FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Island Hopping (p1)

Island Hopping (p1)

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *it_for_2 OP   Woman 46 weeks ago

ennis

She was about half out to the island doing her distance swimming training, when on her rotation to the left she spotted a kayaker in the water. The kayak seemed to be heading in her direction. “He should see me, as I am wearing the buoy”, she thought to herself. She continued on her swim and after about 5 minutes the kayak was upon her. She stopped swimming to see what the person wanted when she noticed it was a very fine looking man, a little rugged, with a dark hairy beard. “You need to be careful over to the left beyond the reef, there is a strong pull”, he said. His voice was really deep and masculine. ‘That’s one sexy voice he has’ she thought to herself. “Thanks for the advice, I am actually just going to go to the island and then swim over to the strand, so should be ok and avoid it,” she replied. Her voice sounded scratchy, what is wrong with me, I feel horny looking at him but seriously why did my voice have to sound it as well! He gave her a smile and then winked at her, “might see you on the island so, heading there myself”. She let out a little cough to clear her throat, “oh ok, safe trip”. What the hell did she say that for, safe trip! She felt herself flush, so she quickly put her head back in the water and took off. The rest of the swim she couldn’t stop thinking about him, wondering what his cock was like, would he be a good shag, does he like having his ass licked. Stop, she said to herself, just swim. About 10 minutes later she arrived on the island, she had to climb over the rocks to get to shore. She took out her towel in her buoy and dried herself, stuck on some sandals, then took off exploring. It was a tiny island, but big enough if that hottie docked on the other side, she might not see him. She set off to find a nice spot to relax and sunbath in the hot sun, a rarity but appreciated it when she got it. There was a nice clearing further ahead, so she took out her damp towel and lay it on the ground. She would normally take off her swimming togs to sunbath but she knew the hottie was somewhere about. She thought about it for a bit and decided feck it, she may aswell. So she removed her togs, and lay her naked body on the towel sunning her breasts first.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

ennis

The sound of the water lapping against the rocks was so soothing, she felt herself get sleepy. She rolled over onto her belly and told herself 10minutes, Ill nap for 10 minutes only. She snoozed off and fell into a wonderful hot dream involving a very sexy bearded kayaker. He was massaging her back and ass, oh this felt wonderful she thought. Then she felt his tongue sliding inside her butt hole. She woke up with a shock to realise her sexy hottie was indeed rimming her butt hole. She was stunned. Not sure what to do. But it felt so good, she let out a moan. Then she heard him say “Oh your awake, sleepy head”. Then he proceeded to lick her butt, sliding his tongue inside and out, teasing her. She felt his hand slide under her to find her clit and he started to rub. The pleasure was immense. Somehow he smoothly flipped her over onto her back, spread her legs apart, then slid his fingers into her pussy and rubbed aggressively on her clit with his other hand. She felt it coming, she knew it would come in a gush. A hot gush squirted out of her, he moaned loudly and said “Oh ya baby, I like you wet like that”. He pulled out his cock from his shorts and gave her pussy a good slapping with his cock, while he continued to finger her g spot making her gush again. She arched her back in please, she was quivering now. “Please just fuck me” she said. She couldn’t take any more, she wanted him to fill her. He quickly stuck his cock into her, then slapped her arse and “lets go baby”. He was like a jockey, fuck could he ride. He bend over and sucked her nipples making her quiver again, she felt an orgasm rushing through her, she arched her back towards him, pulling him in even further. His beard tickled her breasts as he continued to suck her other nipple. She felt another orgasm coming, she arched her back even further and screamed in pleasure. She felt his knob getting really swollen, he was massive inside her, riding her, she knew by the heat of him he was about to cum. He quickly pulled out and came on her breasts and stomach. He licked it up with his tongue and transferred it to her tongue, then kissed her passionately. His kiss was so fucking hot, he moved his tongue around in her mouth rubbing off her tongue. Then he slid down her body so he could lick up more of his cum and give it to her. She loved the salty taste of it. She felt her clit twerking, she knew she if he kept kissing her like this she would come again. He repeated the licking and kissing until her body was clean, then he slid his fingers inside her with unexpected force that she gushed instantly. He then took his mouth and licked her juicy pussy, at the same time he took his wet hand to her mouth and she sucked his wet fingers. How many times, she thought to herself, would this be the 3rd or 4th time… She came again in another gush into his mouth. He laughed a hearty laugh and said “Wow lady you just quenched my thirst!”. She started laughing too. She couldn’t believe her luck meeting this guy today, he was fucking amazing. He helped her up and wrapped the towel around her. Tucked her hair behind her ears and gave her a wonderful kiss. “You were amazing”, he said. Before she could reply he turned and walked away. She smiled and stretched her well used body feeling completely alive. She skipped her way back to the water, on her return swim home. Just wow.

By *..NemoMan 46 weeks ago

Durham

By *hynot3Man 46 weeks ago

Middlesbrough

By (user no longer on site) 46 weeks ago

love it

By *ulkMan 46 weeks ago

xx

Keep going

ennis

"Keep going"

That was the end! She swam home!

By *eepcomingbackMan 46 weeks ago

travelling

"Keep going

That was the end! She swam home! "

You should definitely write more

By *iscoman7771000Man 46 weeks ago

birmingham

Fantastic encounter

Well done ??

