FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > An Alfresco Adventure

An Alfresco Adventure

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *Krudegirl OP   Couple  over a year ago

norwich

Alex and I had been to drop his Aunt off in Hampshire where she lives. Once she had been reinstalled in her house we left for the drive home. We stopped at a pub on the A3 and I nipped to the ladies where I changed from my 'respectable' outfit of jeans and top into one of my 'fun slut' outfits - stockings, heels, mini and laceup crop top - real 'fuck me' rig. We left the pub and started driving north up the A3 - Alex driving and me playing with my kitty. I undid his trousers and was sucking him as he drove when he suddenly said "That looks like a possible place for a shag" and turned off the main road near a place called Liphook - kind of appropriate really.

So we pulled in right by some woods, gathered ourseves together and left the car intending to find a suitable spot for a little outdoor fun. We followed a path through the trees (it was a fairly bright moonlit night - a little chilly but I was feeling so horny that was no problem) and then I heard a sound. I looked around and eventually spotted a figure standing really close to a tree almost hidden in the gloom. Now I may be outrageous and horny but not stupid - we were in an area I didn't know so my policy in such situations is to strike up a conversation with whoever and get the 'lie of the land' ... before becoming the 'lay of the land'

Anyway - although a bit taken aback the chap was happy enought to chat. It turned out that the path lead through the woods to another road where there was another layby - and that one was a bit of a dogging spot. Our new friend said that there were a few folk down there but no action that night. Well, I just had to go take a peep so off we went. There were several males about and after strutting about flashing my tiny knickers I felt like the pied piper cos they were all following me - at a distance of course.

There was this kind of rustic wooden fence made out of poles and just beyond it what looked like a grassy clearing so I said to Alex "Lets go that way and see what happens" - when we got to the fence it was a little higher than I had thought and there was no way I was going to climb over in my heels so I decided I would wriggle between the top two poles. I managed to get my head, shoulders and tits through the gap then discovered that I just couldn't swing my body right to get my legs through. Alex bent down to help and I whispered "No, lets pretend I'm stuck" so we started this conversation about how I was trapped - me bent over with my short skirt ridden up over my arse and my panties on display to the world. My group of followers were getting a good eyeful and could hear every word.

Alex then said what a silly bugger I was - that it served me right and I should pay a forefit for getting stuck. Of course I protested but he begain rubbing my arse and pussy over my panties and after a few moments my protestations grew less and I began to wriggle my arse suggestively. He slowly pulled my panties down to my knees and began to finger me - I was very wet and squelchy. The guys got nearer - this looked like being the show of the evening. One bold soul asked "Do you mind if I watch?" so I said "Ooh - er - um ..." all indicisive like but Alex said "Not at all - she has got stuck and its forefit time for being silly." I supressed a giggle as he flipped his stiff cock out and slid it straight into my sopping wet cunt.

Several of the guys had their cocks out and were pulling hard as Alex pounded into me making my big titties jiggle under my top. I felt Alex slide out of me then heard him say "I think she will need help to get free - but whilst she is like that why don't we take a little advantage of the situation?" He distributed condoms and for the next hour I remained bent over - pretending to be 'trapped' as one after the other the guys took me from behind.

My arse was groped, my clitty rubbed, my top unlaced so my big DD titties swung free and were give a good 'feel up' - I had several 'spitroast' moments untill finally I was all 'cummed out'. The guys helped me extricate myself and I flopped down sitting with my back to the fence. Alex was not done yet though. There were still 3 guys left who had full balls so he said "C'mon lads - give her one last oiling" and I ended the night having hot spunk splashed all over my boobies - I think we might be visiting Auntie again !! LOL

Love n stuff

UKrudegirl

xx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

what a thoroughly naughty girl-lol-brill love your story.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic