FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Confessions of a cuckold husband.

Confessions of a cuckold husband.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *eedsSpoon OP   Man 19 weeks ago

Leeds

I'm Adam and I'm addicted to being a cuck husband.

I never knew or even suspected I was into it. The thought of any man even glancing sideways at my wife made my blood boil.

I knew I was punching, Erin is 10 years younger than me, 33. She has long blonde hair, an athletic body from yoga and gym classes and a perfect smile. I've still got a fairly athletic look from years of football and still go to the gym, more so these days than when I was younger. But I've known been lucky to get with her and that knowledge made me jealous and possessive.

So how did I get here, sat across my own bedroom watching Erin being dominated by two guys? I grin, a huge smile spreads over my face as Erin moans loudly with pleasure, Carter one of our younger guests for the evening groans, oh fuck! As his cock shoots warm white cum over her ass. My own cock stiffens more. I slowly stroke my dick as I make eye contact with her. She puts on a show for me once more.

I'm Adam, and I'm addicted to watching my wife Erin get fucked.

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

By *hil911Man 19 weeks ago

Solihull

By *ess n BenCouple 19 weeks ago

Didcot

By *essica.tv.plymouthTV/TS 19 weeks ago

Plymouth

Such an amazing emotional roller coaster, I would be a cuck for any woman, even beg to be too lol xx

Leeds

This all started about 10 months ago. I'd been suspecting Erin was having an affair. I hadn't known my jealously had driven her to it at the time. My suspicions made me grumpy, even more possessive and angry all the time.

My suspicions began after I d*unkenly kissed another woman on a night out. I thought if its this easy for me, how easy will it be for Erin. I began snooping in her things, reading her notes and noticing her phone went everywhere with her. I was furious and didn't even have evidence. I tried to ignore it, but couldn't. I drive to the gym and her yoga classes to check her car was there. It was everytime. I constantly messaged her on nights out. In hindsight I absolutely drove her to it.

By *appyChap91Man 19 weeks ago

Hull

great start

By *otplaying4nowWoman 19 weeks ago

doncaster

I’m liking this x

Leeds

I knew I needed to do something to break the cycle. I messaged Erin during the day to let her know ill be going to the gym after work then meeting some friends in the pub for the football match. 5pm came and I headed to the gym I was already feeling better after a good workout. I set off for the pub. My phone buzzed, group message "Sorry Adam, missus is working late, no one to look after the kids. Next time thought yeah?" Stuart had dropped out. I arrived at the pub, no one there. Checked my phone. Dave had messaged, "Shit, I thought it was next week, not gonna make it". Another message, "sorry man, I can't come either. Too short notice..." Ben dropped out too. Fuck!

I glanced around the pub, it was busy already, usually is for a big game like tonight. Could I be arsed standing in the pub by myself I thought. No, forget it. I'll head home maybe Erin will be pleased.

I set off, the pub was only 10 minutes drive from home. Despite being let down at the last minute I was still in a great mood. I opened the front door to our town house and walked into the ground floor living room. She wasn't there. I could hear music softly playing, I thought it was next door, new builds!.

I stepped onto the stairs and could hear the music more clearly. I walked up, listening for her walking around, I didn't hear anything until I reached the landing on the middle floor. I heard a groan, was it a groan? Then a giggle and a muffled voice. That didn't sound like Erin! A thousand thoughts rushed into my brain, all of them shes with another man in my bed! My blood boiled. I stepped walked up further ready to confront them.

I heard her moan, a rapid clapping sound of two naked bodies meeting, the bed creaking and thumping the wall. I paused, my anger subsided, something else replace it, I quietly took the remaining stairs, her moans grew louder, the bodies colliding quicker and harder. My cock grew in my pants, I was turned on. The bedroom door was open ajar, I could see Erin head first into the pillows, her ass up high, a man held her hips tightly as he thrust deep into her, his head rocked back. I could see he was younger than me, definitely fitter his muscles defined from lots of gym work. I silently stood by the door, I unzipped my fully erect cock and watched as he slipped in and out of Erin. Her breathing quickened her hands held the mattress cover tightly, "ooh yes!" She screamed into the pillow.

I slowly stroked my cock never taking my eyes off them. He picked Erin up, turning her around, his big cock wet from her pussy. He skillfully pulled her onto him, her strong legs supporting her as he laid back her hips rocking hard and fast, his hands caressed her body. I shuffled to get a better view of her ass. My foot hit the door pushing it open further... he noticed. "Fuck!" He yelled, lifting Erin off him. I stood my stiff cock in my hand, precum dripping from the end. "I'm sorry... its ok... errrm" I began to apologies. I swallowed. "I'm ok, this is ok" I stumbled across the words. "I like watching you Erin". Her face was flushed red, partly through embarrassment and partly through sex. She didn't say a word.

The young guy knew, he grinned. "Why don't you come in?" He said slowly, his hands moving to Erin. "Do you like to watch?" I nodded, "I, I think so...". He laughed, and turned to her. "Let's put on a show" he pulled her ankles sliding her on her back opening her legs, he slipped to his knees placing his face between her legs, he began to eat my wife's pussy. I stepped back for a better view, her face changed she saw me enjoying it. She blew me a kiss, put her hand in his hair and rocked her hips with his tongue.

By *naconda1972Man 19 weeks ago

London

Love this. More please!

By *eterinpantiesukMan 19 weeks ago

southam

blew me a kiss fantastic what a great woman

By *lippy02Man 19 weeks ago

edinburgh

Developing nicely

By *ornyfriendlygentlemanMan 19 weeks ago

Mid-Sussex

[Removed by poster at 15/01/24 14:07:18]

By *ormladMan 19 weeks ago

ayr / glasgow

By *ornyfriendlygentlemanMan 19 weeks ago

Mid-Sussex

It amazing how jealousy turns to sexual excitement on your part,and sheer enjoyment for you both,I wish you both all the best.

By *raigs3386Man 19 weeks ago

Gloucester

By *ilkyphoebeTV/TS 19 weeks ago

Biggleswade

Mmm

By *eeboCouple 19 weeks ago

basingstoke

That is pretty hot so far!

Leeds

I watched and stroked my cock, she rode on top of him once more. Her ass pointing in my direction, she looked over her shoulder making eye contact with me as he spread her ass checks wide and slipped hard and fast in and out of her pussy. She moaned and yelled loudly as she cum over him. Noises I don't think I've ever got out of her. She slumped back on the bed he knelt beside her, she took the end of his cock in her mouth stroking him to climax, his cum hitting her face and mouth. He groaned and grinned at me, nodding toward her. "She's ready for you" Erin licked cum from her lips. "A kiss first?" She teased. I stood unsure. She looked so sexy covered in another man's cum. I wasn't sure I could do it. She opened her legs, "if you want to put that in here" she pointed at my hard cock, then at her puffy pink pussy glistening with her own cum, "then you need to get used to the taste of another mans cum" i paused, I was so turned on i didn't question her again. I leant forward and kissed her softly, she pulled me in harde her tongue wrapping my own. His salty cum entered my mouth, "mmmm" she purred, she left her tongue in my mouth for me to suck on "Good boy" she opened her legs. "Would you like to finish yourself off?" I nodded and stepped in between her legs. She quickly put a foot up to my stomach. "No, you don't get to fuck me tonight, you have to wait. You can finish on me" she bit her lip, I could see she thought she might have pushed too far. I smiled, pulled her knees wide and stroked my throbbing cock hard and fast. I quickly cum, I covered her stomach and shaved pubic area, some dribbled between her legs. I knelt between her legs and cleaned her up. Taking my own cum. I felt her fingers run through my hair. "Good boy" she purred once more.

By *ii12vwMan 19 weeks ago

Haverhill

By *randmrs 1st timeCouple 19 weeks ago

bolton

Love this , been in this position so many times still a turn on

By *SpiresMan 19 weeks ago

Lichfield

By (user no longer on site) 19 weeks ago

Love this. Very hot!

By *exycouple.xCouple 19 weeks ago

leeds

Fantastic

Gloucester

By *andy IanMan 19 weeks ago

cheshire/Preston

I had a very similar experience. I’d fucked a few wives and gf’s of other men never thought anything of it but then one night my gf was late coming to my house. She made several excuses but I really wanted sex so told her to come. In bed she again made excuses she didn’t want sex but I insisted and went down on her. Boom I could taste spunk. I lifted up and asked her who had fucked her? She tried to deny it but I told her I could taste it. She then admitted she had been round to a guys house he had fucked her and wanted her to stay the night for more. At first I was fuming mad but then got more turned on at the thought of it. I fucked her three times before work next day. This became the start of my interest in sharing

Leeds

"Last night was so much fun Adam, I can't believe you were fine with Jay" I was still in shock, still getting my thoughts around my feelings together. Id never thought of myself as a cuck. But it was such a turn on, Jay seemed like a great guy. I didn't want to know how long he'd been fucking my wife... or did I? My cock twitched at the thought of him pleasuring Erin, the way her body moved with his. The moans she made. I loved watching them. "Adam" she spoke again. I snapped out of my day dream. "I really liked it." I finally spoke. "We should do it again". Erin smiled, "you sure?" She asked cautiously. Yeah absolutely. "When, who with? Jay again?" I thought about it. "I'd love that again." I paused. "May be we could eventually invite others?" Erin wrapped her arms around my neck, she kissed me. "I think you've earned that fuck" she whispered taking me by the hand she lead me upstairs, her sexy ass wriggled in her silky PJ bottoms. My cock started to grow in my shorts immediately. This was a whole new level of excitement with my wife. "You can do anything you want to me" she said as we entered our bedroom, she slipped her bottoms off and crawled onto the bed, her ass in her black thong underwear looked delicious. I definitely earned this. I placed my lips on her ass cheeks and my hands on her long legs. "Mmmmm naughty boy" she teased pulling her thong aside, her butt looked even more inviting.

By *anky677Man 19 weeks ago

Sandwich

By *ornybeardedguyMan 19 weeks ago

Glasgow

By *cott60Man 19 weeks ago

Perth

ayr / glasgow

By *2345johnMan 19 weeks ago

Cupar

Gloucester

By *randmrslookingCouple 19 weeks ago

london

By *ickylouCouple 19 weeks ago

Bi

Fantastic. Xx

By *arried-bi-guyMan 19 weeks ago

Lanarkshire

By *rickers8888Couple 19 weeks ago

Hasslemere

I think this story is absolutely on trend for where I am with my relationship with my hot-wife. I am a Cuck and seen my wife fuck a guy at swinger clubs. It’s so bitter sweet….. well ….. as you can tell I have a smaller cock so I get it: it turns me on and I love chatting to a guy about how he felt fucking my hot-wife. Take a look at our profile and you decide.

Haverhill

By *hynot3Man 19 weeks ago

Middlesbrough

By *argaryen starkCouple 19 weeks ago

pinxton

By *asseur_9Man 19 weeks ago

Ballymoney

[Removed by poster at 16/01/24 08:34:22]

Ballymoney

By *illie B. HardaganMan 19 weeks ago

Leyland

By *onningtonplumberMan 19 weeks ago

Donnington

Damn I'd love to be Jay

Would be a great to fuck a woman while her husband watched

By *issy and hotCouple 19 weeks ago

middlesbrough

By *oeKelly2003TV/TS 19 weeks ago

City

By *attboy107Man 19 weeks ago

Near MK

By *exwaterCouple 19 weeks ago

waterford

By *onmacMan 19 weeks ago

glasgow

Leeds

I wanted to meet Jay, get to him him a bit better before we invited him back, Erin agreed. Perhaps I didn't really want to meet him as much as I wanted to feel like I'd got my control back. Perhaps it was my jealousy rising again?

Erin contacted Jay and arranged for him and I to meet in the local pub the coming Friday.

I arrived early, slightly nervous, I bought a non alcoholic drink, I'd decided on no more drinking earlier that week, to get fit. Probably my competitive jealousy making that decision, I think I wanted to have a better body than Jay. I should have known it was a pipedream.

Jay walked into the pub, he looked great, he gave me a warm smile and wave gestured to the bar, I raised my glass, 'got one' i mouthed. He ordered himself a drink and sat opposite me, smiling. "Adam, great to see you man" he was full of confidence, full of charm. Impossible to dislike, and part of me wanted to. "Whats up? Erin said you wanted to chat? I thought everything was fine?" He continued smiling and sipping he drink.

cheshire/Preston

Leeds

"Yeah, all is fine. I just wanted to chat, get to know you a bit" I stumbled kind of nervously. He laughed and slapped the table. "Mate, I thought you had flipped 180 on me and wanted to fight me!" He laughed more. "Man, I'm relieved honestly. What do you want to know?" If he had been nervous before he hadn't shown it. "Everything" i replied, "all about you, your age, what you do, where your from, how you met Erin and how many times..." I trailed off, Jay smiled again. "OK, my origin story then. i'll grab the beers"

I nodded at him, I like this kid I thought.