By *igerman23Man 46 weeks ago

hayes

Nice

By (user no longer on site) 46 weeks ago

Great story

Always love Reading the women's thoughts and dreams

By *it_for_2 OP   Woman 41 weeks ago

ennis

He paddled away leaving the island with a smile on his face. He had never done anything like that before. Her naked body lying there was irresistible. He just had to taste her. He couldn't get over how wet she was, and Holy fuck her squirting was so hot, the taste and feel of her warm juices. He felt himself get hard again thinking about her. I should have said something, got her phone number. He mentally kicked himself. He continued to visualise her and there amazing encounter on the island as he paddled around the head. When he reached the beach and paddled ashore he was ready to blow. He was so hard, he really needed some release. Some of his friends had arrived at the beach. They came over and helped him pull the kayak up onto the beach. Where were you mate? One of them asked. You were gone a long time. Ah shur I thought ye were never going to get down here with the heads on ye this morning. So I went for a long paddle around the head. If they only knew what he was up to he laughed to himself. Well we are here a while. Thought we would head back to the house, wash up and head out. Are you coming? Yep I definitely could knock back a pint now, thirsty work this kayaking , he replied. They helped him load the boat onto the roof of the car, strap it down and then they all travelled back to the house they had rented. Music blaring, beers in hand, a deck of cards being played while they took turns using the shower. The places reeked of manly scent, aftershave and deodorant. There were seven of them up for the weekend celebrating one of the lads 30th birthday. Last night was mental, he was probably the only one with a memory of the entire night. He had wanted to pace himself so he could make the most of today. Who knew it would turn out to be one of the hottest days he ever experienced as he remembered his tongue on her ass and inside her pussy. His cock began to waken again. Oh fuck I need to get this memories out of my head or I will have a hard on all night he thought. He couldn't though, there was something about that woman, her willingness and seeing her genuinely having an orgasm more than once, she fucking turned him on so much. He headed up to the bedroom, locked the door, pulled out his cock and wanked so hard visualising her, he came quickly, his cum squirted across the room and hit the mirror. He laughed and went to find a towel to wipe it clean. He went back down stairs feeling somewhat relieved. About an hour later they were all ready to hit the pubs. Food first or pint first... Well pint while waiting for food. Then three pints before food. They were swamping them back. The food landed and the ravished it quickly. They decided to move on to the next pub and walked in and there she was. At first he wasn't sure if it was her as she had clothes on and makeup. Then she smiled to her friend and he knew it was her. He stopped in his tracks causing one of the lads to crash into him. Come on man, move along, we have some drinking to do. He moved slowly but he couldn't take his eyes off her. He could feel his cock growing bigger inside his jeans. As if she sensed his gaze she turned and looked at him. Her face flushed a little and then she smiled. Gobshit... do something, smile back, close your fucking jaw at least. He scalded himself. He managed to lift his hand to salute her and she saluted back. OK she isn't ignoring me so that's good. Just keep walking, get a drink and settle yourself. Of course the lads made a beamline straight for the bar beside her and her friend. One of his idiot friends started flirting with them. He just stood there, nerves on edge. She got up and mentioned something about the toilet. As she passed him he felt his ass being squeeze. He turned to watch her leave and laughed, she had a cheeky face and winked at him as she walked away.

By *2spikeMan 41 weeks ago

Southsea

By *igerman23Man 41 weeks ago

hayes

Nice

By *rdiscreet327Man 41 weeks ago

Nottinghamshire

Sounds like this is going to be a good night.

By *tephine DommeTV/TS 41 weeks ago

Waterford Ireland

By *kpiercedCouple 41 weeks ago

walsall

ennis

Oh fuck, he is here. She felt instantly horny when she turned and saw him, she is certain her knickers is wet. What has got into me, I am feeling very brazen tonight she thought, giggling to herself about squeezing his ass. What a fucking fabulous ass he has, she would love to be squeezing it tightly as he fucked her. She let out a moan and few people turned to look at her. She just smiled and headed on the the bathroom. She went into the cubicle, pulled down her jeans and knickers. Her knickers was wet, she put her fingers up to her pussy, she was wet moist and her clit was sensitive to this mornings fucking. She slide her finger inside her pussy, and began to penetrate herself rubbing her other hand against her clit. She groaned loudly as she squirted. Hoping this would ease her horny levels. She put a wad of toilet paper on her wet knickers and pulled her jeans up. She left the cubicle and some woman queuing stared at her. A woman's got to do what a woman's got to do, she said as she washed her hands and left. She was looking down at her hands slightly wet as she left the bathroom and was took by surprise when she was grabbed and pushed against the wall. She looked up at her bearded man. He was looking slightly wild, what is that look. I think he wants to fuck me badly, that's what that look is. She was standing with her back against the wall and he leaned close up again her with a hand on the wall either side of her. She looked up at him and smiled. He took her chin and kissed her. She could feel a tingling go through her body as he kissed her passionately. I think I might have an orgasm she thought to herself. Then he stopped suddenly and turned and walked away into the men's toilet. What the hell she thought. Fuck this. She was a annoyed. She walked back to the bar and her friend in all her glory surround by six men was laughing her head off. She walked to the bar and ordered a sambuca. Knocked it back and joined in with her friend.

By *dressagainTV/TS 41 weeks ago

perth

By *un22Woman 41 weeks ago

out in the sticks in the north east england

By *elliesCouple 41 weeks ago

Darlington

By *ADSPARKY200Man 41 weeks ago

Watford

Please continue

ennis

The banter was flowing and the 6 men certainly knew how to have a good time. Her friend was flirting mad, not quite sure which one though, she seemed to be flirting with all of them. She watched and saw him stand on the outside of the group, laughing occasionally but not really participating. He looked like he was uncomfortable. What the hell is that guys problem she thought to herself. He fucked me on the island, gave me the wildest of times, kissed me passionately in the hallway, walks away and is behaving weird now. Oh fuck him she thought to herself. She took another sambuca when a round of shots was ordered. She was up dancing within 5 minutes giving it socks, dragging 2 of the guys onto the dance floor. It wasn't technically a dance floor but enough space for some d*unken people to make shapes. The band were excellent playing all the classics, rocking to jiving to slow songs. A slow song came on and the two guys went to grab her for a dance. One guy shoved the other guy and said next one mate. He pulled her tightly into her with his hand on her lower back. Moving slowly in time with the music. She was enjoying it, she hadn't had a slow dance in years. She saw her friend dancing near her with one of the other guys. Then spotted her bearded man glaring at her. She looked away and chatted to this handsome dude she was dancing with. She could feel his hand go down to her ass and giving it a little squeeze. She laughed and told him he was being a bit bold. He laughed in return and said sure life is too short, we need to have fun whenever we can. Then he winked at her. She laughed again, enjoying his flirting. Suddenly he was being pulled off her and heard bearded man excuse himself and said he wanted to his turn. His friend said alright man, no need to be so aggressive about it, and he walked away. Bearded man pulled her in close to him. She could feel his cock up against her. He was so hard. She said, you must be uncomfortable. Why is that, he replied. Cause your cock is rock hard. Well that would be your fuckin fault he responded. She laughed and said, I don't have that kind of power! Oh but you do he said. Pulling her even closer to her. She felt his breath on her ear and her pussy began to twitch with excitement having his cock grind against her. Maybe we should do something about your cock, so your not so uptight, she said. What would you suggest, he whispered in her ear. Well there is a wheelchair toilet out there. If I give you a blow job would you relax and join in the fun? She asked. It might give me some relief but really I just want to fuck your brains out. I can't get your naked body and your juices flowing down your legs out of my head. His voice had gotten really deep and husky as he said this to her. Well it's worth a try, cause I am fuckin soaked down there just from looking at you. With that said she turned and walked towards the bathrooms. She waited went into the wheelchair toilet and closed the door. God I really hope he fucking follows me. I really need to be fucked hard and get it out of my system so I can enjoy my night. Getting out these days is hard, since separating, being a full time mother, its a rare thing to get out.

ennis

He watched her walk away from him. He knew he was behaving like an idiot and wasn't joining in the craic. But his head was spinning with images of her earlier that day and he was so hard and frustrated he could hardly hear the banter let alone join in. He walked towards the bathroom, hanging back a little so it wouldn't be too obvious. Blow job, fuck a blow job, I want my cock in her pussy. He saw her go into the bathroom, and close the door behind her. He waited to see that nobody was watching and he went and knocked on the door. It opened slightly and she peered out then opened the door to let him in. He closed the door behind him and locked it. Then took her mouth to his and kissed it. He expertly slide his hand up her top and undid her bra, so that her boobs fell out. Her breasts, fuckinf fabulous nipples. What are you doing? I thought I was just going to give you a blow job, she stated. Fuck the blow job, I need my cock inside your hot pussy. He pulled up her top and bent down so he could suck her nipple and then the other one. He quickly pulled down her jeans to reveal a lacy black thong, with wet tissue inside. He pulled the tissue away and he slide it to one side and ran his tongue along her clit. Your so wet, is that why you had the tissue? He chuckled. Yes you prick! As soon as you walked into the pub my pussy started weeping, she replied. Did it now, how about if I do this, will it weep again. He slide his tongue into her pussy and then up along her pussy lips to pulling it open with his fingers, finding her clit with his tongue licking on her nub. She let out a moan. With the other hand he inserted his fingers and penetrated her to make her squirt all over his face. He licked up her juices then told her to bend over with her hands up against the wall. She did as he asked and he quickly pulled out his hard cock fucking her from behind hard and fast. She could feel him filling her up and pounding her deeper and deeper. She didn't take long to orgasm, she was having mini ones all evening! He followed suit and jerked hard into her a few times before he moaned and pulled his cock out. He turned her around and kissed her. Then went and got some paper towel from the dispenser, gave her some to clean herself and proceeded to clean himself. What's your name? He asked. She laughed, we have fucked twice in one day and we don't know each others names! I'm Lucy. What's your name? I'm Jason he replied. They both laughed. Nice to meet you, they both said at the same time. He helped her tie her bra, pulled down her top, kissed her again. I hope I get to fuck you again before midnight, to make it three times! He said. She just laughed. She left the bathroom first and went straight to the dance floor. He followed and headed back to the bar. His friends were having a great time with Lucy's friend, bring her around the floor jiving. Are you alright mate? His friend Joe asked. You were gone for a while. Oh my tummy wasn't feeling great after the dinner. I think I'm all good now though. Do you want another pint? He replied. Ah sure go on so. Those two ladies a fucking hot aren't they. I wouldn't mind taking them home tonight, Joe said. Which one? Jason asked. Both of them! We could have an orgy man. We would probably be queuing up with seven of us and only two of them but it would be worth the wait. He could tell Joe was really excited by the idea and also deadly serious. I very much doubt they would be into that, Jason replied. But he wasn't sure, he didn't know about Emma, Lucy's friend, but Lucy was definitely horny enough, fit enough to take a few guys. I'm not sure if I would want to share her though, he thought. Although it would be so fucking hot watching her get fucked. Having her suck my cock while Joe fucked her pussy, watching him pound her. Sharing is caring after all.

By *xxx73Man 41 weeks ago

Basingstoke

By *igerman23Man 41 weeks ago

hayes

Love it.more please

By *it_for_2 OP   Woman 40 weeks ago

ennis

Emma was having a wild night. She recently broke up with her boyfriend and need a blow out. What I really need is a really hard fuck she thought as she looked at the lads dancing with her. If she could choose one of those guys to ride, she thought she wouldn't be able to. They were all sound, sexy, fun and reasonably attractive lads. Eoin had eyes you could drown in, the deepest Sea blue ever. Liam had hands like buckets, and rough to touch, he could perform magic with those hands. Joe was fucking gorgeous. Jamie had amazing lips, she wanted them all over her body. Sean, well by good he could move his hips on the dance floor, imagine him in the bed! Franky was a huge man, she would love him to lift her up onto his hips and fuck her against the wall, like when you see them in movies... Jason, well he is reserved, broody fella, but I think he only has eyes for Lucy, he has a viking look. If he wasn't just interested in Lucy, I wouldn't mind having his cock in my mouth, she noticed how big it was earlier when he walked into the pub, it bulged through his jeans. I think maybe Lucy and Jason have met already, there is definite vibe between them. Maybe I could just fuck all of them, she laughed to herself. She felt her knickers getting wet at the thought of having all of them taking her body as theirs. Oh fuck, that would be so hot.

By *igerman23Man 40 weeks ago

hayes

Nice

ennis

Lucy headed back to the bar where Joe and Jason where chatting. Lucy I have a question for you, Joe asked. Yep fire ahead, Lucy replied. No don't.. Jason said. Don't what? Lucy said. She wouldn't be up for it.. just leave it off, Jason responded. He could see Lucys eyes flair. What do you know about me and what I would be up for! What is it Joe? Ignore him. Ask away. Jason raised one eyebrow and shrugged his shoulders at Joe. Joe hesitantly asked Lucy have you or would you ever have sex with more than one man at a time? Joe shrank into his seat, the glare from Jason was almost like he had physically hit him. While Lucy did not bat a eyelid. She coolie said, well Joe I have never had the opportunity to have more than one man at a time. I can definitely see the benefits.. I mean I am a pretty horny lady and honestly it's hard to find one guy that could satisfy me. She coyly looked at Jason, hoping she hadn't offended him. I mean one guy could be satisfy me if I had more time with him.. I suppose. She hoped she had made up for her comment. He had a smirk on his face now. Oh the bastard she thought. I shouldn't have bothered trying to be nice. Joe sat there dwelling on her comment. Why do you ask Joe? Lucy said. Well you and Emma are two seriously hot and fun girls. I was only thinking maybe ye would be up for hanging out with us lads tonight after here and let us give ye a really good time. Jason let out a snort and Joe shot him a dirty look. Lucy laughed at them both. Well I think if I was ever to consider more than one guy Joe, ye guys would be up there. I mean ye are all sound, fun and respectful. She glanced at Jason, his eyes seemed to have widened. He didn't think I would be up for it. He is such an ass. Presuming too much of me. I would do it out of spite to be honest, he doesn't even know me. Shags me twice in a day and thinks he knows me. She chuggled slightly. Are you serious Joe? Have you spoken to the other lads? She asked. No not yet, wanted to know what you and Emma thought first. He replied. OK I will chat with Emma and see what she says. Lucy hopped up off the stool and walked over to Emma. Fuck you Joe! I can't believe you just did that! Jason said. Well she sounds keen so what's the problem, Joe replied. What was the problem? Why am I bothered, this is a good thing is it not.... Jason thought.

By *iscoman7771000Man 40 weeks ago

birmingham

More please

By *kpiercedCouple 40 weeks ago

walsall

By *igerman23Man 40 weeks ago

hayes

Nice

By *hrisukbishareCouple 40 weeks ago

Edinburgh

By *orthwestsamMan 40 weeks ago

travel with work

By *ndiiiMan 40 weeks ago

Paisley Scotland

Sounds very promising x

By *SinfullyCuriousCouple 40 weeks ago

Co. Antrim

By *untooMan 40 weeks ago

manchester

Great story

By *orthampton jamesMan 40 weeks ago

Northampton

ennis

Lucy grabbed Emma's hand and tugged her off the dance floor. What is it? Emma said. Come to the toilet I need to talk to you. They both walked off to the toilet and went into a cubicle together. I need a pee, Emma said. Turn around. Lucy laughed, well with what I have to say, you would want to not be so shy. What is it? Tell me Lucy! Emma demanded a she sat on the loo. Well I was chatting to Joe, and he was wondering if we, you and I would be up for fucking the lads tonight? She watched Emma face closely. She looked kinda excited. Which one? She asked. All of them Emma! Lucy laughed when she saw Emma face. What do you think? Lucy asked. Well in all honesty, I couldn't choose one over the other anyways! I really need sex, I mean it's been a while. I am so fricking horny. How would it work I wonder? Would we be in the same room? Emma asked. I assume so... Lucy replied . So we would be naked together in the same room, watching each other being fucked by other guys? I have only ever seen your boob fall out when you are changing after a swim! Let alone see you fully naked and being fucked... Emma said thoughtfully. That's what your thinking about! Lucy exclaimed. How about the fact that 7 different cocks will be fucking you? How about if they want anal? I have never done anal. Lucy said. Oh I don't mind the men... I have never been naked beside a woman before, let alone with my best friend! I love anal by the way! Emma said. Now it was Lucy turn to look shocked. What the hell Emma! When have you done anal? Lucy said. Tom and I used to do it all the time. I fricking love it. Actually I always wanted to try DP. Emma said. DP? What the hell is that? Lucy asked. Emma looked at her disapprovingly, Lucy you really need to start watching porn and broaden your sexual knowledge. It means double penetration, so one cock in my ass and another in my pussy. Fuck it makes me horny thinking about it! Lucy laughed at her friend. Emma well I never knew you were such a horny bitch! They both laughed. So can you get over us being naked together you reckon? Lucy asked. I mean I always thought you had the best set of boobs going... Lucy said jokingly. Shut up you! Emma replied. OK are we doing this? Lucy asked. Fuck it yes! Life is too short. It will be a night to remember! They both laughed. Washed their hands and came back into the pub laughing. Jason and Joe looked their direction. I think those two are definitely up for it! Joe chuckled. I think you might be right, Jason replied.

manchester

Fantastic story I can’t wait for the next chapter

By (user no longer on site) 40 weeks ago

Outstanding writing...

ennis

The other guys had left the dancing floor when the ladies headed to the bathroom and they all stood at the bar. Up for what? Jamie asked, overhearing Jason and Joe's comments. Joe hesitated as he wasn't sure if he should say anything until Lucy let him know if they were game. Well we might be having some fun later, I'll tell you more when we know. Jason do you want to find Lucy? Joe asked. Jason nodded and walked over towards Lucy and Emma who were heading their direction. He smiled at Emma and she brushed slightly. Lucy can I chat with you for a minute, he asked. I'll head to the bar, do you want another drink Luc? She asked. Nah I think I'm good, Lucy replied. Jason took her hand and pulled her out the door so they were outside the pub in the smoking area. It was sheltered and little less noisy. Well did you ask Emma? Jason asked. I did, and we are up for it. Lucy said with a sheepish smile. Are you sure? Jason asked, he stepped towards her. Forcing her to back up against the wall. He lifted her chin up towards him and stared intently into her eyes, almost daring her to defy him. You need to be sure Lucy. Is one cock not enough for you? Is my cock not enough? He asked gruffly. She cleared her throat, taken back by the emotion in his voice. Its nothing to do with you Jason and whether your cock is enough for me. I was in a relationship a long time and I just want some new and exciting experiences. Its not like your not going to be there! She responded. He looked away. You are going to be there Jason? Aren't you? She was getting worried now. She assumed he would take part. Do you want me there? He asked her. Of course I want you there! I wouldn't do it unless you were there. I think I like the thoughts of you watching me be fucked. He pulled her mouth to his hard and plunged her mouth with his tongue. His hand went up her back and he pulled her hard against him so she could feel his cock hard again in his jeans. She let out a groan. How does this man manage to turn me on so much, she wondered. He pulled back from her and she let out a disappointed sigh. We need to know your limits and Emma's before we go back to the house. Will you do anal? He asked all business like. No I am not doing anal, Emma loves anal. I haven't done this before Jason I am unsure what to expect, she said. It's OK Lucy, I will take care of you and Emma and make sure the lads are aware of your limits. We will give you both a night to remember. As he said this he had popped her jeans open and slide his hand down to finger her wet pussy. Then he took out his hand and licked his fingers. Hmmm... he said and walked back into the pub.

Loving this story, well written...

By *portbilly1976Man 40 weeks ago

manchester

Leaking like fuck

By *sh80Man 40 weeks ago

Horwich

So hot

By *hazndave1Man 40 weeks ago

wallasey

Another great piece of writing!! You can feel the tension building. I definitely don’t think Jason wants to share her but if he tried to claim her for himself there would be a few raised eyebrows from his mates? I’m intrigued to see how this turns out.

manchester

Fantastic writing

By *1sexypairCouple 40 weeks ago

Retford

By *lderWiserNowMan 40 weeks ago

Kettrin

Terrific, so horny

ennis

Emma walked over to the lads at the bar and went to order herself a drink. I will get that Joe said. She turned and said I believe its not the only thing you are giving me tonight. He raised his eyebrow. I think there is an orgy being plannedz she said as she smiled coyly at Joe. An orgy? Who mentioned an orgy! Am I invited. Jamie laughed. He looked from Joe to Emma and realised they were being serious. Holy shit. Well Joe i don't want to make u feel bad but I have a superior cock. Jamie said gloating. Who has a superior cock? Sean asked. Joe told him that Jamie thought he had a superior cock to the rest of them. Sean laughed. I have seen your cock in the changing room mate and it's no more superior than mine. The banter continued between the lads about who had the biggest cock. Liam then said, that's enough lads, not really a conversation to be having around a lady. I don't mind Liam, it gives me the heads up for our orgy tonight, she replied. Our what? Liam replied, jaws dropped. Yes thats the plan, if ye are up for it, she continued. Their jaws still hung. Oh she was getting all horny again thinking about their cocks, shifting herself uncomfortably in her seat. Joe took this as sign of her being nervous and took her hand. Then pulled her gently so she stood between his legs with her back to him. He bent forward and whispered in her ear. We will take care of you. You just say stop and we will stop. Isn't that right lads. They all replied in unison, yes. Is there anything you don't want? Joe asked her. I'm not sure Joe. I do know what I do want though. She replied. Tell us Emma. His breath was hot against her ear. She could feel her nipples harden inside her bra. I would love DP. She said. Joe nearly ch..ked on his drink. He wasn't expecting that. Liam whispered to Eoin. What did she say? Eoin turned around and said slightly too loudly she wants DP. Emma looked up at them slightly mortified. Could you fucking say it any louder she accused Eoin. Oh sorry Emma. So ye all know then. Jason asked as he joined them all at the bar.

