FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Male free use. Part 1

Male free use. Part 1

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP    38 weeks ago

male free use toy

So thought I would share a hot meet I had a few months ago with a couple. Was the kinda reverse to my normal more dominant bull persona.

I was instructed by a mid 40s couple to come over to their house for a social.

They Both Looked great in profiles and friendly. I envisaged just a social meet up but was treated to a lot more...

So I knew the fem was dominant and kinky.. she greeted me at the door in a sexy dress, though nothing too racy, you could do the shopping in it.

She led me to the living room, hubby no where to be seen. We got a tea and chatted - I could immediate sense this was going to be more than tea.

She then when talking about my

Profile asked me to show my

Cock for verification.. "take your trousers and pants down" I duly obliged. She was pleased to see I was already excited...

after slapping my cock with her hand a bit, objectifying it she said stay there and left the room, me in t shirt and nothing else..

She came back with hubby and he sat next to her...

"Look at this guys cock" isn't it lovely? As she held and slapped it around a bit more... " yes dear " hubby replied.

"I am going to use this cock and your going to watch" she then said... my cock was getting more and more engorged just from her words...

"You" she barked at me - take your shirt off and come closer... I did as I was told.

She then proceeded to play with my cock over about 20minutes, as hubby watched. Nothing too extreme, wanking, some sucking but only as she pleased. She would head int he other room occasionally and even answered a call as she had my cock in her hand. I was a toy for her. Edging my cock and occasionally telling me (nicely) not to cum.

The second time she left she told hubby "to keep me hard" we looked at each other and shrugged... he gingerly took my cock and wanked it, not with the same expertise but he managed to do the job until she came back..

when she returned, she went back to work on my cock but was getting alot More focussed. More sucking and the occasional gagging.

The more horny she got the heavier she breathed.. suddenly she wickedly forced hubby to suck me, he did his best but soon it was her back on my cock, getting it wet and ready for something else...

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *midsfabguyMan 38 weeks ago

WMids

Great start

By *j47Man 38 weeks ago

limerick

Part 2..

So where were we...

Now I was feeling that she was getting ready for more than just using my yummy cock to suck and wank.. her hand had gone up her skirt and into her knickers a few times..

She stood up and told her hubby "unzip me darling" he did as he was told and let her dress fall away to reveal a sexy black lingerie set.. her panties were wet and displaced where she had been rubbing her pussy, "lick me" was her next command - though unspecified to who... as I went to move.. "no not you". Stay where you are"

this was hubbys job and he hungrily ate her pussy on his knees as she was standing, kissing me and wanking me.

I feel she then had a brainwave - she simply said "switch" and shifted his head 180 degrees to suck me. All while kissing.. giggling to herself at her inventiveness! For about 15mins she repeated..

shift! - hubby ate her,

Shift!- she forced his head onto my cock.

Shift! - back into her pussy

Shift! - back onto my cock

She was on control and using us both...

The willpower needed not to cum was immense...

Things just kept getting kinkier though...

By *oth0712Man 38 weeks ago

cambridge

By *ohnny4playMan 38 weeks ago

Kinross

Part 3

So.. after she was sufficiently satisfied with her pussy being eaten she got hubby to slip off her panties - and hand them to her - she posted them into his mouth and turned to me.. (bra still on incidentally, somehow was ever more kinky that she kept it on)

She took my cock by the hand and led me to a chair, she told me to sit down and wank... I did so as she went back and put hubby by the chair on his knees.. then she left again. 5minutes passed when she came back - giving no reason for her departure.

Gave hubby a condom (that's where she went!) and said "do the honours" he duly unwrapped it and apologetically started to roll it down my cock..

Once done - she proceeded to mount me, squatting on my cock her legs on the chair and arms on my shoulders and started to slowly use my cock, she felt tight but wet and warm as she fucked me..

She looked at hubby, and moved her head nodding to where my cock was - hubby went under and started licking her ass, my balls and shaft as she eased up and down it, moaning lightly.. was intense.

She was dripping down my cock and over my balls and hubby was cleaning up..

once she tired of this position she came off my cock and turned round, riding me on my lap for a bit... she was just using me as a fuck toy. My cock was hers to use as she wanted...

Part 4

So after the riding my cock was fit to burst - and she knew it. So she simply said "rest up" and left the room. She took hubby out as well.. I was left hard, condom on, her pussy all over my shaft and balls..

hubby came back in after 10minutes and just said "she is waiting upstairs, second door on right" and gave my a new condom..

I ventured up the stairs and opened the door, she was on all fours on the bed, busy browsing her phone, her pussy and ass exposed.

Without looking round she just said. "Change condoms and when ready can you service me from behind" " feel free to lick me as well if you want, you can lick my both holes but don't put your cock in my bum"

I took my chance to eat her holes first. I love oral and had not had the chance as yet - she tasted sweet and of rubber from my cock, the deeper my

Tongue went the sweeter she tasted.

I then rubbered up and eased my cock into her.. "don't move" she said - "I will push back as I need" so I sorted there as she pushed back at her Liesure, slow then fast, short then deep, letting her pussy take my full length.

Doggy was her favourite - I knew from how wet she was and how she moaned... she kept saying "don't cum" don't cum... (kinda made me want to cum...) until she pulled off me and fingered herself until she squirted all over the bed (I then noticed a towel below, which made sense) -

she was done, I was still hard she turned round and left the room with me standing there, went downstairs then heard two sets of feet heading up..

hubby came in and she put him at my knees.. she pulled the condom off my cock and took my cock in one hand and balls in the other.. without looking at my she wanked me off until I came furiously in hubbys face. Then she left with us both in the room.. awkward lol.

I had a shower in the en-suite and got changed.. I went downstairs and she was in the living room in dressing gown.

She said "I enjoyed that, you have a lovely cock, maybe I'll use it again soon, bye"

That was it, door shut behind me - mind blowing!

By *lderWiserNowMan 38 weeks ago

Kettering

By *j and c 2Couple 38 weeks ago

mullingar

By *enninemarkMan 35 weeks ago

huddersfield/manchester

By *ark_sentinelCouple 35 weeks ago

Andover