FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > T girl surprise part 2

T girl surprise part 2

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *orny boyabc OP   Man 41 weeks ago

Dublin

I get out of the taxi and head up to Sams hotel room the door is ajar I walk in quietly not sure what I was going to find, to my surprise she was lying in bed with a silk nightie on looking sexy as ever. Are you not getting in I thought you had work in the morning and you are going to need all your energy for tomorrow she says. What for i ask , I have a surprise for you don’t worry just get some sleep now

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

By *igcock947Man 41 weeks ago

north west

This is my ultimate fantasy to be seduced by a hot ts

Dublin

I was in shock and kinda disappointed I was looking to sucking cock again. What was happening to me 2days ago I never would have looked at a cock and now I was disappointed that I wasn’t sucking on one but I did as I was told and got some sleep. I was in a deep sleep when I could find something wet on my lips as I opened my eyes I could see Sam was over me rubbing her cock and pre cum over my lips, wake up sleepy head you have a hard day ahead of you. Why’s that I ask well you are going to suck this before you go to work and then when you get home I have a surprise for you now enough of talk start sucking

By *ounggent01Man 41 weeks ago

N yorks

By *rouble 50Man 41 weeks ago

turriff

By *teve1891Man 41 weeks ago

Grimsby

By *oth0712Man 41 weeks ago

cambridge

By *lugoneMan 41 weeks ago

rathmicheal

By *j and c 2Couple 41 weeks ago

mullingar

By *eresa_cdslutTV/TS 41 weeks ago

Bodmin

By *rdiscreet327Man 41 weeks ago

Nottinghamshire

Glad this has returned for part 2. It’s my ideal scenario

By *d funMan 41 weeks ago

Telford

Dublin

So I start by licking up the pre cum from the top of her cock before going down on it. There you go you are getting better at this and it’s only your 2time now take it all the way down. So I try and go down all the way but it was just too big and hard once again she faces fuckes me and laughed as I’m gagging on it. It won’t be long before you are able for it all. What the hell have I let myself in for I ask myself but i still want to please her so I try an go all the way down each time getting a bit closer to the bottom good slut now where do you want me too cum. I pause for a moment and think, I’m my mouth please. Ok then turn round and open your ass you don’t get to decide where I cum okay I didn’t say a word and turn around, I said okay answer me so I know you understand

mullingar

By *ixcocoMan 41 weeks ago

liverpool

Love this Tgorl. Just the type I want to meet.

By *rumgoodtimeMan 41 weeks ago

sutton coldfield

By *eeker of pleasureMan 41 weeks ago

manchester

Dublin

I said okay you cum where you want. As she starts to push in i thence up again and squeeze my cheeks together this time she isn’t an patient she gets lube and rubs it around my ass and her cock and penetrates me deep and hard until she cums. This time she didn’t pull me off this was different this was all about her and what she wanted. I turn around and started to clean her cock when she says that’s enough for this morning you need to get to work and be ready for your surprise later on. As I get up and start to get dressed all upset I didn’t get to cum or even get to clean up cum Sam turns to me and says not so fast you need to put this in, what I say as she takes a butt plug from her bag and leave it in all day it will help you stretch that tight ass of yours. She rubs my ass and lubes it up with her cum and pushes it in

By *rumgoodtimeMan 41 weeks ago

sutton coldfield

By *ickylouCouple 41 weeks ago

Bi

Sounds great so far.

By (user no longer on site) 41 weeks ago

By *imynameisntMan 41 weeks ago

Glasgow

By *elfastpantyguyMan 41 weeks ago

Belfast

Can't wait to hear what the surprise is

By *hil911Man 41 weeks ago

Solihull

Dublin

Now be on your way and I will text you my address later on and don’t even think of taking it out. So if I go feeling horny and weird with the plug in place I go to work and can’t consecrate on anything different feeling running true my head am I gay do I want a relationship with Sam and wondering what is going to happen tonight. I had a horn most of the day and i caught one of the girls looking at it. And when she realised I caught her she says somebody didn’t get any at the weekend and started to laugh , I blushed and said something like that I didn’t know what to say I wanted to tell someone but was afraid what they would say at even worse try and talk me out of it. So I said nothing. It was nearly home time and I haven’t heard anything from Sam should I ring her or just leave it I decided to wait until I get home, when I arrive at home there is a package waiting on me one of my housemates said a delivery guy dropped it off earlier for you