Outstanding so far

Edinburgh

By *edi74Man 40 weeks ago

leicester

ennis

Yep we know mate. Eoin replied and in a quieter voice said Emma wants to try DP. I think maybe we should have this conversation back at the house. Jason said laughing. Lucy joined them and said, right lads is it one for the road or are we ready to go. She never saw so many lads knock back their drinks so fast. Ready to go then... she laughed. She collected her coat and bag, and Jason possessively put a guiding hand on her waist as they walked out of the pub. She noticed Joe seemed to have decided it was his role to look after Emma, taking her by the hand out of the pub. The house was only a five minute walk from the pub, they chatted about silly things on the way. Everyone feeling a little apprehensive about what was going to happen. When Jason opened the front door. There was a large living room with two long sofas and two single armchairs. Jason took Lucy coat and bag and hung it up. Then asked then all if they wanted a drink. Lucy declined, she wanted to have a clear head. Emma took a vodka and the lads helped themselves to beer. I think we should have a chat here first and set out some ground rules. Jason said. They all sat down and Jason continued. OK so under no circumstances is there to be physical violence... is that understood? Is slapping on the ass OK? Emma piped up. They laughed at her. She laughed and said well I like my ass being slapped and I may have occasionally slapped a lads ass too. OK then slapping is OK. Just say stop if you are not comfortable anyone and everyone must respect that and stop. Agreed? They all agreed. Anal, so Lucy doesn't want anal. Emma? I believe you want to try DP? He asked her. Yes, I love anal but I have never been with more than one guy so why not! She said. Some of the lads let out horny moans and more giggling erupted. I think no watersports, and gagging. Jason sounded very experienced. Lucy was intrigued. What is watersports? Lucy asked. She felt slightly stupid, she was sure she was the only person in the room that didn't know what that meant. It's peeing on a person Lucy. Oh my god that's disgusting Lucy replied and what do you mean by gagging. Nobody is allowed to chxke me! They laughed again. I mean if you take a cock in your mouth, a guy might force it back your throat and make you gag. I assume you wouldn't like that? Jason asked. No I don't think so... Lucy thought. I can take it deep though, I suppose it depends on the size of your cocks she said. Lads if we don't get started I am going to cum here and now from all this talk, Jamie said. I have one question, Emmaa said. What is it? Jason asked. I need lube for anal. There was silence in the room. Eoin eventually piped up, I have lube. They all looked at eoin curiously. I am bisexual lads!

By *hazndave1Man 40 weeks ago

wallasey

Just gets better and better writer. You’re very talented. If there was a book with short stories like this I would definitely buy it lol

ennis

"Just gets better and better writer. You’re very talented. If there was a book with short stories like this I would definitely buy it lol "

Thank you. Your very kind

manchester

There should really be a book with some of the stories from here…this would be in it!

ennis

There was a chorus of what the fucks in the room. Liam then piped up, well since we are being open here, I am not really bisexual but I do like to top a guy and suck cock from time to time. What the hell? Eoin asked. Your the last fella in the world I would have thought to suck cock. Liam laughed, well I didn't think you were bisexual. Well I am fucking straight lads, just getting that clear said Sean. They laughed again, all surprised by how much they thought they knew each other and didn't really.

Jason stood up and took Lucy hand. He nodded to Joe to follow suit. Jason said to the lads, give us 10 minutes to settle the girls. He turned and walked towards the stairs pulling Lucy behind him. Joe and Emma followed. Once in the room, Jason quickly took Lucy in his arms and stared kissing her, slowly undressing her. He could feel her undoing his belt and tugging on his t-shirt. She was impatiently trying to undress him. He helped her quickly and stood naked in front of her. Her eyes soaked him in. Then he continued to undress her. She saw Emma and Joe walk to the other side of the bed. They undressed as they kissed. Lucy was curious to see Emma's naked body and peered across the room. You do have fabulous boobs she said to Emma. Emma laughed, I would trade them for your glorious ass. They both laughed. You have a glorious ass and fucking amazing nipples, Jason said to Lucy. He pushed her on to the bed and spread her legs open and began fucking her pussy with his tongue. She was already wet. Tasted so sweet. He pushed his fingers inside her and penetrated her hard like that morning and she squirted quickly. Emma looked over when she heard her friend moan loudly. Her friend was soaked. She felt really horny watching her cum like that.

Edinburgh

fabulous storytelling

By *kpiercedCouple 40 weeks ago

walsall

By *xxx73Man 40 weeks ago

Basingstoke

leicester

By *rgar27Man 40 weeks ago

Bognor Regis

Great story

manchester

Fabulous yet again

ennis

She knelt down and started sucking Joe's big cock. He pulled her back up and said time enough for that. Let's get you ready. Lie down beside Lucy. Emma lay on the bed beside Lucy and Joe spread her legs so they touched against Lucy's legs. He went down on her and started licking her out. She turned and looked at Lucy, she had lust in her eyes. She looked so hot. They both just stared at each other. Enjoying the immense pleasure they were receiving. Lucy felt a hand on her breast and turned and looked to see Sean had come in and taken her breast in his hand. He nodded as to ask her permission and she nodded back. He bent over and began sucking her nipples. She looked down at Jason, busy working on her pussy, he looked towards Sean and saw him devouring her nipples. Fuck this is hot he thought. Eoin had walked in and went over to Emma and started kissing her mouth. Liam followed suit and stood beside Jason. Jason guided his fingers inside Lucy so he could continue to finger fuck her. Sean moved down her body to her clit and licked her bud while Liam finger fucked her. Jason came over and stuck his hard cock inside Lucy mouth. She clamped her mouth around his cock. Rubbing her tongue up and down his shaft. She let him do all the moving and she just took him as deep as she could go. Liam had replaced his fingers now with his cock and started pounding her. Soon Liam and Jason found the same rhythm fucking her at the same pace.

