FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > My new submissive, a tale of two people Part 1

My new submissive, a tale of two people Part 1

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *olchesterlee OP   Man 32 weeks ago

Colchester

This is purely a work of fiction but is based on a combination of experiences over the years.

Trust is a big thing, understanding that men are very different to women is even bigger.

After weeks of chatting, I begin to understand you, your needs, your wants. The initial response to your profile was that you are submissive in nature and seek dominance.

Dominance comes in many forms, your reply is that you want to hand over control during a meeting. I know however you are no push over this is purely a sexual urge, a need.

For you this is purely about handing over control. Being submissive is relaxing, not having to think, just do as instructed, enjoy every touch, every feeling as it builds up inside.

The language used in D/s world, is as important to any meeting as anything else, it’s an individual to the person, wrong wording can spoil the whole session. For example the dominant wanting to be called daddy (nope) or being called a slut (unless feeling degraded and humiliated is your thing).

The day of our initial first meeting

You receive a my text.

‘You will be ready at 7pm, lighting will be dimmed, candles would be good, you will leave the door unlocked, and be standing naked with your back to the door, hands on the wall - please reply with your confirmation’

The thought of being exposed, naked, vulnerable isn’t something you relished, but it also excites, you can feel your heart rate increase, the adrenaline coarse through your body.

The reply ‘yes master I can confirm I will do as instructed’

This meeting is to test the waters, see our capability, i tell the story from both perspective.

Me: I get ready for our meeting, it’s important that everything is in place, a long hot shower, freshly shaved, moisturised, good aftershave but not too much as I know all senses will be increased later, crisp white shirt, clean shoes. I am the dominant but that is all the more reason to make an effort for my new submissive.

Her: I have doubts, I don’t know this guy, I am crazy, I should cancel. But I want this, no I need to do this, oh god my heart rate is increasing again. I shower, and do my hair and make up and start to get dressed - and remember my instructions - WTF am I doing! I need a drink but not too much I recall a conversation with my potential new master - a little drink to loosen your inhibitions but not too much to dull the senses.

Her: I sit waiting the clock seems to drag, I am not cold but I am shaking as the adrenaline run through my body.

Me: Has the clock stop, time is dragging, I feel my heart rate increase, i am confident in this role, experienced, but the excitement and adrenaline of meeting a new submissive still sets the pulse rising!

To be continued:

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ita7Man 32 weeks ago

Kettering

Setting the scene. Excellent build up I can feel the sexual tension & expectation. I have been there myself. Keep going

By *ushin boundariesCouple 32 weeks ago

halstead

Looking forward to following this

Colchester

Part 2 - sorry if you want all the action straight away this is building!

Me: I arrive on her road at 6:59pm I pull short of her drive, looking at her front door knowing what waits beyond. I am stickler for punctuality. I pull up on her drive at 7pm my headlights illuminating the house. She will know I am here! As much as I want to be dead on time, I am going to wait a few minutes,

One to savour the moment and two to make her squirm for a bit longer!

Her: Ok it’s 6:57pm if I am doing this I better get naked and in position. I unlock the door, leaving it on the latch. I walk to the far end of the lounge standing naked, with my hands left and right just above my head, palms flat. My heart is beating out my chest, my nipples are hard, and WTF I am wet. I haven’t done anything yet! I want this I need this. OMG he is here, part of me thought it was another time waster and wanna be! Bloody hell his lights are bright! The neighbours will see!! I wait, where is he he should be inside my house by now!

Me: I walk to the door, good first instruction has been followed. I wipe my feet quietly and I survey my surroundings - clean, smells nice, well kept. I would always turn and leave it the place was dirty and smelly!

I walk towards the faint glow at the end of the entrance hall. I walk in and wait. There awaits me is my new potential submissive, standing naked just as instructed.

Her: I hear the door go I want to look round. I am not blindfolded I could, he had said if you can’t control your own eyes and keep them closed when told too then I probably wasn’t for him.

My eyes ARE closed, my senses are on high alert, I can hear him, smell him, feel his presence in the room. I can feel my self start to shake - more adrenaline!

Him: Its time, I walk towards your naked body, see you trembling I know you are beyond excited, it’s not cold in here, every nerve ending is tingling in anticipation. But I am not going to touch you yet.

Her: I can feel you approach, you are so close, it’s like I can feel static electricity between us. He is close to my ear, I can hear and feel his breath! In my head I am screaming touch me touch me! He knows and is holding back building up the tension and anticipation- this guy isn’t about instant gratification - he going to take his time with me!

By *ushin boundariesCouple 32 weeks ago

halstead

By *hastity_roseTV/TS 32 weeks ago

Nowhere

By (user no longer on site) 32 weeks ago

By *andi_mmfCouple 32 weeks ago

Whitehaven

Great start

By *obshortMan 32 weeks ago

Cork

Fantastic start. Looking forward to more.

Colchester

Thank you for your kind feed back. I will try and find sometime tomorrow for the next part! Your encouragement means a lot.

By *enninemarkMan 32 weeks ago

huddersfield/manchester

By *rgar27Man 32 weeks ago

Bognor Regis

By *iv JonesMan 30 weeks ago

cardiff

Had my first meeting with a sub and her master last week.

Hit me on k*k - jonesviv - if you want to see more

» Add a new message to this topic