FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Sharing your partner

Sharing your partner

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP    32 weeks ago

What would everyone say is the best thing about sharing their partner? For me I just like to see her having fun.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *4funXXXMan 32 weeks ago

cheshire

For me it was Seeing her finally get the chance to enjoy another guy fucking her as she had only ever had me. See how nervous she was till she felt his bare cock touch her pussy lips and as he very slowly pushed in seeing her suddenly smile and moan loudly as he slid in. Then seeing her staring to buck her hips up aft his as he thrust in to her then as she started to cum he started to cum in her as well and her just going wow wow wow that was fantastic. I think we all should enjoy sex with others and by god after that she made up for lost time.

How much making up did she do?

By *ohnancarlyCouple 32 weeks ago

swansea

Love to share

It’s always good to see a wife being shared. I like to see penetration with a condom. That what you know it’s not her regular partner.

By *4funXXXMan 32 weeks ago

cheshire

I’ve a ten year period we played many times in different clubs and she many different cocks. A black guy with a 10 inch cock that I never thought she be able to take she was only 5 ft size 8. But when she was horny she’d give it a go and took a few bare as she much preferred it that way and loved the feeling when getting filled with cum. Then let it dribble out afterwards

» Add a new message to this topic