatient anticipation. Sean moved across to the bed climbed up and waited for the OK. Hubby said “slide it inside my wife’s pussy, feel how soft and tight she is”.

With that he held her hips and slid inside. To this day this remains our favourite thing of all. Wife slowly sucking hubby’s cock on her knees while being taken by a strangers very hard and horny cock. We all enjoyed every moment of it and it didn’t take long at all for the wife to cum hard on his cock. That tipped the poor lad over the edge hearing her cum hard and he immediately shot his load inside her.

He took off his condom and placed it in the bin thinking that was that but we both wanted more. We lay him on the bed and took turns cleaning up his cock with our mouths. Slowly and gently and after a while we had him hard again.

Hubby slipped into her missionary this time, her legs tightly closed so it rubs her clit on each stroke. Sean watched again sat right next to us slowing wanking again. Wife asked Sean if he could manage to fuck her again. He said he could and she sounded her approval of this. Hubby turned and said “have you ever tried a sloppy seconds pussy Sean”? He said he hadn’t. “Well you get to try it next”. We fucked hard and both came together, hubby unloading his cum inside her.

She lay for a moment and then told Sean to coat up again and come on in. He climbed onto her and slid in missionary just as hubby had done. He started fucking her again this time lasting much longer than before. Sean said to us both sloppy seconds feels amazing and the wife said I’m pleased you like my pussy. Eventually Sean said he was getting close to cumming again. The wife said ok stop and go lay on the other bed. He slid out of her and moved across to the bed as instructed. We both sat either side of him removed his condom and then slowly teased his hard cock and balls with our hands. We both had our hands on his shaft as he came for a second time, a very satisfying feeling.

Eventually we cleaned up and got dressed. Sean thanked us both and he left us to it.

We went out for dinner and drinks on the town that night. But had to cut it shorter than planned as we were so horny after discussing what had happened earlier we had to head back to the hotel to fuck like rabbits. This continued for weeks afterwards!

More threesomes would follow "

Excellent, would love to hear about them too.

By *lim_jim1964Man 49 weeks ago

peterborough

Really well written, thanks ?? ??

By *andy IanMan 49 weeks ago

cheshire/Preston

Tell us more

By *heSofaDestroyersCouple 49 weeks ago

HereAndThere

By *ockerbeckMan 49 weeks ago

Darlington

Just to set the scene it’s 1984 we were both 20 unmarried at this point. Two tribes by Frankie goes to holiday was in the charts, we had just returned from Spain had a great trip and Jane my gf tits were out more than they were in !

This is all from my memory the best I can remember!

We were back a week or two - I worked for a builder he’d had a big yard and a little shop close to where I lived, I worked in the shop most days of the week. It wasn’t a modern DIY shop but it seemed to have everything, if you wanted 6 nails you could buy 6 nails. If you wanted a peace of wood a particular length, then you could buy that. It had stuff from years back.

Jane worked in reception in a hotel in the town centre, we went out 7 nights a week, we had sex 7 nights a week and every Sunday afternoon. We tried lots of things, bondage, dressing up, we discussed orgies, we had sex toys, we discussed 3 sums in great detail. But never actually had one, she didn’t want a MFF but MMF so fair enough.

As a building company we used to get invited to trade shows where you could look and learn about anything in building trade, the boss was going away and he handed me an invitation to one- get yourself out for a free drink and meal he said- it’s next Wednesday. The invite was for two so me and Jane decided to have a ride to the hotel where the show was located about 20 miles from where we are in Durham.

We wandered around the show and I noticed a stand where a company was promoting its products. I knew we were on the look out for a new supplier of sealants, silicone and general filler and hey presto this was a great range. The rep called Jim came over and introduced himself and his company, he asked about us, where we were, what we want etc etc and then asked us both if we wanted a drink, He was very pleasant and Jane had took an obvious liking to him. I was driving so I d*unk in moderation but Jane was drinking wine as if it was going out of fashion. Any way it it came to the time to leave and Jim said he looked forward to doing business with us, and also looked forward to meeting Jane again.