By *luttyguy132Man 41 weeks ago

Uddingston

More please

By *rouble 50Man 41 weeks ago

turriff

By *elly61TV/TS 41 weeks ago

Burnham on Sea

Mmmmm more please xx

By *pnoverMan 41 weeks ago

Chorley

Telford

rathmicheal

cambridge

By *ndrea54TV/TS 41 weeks ago

cambridge

By *erri AnneTV/TS 41 weeks ago

Shannon and Costa Blanca

Very good

By *nly1meMan 41 weeks ago

here there n everywhere

Great story need more please xx

mullingar

Belfast

More more more please

Dublin

I rush upstairs to open it as I hadn’t ordered anything and was wondering was it from Sam but how could it be she didn’t even know my 2 nd name never mind my address as I open it I could see sexy knickers stocking and high heels with a note saying wear these this evening and her address it wasn’t in town it was out in the country. What am I going to do I can’t go down stairs looking like this I start to get ready shower and pull up the stocking very glossy shiny ones I was getting very excited and horny as I take out the knickers I noticed a hole in the back of them and lace front but tiny not covering much I grab a bag and put the shoes in it and head downstairs. Are you off anywhere nice my house mate asked no just a work thing don’t wait up. As I get close to her house I pull over and take off my clothes and put on my high heels I get to the entrance and the house is massive in the middle of nowhere when I pull up Sam meets me at the door of the car and says welcome you know you didn’t have to come with no clothes on you could have worn clothes on over your gift

By *kivi Bi MaleMan 41 weeks ago

North Shields

Please continue

By *ark_sentinelCouple 41 weeks ago

Andover

By *eterpervisMan 41 weeks ago

somewhere nice

By *eanasmustardMan 41 weeks ago

corby

Dublin

Kinda embarrassed I replied I wanted to thank you for your generous gift but how the hell did you know where I lived. She replied I looked in your wallet the other morning before I woke you up just wanted to check that you weren’t a serial killer hope you don’t mind. Not at all nice place you have here I say. Yes it’s okay I work hard and play harder

Telford

mullingar

Dublin

Come inside and get yourself comfortable it’s going to be a long night we get inside and she gets me a drink and sits down beside me. So what is the surprise I ask. I have a few friends coming over and we are going to all have fun well us anyway we are going to fuck you all night. We sit and have small chat for about 15mins when the bell goes, go and get it from me will you slut. I open the door and there is 2hot girls and a guy standing there. The guy goes Sam was right he is hot turn around and show us that tight ass so I turn around and show them. One of the girls says have you that plug in all day, at this stage with all that was going on I forgot about it. Yes of course I replied how did you know about it and she laughed

rathmicheal

Dublin

We all go inside and Sam says I see you guys have met my new slut what do you think of his. Yes you are right he is cute and he says he left the plug in all day. Yes he did and he came here dressed like that as well he knows his place. I started to think to myself new slut there was someone else and then what happened him where did he go. Let me introduce you then slut this is John and his wife Liz and this is my longest friend Gwen I give her her boobs do you like them. Yes they look amazing even better if I seen them out of that blouse and bra she is wearing. He’s a bit up front Gwen says to Sam , don’t worry about that we will knock that out of him now go and get everybody a drink slut and don’t be long. When I get back everybody is messing around with each other o look he’s back says Sam he’s mine first says John well his ass anyway well I’m having his mouth says Gwen I’ll put the talking of him. Come over here slut and suck Gwen cock while I take your tight ass

rathmicheal

cambridge

mullingar

Telford

My kinda party

Hope he is ready for his transformation

By *erri AnneTV/TS 41 weeks ago

Shannon and Costa Blanca

Very good

By *entonMan 41 weeks ago

Ayrshire

Oh more please

Brilliant, carry on please.

By *tarman033Man 41 weeks ago

liverpool

By *ark_sentinelCouple 41 weeks ago

Andover

By *arleybird66Man 41 weeks ago

wexford

By *ixcocoMan 41 weeks ago

liverpool

Wow , nice he's been transformed.