By *lymouth nice guyMan 19 weeks ago

Plymouth

Hot story, more please

By *hilledguy2020Man 19 weeks ago

Felling

Finding a real genuine cuck couple in my area is difficult!

Leeds

Jay, 27, joined the army at 18, and left at 25 joined the gym as a PT and instructor. That explained alot I thought, the confidence and walk of someone who can handle themselves and build or rugby player. Turned out he was a bit of a footballer and played semi-pro after being released by Doncaster for "being too skinny". We bonded over football id never been even close to semi-pro but fancied myself as a bit of a player.

"How did you meet Erin?" I asked, "When did it begin?" He smiled, gulped his drink back. "Honestly? Not long about 3/4 weeks, I couldn't keep my eyes off her in class. I didn't know she was married. We got chatting, she told me about you. How you're a bit controlling and always accused her of having an affair."

I slumped in my chair, a little dejected. I had drove her to it. "When was the first time with her?"

"You sure about this?" He asked. I nodded "yeah, tell me"

"In the showers that night we first spoke." He paused, he looked at me, my dejection and subsided, I sat straight, I was curious. Jay continued, "she waited around everyone had left, I was working on reception, closing up for the evening when she appeared on front of me. Something is wrong in the changing room she said."

I felt something stir in my groin. My heart raced, "tell me more Jay."

Perth

Tell us more

Ballymoney

By *ust john 10Man 19 weeks ago

England

By *isubandyMan 19 weeks ago

Barnsley

By *un22Woman 19 weeks ago

out in the sticks in the north east england

By *j and c 2Couple 19 weeks ago

mullingar

ayr / glasgow

southam

it si s great to meet the guy properly and be tormented by his enjoyment of both your wife and your situation

By *eeker of pleasureMan 19 weeks ago

manchester

By *ssex Playfull CoupleCouple 19 weeks ago

Grays

By *eepfill999Man 19 weeks ago

South Cheshire

Haverhill

)

By *attboy107Man 19 weeks ago

Near MK

This should be good

Gloucester

Leeds

"I followed her in the changing room to find the problem. She hurried off in front of me, I had a quick scan around to see if I could see anything, when I rounded the corner she was stood naked, her gym clothes in a pile on the floor next to her." Jay took another sip of his drink, I stared at him silently, picturing my wife nude in front of a stranger.

"She didn't say a word to me, she turned and walked into a shower cubicle, I heard her turn the water on. Mate, honestly I didn't know what think. I've fantasied about this, we all have right?" He paused waiting for me to reply. I nodded and smiled. "I was about to leave, truly I was. Then I heard her voice 'the problem is in here, come look' she yelled. I couldn't turn her down, you've seen that ass right!?" He exclaimed excitedly, "fuck, course you have. Sorry". He genuinely lost himself, forgetting who he was speaking with. "Its ok" I reassured him. Please continue.

By *avingabreakMan 19 weeks ago

Near the Border

By *ton_maleMan 19 weeks ago

Shoreham

This is great

southam

yes please continue

Gloucester

By *ed-devilsCouple 19 weeks ago

Hitchin

By *ickylouCouple 19 weeks ago

Bi

Wow. Love this. Thank you sharing. X

mullingar

By *sprey6Man 19 weeks ago

Here!

Excellent writing

By *ack again100Man 19 weeks ago

Tamworth

pinxton

london

Leeds

"I stepped towards the shower cubicle, the door was unlocked slightly open. I pushed it open more, she stood under the shower head, water flowing over her body." I liked my lips, imagining my wife's body, her nipples hard.

Jay interupted my thoughts. "She smiled at me, reached her hand to my shirt, pulling me forwards into the shower with her. As soon as the water touched me, I was kissing her, my hands over her body. She pulled my shirt over my head and shorts down quickly. My cock was already getting hard." Mine too i thought, as I shuffled on the barstool to try to disguise it. Jay carried on talking. "She ran her hand over my cock, as she kissed me harder. I spun her around, pushed her up against the shower wall..." he paused as I leant in closer. He grinned, "you're enjoying this?" He nodded to my groin, my erection impossible to hide now. I nodded slowly. "Then what?" I asked.