As we drove home Jane talked about Jim and told me he was married, aged 37 and lived on the coast. She said he had asked a lot of questions and had made a pass at her. When we got to where I lived she was undressed in no time and she was in a strange mood- afterwards I asked what he had said to her - she smiled and said he asked if he could go to bed with her ! She carried on and said- what about my boyfriend ? And Jim replied - well isn’t he up for a party? I remember getting hard again very quickly and we had more sex while we discussed the scenario.

Two or three days later Jim turned up at our work premises with boxes of samples, we went through prices, deliveries etc and I explained to him the boss would have the final say when he returns next week and he was ok with this. Very soon he was asking about Jane and said how nice she looked with her sun tan, and asked if she had many white bits ! He said I did ask her the other night but she just smiled ! I said- yes I hear you asked her one or two things and Jim laughed.

The phone rang and it was Jane- I said to her -your new mate is here and she said his he now, and she asked what were we planning. At that point Jim took the phone and began to chat to her, and I then had a customer I couldn’t catch everything he was saying to her but I clearly heard him say - nothing would give so much pleasure than undressing you and seeing you in your glory. After I finished served the customer - Jim said he had to make a move but would be I touch soon- I asked him what Jane had said to him and he laughed and said - I think she fancies me. We both had a laugh.

That night Jane asked me if he was serious and again sex was good as we chatted about the possibility.

A few more days went by and Jim visited again it was close to closing time and I said I was meeting Jane in a pub in the town after work, I asked him if he would like to come along and say hello, he smiled and said he would love to. He said he had another appointment close by, and would be back within the hour. I called Jane and said your mates coming to see you- she said that be nice.

When Jim walked into the pub and first spoke to Jane the first thing he said was - I have been having wanking fantasy’s over you all week ! After a few drinks Jane asked Jim what fantasy’s he was he having, he said several and that we could all have so much fun together if we really wanted. I asked Jane when he went to the bar, are you up for some fun ? Shall I ask him back to my flat with us ? Or do you want to leave it for another time ? And should I ask him if he’s serious about going through with something like this ?. She said, ask him if he’s serious about this so there is no misunderstandings, and then ask him if he wants to come round to yours, ask him now while I got onto the loo. I was so excited thinking this is actually going to happen, Jane also said she was excited about it all. Any way I got Jim by himself and asked him if he was serious about having some fun ? He said yes of course I said ok I’ll speak again with Jane.

We were all together at the table in the pub and we had about finished the drinks- I said to Jim whilst Jane was present- were going back to my flat to get undressed and have sex, and would you like to join us? He nodded and said he would love too.

Back at my home I could hardly put the keys in the door I was that excited. We sat in the front room of the flat- both me and Jim on the sofa and Jane in the arm chair. I popped a tape into the machine and thought to myself how do we start this ? I winked at Jane and she winked back to me and I then sat on the floor next to her knees, and put my hands onto her waist and unhooked the toggle holding her jeans up, and pulled down the zip. Lift your bum I said as I tugged her jeans and knickers down to her knees, then her ankles and she lifted her feet out of the legs, this happened so easily and she made it so easy and smiled whilst I did this manoeuvre -Her fanny in those days was big and bushy, I gently parted her legs Jim was right in sight and must have seen what was on offer and I then began running my tongue on her clit and slowly into her pussy- I recall her been very wet and moist, I also recall some one is watching do this as well ! Jim didn’t want to be left out and stood up close to Janes head, and I can remember her reaching out and unzipping his trousers and taking his hard cock out of his underwear and she opened her mouth and began to suck away at his cock. Jim fully undid his trousers and allowed them to drop while Jane sucked away and then stepped out of them. He then didn’t waste any time unbuttoning the top half of her blouse, I was unbuttoning the bottom half and Jim lifted her tits out of her bra had a good feel as he said- now that’s what you call Tits; Jane loudly came at this point and then she stood up pushing my face away and went towards the bedroom holding Jim’s cock as he followed, as we got into the bedroom she took of the bra and jumped into bed, Jim had his shirt to remove and I was still dressed but started to disrobe bloody quickly - didn’t want to miss this.