By *r ed300Man 41 weeks ago

bradford

By *eeker of pleasureMan 41 weeks ago

manchester

Dublin

As I walked over they tell me to stop not like that do a nice sexy walk so I stop and start trying to do a sexy walk that’s better now take this cock in your mouth nice and slow Gwen says. I start to lick the shaft as she starts to pre cum John then gets a hold of my butt plug and yanks it out without any warning when it comes out it leaves me feeling empty but not for long he replaces it with his cock he wasn’t that big no where near the size off Sam but he is rough trusting very hard and fast I was getting it hard to suck Gwen off as my body was moving feet every time he pushed into me but I knew he couldn’t keep it up for long. After a few more pumps he slowed down and I started to tighten my ass a round his cock as he put his load deep into me. Thank fuck for that I say too myself I can focus on Gwen and getting a load in my mouth. But that wasn’t it Sam came over and started to lube her cock up with his cum that was dripping out of my ass. Am I going to get a minute I think to myself ; but the lube wasn’t for me it was for Liz’s pussy Sam started to fuck Liz and John lay underneath Liz licking her clit and SAMs balls as she fucked Liz and I started to suck harder on Gwendolyn cock

By *ndrea54TV/TS 41 weeks ago

cambridge

Dublin

I was getting really excited watching them with the corner of my eye as I sucked Gwen I knew she was enjoying it and about to cum when she stopped me and said I’m taking your ass now lie down and feet in the air I want to see your pretty little face when I cum this was a first for me the last time Sam took me from behind. So I lie down and lift my legs up and Gwen slides in and starts to fuck me at this point Sam was after cumin in Liz and John was cleaning up SAMs cock when Liz lands over and sits on my face and face Gwen. Clean up that mess seeing my husband won’t and then the 2 off them starts kissing as I am face fucked by Liz’s wet pussy

Telford

By *ounggent01Man 41 weeks ago

N yorks

Belfast

Loving this

By *imtimMan 41 weeks ago

Morecambe

Fabulous

Dublin

So I’m licking pussy and getting fucked at the same time and I’m so horny and want to cum so I try and wank as I’m licking but Sam and John has came across and were watching what we were at and Sam says no you are not allowed to cum this evening you are our cum dump slut this seamed to drive Gwen crazy and I could find her filling my ass up with cum once again. Gwen and Liz let me get up when Sam says get slut to clean up your cock Gwen before we go up to the playroom. Playroom I think too myself are we not done here yet here’s me hoping I was going to get home and have a wank

By *P69erMan 41 weeks ago

Tamworth

By *osters46Man 41 weeks ago

leicestershire

brilliant

Telford

By *r ed300Man 41 weeks ago

bradford

By *lugoneMan 40 weeks ago

rathmicheal

By (user no longer on site) 40 weeks ago

More please

By *orny boyabc OP   Man 40 weeks ago

Dublin

So I take Gwens cock in my mouth and clean it up as I’m sucking somebody starts to lick my ass the feeling was unreal this was driving me crazy as Gwen pulled out I get to look around to see who was rimming me it was John and Liz had her hands on his head making sure he couldn’t pull away at first he was just licking the cum up for between my ass cheeks but then I could find his tongue going inside me I started to wank again when Sam comes around and hits my hand and cock and says I’m not telling you again you are not allowed to cum tonight with that John stops and we all head upstairs

By *j and c 2Couple 40 weeks ago

mullingar

By *r ed300Man 40 weeks ago

bradford

By *ounggent01Man 40 weeks ago

N yorks

By *d funMan 40 weeks ago

Telford

By *avem30Man 40 weeks ago

barnsley

Great story

By *lugoneMan 40 weeks ago

rathmicheal

By *ndrea54TV/TS 40 weeks ago

cambridge

By *ixcocoMan 40 weeks ago

liverpool

I'm intrigued with the playroom.

