FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > cock in hand in shower

cock in hand in shower

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *oopy Lou 666 OP   Woman 33 weeks ago

Heaven.......I came down from Heaven

Mr Grey? Mr Grey?.....there was no answer as Mrs Flutters from the next villa in her bikine entered through the pool area....are you there?....she heard a noise coming from the shower room.....knock knock no answer again.....so she opened the door and saw a naked body in a gray tiled shower with cock in hand.....she stood fantasising about how handsome he was her heart started palpitating and her fanny started to flutter....she slowly walked towards Mr Grey and opened the shower door.....upon which Mr Grey turned around and before he could say anything Francheska put her finger to his lips and said shusssssh....her hand slid down his body and grabbed .......the shower knob and turned it off......she slid herself up to him and looked him in to his big brown eyes and passionatley kissed him ( which was a big turn on for Francheska ) as they went up against the wall the kissing became so intense that Mr Grey was already there......he flung her around and pulled down her bikini bottom ......but as Francheska bent down to get them out of the way Mr Grey entered her from behind and slid his cock right up.....oooohh Mr grey that`s soooo fucking nice.......she then posiitioned herself spread eagle and hands on wall for balance....then one hand slid down and carressed his balls and on doing so she also played with herself untill she made herself come....and as she was coming her muscles contracted around Mr Greys cock which made him shoot his load also.........Francheska then put the shower on and both showered......

As they left the shower she kissed him on the lips and still not a word was spoken between them.........she gave him a wink and said untill next time Mr Grey but I`d forgotten why I came here in the first place........

R

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *andy mamboMan 33 weeks ago

saltney

By *oth0712Man 33 weeks ago

cambridge

By *oopy Lou 666 OP   Woman 32 weeks ago

Heaven.......I came down from Heaven

X