"I pinned her hands to the wall above her head, parted her legs withy other hand. I slipped my fingers between her sexy long legs. She pushed her ass toward me, curving her spine. I stepped closer and let my cock slip up into her wet pussy" Jay waited for my reaction. I needed a wank! The imagery was too much for me. I smiled at him. "Tell me all of it" .

Jay laughed. "You're loving this, let me get another round in, i can see you can't, and ill finish the story"

By *wakers14Man 19 weeks ago

burgess hill

By *lli_sissyTV/TS 19 weeks ago

Cambridge

Gloucester

Ballymoney

Perth

london

By *pagedMan 19 weeks ago

Doncaster

Love a good threesome where the hubby cleans her up after iv cum

Leeds

Jay returned from the bar, with two pints, I was still drinking the 0% alcohol. I wanted to keep a clear head, well as much as possible currently my mind was spinning, with thoughts of Erin pushed up against the shower wall, Jay's rock hard cock slowly entering her. I could feel my boxers slowly getting wetting as my own erect cock slowly leaked pre-cum.

"Where was we?" Jay said grinning at the wet patch appearing on my groin. "I slipped inside her, I could tell how turned on she was her pussy was already soaking. I let my free hand stroke her body over her hard nipples, up her chest and onto her neck. She threw her head onto my shoulder as I pushed harder and deeper into her." He paused, sipped his drink, I gulped mine down "thirsty!" I quick said. Jay laughed, before continuing "I let me hand slip up her neck, under her chin, she sucked my finger, I fucked her as hard and fast as I could. She reached back grabbing my arse, her nails digging deep into my cheeks, leaving deep red scratches."

I remembered Erin had snapped a nail recently at the gym. I thought it was during a class. I knew why now.

"...She was ready to cum." Jay's words snapped me back from my thoughts "She was rubbing her clit as I fucked her, she was moaning louder and louder, I had to clamp my hand over her mouth to stop her from screaming. She came, hard. Her legs buckled, I felt her warm cum on my cock. I was ready to cum too, I whispered it in her ear. She spun around and dropped to her knees, the warm shower water hitting her face. She sucked my dick quickly, then wanked me hard and fast. She looked up at me as I cum on her face." He flushed red, slightly embarrassed. I was transfixed with his words totally engrossed. That was hot. My cock was rock solid. I quickly drank my drink. "I gotta go" i said rapidly, "we want to see you again" I shot off making a beeline to my car. I jumped in fast, started the engine and sped off.

I drove for less than 2 minutes before finding a darkened side road. I pulled off, turned off the engine and lights. I unbuckled my belt, Jeans and pulled my boxers down, my cock, still swollen, flopped forward. I hit call on my phone and rang Erin. I slowly stroked my cock making it hard again. She answered. "I spoke with Jay" I said, "I'm so fucking horny right now" she giggled. "You hard over me getting fucked again Adam? Are you stroking your cock thinking about Jay sliding inside me, making me cum?". "I am" I replied. "Good, stroke your cock for me Adam" she said softly.

By *antToTryNewThingsWoman 19 weeks ago

hertfordshire

cheshire/Preston

Glasgow

Hitchin

mullingar

Leeds

I jerked off in the car listening to Erin recap the story of her and Jay in the gym shower cubicle. She gave me instructions while wanking , it was incredibly intimate even though I was in the car a few miles a away from our house.

When I returned home Erin greeted me with a huge passionate kiss, her arms wrapped around me tightly. She whispered "I feel like we're closers now" I looked her in the eyes and nodded i did too. She took me by the hand and lead me upstairs. We lay on the bed just stroking each others bodies and teasing each other. I wasn't aloud sex tonight. She wanted to reserve that for 'our special nights' as Erin put it.

Thw following day, we sat down to talk about how we would like to meet Jay once more and also laid out some further fantasies of who we would like to join us and other scenarios. I could feel my cock getting hard as we discussed Erin flirting with a stranger, maybe giving him a BJ as I watched on secretly, or invite one of my friends, Erin would be blind-folded and never know who it was, Erin also suggested 2 or more men/women. Maybe another man who liked to watch his wife or girlfriend. Both men watching as the 2 wives play together. I eagerly agreed to all. I ran through my friends, all have them have joked about Erin being 'fuckable'. Who could I trust with this secret? Where could we meet other couples?