Lucy felt the bed move beside her but couldn't see. She felt a hand on her breast but couldn't be sure who it was. It played with her nipple gently.

manchester

Marvellous

Bognor Regis

Kettrin

By *elgaWoman 40 weeks ago

northallerton

ennis

Emma listened to Lucy moans and her hands automatically reached out to find her nipple and play with it. In some way to reassure her but also because she wanted to touch her and feel connected with her in this experience. Eoin kissed the length of her body to her clit. Where he met Joe working his magic on her pussy. They looked at each other and without saying anything they moved Emma to the edge of the bed. Swinging her body around so her head was up against Lucy breasts. Eoin got the lube and started massaging her ass. While Joe licked her clit. Joe then moved along side Emma and kissed her mouth side by side they kissed passionately. He slide his cock inside her pussy and rolled her on top of him. Pulling her towards him so he could kiss her deeply. She could feel eoin fucking her ass with his fingers. Pushing her forward onto Joe's chest to expose her ass to him. Once her hole was accepting his fingers easily he slowly inserted the tip of his cock inside her. Dipping it in and out. Jamie came along and stood beside him watching. He could tell he was excited about fucking her ass. Just watch mate, it's not like her pussy, you need to wait for her hole to expand and accept you, you need patience... he chuckled.. I know! He exclaimed. Jamie stood watching his friend dip his cock in and out slowly, not going too deep, but each time a little deeper, listening to her moans making sure he wasn't hurting her. Jamie held his cock on his hand, he was so turned on watching her take Joe and Eoin together, looking at her wonderful ass accepting eoins cock. Eoin continued this process, easing his way in slowly until his cock was fully accepted in my her tight ass. He began then to fuck her a little harder, still listening, making sure she wasn't uncomfortable. Liam called Jamie over to him and told him to continue with Lucy. Jamie was fuckinf hard now and wanted to pound either of the girls, so he gladly stuck his cock into her pussy fucking her hard. Liam walked over to eoin, and grabbed some lube and pushed eoins back forward, he slapped his legs slightly to spread his stance and rubbed the lube into eoin asshole. Then he slowly took his knob and guided it in. He wasnt as gentle as eoin had been with Emma. He pushed his cock deep inside Eoins ass, hearing him moan loudly. Liam didn't really care if it hurt him, his fucking ass was his. He pounded into him, forcing eoin to fuck Emma harder. Joe lay beneath feeling all this pressure on top of him and seeing both eoin and Liam behind Emma. They had her sandwiched. He hoped it wasn't all too much for her. But she moaned and groaned and it didn't sound like she was protesting. She was clearly enjoying it. Her breasts pushed hard against him, his mouth had moved to her ear as her head was pushed against the bed beside his head. He whispered in her ear... Emma my cock is in your tight pussy, eoin is fucking your gorgeous ass and li is fucking his ass. You are the delicious edible fuckable woman amongst all these men. He heard her moan and felt her pussy clench his cock hard as she orgasmed, her body shaking from the eruption inside her. Eoin followed and blew his load inside her ass and it rolled back down her ass. Shortly after Liam too jerked and blew his load in eoin. The two boys exteacted and stepped away. Joe now had Emma to himself and he fucked her hard, pulling her into him, forcing her to ride him. He slapped her arse hard to encourage her to go faster and she obeyed. She felt herself squirt on him and moaned with pleasure. It was so wet now between them and she slide on him as he squeeze her arse cheeks towards him. She orgasmed again, tightening her pussy around his cock, it was the undoing of him. She sat back on him with her boobs bouncing in front of him. Her back arched taking in all his glory. He came hard and fast, jerking, feeling it through his entire body. She could feel it, even though he had a condom on, she could feel that explosion inside her. She lay back down on his chest, slightly exhausted but exhilarated.

manchester

By *omtom7Man 40 weeks ago

Tralee

Edinburgh

ennis

Jamie and Sean kept switching turns to fuck Lucy. Jason nearly came in Lucy mouth but tried to hold off as he wanted badly to be inside her when he came. Lucy was kept busy with the three men, one cock in her pussy at all times, one in her mouth most of the time and sometimes another one in her hand. She never had seen or felt so many cocks at once. She could see the boys switching about and found it intriguing to feel the difference between each of their cocks inside her. Some went deeper as it was long, the other maybe not as long but wide and filled her up. When Jason stuck his cock inside her it was perfect, long and wide, she could feel him hit the roof of her vagina wall and his balls slapped against you. He used his thumb to play with her clit as he fucked her. Then he turned her over and pulled her to the edge of the bed, he made her Bend over the corner of the bed and fucked her hard and deep doggie style. Sean lay across the bed in front of her and started fuckong her mouth. Thrusting his hips as he went. She felt it go down the back of her throat. The power of Jason behind her and Sean on front forcing the cock deep into her throat. She gagged and Sean pulled back taking it a little less hard. He didn't want her to puke all over his cock! Jamie seemed to have disappeared. She heard eoin and Emma fucking, oh my god Emma, she is one wild hot woman. Friends with her for years and never knew she was this horny. She felt Jamie cock swelling and he hit her g spot causing her to squirt, it came in a gush all over the floor, the sound of it was like someone literally poured a drink on the floor. Oh fuck, she uttered while her mouth was full. Jason laughed, oh my god girl I have never seen anyone squirt like that before. I think I am going to cum. He slapped her ass and thrust hard into her, he came hard and moaned loudly. God she loved listening to him cum. Something so hot about a man groaning when he cums, so animal like, she loved it. Sean came out of her mouth and went around to her ass and entered her pussy where Jason had just cum. He slide his cock inside her. He was ready to cum now too, having his full length inside her mouth, he was finding it hard to not let go. He wanted badly to fuck her like this, she had a glorious ass. He came within in minutes. Not as big as Jason, not as loud either when he came, Lucy wasn't quite sure if he had cum until he pulled out.

By *annia440Man 40 weeks ago

greater London

leicester

Kettrin

ennis

Lucy and Emma lay on the bed alone. Some of the guys went to get a drink. Jason went to get the girls a drink. They lay in silence, then Lucy turned to Emma saying you are one hot woman, how is it I never knew you liked sex so much? Emma replied, I suppose we were always caught up in talking about everyday stuff. It's not like we go around saying I am really horny.. Lucy laughed, I suppose not. She moved closer to Emma and found her hand. Thanks for doing this, are you having fun? Emma squeeze her hand, I am loving it, plus I couldn't miss the opportunity of seeing you naked. She laughed again, but there was a lustful look in her eye as she said it. Lucy wondered if there was more to what she was saying. She had never kissed a girl before, let alone her best friend but she felt some kind of chemistry between them, maybe it was just the sex with the guys, she wasn't sure. Don't overthink it Lucy, Emma said as if reading her mind. Her hand moved to Lucy breast, playing with her nipple, she recognised the touch from earlier, that was Emma playing with her. Emma could see Lucys thoughts cross her face, she was an open book. She noticed Lucy didn't pull away either by her touch. So she shifted closer too her and brought her lips to meet hers, slowly giving Lucy the opportunity to back away but she didn't. She responded and kissed her back. It quickly turned into a very heated kiss, both woman lying on their sides naked. Emma moved her hand from Lucy breast down to her pussy. She wanted to feel that wetness, hear that slapping against her by her drenched wet pussy. She expertly played with her clit and moved down to her pussy, rubbing her, sliding her fingers in and out. Lucy let out a moan. Emma pushed her onto her back and went down to taste her. Lucy gushed quickly in her mouth without her having to do much. Wow Emma thought, and rubbed her wet hand on Lucy tummy, following it with her tongue up her body to suck on her nipples. Eoin and Jason had come back into the room, unbeknownst to the girls. They stood and watched them play on the bed, their cocks in their hand getting harder by the second as Emma slide over Lucy's wet body.