Before I got into the bed they were quickly embraced and kissing and he was soon on top of her, I laid to janes left hand side and kissed her as she was getting fucked - I was actually watching her get fucked ! I was buzzing ! she reached out and played with my cock and when she changed partners to kiss, I was sucking her left tit.

She pushed Jim off her and sat on my cock- whilst she was doing this both me and Jim had a tit and a nipple each to play and suck. Then Jim was behind Jane and I honestly thought he was trying to have anal with her whilst she was sat on me, but no I felt him remove my cock from her and he entered her from behind. Again a guy touching my cock- wow

I remember resting for a few moments Jane obviously in the middle and a cock in each hand and she was taking turns in kissing both of us. She was very content.

Jim said can you give me 10 minutes alone with her so I smiled and said okay, and I got out of bed and simply leaned against the wall as they both fucked each other. I joined back in at this point and bent Jane over and she positioned herself so she could suck Jim’s cock. Both me and Jim were facing each other and wedged between us accommodation both of our cocks was my GF - it was a lovely feeling !p

It came to the point where we physically we couldn’t get hard again and we used the bathroom and went to the local pub, Him had one drink thanked us both, and kissed Jane good night while he felt her tits at the same time this really thrilled me, then I took Jane home and went home myself.

The next morning I called Jane at work and asked if she was ok. I also asked did you enjoy last night- yes she replied. And are we going to do it again I asked ? Yes again she replied.

That night in bed we discussed ever-thing and sex was brilliant - we discussed what would we change - what would we do differently and we both decided it be better if we weren’t so d*unk.

A few days later Jim got in touch and asked if we were okay which I replied we were and asked what’s a good day to visit. I suggested a day and said we won’t have so much drink next time, which I think he was happy to hear.

So we met after work, had a couple of leisurely drinks and I said we will go straight back to mine.

Jane suggested to me that once we get home she will go to the bathroom, and she said you sit on the couch with Jim leaving the middle seat empty but suggest to him whilst I’m gone that you undress- to surprise her when she comes back

Well this worked a treat, she went and I said to Jim let’s get undressed and see what she does. Quick as a flash we were undressed both with hard cocks- in walked Jane and wow she had stockings and suspenders on and nothing else and sat bang in the middle of us. She reached out with both hands and held our cocks and asked us both what we would like. Jim said I would love to lick your pussy, I said I would like you to suck my cock. So she sat there and spread her legs and invited Jim between her legs, bring it here she said to me as I moved next to her and stuffed my cock into her mouth. What would you like my darling - I asked ? I will tell you in a moment she said. She then told us both to stand in front of her and next to each other, she held us both by our cocks and pulled us close together and opened her mouth licking her lips first and tried to suck both our cocks, she was slurping one then another, back and forth she went, then asked which ones the biggest, which ones the thickest ? And she said Jim was the winner and told him to sit on the couch- she then sat on top of him and told him to suck her tits while she bounced up and down on his cock. I sat next to Jim and sucked one nipple whilst her sucked the other- this was always a big part of our fantasy- Jim started to groan and Jane moved as he pumped inside her, she moved over onto me and sat astride my cock, we both had a tit and a nipple in front of us- suck Jane said, and very soon I was adding to Jim’s seeds. Jane stood up Jim told her how sexy she looked in her stockings- you like stockings she asked Jim? I love them he replied. She then removed them and then threw them at Jim, and said - well put them on. He wasn’t quite sure about this, and Jane said I’m not joking, I don’t mind at all - i said as I started to feel Janes bare bum as she stood there. In a moment or two Jim had the stockings on and Jane helped him put them straight and adjust the suspender belt. Both his cock and mine was nearly hard again and Jane bent over the couch and said who’s first boys ? I moved behind her and put my cock into a very moist hole, Jim wasted no time standing in front of Jane and she began sucking his cock. We had a great session for a second time.