Erin placed her hand on my thighs. "I'm excited!" She giggled, "I'm turned on too" she smiled at me as she said it. She propped herself on the kitchen counter, pulled her skirt above her hips and pulled her knickers to the side. She slowly sucked her fingers before tenderly rubbing her wet pussy. I leant against the island opposite her watching her. I'm addicted to watching her I thought.

london

By *uythetravellerMan 19 weeks ago

UK

Great story well written too reminds me of a few meets I've had too

Plymouth

Hot stuff, more please

Perth

Great stuff

By *uietbloke67Man 19 weeks ago

outside your bedroom window ;-)

Tip top

By (user no longer on site) 19 weeks ago

Great story

By *ust john 10Man 19 weeks ago

England

By *un22Woman 19 weeks ago

out in the sticks in the north east england

Here!

Just perfect!

Ballymoney

Gloucester

mullingar

City

Great story

Haverhill

Leeds

Erin called Jay and arranged another meeting at ours. She arranged for him to arrive at our house at 8pm. We were both giddy with anticipation.

8pm arrived, promptly Jay knocked on the door. Erin grinned and kissed me before opening the door. Jay stepped inside quickly, Erin kissed him passionately, turning his back towards me so she could see my face as she did. I could see his hands immediately run down her back to her ass. Erin curled a finger to me to step closer, I did, she pulled me close and kissed me hard. Her hand drifted over Jay's chest and hard stomach as we kissed. I heard Jay belt buckle being adjusted, his jeans being unzipped. I felt her arm moving rapidly, I opened my eyes and saw she was stroking his large member as she kissed me. Jay let out a breath, "fuck, yes!" He exclaimed.

Silently she lead him upstairs by his now hardening cock. I followed behind them his hand continued to caress Erin's body.

We reached the bedroom, she turned and tugged off Jay's Jeans and underwear. He slipped his shirt off over his head, his abs looked very impressive, Erin slowly kissed his chest, his ribs down his stomach and on to his thighs. His cock stood hard and erect by her face, she slowly teased the tip with he finger tips and nails. His head rolled back, he lifted her face and tried to encourage her mouth over his dick. She kissed it seductively smile at him and told him to lay on the bed. She nodded to the chair beside the bed for me. I sat watching her, she unzipped her dress, letting it drop to the floor, she wore no underwear.

Erin stepped out from the dress slumped by her feet, she reached in the bedside table and pulled out a pair of handcuffs. Jay sat up on his elbow. "They for me or him?" He laughed, "Either way, I'm happy" he laid back down. Erin took his hand and clamped the handcuff around one wrist, then raised his hand over his head. She took his other hand and raised that above his head she passed the handcuffs around the post of our bed and chuffed his other wrist. Jay tested them, he was stuck.

Erin crawled onto the bed up over his body, her hands teasing him. She kissed his neck. Her ass wriggled towards me. I leant closer. She spun her legs over his chest so her ass was infront of Jay's face she faced me. Erin adjusted her hips over his face, I could hear Jay kissing and locking her pussy. Erin's eyes closed, she shuddered as the electricity of Jay's tongue on her pussy buzzed through her body. "Hhmmmm" she bit her lips, pushed her hands on his chest and sat up her breast bounced as she rocked back and forth.

I shuffled in my seat. My erection already uncomfortable. I removed my trouser and pants. I sat back to get comfortable. Erin smiled at me as I did. She put on a show of stroking his body, taking his cock which was starting to become less erect, in her hands. She slowly rubbed up and down his cock instantly started to get excited. She shuffled slightly forward and took the head in her mouth slurping loudly, her eye never leaving mine. "So big" she whispered seductively. Her words were directed to me. She grinned and gestured me forwards, I leant in closer. She licked a small pool of pre-cum from his dick. She leant forward and kissed me, her tongue wrapped around mine, I could taste his warm salty liquid on my lips and tongue. Erin pulled away, "you like?" She asked me. I nodded slowly. She rocked back over Jay's face againt, this time rubbing her pussy over his mouth, his abs tensed as he strained to get deeper in her. Erin moaned with pleasure. She knelt above him, then crawl forward hovering her wet pussy over his cock. "I think he's going to need help" she said to me, "can you put him in me?" I'd never touched another man's cock. I hesitated. "Jay won't mind, will you?" He laughed, "fuck no, I don't mind". She smiled at me. "It will please me if you did help him"