manchester

Fabulous. So well written

Kettrin

Edinburgh

Loving this

amazing read! thanks for posting.

can't wait for the next installment xx

leicester

ennis

Emma grinded her pussy against Lucy's drenched one. Jamie, Joe, Liam and Sean had now come into the room as well. They all stood watching the girls fuck with each other, cocks in their hands, anticipation and excitement. Jason made the first move towards the bed and started kissing the back of Emma neck standing behind her. Emma sat back, her neck naturally falling into Jason's kisses. Joe came forward and kissed Emma breast, taking her nipple into his mouth sucking on her. Eoin knelt beside Lucy and sucked one of her breasts while Liam sucked the other one. Sean stood over Lucy, between her breasts and Emma, and stuck his cock into Emma mouth for her to suck. She sucked in rhythm with her grinding off Lucy. Jason helped by placing his hands on her hips. He then decided to kneel up behind her so as to guide her movements, with his hands still on her hips and creating magic with his lips all over the back of her. His cock hard and throbbing up against her back. Emma's was loving all this attention and the feel of Lucy's pussy against her. There clits rubbing off each other. But the throbbing on her back was driving her wild. She pulled away from the men in front of her and turned to Jason. Fuck me hard, she said. He pulled her to him and pushed her against the wall, hiked her up onto his hips, using the chair beside them to give her some more stability. He drove his cock hard and fast into her. Slamming her body against the wall, devouring her neck as he fucked her. He showed no mercy, penetrating deep, hard and fast. They both came quickly and collapsed to the chair beside them. It was intense. Meanwhile Lucy was now getting alot of attention with 5 men devouring her body. Joe disappointed with his mouth fucking ending so quickly turned around and stuck his cock inside Lucy. The other guys just kissed her all over. Jamie being a messer had dipped his cock in some brandy and gave it to Lucy to suck. She laughed enjoying this particular cocktail. His had a delicious knob, she loved how the vein running down the length of his shaft bulged down to his very massive balls.

Bognor Regis

great story

By *elliesCouple 40 weeks ago

Darlington

Kettrin

leicester

ennis

Jamie found himself being shoved a little to the side as Eoin dipped his cock into her mouth. She now had two cocks in front her, she tried to fit them both in her mouth but they were too big, so between her hands and mouth and tongue she did her best to please them both. She laughed again when she saw Sean getting in place and joining the other two cocks. Ah lads! How the hell am I going to manage three of your cocks at the same time! Instantly Liam jumped and said, don't forget about me! She laughed again. She had two cocks on either side of her now, she licked rubbed and played with each of them. Then she had the thought to rub the guys cocks against each other, rubbing their knobs together. She watched their faces with devilment in her eyes and a smirk on her face. She could tell Sean was not at all comfortable but the hotness of the situation kept him still. He looked and watched Joe. He was fucking Lucy pussy hard. How she managed to play with all their cocks and have Joe fuck her like that, he would never know. Just as he had that thought, Lucy lost concentration on the cocks. She had become overwhelmed by Joe's cock inside her. Reaching her very depths eoin took Liam cock and began sucking him. Joe pulled out quickly and shot his load all over Lucy breasts. Emma hopped up and said I will clean that mess Joe. She went over moving some of the lads out of the way and began licking Joe cum off Lucy's breasts.

Liam was extremely turned on watching Emma and he too came and his load landed on Lucy also. Eoin took his hand and rubbed Joe and Liams cum together, then he helped Emma lick it up. Emma's beautiful ass was sticking up in the air. Sean got the lube and stuck his finger in her ass, massaging it. Then he slowly entered his cock inside her. She moved her ass back towards his cock, rocking her hips onto his hardness all the while she licked the cum off Lucy's body with Eoin. When they had finished, Eoin kissed her mouth tongues delving into each others mouth. Oh his kiss was amazing, passionate, she felt an orgasm cum through her body and her ass tightened around Sean's cock. Eoin shifted his body so he could stick his cock into Emma pussy.

ennis

Jason had come back to the bed and now had Lucy laying in his chest with his cock nestled between the cheeks of her arse while Jamie fucked her pussy. Liam joined the bed and forced Eoin and Emma's lips to part as he gave his cock to Eoin to suck. Joe then gave Lucy his cock to suck. Liam took turns dipping his cock into Eoin mouth and into Emma's. The bed was a crazy mess of bodies and arms, pussy and cocks, each moving about to take turns in different positions. Emma and Lucy had completely lost count of the number of orgasms they had. Some of the guys could only cum twice and headed back downstairs for a drink, or some left because they were fucked. Soon it was just the four of them again. Jason, Lucy, Eoin and Emma. They on the best exhausted but exhilarated. Jason took Lucy head into his collarbone and stroked her hair affectionately. She was feel sleepy and relaxed. Never did I think this would happen after this morning she said quietly. What happened this morning, Emma said. She too lay on Eoin, his hands still roaming her body. Ah.. I went for a swim, Lucy replied. She looked up and Jason and he kinda shrugged his shoulders as if to say, it doesn't really matter if they know. So she continued, while I was swimming I met a very hot bearded man in a kayak. Eoin interrupted.. you met Jason? Jason laughed, that's for the compliment Eoin. I knew I picked up a vibe between you too in the pub! Eoin exclaimed. Emma piped up, yes I sensed that too! Did ye fuck this morning? Eoin asked. Emma slightly blushed remembering her hot morning swim, how is this making me blush after what I have just done, she wondered. Jason answered this question, I think it was more than a fuck. Lucy was kind off taken aback by his words and looked at him. He smiled with his eyes, oh he so fucking dreamy she thought. That good eh? Eoin asked. There was no reply, he looked at Lucy and Jason intently lost in each others gaze, it was as if they were reliving a memory. Eoin gave Emma a nudge to look at the two of them. She turned and smiled to Eoin. She rolled quietly off the bed taking Eoins hand and walked out the door. If I didn't know better, I swear Lucy has fallen deeply for Jason, Emma whispered. Eoin placed his hand on Lucy lower back and guided her to his bedroom. Well I have known Jason a very long time, over 20 years and I have never seen him look at a woman like that before. He continued to guide Emma towards his room, then opened the door and pulled her inside. Closing the door behind him. I have wanted you to myself all night, Eoin said as he pushed Emma up against the door. Really? I thought you were really enjoying Liams attention, she laughed as she slagged him. Oh I did, but I especially enjoyed having my cock in your pussy, Eoin replied. Oh.. I would have thought you would have preferred my ass? She said surprisingly. Oh you have a wonderful accepting ass Emma, but your pussy is tight and the muscles contracting around my cock when you orgasmed felt amazing. I have a question, he said. Yes what is it? Emma replied. Are you bisexual? You really did seem to enjoy playing with Lucy, he queried. Ah.. no, I suppose I am curious maybe, and when a situation like that, I just needed to feel Lucy in order to settle my nerves, but then she was so hot, her noises, her squirting, she just became a body like all the other bodies and I wanted to explore her too. As she spoke Eoin listened intently, but he kissed her ear lobe and her neck, putting his fingers through her hair. You are a very open minded sexy woman Emma. He felt his cock harden again and pushed his cock up against her pussy. Are you too tired? He asked, you have had a lot of cock tonight, maybe your sore? I'm OK Eoin, I want you. He kissed her and pulled her towards the bed. This time it wasn't wild crazy sex. It was slow, passionate, explorative sex. Touching and feeling each other, discovering each others sensitive spots on their bodies. Eoin chatted in her ear, dirty sexy kinky ideas making her wanting him more. She shared some of her desires with him as they continued to drive each other crazy. By the time he came inside her pussy they were both ready to explode. They climaxed and orgasmed together before they collapsed ontop of each other and rested. Happy in the silence, laying in each others arms.