Again a week or two went by and Jim contacted me, he asked if he could bring a friend to meet Jane. We both discussed the idea, but Jane wasn’t keen on taking 3 guys on, so she suggested that his friend comes along and I’ll just let both Jim and his mater have some fun, this was on the understanding I’m told every detail. When the day arrived, Jim was alone his mate couldn’t make it, so again we had a lovely 3 sum. This arrangement happened maybe another 5 or 6 times. It all ended when Jim got a new job and the job was in the south of England. In those days we didn’t have social media etc- and our life’s changed a bit so although a good sex life- no more 3 sums for a long time.

By *enninemarkMan 49 weeks ago

huddersfield/manchester

By *ohnny1888Man 49 weeks ago

Moyola

Great story

By *j and c 2Couple 49 weeks ago

mullingar

By *oth0712Man 49 weeks ago

cambridge

By (user no longer on site) 49 weeks ago

By *wakers14Man 49 weeks ago

burgess hill

By *oleraine-couple OP   Couple 49 weeks ago

coleraine

"Tell us more "

Will write up some of the other meetings soon.

By *andy IanMan 49 weeks ago

cheshire/Preston

Enjoyed reading that

By (user no longer on site) 49 weeks ago

By *tuluMan 49 weeks ago

The Side of the Mersey

"Just to set the scene it’s 1984 we were both 20 unmarried at this point. Two tribes by Frankie goes to holiday was in the charts, we had just returned from Spain had a great trip and Jane my gf tits were out more than they were in !

This is all from my memory the best I can remember!

We were back a week or two - I worked for a builder he’d had a big yard and a little shop close to where I lived, I worked in the shop most days of the week. It wasn’t a modern DIY shop but it seemed to have everything, if you wanted 6 nails you could buy 6 nails. If you wanted a peace of wood a particular length, then you could buy that. It had stuff from years back.

Jane worked in reception in a hotel in the town centre, we went out 7 nights a week, we had sex 7 nights a week and every Sunday afternoon. We tried lots of things, bondage, dressing up, we discussed orgies, we had sex toys, we discussed 3 sums in great detail. But never actually had one, she didn’t want a MFF but MMF so fair enough.

As a building company we used to get invited to trade shows where you could look and learn about anything in building trade, the boss was going away and he handed me an invitation to one- get yourself out for a free drink and meal he said- it’s next Wednesday. The invite was for two so me and Jane decided to have a ride to the hotel where the show was located about 20 miles from where we are in Durham.

We wandered around the show and I noticed a stand where a company was promoting its products. I knew we were on the look out for a new supplier of sealants, silicone and general filler and hey presto this was a great range. The rep called Jim came over and introduced himself and his company, he asked about us, where we were, what we want etc etc and then asked us both if we wanted a drink, He was very pleasant and Jane had took an obvious liking to him. I was driving so I d*unk in moderation but Jane was drinking wine as if it was going out of fashion. Any way it it came to the time to leave and Jim said he looked forward to doing business with us, and also looked forward to meeting Jane again.

As we drove home Jane talked about Jim and told me he was married, aged 37 and lived on the coast. She said he had asked a lot of questions and had made a pass at her. When we got to where I lived she was undressed in no time and she was in a strange mood- afterwards I asked what he had said to her - she smiled and said he asked if he could go to bed with her ! She carried on and said- what about my boyfriend ? And Jim replied - well isn’t he up for a party? I remember getting hard again very quickly and we had more sex while we discussed the scenario.

Two or three days later Jim turned up at our work premises with boxes of samples, we went through prices, deliveries etc and I explained to him the boss would have the final say when he returns next week and he was ok with this. Very soon he was asking about Jane and said how nice she looked with her sun tan, and asked if she had many white bits ! He said I did ask her the other night but she just smiled ! I said- yes I hear you asked her one or two things and Jim laughed.

The phone rang and it was Jane- I said to her -your new mate is here and she said his he now, and she asked what were we planning. At that point Jim took the phone and began to chat to her, and I then had a customer I couldn’t catch everything he was saying to her but I clearly heard him say - nothing would give so much pleasure than undressing you and seeing you in your glory. After I finished served the customer - Jim said he had to make a move but would be I touch soon- I asked him what Jane had said to him and he laughed and said - I think she fancies me. We both had a laugh.

That night Jane asked me if he was serious and again sex was good as we chatted about the possibility.

A few more days went by and Jim visited again it was close to closing time and I said I was meeting Jane in a pub in the town after work, I asked him if he would like to come along and say hello, he smiled and said he would love to. He said he had another appointment close by, and would be back within the hour. I called Jane and said your mates coming to see you- she said that be nice.

When Jim walked into the pub and first spoke to Jane the first thing he said was - I have been having wanking fantasy’s over you all week ! After a few drinks Jane asked Jim what fantasy’s he was he having, he said several and that we could all have so much fun together if we really wanted. I asked Jane when he went to the bar, are you up for some fun ? Shall I ask him back to my flat with us ? Or do you want to leave it for another time ? And should I ask him if he’s serious about going through with something like this ?. She said, ask him if he’s serious about this so there is no misunderstandings, and then ask him if he wants to come round to yours, ask him now while I got onto the loo. I was so excited thinking this is actually going to happen, Jane also said she was excited about it all. Any way I got Jim by himself and asked him if he was serious about having some fun ? He said yes of course I said ok I’ll speak again with Jane.

We were all together at the table in the pub and we had about finished the drinks- I said to Jim whilst Jane was present- were going back to my flat to get undressed and have sex, and would you like to join us? He nodded and said he would love too.

Back at my home I could hardly put the keys in the door I was that excited. We sat in the front room of the flat- both me and Jim on the sofa and Jane in the arm chair. I popped a tape into the machine and thought to myself how do we start this ? I winked at Jane and she winked back to me and I then sat on the floor next to her knees, and put my hands onto her waist and unhooked the toggle holding her jeans up, and pulled down the zip. Lift your bum I said as I tugged her jeans and knickers down to her knees, then her ankles and she lifted her feet out of the legs, this happened so easily and she made it so easy and smiled whilst I did this manoeuvre -Her fanny in those days was big and bushy, I gently parted her legs Jim was right in sight and must have seen what was on offer and I then began running my tongue on her clit and slowly into her pussy- I recall her been very wet and moist, I also recall some one is watching do this as well ! Jim didn’t want to be left out and stood up close to Janes head, and I can remember her reaching out and unzipping his trousers and taking his hard cock out of his underwear and she opened her mouth and began to suck away at his cock. Jim fully undid his trousers and allowed them to drop while Jane sucked away and then stepped out of them. He then didn’t waste any time unbuttoning the top half of her blouse, I was unbuttoning the bottom half and Jim lifted her tits out of her bra had a good feel as he said- now that’s what you call Tits; Jane loudly came at this point and then she stood up pushing my face away and went towards the bedroom holding Jim’s cock as he followed, as we got into the bedroom she took of the bra and jumped into bed, Jim had his shirt to remove and I was still dressed but started to disrobe bloody quickly - didn’t want to miss this.

Before I got into the bed they were quickly embraced and kissing and he was soon on top of her, I laid to janes left hand side and kissed her as she was getting fucked - I was actually watching her get fucked ! I was buzzing ! she reached out and played with my cock and when she changed partners to kiss, I was sucking her left tit.

She pushed Jim off her and sat on my cock- whilst she was doing this both me and Jim had a tit and a nipple each to play and suck. Then Jim was behind Jane and I honestly thought he was trying to have anal with her whilst she was sat on me, but no I felt him remove my cock from her and he entered her from behind. Again a guy touching my cock- wow

I remember resting for a few moments Jane obviously in the middle and a cock in each hand and she was taking turns in kissing both of us. She was very content.

