FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Stranger in the Dark

Stranger in the Dark

By (user no longer on site) OP    26 weeks ago

I'm driving past in my van. It is a cold, dark evening and it's been raining for hours.

The traffic starts moving and I think i might finally be making some progress home after a long, hard day at work. But as I reach the traffic lights, they go back to red.

That's when I see you.

You are sat alone on a bench on the rain. Soaking wet in a long coat and boots. I roll down the window and call out to you. I see you jump, startled at someone noticing you.

I open the passenger's door and call you to get in. You are grateful to get out of the rain so You don't think about whether getting in the van with me is a good idea.

You sit in the van and close the door. The lights turn green. I continue driving and neither of us say the word. I glance to the side at you and can see that your coat is only tied at the waist. I can see that You are not wearing any t-shirt underneath, just a black lace bra.

I ask you where you want to go, You say I don't have to be anywhere anytime soon. I look at you and You look back into my eyes. You untie your coat and the front falls open. I see You are wearing black lace underwear, black underwear, suspenders, stockings, and black high heels.

You put your hand into my lap and start rubbing, feeling my cock coming to life under my trousers. I pull over into the lay by. It is dark on a busy road and cars are speeding past.

You lean across, keeping your eyes locked on mine and your hands still slowly caressing. You place your face inches from mine so i can feel your breath. I move forward to kiss you but you pull away and let out a small chuckle. This makes me angry.

I grab your face and pull it onto mine and kiss you hard. Biting your lips and slipping my hand under your bra to tease your nipples.

I tear your coat off and pull you onto my lap. My cock is now out of my trousers and we pull my underwear to one side. I pull you down onto my rock hard erection. I hold onto your hips and force you up and down, feeling as your tight pussy gets wetter and wetter with every thrust.

I watch as your breast bounce up and down, brushing against my face. I bite and squeeze your nipples and you gasp and flinch with pain. You bite my ear lobes as i bite at your neck.

We climb into the back of the van and i pin you down amongst all the work stuff. I blindfold you with and old rag i have. It smells like a mixture of oil and sawdust and i hammer away at your pussy clawing at your breasts. Your finger nails dig into my back leaving long scratches. 

The van rocks back and forth as I slam into you. Cars are still going past but I don't care. I flip you over and grab your hair pulling you up onto all fours. With a few final, deep, thrusts i feel myself starting to come. I pull out and cum over your ass. I flip you back over and keep coming over your breasts, your face and in your mouth. You swallow hungrily and take my cock in your mouth, licking it clean and tasting both of us.

I tie you up. Your hands bound with your bra behind your back, ankles tied, blindfolded, I stuff your used underwear in your mouth so You can taste the mixed juices of your pussy and my cum. I drive along to somewhere I've been meaning to go for a while, watching in the rear view mirror as you roll around helpless like a ragdoll in the back. 

We pull up in the car park in the middle of nowhere. It is almost deserted except for a few cars. I hear your breath quicken in anticipation when I stop the engine. You listen for when I get out of the driver's seat, but I stay there. 

Suddenly the back doors of the van open. You are still blindfolded and bound as 2 men get in. I watch from my seat as they untie your ankles and spread your legs wide, your shoes are still on your feet. One buries his face in your wet pussy whilst the other bites at your nipples. I hear your muffled moans and it makes me hard to watch you being used by other men. Slowly stroking and lubing up my dick that is now rock hard as I watch the show. 

They remove your underwear from your mouth and simultaneously one fills your mouth with his rock hard cock whilst the other drives into your throbbing, dripping pussy from behind. You are on all fours, pussy dripping with cum, mouth with spit, and eyes streaming with tears. 

The cock gets rammed down your throat making you gag, but pulling away only drives your pussy further onto the cock behind you. 

This is when i get out of my seat and join you in the back. You are pulled to be straddling one of the mystery guys sitting on top of his cock with your pussy red and dripping and still sore from me earlier. The other guy grabs you by the hair and rams his cock back down your throat, You can taste your pussy on him. This leaves one hole left for me. You are gagging and shaking from the abuse so far, but i rub the throbbing head of my cock against your tight ass. 

You try to scream but this just means a cock is forced further into your throat and You start to gag. I slowly tease my cock into your virgin ass, i hold on tight to your hips as you try to move away. But as my pelvis hits your ass and I am all the way in, I then start to slowly move in and out, feeling your tightness around my cock. 

between the three of us, we all start to pound you hard. You are powerless to resist as every part of you is slapped and grabbed. Your hair is pulled, your ass cheeks red raw. I feel your body shudder as you come over and over and over again. 

Finally hot cum is ejected deep into you throat, pussy, and finally with a final thrust I erupt in you ass. 

The guys leave after I slap you in the face with my dick and make you lick my cock clean. I place my fingers into your pussy and make you suck those too. I rub my thumb on your clit which is now swollen and sore. You cry out in equal amounts pleasure and pain.

Then I ball your underwear back into your mouth sweep your hair out of your face and kiss you on the forehead.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic