FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Don’t mix politics and pleasure one off

Don’t mix politics and pleasure one off

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP    32 weeks ago

Erica was 18 at university and very active and vocal politically getting involved in protests and rally’s

She had long black hair 5ft 2 always wore ling flowery dresses and boots it hid her sexy double d tits on her petit frame

She had dated a few guys and was open to being with women but had yet to really find herself sexually satisfied

She had been seeing a guy a year older called Sebastian

He was vegan like her he was tall very thin no muscle long curly hair and glasses always wore jumpers and political T-shirts

She liked him and his ideas but the sea was always unfulfilled he would constantly ask her if she was ok and was very gentle almost too gentle

He would never fuck her hard and his cock was very thin like him he wasn’t terrible but Erica really didn’t know any better of how good sex could be

Erica despised tories and capitalists and would argue blue with those she opposed

At one protest outside of a bank she ran into one of these men she despised he was a big city banker in his late 30s dressed smart tall and good sized frame after years of rugby

He made a passing comment as he walked by about climate change he just said it to wind them up

Erica blew up raging and began to shout at him the security stepped in and pulled her back she hated his smirk as he disappeared in the crowd

It bugged her and after the protest the retired ti the local pub near her student halls

Sebastian was off in the corner debating ideas and Erica found herself alone after going to the bathroom she then heard a voice behind her standing in the quiet hallway

“I didn’t mean to alarm you before” the voice spoke

Erica turned to see the man who’d annoyed her so much he was smiling but more friendly now

“You fucking cunt”

“Woah Im sorry was just fun can we not agree to disagree”

Erica was disgusted by him

“You make me sick” and she stormed off back to Sebastian

Weeks went by and a few of the group of activists were planning a protest in another city and were arranging accommodation

A few of the larger movement were trying to bring back free love of the 60s Erica had heard of it but wasn’t her thing but Sebastian had brought it up bugging her about trying it

There was a big house where it all happened and Erica reluctantly agreed to go there after the protest

On arrival she was nervous and Sebastian’s very neglectful of her as all he cared about was sleeping with another woman

All this talk about women’s rights and he was just like the others

Erica looked around feeling out of place seeing older hippies having sex and lots of orgies Sebastian had left her

She turned and ran out of the house it was late she had zero money and no place to stay she wandered the street upset that she’d let herself get her

A car pulled up slowly it was a shiny black sports car she paid no attention then she heard that voice

“You can call me a cunt again if you like” it was that same man again from the protest and pub

Erica stood shocked how was he here what were the chances

“You need a lift you look lost … my names David” he said

Erica didn’t know what to do her boyfriend was probably away having sex with another girl she felt terrible

“Can you get me to the train station?” She said

“No problem “

Erica getting in annoyed that she was being helped by a man she despises

“Listen you sure you don’t need anything else you look if you don’t mind me saying … you look like you need to talk”

“I don’t wanna talk”

David pulled up to the train station they had drove in silence the rest of the way

Erica got out and asked bluntly not caring “I need money for the train” she viewed it as taking his money because he must of got the money through Ill gotten gains

“Hahah ok well it’s just because I’m a nice guy listen you can trust me” David said handing over some cash “here’s my number too if you need more help just call”

Erica got home angry and upset with herself and with Sebastian

Sebastian didn’t come back for days and she eventually found him in a pub with another girl he viewed it as free love it broke Erica she felt so stupid he was just like all men she thought

She wanted revenge on Sebastian she pulled out her purse and the number that David had given her fell out

She picked it up and looked at it then dialled the number

“Hello”

“Hi erm is this David?”

“Yeah hi who’s this?”

“It’s Erica are you in London tonight?”

“Yeah you ok I never thought you’d call”

“The pub I called you a cunt in can you pick me up”

David said he’d be 5 mins

Erica wanted revenge that was her only focus

David pulled up she got in the car and immediately grabbed David kissing him

David blown away but concerned for Erica

He kisses her back holding her tightly she had never been held like that she felt a surge of excitement

David pulled away “you sure you want this?”

Erica felt a shudder reminding her of how Sebastian was “I’m more than ok I want you to fuck me” she demanded

David drove off and pulled up to a very expensive house with big gates

Walking in Erica was again all over David as they kissed she felt him pick her up

Sebastian had never picked her up ever she liked it she felt his arms and could feel his muscles ripple she felt weird as the feel turned her on

David carried her to his bedroom laying her on the bed he took off his shirt to reveal his heavily muscled torso

Erica ran her hands over his abs feeling her pussy tingle then her hand wandered the thoughts of angry revenge were leaving her head as she bit her lip and she reached her hand in David’s pants and she closed her eyes and moaned as she felt just how big David was

He smiled feeling Erica grip his thick 8 inch cock she pulled it out her eyes lit up seeing it

David kissed her and told her to take off her dress Erica did as he asked liking being taken control of

She lay back on the bed opening her legs inviting David the man she had hated and publicly tried to go for. Inviting him to fuck her

David now naked too he kissed her inner though holding her hand with his right hand and left hand holding her hips as he kissed her down to her pussy

She gasped as he gently teased her clit the began to lick her pussy

She held his head as he still held her hand she felt safe and loved how good he was with his tongue

“Ohhh godddd” she moaned feeling herself feel things she had never felt

Sebastian had licked her out but reluctantly and now her was David lapping at her clit as his spare finger went inside her and twisted up hitting her gspot their spare hands gripping tighter

Ericas leg shook David pulled up and held his cock Erica felt it and it felt so much bigger as he slid it up her

Here she was totally giving herself to a man she had previously found repulsive but now he was making her feel all kinds of joy

His cock filled her so much that she whispered “it’s so big” David knew she would need it a bit gentler he could tell she was inexperienced

He took it slow kissing her looking deep into her eyes as they moved on time together fucking in unison

Erica likes feeling how strong he was and gripped on tight loving having a big string powerful man fuck her

She never thought she’d enjoy this

David turned her around her face in the pillow and took her doggy style she gasped as his cock hit her clit with each pound

She was gonna cum again

“Oh fuckkkkk” she yelled as David held her hip and she collapsed into the bed he began to fuck her harder holding her from behind turnin on their side she leaned her head back as they kissed and he cummed inside her

He held her hips as he thrust harder inside her filling her full of cum

She loved the feeling how much cum how strong

They lay there together kissing gently David holding her they didn’t speak and then went at it again this time a bit more energetic as Erica got on top and rode his cock

Both spent and laying there after a good long session David decided to speak up

“Bet you didn’t think you’d let a investment banker Tory shag you” he joked

Erica smiled laughing at the joke as she turned to kiss him

“ it turned me on more knowing that”

The end

Please don’t make political comments lol this is just a story lol

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ig daddy 1969Man 32 weeks ago

manchester

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *evonFbsCouple 32 weeks ago

SIDMOUTH