Jim said can you give me 10 minutes alone with her so I smiled and said okay, and I got out of bed and simply leaned against the wall as they both fucked each other. I joined back in at this point and bent Jane over and she positioned herself so she could suck Jim’s cock. Both me and Jim were facing each other and wedged between us accommodation both of our cocks was my GF - it was a lovely feeling !p

It came to the point where we physically we couldn’t get hard again and we used the bathroom and went to the local pub, Him had one drink thanked us both, and kissed Jane good night while he felt her tits at the same time this really thrilled me, then I took Jane home and went home myself.

The next morning I called Jane at work and asked if she was ok. I also asked did you enjoy last night- yes she replied. And are we going to do it again I asked ? Yes again she replied.

That night in bed we discussed ever-thing and sex was brilliant - we discussed what would we change - what would we do differently and we both decided it be better if we weren’t so d*unk.

A few days later Jim got in touch and asked if we were okay which I replied we were and asked what’s a good day to visit. I suggested a day and said we won’t have so much drink next time, which I think he was happy to hear.

So we met after work, had a couple of leisurely drinks and I said we will go straight back to mine.

Jane suggested to me that once we get home she will go to the bathroom, and she said you sit on the couch with Jim leaving the middle seat empty but suggest to him whilst I’m gone that you undress- to surprise her when she comes back

Well this worked a treat, she went and I said to Jim let’s get undressed and see what she does. Quick as a flash we were undressed both with hard cocks- in walked Jane and wow she had stockings and suspenders on and nothing else and sat bang in the middle of us. She reached out with both hands and held our cocks and asked us both what we would like. Jim said I would love to lick your pussy, I said I would like you to suck my cock. So she sat there and spread her legs and invited Jim between her legs, bring it here she said to me as I moved next to her and stuffed my cock into her mouth. What would you like my darling - I asked ? I will tell you in a moment she said. She then told us both to stand in front of her and next to each other, she held us both by our cocks and pulled us close together and opened her mouth licking her lips first and tried to suck both our cocks, she was slurping one then another, back and forth she went, then asked which ones the biggest, which ones the thickest ? And she said Jim was the winner and told him to sit on the couch- she then sat on top of him and told him to suck her tits while she bounced up and down on his cock. I sat next to Jim and sucked one nipple whilst her sucked the other- this was always a big part of our fantasy- Jim started to groan and Jane moved as he pumped inside her, she moved over onto me and sat astride my cock, we both had a tit and a nipple in front of us- suck Jane said, and very soon I was adding to Jim’s seeds. Jane stood up Jim told her how sexy she looked in her stockings- you like stockings she asked Jim? I love them he replied. She then removed them and then threw them at Jim, and said - well put them on. He wasn’t quite sure about this, and Jane said I’m not joking, I don’t mind at all - i said as I started to feel Janes bare bum as she stood there. In a moment or two Jim had the stockings on and Jane helped him put them straight and adjust the suspender belt. Both his cock and mine was nearly hard again and Jane bent over the couch and said who’s first boys ? I moved behind her and put my cock into a very moist hole, Jim wasted no time standing in front of Jane and she began sucking his cock. We had a great session for a second time.

Again a week or two went by and Jim contacted me, he asked if he could bring a friend to meet Jane. We both discussed the idea, but Jane wasn’t keen on taking 3 guys on, so she suggested that his friend comes along and I’ll just let both Jim and his mater have some fun, this was on the understanding I’m told every detail. When the day arrived, Jim was alone his mate couldn’t make it, so again we had a lovely 3 sum. This arrangement happened maybe another 5 or 6 times. It all ended when Jim got a new job and the job was in the south of England. In those days we didn’t have social media etc- and our life’s changed a bit so although a good sex life- no more 3 sums for a long time.

"

Bad form stealing someone else’s thread.

By *ick and JoMan 49 weeks ago

worcester

Great so far

By *acktonormMan 49 weeks ago

st helier

Lots of confusion in first bit who is who

By *ohnny4playMan 49 weeks ago

Kinross

Great story