By *eed AttentionMan 40 weeks ago

Oxford

Very nice

By *anabecdTV/TS 40 weeks ago

Limerick/ tipp

Brilliant

By *rumgoodtimeMan 40 weeks ago

sutton coldfield

Fantastic

By *ark_sentinelCouple 40 weeks ago

Andover

By *eeker of pleasureMan 40 weeks ago

manchester

Dublin

We enter this room quit big and there was every sex toy you can think of including bondage there were three beds one with resents built in and a small bar in the corner. Go and get us some drinks slut Sam says so I head off and get us all a drink god nose I need one. Ok slut lie down on this bed and put your hands in here so I did as I was told next my feet were attached to ropes and raised spread apart, I’m not liking this not being able to move and have no control over what was going to happen to me. I plucked up the courage and said I’m not comfortable with this, don’t worry you’re going to enjoy it just like the other night now shut up. Is there a safe word I can use yes but you won’t be able to say it. I was about to ask why when I noticed Sam coming with a gag with a hole in it now be a good slut and let us put this on so you don’t scream like you did last time I was in your ass

sutton coldfield

Telford

My dream

By *ounggent01Man 40 weeks ago

N yorks

Andover

manchester

By (user no longer on site) 40 weeks ago

More please

Dublin

Sam puts it on and ties it tight it was very uncomfortable then Sam started to fuck my mouth good and deep while John took my ass Liz was sucking and biting my nipples and Gwen was watching waiting patiently on one of the other to finish Sam pulls out and says come up here Gwen there’s room for the two of us all was a bit cramped but not as cramped as my mouth was when the two cocks were inside of it Liz was getting more aggressive biting harder on my nipples which was starting to hurt. She then started to squeeze my balls hurting them as well I was in so much pain I wasn’t sure which was the worst my mouth my nipples or my balls , my ass was the best as John wasn’t that big and he hadn’t got very hard since he came earlier

By *hil911Man 40 weeks ago

Solihull

Andover

By *sprey6Man 40 weeks ago

Here!

By *r ed300Man 40 weeks ago

bradford

sutton coldfield

manchester

Telford

By *un guy 2020Man 40 weeks ago

near you

Hot

By *orny boyabc OP   Man 39 weeks ago

Dublin

So they started to cum all at the same time apart from Sam she seems to last for every when John pulled out Sam took over and Liz sat on my face and told me to start licking so I did as I was told

By *addy and the TrampCouple 39 weeks ago

Gamlingay

By *ark_sentinelCouple 39 weeks ago

Andover

By *oth0712Man 39 weeks ago

cambridge

By (user no longer on site) 39 weeks ago

More please

By *avem30Man 39 weeks ago

barnsley

Hope there’s more

By *ndrea54TV/TS 39 weeks ago

cambridge

By *orny boyabc OP   Man 39 weeks ago

Dublin

I started to squeeze my cheeks around SAMs cock and it wasn’t long before she came as well Liz was still face fucking me and took off the gag so I could lick her properly. I’m so horny at this point I’m leaking precum like I never did before Liz stopped and gets off me after squirting all over my face, can I fuck him now she asked Sam he’s not supposed to cum tonight she replies but you want I suppose you can. No said Liz if you don’t want him to cum today it’s ok I have a better idea anyway she says, she walked over and lifts a double ended didlo of the shelf and walks over to me and starts to insert it into my ass how much do you guys think he will take she asked and they all give there opinion most of them saying not to much but Sam says he will take more than half let me help you guys with it so Sam starts to put it into Liz’s pussy and feed more of it into my ass until I started to scream then Liz started to move in and out but Liz was that wet the didlo didn’t move at all she was like a crazy woman riding it hard slamming in and out on the other end and it wasn’t long before she squirted again and pulls out leaving the other side still inside me who’s up next Sam asked. Me says Gwen I want some of that Sam one again guides Gwen down onto the other end but this time I can find it pushing back into my ass even more as Gwen pushes down on it holy fuck I say as she starts to ride it and me like a rag doll

By *oth0712Man 39 weeks ago

cambridge

By *d funMan 39 weeks ago

Telford

Heaven

By *arahb67TV/TS 39 weeks ago

Hoylake

Wow if only!! ….

