FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > First dogging experience

First dogging experience

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP    36 weeks ago

It was late summer.

The weather was beginning to change and although it hadn’t been the best of summers, it had still been warm. As the early evenings grew cooler, and the light fading sooner I took a drive.

I hadn’t really known what to expect. I’d heard the rumours, but thought they were urban legend. So why was I here. In a quite country park Carpark? Curiosity I guess.

I’d been sitting for around 30 minutes as the began to set. From where I was parked I could see the access road, and with the light fading, the headlights of cars approaching. None turned into tye parking area though.

Looking at the time I decided to give it another 30 minutes before calling it quits and confirming the urban legend status to myself.

As the time approached I reached for the keys in the ignition, just about to turn the key I saw a car drive along the access road and turn into the car park. I pulled my hand away from the key and waited. My pulse increasing with the possibilities that might await.

The car drove slowly past where I was parked, it’s headlights illuminating the inside of my car. I was unable to see into the car, which did a lap of the Carpark before reversing into a spot directly opposite me. The lights again illuminating me, but causing the occupants to still be hidden from my view. The lights turned off.

Still unsure who was in the car my thoughts ranged from a horny couple looking to play or display to another solo male. Maybe he was looking for something similar.

Due to being a fairly pleasant evening I wound the window down, I could hear fair conversation from the other car, guessing the window were also down. I could distinctly hear a deep male voice, but what was said I couldn’t tell. After a few moments I heard a distinct feminine chuckle. It was definitely a couple.

As my eyes grew accustomed to the low light I could clearly make out 2 occupants of the car, a male driver and a female passenger who seemed to have long hair, the view obscured slightly by the reflection of the waning sun on the windscreen.

As I debated the etiquette, should I get out and go for a stroll or just sit and see what happens? I heard the sound of the car seats being slid backwards. They were definitely making themselves more comfortable.

Not being a smoker, I had none the less decided to buy a pack to give me an excuse to loiter outside the car. I opened the door, causing the internal light to come on as I exited the car. I fumbled with the cigarette packet and lit a smoke.

Glancing in the direction of my car park companions I again heard a feminine giggle, before the internal light of their car came on. With their doors still closed this had to be a signal …. Didn’t it?

More to follow

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ibloke4funMan 36 weeks ago

lisburn

By *oth0712Man 36 weeks ago

cambridge

By *ormladMan 36 weeks ago

ayr / glasgow

By *lderWiserNowMan 36 weeks ago

Kettering

By *slover1169Man 36 weeks ago

congresbury

I felt my heart begin to race. What now?

I tried to look over without being too obvious. In hindsight I’m not sure why, if they were not here for company and they saw me looking then I’m sure they would have made it clear, if they were and saw me looking then they would also make that clear.

Now outside I could hear them talking a little more clearly. “I think somebody is looking” I hear the woman’s voice. “Another pervert eh?” I heard her man reply. This caused me to pause, was my attention unwanted? Or was this just a statement of fact.

I could taste an almost metallic taste in my throat as my nerves began to rise. Was I embarrassed at having been called a pervert??

More giggling from the lady, before I saw them lean into each other for a kiss. It was passionate and urgent. As I tried to play it cool I could feel my cock begin to thicken and feel heavy in my trousers. Just the thrill of seeing a couple kissing, aware I was there was quite exciting.

I watched as she pushed a strand of long blonde hair away from her face and behind her ear, allowing me to see their tongues sliding across each other. Her left hand reached across and out of my view toward her man, and I saw his right hand reaching for her breasts, cupping the right one in his large hand pulling her white blouse right across her chest. I could now see that she was a very well proportioned woman, and the mounds of her tit all too much for his plam to contain.

As they continued to kiss and fondle each other my curiosity grew stronger than my nerves and inhibitions and I slowly made my way towards the passenger side of their car where this blonde beauty sat. I moved slowly so I could get their attention and afford them plenty of time to indicate if my presence was unwanted. Far from it, as I neared I could see the man make eye contact with me as he continued to kiss his partner and play with her tits over her blouse.

Emboldened by the fact I hadn’t been chased away I walked towards the passenger window and paused a few feet away. The window was open and I could now see where her hand had gone, in between her delicate fingers she was holding and gently stroking a thick cock, not yet breaking their kiss.

I could also see that she was wearing an almost transparent white blouse with her large tits encased in a white lace bra, a mid thigh length black skirt that seemed uncomfortably tight, and the hint of stocking tops peaking below the hem.

They stopped kissing for a moment, keeping intense eye contact he said “he’s watching, and I’m getting fucking horny, let’s give him a show!” And he began to unbutton her top, which seemed to struggle or the more to hold her heaving breasts as he did so.

Her breathing became more rapid as she leaned back in her seat, facing forward and arched her back, allowing me a full view of her wonderful lace covered tits, her dark nipples contrasting with the pale white skin as they sought to escape their lacy confines. As she arched her back her skirt rode further up, and he leaned in, took her right tit in his hand and easer the lace cup from it, before latching his mouth over the firm erect nipple and slid his right hand up her thigh as she parted her legs and let out a low moan. She looked directly into my eyes and bit her bottom lip.

“Come on then lad, let’s see how much you are enjoying the show” she said in a slight gasp as he had obviously found her clit with his fingers.

Part 3 shortly

By *elshsunsWoman 36 weeks ago

Flintshire

By (user no longer on site) 36 weeks ago

By *hynot3Man 36 weeks ago

Middlesbrough

By *ew_to_it_2018Couple 36 weeks ago

northwest

If anyone knows any good places near Wigan please drop us a direct mail

By *ohnny4playMan 36 weeks ago

Kinross

Following the thread and show

By *slover1169Man 36 weeks ago

congresbury

Loving this

By *..NemoMan 36 weeks ago

Durham

Loving the story

By *iggers51Man 36 weeks ago

tamworth

Mmmmm more

By *D123Man 36 weeks ago

Kings Heath and Estepona

Love the start!

By *an4Fun121Man 36 weeks ago

Leicester

By *ead2016Man 36 weeks ago

brighton

Brings back memories of seeing couples play but doesn’t seem to happen these days.

Shame.

By *un24.7Man 36 weeks ago

South Devon

ayr / glasgow

By *amesy8519Man 36 weeks ago

Andover

What a wonderful start! Anyone recommend any such sites in and around Andover / Amesbury?

By *kivi Bi MaleMan 36 weeks ago

North Shields

This is really exciting!!!

By *andy IanMan 36 weeks ago

cheshire/Preston

By *rgar27Man 36 weeks ago

Bognor Regis

By *usie pTV/TS 36 weeks ago

taunton

By *ob jonesMan 36 weeks ago

Wales

Loving it.

By *ob2Man 36 weeks ago

dungannon

Wow love it

cambridge

By *ipper truckMan 36 weeks ago

near by

By *eorge0305Man 36 weeks ago

Burnham

By *tirlingshire matureMan 36 weeks ago

falkirk

Very hard to find a decent dogging soot these days

By (user no longer on site) 36 weeks ago

Great

By *obrightMan 36 weeks ago

exeter

Love going dogging. Great story so far. Looking forward to more.

By *eter4383Man 36 weeks ago

Norfolk

By *reenworld55Man 36 weeks ago

dorchester

More please

I don’t know why but I was a bit unprepared for anything to really happen. I guess in the back of my mind I would just be sitting alone in a dark Carpark before giving up and heading home, and I really don’t think I was dressed for the occasion.

I fumbled at my belt which for some reason appeared to be a difficult task for my shaking hands, but eventually I managed and began to undo the buttons on my jeans. In hindsight I should have worn tracksuit bottoms or shorts, but here I was yanking at the fly buttons. Once release I pulled them down just below my arse and began to pull my boxers along with them.

The cool air hit my semi erect cock, sending a delightful feeling of release across my crotch which I hadn’t realised until this point had heated up so much. I glanced up to see 4 eyes glued to my swelling cock as I began to slowing stroke it with my right hand.

She turned to her man “mmmmm, that’s a nice cock”.

I’m not sure why, but the compliment of “nice” seemed oddly mild, but equally encouraging. Her right hand continued to slowly stroke her man as she watched me, and he continued to stroke her between the legs, inching her skirt higher as he did so.

She then turned to her man and leaned forward, rotating as she did to raise onto her knees on the passenger seat presenting her arse to the open window and took him into her mouth. I couldn’t see too clearly so moved closed. Her head obscured my view, but from the movements I could see her head bobbing slowing over his crotch.

Between occasionally closing his eyes and enjoying the sensation he kept looking towards me. “He does have a nice cock Belle” he said, first time any names had been exchanged. All I heard from her was a muffled “mhum”. She rose slightly from his cock and said to him, “tell him what to do, and tell me what he’s doing”.

The scene was quite breath taking.

“He’s moved closer, I think he can see your cunt” he said. She resumed sucking, and he looked at me before saying “why don’t you have a feel and let me know how wet she is”.

I stepped closed still, slowly stroking my cock with my right hand, I reached into the window with my left and stroked her round but firm buttocks. As I did so I slid her skirt right up to reveal that she had no underwear under the skirt. With the light of the car I could see her pussy lips, completely shaved and slightly moist. She looked simply perfect.

I let go of my cock and used both hands to gently rub her arse and pull her cheeks apart. Receiving no objection I slowly moved my right hand to her pussy, cupping I’m in my palm and slowing moving my hand across her wet lips. Her head moving more rapidly.

“He’s rubbing your cunt babe, how does that feel?” He asked.

She again stopped sucking for a second to reply “lovely, I’m such a slut for you”.

I continued to stroke her pussy finding her clit with my middle finger. She was so wet and inviting that I pushed one, then two fingers inside her,

“Huh, mmmmm” she murmured into his cock. I continued as she began to suck in earnest pushing her self back onto my hand. I had almost forgotten about my own cock when he said “belle my little slut, how about you help our friend out, I won’t last much longer like this”.

She took her face from his cock, looked at him in the eyes and as she stroked his cock with her left hand she giggled “you want me to suck a strangers cock in a car park like a dirty little slut?”

“Yes slut, and more” he gave her arse a firm slap, “get your slut mouth on his cock”.

She turned to me as said “get in the back big boy, a slut does what her daddy tells her”.

To be continued

ayr / glasgow

By *ortheastcoupleukCouple 36 weeks ago

easington were the sun dont shine

I must confess I was probably a little less than dignified as I tried to smoothly walk to the back door of their car, with my jeans and boxers now half way down my thigh, although the doubt either of them noticed as they shared another deep kiss.

I opened the door and took my seat directly behind who I now knew to be Belle. As a sat I watched as she stepped out of the car and walked towards my open door. It was now that I saw she had a pair of very high heeled white shoes on. Her skirt haven’t fallen back down and I saw the small trimmed patch of dark hair above her pussy. Clearly a died blonde I thought, and chucked at myself for such a pointless thought.

She strode with a confidence I myself had been lacking just a few minutes before. I felt the weight of the car shift as her man got out from his drivers seat. Walking around the front of the car he joined Belle next to me.

“Mmm, may I?” Asked Belle. “Of course I replied”.

Licking her lips she bent from the waist, her amazing breasts spilling from her bra, her nipples now both free of the confines of their lacy prison. She looked directly into my eyes, biting her bottom lip as she took my cock in her small and slightly cool hand. She slowly started stroking me “am I being a good girl for daddy?” She asked in an exaggerated coy voice, before again letting out a giggle.

“No” came his reply in a firm tone, accompanied by a slap on the backside causing her to jut forward slightly. “You have been a slut, wanking a stranger in a car park”.

“Oh daddy, please don’t be mad, it just looks so nice, I can’t help being a slut” - again a giggle, and another slap.

“I’m going to have to treat you like a slut then aren’t I?”

“Oh no, please be gentle with me daddy” she said again. Now fully hard she continued to wank me, ringing her fist to the end of my cock and squeezing the head each time she did, “I think friend likes me being a slut” she said, “don’t you?”.

Getting to grips with their game I agreed “yes, sluts like you are amazing” I said feeling slightly cheesy.

“Oh, feels like daddy in getting ready to punish me” she said and I saw her man positioning himself behind her, hands both out of view, I assumed preparing to enter her.

“I’d better put something in my mouth to stop me crying” she said as she leaned further forward and took my cock in her mouth, slowly at first then faster and deeper.

“I love you my dirty little bitch” her man said and I saw him ease himself forward, I felt her take me a little deeper still as her body was pushed forward into my crotch and felt the vibrations from her mouth as she moaned deeply as he penetrated her from behind.

More to follow

ayr / glasgow

By *ndecidedjMan 36 weeks ago

barton le clay/Harrow

By *ndrea54TV/TS 36 weeks ago

cambridge

sounds like a great evening

By *teve1867Man 36 weeks ago

wirral

By *usie pTV/TS 36 weeks ago

taunton

By *ob jonesMan 36 weeks ago

Wales

By *lackpepper78Man 36 weeks ago

St Albans

By *etsplay4real99Man 36 weeks ago

Plymouth

Love a good dogging experience. It’s been too long since I have met a naughty couple like this to play with

By *idLTMan 36 weeks ago

Leeds

Following...

I reached between her legs as she continued rocking on my cock from the pounding he was now giving her. Feeling for her clit my fingers brushed her pussy lips and I inadvertently felt the tip of my fingers touch his hard shaft as he continued his onslaught of her.

“Ooh, that’s nice, squeeze my lips around his cock” she said raising her mouth from my cock. She started to stroke me and kissed me. As our tongues entwined I could taste the salty flavour of my pre cum on her …. Or was it his, or both. By this point I was past caring and hungrily explored her mouth as I felt the firm ridges of his cock sliding between her lips I was now squeezing as instructed.

As she continued to kiss me and wank my cock I felt his cock begin to swell “fuck me, he’s making it so tight” he said through gritted teeth.

“Not yet daddy, I’m not ready yet” she pleaded.

“Too late” he grunted as I felt his cock swell and contract as he began spewing cum inside her hot wet pussy.

Giggling as his pace slowed she turned to me and said “a good slut shouldn’t go home without cumming at least once should she?”

Absolutely not I thought. I gripped her by her long blonde hair at the base of her skull and looked her in the eyes “and how do you want to fix that?”

“Daddy can I?” She asked in her mock girly voice.

“As long as he doesn’t mind sloppy seconds” he chuckled, “I must have dumped a ton of cum in you”.

She continued to stroke and and asked “do you want to give me your load too?”

I was completely unprepared, and should have said no, safe sex always, but by this time my rational brain had stopped working and my cock was in full control. Instead I hear my own voice as if coking from somebody else “fuck, get on my cock”.

With this she stood, turned and kissed her man, before climbing over me and straddling my lap. She looked at her man “guide him in daddy” and I felt his large had take hold of my cock. Odd as it may seem, this didn’t feel like a sexual thing, very mechanical as he lined up my cock with her pussy. Just as the tip touched her lips I felt a drop of warm cum fall onto my cock, for only the briefest of moments as she lowered herself onto me.

I slid easily inside as his cum was acting as a lubricant, but even so she felt so tight around me. She slowing rode me for a few minutes before saying, “I can get my pace right, the roofs too low, lie back”.

I shifted round so my legs were out of the door and my back across the chair. She climbed back on and slipped me back inside “hmmm, that’s better” and turned to her man, “you can see it better now too”.

He was now stroking himself back to an erection as his eyes seemed glued to her pussy gripping my cock.

More soon …..

By *ob2Man 36 weeks ago

dungannon

By *reenleavesCouple 36 weeks ago

North Wales

Nice!!

By *amsiMan 36 weeks ago

Hanworth

By *Neighbourhood_NymphosCouple 36 weeks ago

NymphCity

By *ushin boundariesCouple 36 weeks ago

halstead

By *portbilly1976Man 36 weeks ago

manchester

As a good dogging meet should be

By *iscoman7771000Man 36 weeks ago

birmingham

By *eepcomingbackMan 36 weeks ago

travelling

I’m hoping for DV

cambridge

By *kpiercedCouple 36 weeks ago

walsall

By *rdiscreet327Man 36 weeks ago

Nottinghamshire

Great writing op.

I wish my local dogging spot had action like this!

By *outhwilts63Man 36 weeks ago

Gazing into the fist of Dredd

So horny, wow!

ayr / glasgow

By *aughtywifeyWoman 36 weeks ago

close

By *rgar27Man 36 weeks ago

Bognor Regis

By *uju67123Woman 36 weeks ago

Kings lynn

By *un22Woman 36 weeks ago

out in the sticks in the north east england

By *..NemoMan 36 weeks ago

Durham

Belle continued to ride my cock, and I reached up, taking the bottom of her bra I eased it up over her tits releasing her breast, which now hung delightfully from her chest, swinging along with her body as she increased her speed. I took them in my hands and squeezed them together and brought one of her nipples to my mouth and feasted hungrily on it.

I felt her pace slow, and a pressure on the underside of my cock.

I looked over and saw her man moving forwards and he began to press his now recovered cock into her. I can’t even begin to describe the sensation as I felt the pressure of his cock presssing against the underside of mine as he entered her pussy. It was tight but after a few moments of pressure I felt his cock overcome the resistance and slid up the length of me as he finally entered her.

“Oh my god” she exclaimed as both our cocks filled her pussy. It took a few moments to get our rythum but soon she was riding me again as her man thrust into her from behind.

“Mmm daddy, I’m so full of cock” she said and returned to kissing me. I was unable to move much, but his thrusting and her riding was causing a build up of pressure that I know too well, and I was approaching the point of no return.

“Daddy I’m going to cum on your cocks” she said, this time no pretence of a coy voice. I felt her pussy tighten around our cocks as she lent forward and buried her face into my shoulder “argh” she moaned, “I’m cumming”.

As she began to climax I felt his cock also swell and I could feel my cock being coated with his cum. This was when I couldn’t hold back any longer “fucking hell” I grunted as I unloaded into her pussy.

She continued to ride both our cocks until we began to soften, first he withdrew then she climbed off me.

I could see my cock was completely covered in our combined juices and she shuffled back and took me in her mouth, said just as she was about to swallow me “can’t have you going home all messy” and she started cleaning my cock with her mouth.

Her man knelt in the ground behind her and o could see his face buried in her arse. “That’s it daddy, clean me too” she said.

After a few moments she stood, turned to her man and exchanged a deep passionate kiss.

I got out of the car and rearranged my clothes.

“Thank you” was all I could muster.

She broke their kiss and turned to me “no thank you, daddy here is going to take me home now and punish me for being such a dirty slut”.

I walked away and got back into my car, I then drove from the car park. As I left I saw they were still embarrassing and sharing a deep kiss.

For a first time this was amazing. And I did meet them again a few weeks later, and this time there was quite a crowd ….. but that’s a story for another time.

The end ….. maybe!

By *ndecidedjMan 36 weeks ago

barton le clay/Harrow

By *j and c 2Couple 36 weeks ago

mullingar

By *uddle4uMan 36 weeks ago

Purbeck

mmm

ayr / glasgow

Please continue on here

By *orthampton jamesMan 36 weeks ago

Northampton

By *ushin boundariesCouple 36 weeks ago

halstead

By *knick45Man 36 weeks ago

Bristol

By *ndrea54TV/TS 36 weeks ago

cambridge

By *exbot 1Man 36 weeks ago

Chester le street

Very hot

By *portbilly1976Man 36 weeks ago

manchester

Continue here with the second coming

By *D123Man 36 weeks ago

Kings Heath and Estepona

Excellent story!

New thread created “your choice”.

Have a look and let me know what to write!

By *ob2Man 36 weeks ago

dungannon

By *ohnny4playMan 36 weeks ago

Kinross

Excellent tale, DVP has to be one of my favorite experiences too!

By *rgasm4u69Man 36 weeks ago

Warrington

I need to go dogging again soon

By *hrisukbishareCouple 32 weeks ago

Edinburgh

Really enjoy your writing style

By *oyntzMan 32 weeks ago

all over Ireland