leicester

By *elliesCouple 40 weeks ago

Darlington

manchester

Lovely change of direction.

Kettrin

By *it_for_2 OP   Woman 39 weeks ago

ennis

Lucy broke the gaze first, laughing nervously and looking away. Eoin and Emma have left she exclaimed. Oh they have, Jason said as if was just woken up from a beautiful dream. What were you thinking about Lucy, he asked. She felt kind of flustered, she couldn't tell him that she was thinking she was falling in love with him, she only knew him about 12 hours so that would be ridiculous. I was thinking about our sex on the island this morning, she said instead. I don't believe you Lucy, your a very bad lier, he laughed. Besides I think it was more than just sex. We have a connection between us, he said. Just because we have a connection doesn't make it any more than sex Jason, it just means the sex is better, she replied. That's true, but there is something else Lucy. I really like you too, he said a little more serious and his voice dropped a tone. She laughed, of course you like me! I had sex with you on an island this morning and an orgy with you tonight! What's not to like. He laughed, OK that's true. But in all honesty I was reluctant about you doing the orgy, I wasn't sure I could cope with sharing you with the other guys, and I was worried one of them with too much drink might be disrespectful, and if he did that I would punch him and well that would end very badly.

But you shared, not that it was your choice by the way, she laughed, and everyone had a super time. So it all worked out, she said flatly.

Can I see you again Lucy? He noticed a look in her eyes. What was that look, concern? Lucy please, I would really like to meet you again. He really hoped he didn't sound like he was begging.

I would really like that Jason, would you do this again with me? She asked.

An orgy? She nodded in reply. If that's what you wanted. But I want you to myself aswell, I couldn't share you all the time. He smiled and she smiled back. OK she said simply. He was delighted, he didn't know two simple letters could make him feel so happy. He kissed her mouth and it quickly turned very passionate and they had hot intense sex again, soaking up each others scents and juices. Enjoying their alone time.

By *omtom7Man 39 weeks ago

Tralee

Very nice

ennis

A short time later Emma barged into the room. Lucy! It's 3am in the morning! We need to get home. Lucy sat up with a start. Shit, Jason I have to go. I have to get back to the kids. She and Emma started looking around the room for their underwear and clothes. Lucy managed to find her clothing but Emma couldn't find her underwear. They all thought hard trying to think where did we undress.. it was here in this room they were certain. Eoin said he would check down stairs. So he ran down and yelled up laughing telling Emma to come down. She landed into the sitting room and their was big tall Liam swanning around in her lacy underpants but even funnier was Sean sporting her sexy bra in his army printed underwear.

By *1sexypairCouple 39 weeks ago

Retford

Enjoying this story

By *kpiercedCouple 39 weeks ago

walsall

By *untooMan 39 weeks ago

manchester

A superb story

By *edi74Man 39 weeks ago

leicester

By *lderWiserNowMan 39 weeks ago

Kettrin

ennis

Emma burst out laughing. Gee Sean for a straight guy you really are rocking my lacy bra. Sean threw his head back and paraded up and down the sitting room like he was some kind of supermodel. Everyone erupted laughing. Lucy and Jason joined them downstairs to a room full of hysterics. Liam decided to take it up a notch as his cock grew hard with the ladies watching, it bulged out the top of the lacy knickers and he too did a catwalk prance up and down the sitting room. Joe let out a wolf whistle when we could all see the string of the lacy knickers between the cheeks of his arse. Liam was actually loving it. He walked over to Lucy and said, you can touch it. She bent over and licked the top of his knob. He moved on to Emma, would you like some of my magic potion from my magic wand Emma, winking at her. She got down and took his cock into her mouth. She nudged eoin as she went. He got down with her and pulled his balls out from the lacy knickers and sucked on his balls. Everyone was still watching them. Liam swayed his hips towards Emma mouth forcing it deeper, eoin had a full mouth full of balls. Liam wasn't long blowing his magic potion into Emma mouth. He wiped some of it off her face and rubbed into her knickers. He proceeded to take them off, then said here you go Emma, a sovereign, and your not allowed to wash them. They all laughed again. Sean walked over and got Emma to help him remove the bra and gave it back to her. I might have to buy myself some lingerie he said. It suits you, Emma replied laughing. Emma got dressed and the girls grabbed their bags. The goodbye took a while as there were alot of goodbye kisses to be had. Some more passionate than others, Lucy and Jason took their time as did Eoin and Emma. Jason then said, the taxi is outside. The girls reluctantly headed towards the door with all the lads feeling sad to see them go. What a night, Emma said as the door closed behind them. It surely was, Lucy said with a little sadness in her voice. Emma nudged her and laughed, I know your body inside and out now Lucy! They both laughed, then were quiet and exhausted for the drive home.

Maybe to be Continued... maybe the end....

By *edi74Man 39 weeks ago

leicester

By *lderWiserNowMan 39 weeks ago

Kettrin

By *hrisukbishareCouple 39 weeks ago

Edinburgh

Wonderful. I hope the two girls have more adventures

By *SinfullyCuriousCouple 39 weeks ago