By (user no longer on site) 39 weeks ago

More please

By *rumgoodtimeMan 39 weeks ago

sutton coldfield

By *ark_sentinelCouple 39 weeks ago

Andover

By *ndrea54TV/TS 39 weeks ago

cambridge

By *lugoneMan 39 weeks ago

rathmicheal

By *j and c 2Couple 39 weeks ago

mullingar

By *ounggent01Man 38 weeks ago

N yorks

By *en4funoxonMan 38 weeks ago

Banbury

Oh to be taken like this mmmmmmm

By *erri AnneTV/TS 38 weeks ago

Shannon and Costa Blanca

Mmmm great story

By *orny boyabc OP   Man 38 weeks ago

Dublin

Gwen keeps riding it and me for quit some time I was about to pass out when she pulled out and Sam pulled the other side out of me the relief I felt and then the emptiness I felt like I needed more but I couldn’t ask. Sam says slut go and get everyone a drink I think we need one so I head over to the bar and Liz follows me do you need help with anything she asked. Yes I replied quietly I need help with this horn I have and smiled at her. I mean with the drinks slut she replied so I let her help me over with the drinks and we all sit down and they are all chitchatting about nothing really when Liz says slut wants help with his horn what should we do to help him she asked everyone. Sam turned around and said he’s not coming tonight or did he not hear us I have a good idea let’s give him a vigra and see how horny he can get

By *ark_sentinelCouple 38 weeks ago

Andover

By *j and c 2Couple 38 weeks ago

mullingar

By *r ed300Man 38 weeks ago

bradford

By *osters46Man 38 weeks ago

leicestershire

more pls

By (user no longer on site) 38 weeks ago

Loving this

By *olflordMan 38 weeks ago

Exeter

By *d funMan 38 weeks ago

Telford

By *ounggent01Man 38 weeks ago

N yorks

By *ngie pvcTV/TS 38 weeks ago

Leicester

By *orny boyabc OP   Man 37 weeks ago

Dublin

So Sam give me a viagra and sat down beside me rubbing her hand up a down my leg rubbing my cock the odd time. I was never as horny in my life as I was at that moment I thought I was going to explode Sam leans over me and starts to kiss me on my lips moving down to my neck and then onto my nipples this was making things worse as she kept rubbing her cock against mine. As I look around everyone else is just watching. A few minutes later they all came over and were messing around with each other as well as me holy fuck I’m going to cum I shout and they all got off me at once fuck I said too myself what have I done I should of said nothing. Good slut thank you for telling us Sam bends me across the bed and starts to fuck my ass again and John and Gwen moved up either side of me and started wankin john gets my head and turns it to the side and starts face fuckin me I couldn’t see where Liz was but I could hear her and it sounded like she was sucking or licking somebody

By *ritter1Man 37 weeks ago

Dundee

By *orthampton jamesMan 37 weeks ago

Northampton

By *ndrea54TV/TS 37 weeks ago

cambridge

By *rumgoodtimeMan 37 weeks ago

sutton coldfield

By *d funMan 37 weeks ago

Telford

By *lugoneMan 37 weeks ago

rathmicheal

By (user no longer on site) 37 weeks ago

Carry on please

By *ark_sentinelCouple 37 weeks ago

Andover

By *r ed300Man 37 weeks ago

bradford

By *orny boyabc OP   Man 37 weeks ago

Dublin

It wasn’t long before I realised Liz was rimming Sam as she fucked me every now and again Sam would pull out and Liz would suck SAMs cock before guiding it back in and it wasn’t long before John had came again in my mouth Gwen turns my head around and cums all over my face and John starts to lick the cum of it feeding me with some of it

By *d funMan 37 weeks ago

Telford

Wow I would love this xx

By (user no longer on site) 37 weeks ago

That sounds like heaven you lucky girl

By *ark_sentinelCouple 37 weeks ago

Andover

By *iggeroo69Man 37 weeks ago

Newcastle

How I wish this was me

By *imshardMan 37 weeks ago

kirkcaldy

Fantastic

By *nglishGent69Man 37 weeks ago

Surrey

Love this story

By *ritter1Man 37 weeks ago

Dundee

By *eeker of pleasureMan 36 weeks ago

manchester

By *j and c 2Couple 36 weeks ago

mullingar

By *orny boyabc OP   Man 35 weeks ago

Dublin

Everyone was fucked and stared to get dressed and leave as I started to get my belongings which wasn’t much Sam says where do you think you are going I’m not finished with you so we walked everyone out and said goodbye Sam closed the door and grabbed my cock and said I thought you wanted to cum. I replied yes well get up to my bed and I will suck you dry you are not allowed to cum anymore only for me got it I want all your cum in my mouth before she dropped to her knees and started to suck I’d say it only took about 3strokes before I came in her mouth. Can I go now I asked no you are staying with me tonight slut no cuddle into me and get some sleep you’re going to need it cause in the morning I’m going to fuck you’re tight ass again

