Squirting

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *miffy2020 OP   Man 49 weeks ago

London

Who else loves the thought of being squirted on mmm where r those squirters

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ockerbeckMan 49 weeks ago

Darlington

Experienced it twice- first couple I met on here - we talked for ages had a meet in a cafe just to say hello- then they visited my home a day or two later. They brought a bed sheet with them which I thought was weird- then she explained she gets very wet.

Her husband sat watching the tv - told me he would join us soon but go and give her a good fucking.

We kissed and cuddled for a while then she sat on top of me- and it just started - now I’m a pretty long stayer usually have to walk to finish off- but she just moved around on my coco forever and got wetter and wetter- a lovely weird feeling. Eventually her husband appeared naked and stood at the bed and she started to suck on his cock- well that just made me come bucket loads and I went limp, he replaced my cock with his and she then began sucking on mine.

We met up again a week or two later and I told her that I needed to taste her- so she squatted on the bed and I positioned my chin and mouth under her body and between her legs and got to work -and Christ did it get wet juices just pouring out of her !

Lovely people whom I now meet occasionally

By (user no longer on site) 49 weeks ago

The wife is a squirter. I may her stand above me and squirt all over me. Then watch as it trickles down her amazing thighs. She is coming around to idea of new people in bedroom

By *ilfCrumpet9Man 49 weeks ago

Wirral

Met a lady once early 50s while I was licking and fingering her she squirted all over my mouth and face. At first I thought she had peed herself but she explained that it wasn't pee.

After that used to love her riding my face and mouth and would try and catch every drop and clean up afterwards. She loved it

By *oth0712Man 49 weeks ago

cambridge

By *radesman ffMan 49 weeks ago

aylesbury

Would love to be on my knees with multiple females playing with they pussys squirting their juice on me catching it in a oversized Brandy glass and drinking it all up

By *abrina59TV/TS 49 weeks ago

submissive land

been with one woman who squirted loads and was amazing especially that first time caught unawares wow.

unfortunately never made my wife squirt although know not everyone does

By *mizhereMan 49 weeks ago

Thame area

My former fb - she moved away - squirted like a fountain so much so that we had to use a rubber sheet and lots of towels

But it was fantastic to enjoy her and others

I adored it when she came all over my face as I performed oral mmmm

» Add a new message to this topic