By *d funMan 35 weeks ago

Telford

By *ark_sentinelCouple 35 weeks ago

Andover

By *avem30Man 35 weeks ago

barnsley

Loving it

By *hil911Man 35 weeks ago

Solihull

By *orny boyabc OP   Man 35 weeks ago

Dublin

Morning came early morning and I am awakened by Sam down sucking my semi hard cock do you like your new alarm clock. Yes keep going she keeps going and start to lick my balls and ass as well she lifts my legs up in the air and starts to fuck me hard and deep as well as pulling me off it didn’t take me long to cum again I don’t know why but I came really quick Sam kept going and going until she cam inside me again before getting me to lick clean her cock. Now slut you can go but you are bringing me out for dinner Friday night Tex me the details and I will see you there

By *ounggent01Man 35 weeks ago

N yorks

By *lugoneMan 35 weeks ago

rathmicheal

By *orny boyabc OP   Man 34 weeks ago

Dublin

I go to work and I’m getting it hard to stay awake never mind consecrate the boss calls me aside and asked me what was going on. Nothing I replied I’m not feeling very well was up most of last night couldn’t get to sleep with it and I apologise and move along I can’t wait on lunch time to come so I can get my eyes shut for a moment. Finally it comes and I’m about to dose of when my phone rings it’s Barry. What the f does he want I asked myself. He makes small chat for a while before saying I think we should go into town Friday night and see if we can see Sam again. Wtf Barry Sam the girl that fucked you in the ass the other night. Yes I can’t seem to get her out of my head since I know I said not to mention it again but she done something that nobody else ever did to me. Tell me that you didn’t enjoy it

By *ndrea54TV/TS 34 weeks ago

cambridge

By *d funMan 34 weeks ago

Telford

By (user no longer on site) 34 weeks ago

More please

By *rumgoodtimeMan 34 weeks ago

sutton coldfield

By *imshardMan 34 weeks ago

kirkcaldy

Fantastic

By *eeker of pleasureMan 34 weeks ago

manchester

By *iggeroo69Man 34 weeks ago

Newcastle

By *ark_sentinelCouple 33 weeks ago

Andover

By *lugoneMan 33 weeks ago

rathmicheal

By *orny boyabc OP   Man 32 weeks ago

Dublin

I didn’t enjoy it Barry it was one of those nights where it was fun at the time but never to be repeated. That was all that was said until Friday. I booked a hotel room and restaurant for Friday night I msgd Sam with the restaurant details but didn’t tell her I had booked a room for the night as I was getting ready to go out I get a call from Barry asking if I wanted to go out for a few drinks. I made my excuses and said I couldn’t go and left to meet Sam. As I get to the hotel Sam is just getting out of a taxi I go over and give her a kiss and pay the taxi. Thank you slut you didn’t have to do that. We go in and I head over to reception and check in Sam was in shock you got us a room for tonight but who said I sleep with somebody on the first date and laughed. I replied think we done worse than sharing a room together and who said you were getting to stay with me anyway. Do you want to come up with me to leave my bag in. Of course I want to see where I’m staying tonight come on. As we wait on the lift she starts to kiss me the lift opens and we get in when inside we are all over each other. The door opens and we didn’t even realise until a old couple said can you not wait until you get into your room for that. We apologise and leave the lift and head down the hallway as I open the door Sam pushed me quite rough into the room and followed me in now get down on your knees and suck my cock before we go for dinner. I get on my knees slide her short skirt up and realise she has no knickers on I take her semi hard cock in my mouth and start to work on it it’s not long before she is fully erect and forcing it down my throat. Hurry up slut I’m starving I start to lick the tip and put the tip off my tongue down her jap eye and it’s not long before she shoots her warm cum down my troth and as she finishes she grabs my head and holds it down on her until I can’t get my breath. She lets go and I fall back nearly out of breath with lack of air Clean yourself up and let’s go for dinner slut

By *d funMan 32 weeks ago

Telford