I reached out and took his cock in my left hand, moving it towards Erin. "Oh, it seems he's not quite erect" she smiled at me. I could see and feel that he was. "Please" she made a teasing sad face at me. She took my left wrist and slowly moved my hand up and down his shaft. He was bigger than me, I could tell. "Good boys" she whispered. "Wank yours at the same time Adam" she let my wrist go, I continued to stroke Jay, I grabbed my own cock with my free hand and slowly massaged that too. "Mmmmmmh, naughty!" She giggled, she moved again and hoovered her pussy closer. "Roll this on him." She said. Jay pushed his hips forward, I took his cock and put the condom Erin held out for me on him. I parted her lips with my fingers then let Jay slowly enter Erin through my hand. I sat back. Erin smiled. She "oh'd" loudly, Jay taking her breath as he pushed in deeper. She faced me and began fucking him reverse cowgirl. Her body looked sensational over his.

Gloucester

By *rgasm4u69Man 19 weeks ago

Warrington

By *avem30Man 19 weeks ago

barnsley

southam

so nice

By *eeboCouple 19 weeks ago

basingstoke

Very hot ??

By *eepfill999Man 19 weeks ago

South Cheshire

By *ndrea54TV/TS 19 weeks ago

cambridge

God this is so horny, making me so wet

Here!

Simply wow!

By *ash0000Man 19 weeks ago

Mid Cornwall

cheshire/Preston

Perth

Hitchin

pinxton

By *D123Man 19 weeks ago

Kings Heath and Estepona

Great story!

Haverhill

ayr / glasgow

By *2345johnMan 19 weeks ago

Cupar

City

Plymouth

Brilliant

By *onmacMan 19 weeks ago

glasgow

By *ony 529Man 19 weeks ago

coventry

Omg what a fantastic story I’m stroking my little sissy cock just imagining all of the scenarios and wishing this was my wife please please continue

Doncaster

love this story

Doncaster

love this story

Leeds

Erin leant back, her palms on his chest, his cock slipped in and out of her, they both moaned and groaned with pleasure. Jay's fingers firmly held Erin's hips they drifted over her firm stomach up her body, squeezing her breasts and nipples. I watched intently, my own cock rock hard.

Erin rolled back further, Jay's cock slipped out of her, she reached down to put him back in but struggled. I stood reaching forward I took his cock once more, the condom was very wet from Erin's pussy. I held him firm and pushed his cock toward her pussy once more. Erin had sat up into a squat, she lowered herself down onto him. She leaned forward kissing me as she did. I let me hand drift up her body over her hard nipple. "No, no, naughty" she moved my hand away. "Watching only" she smiled seductively at me. I backed off to my chair again.

Erin leant forward further, crawling to her hands and knees, her ass up in the air. Jay quickly adjusted his position behind her. He slapped her ass hard, leaving a hand print. She screamed and giggled with pleasure. He slipped in her again pushing hard, he grabbed her and moved her foward more. Her head and hands fell onto my lap, her long blonde hair covered my hard cock. Jay fucked her hard from behind, her head bobbed near my cock. But she wouldn't touch me. I continued to stroke my cock her soft hair entwined around it. I looked up and saw Jay staring at me. He laughed, "fuck mate, you need to feel how wet she is" he said to me. "I'm going cum soon" he continued. One hand held her hip pulling her deeper over him. He reached forward and grabbed her shoulder moving her head away from my cock. "Bet you'd love her to suck your cock now, eh Adam?" He teased and tormented me. It turned me on more. All my power taken from me. Jay groaned, "fuck, I'm gonna cum" Erin looked at me. "You can cum in me? I'm on the pill" she spoke to Jay, his face red full of concentration.

Jay smiled again, he pulled his cock out carefully and tossed the condom aside.

"You get to go next Adam" Erin softly touched my arm. Her eyes rolled back as Jay powerfully pushed his cock into her. His groin slapping hard against her skin on her ass. "Fuck..." he groaned. His head tossed back, he pulled Erin's hips, his body shuddered as he cum deep into her. "Hhhmmmmm" she moaned, biting her hip. "Lay on the bed Adam" she rolled away from Jay making room on the bed. I removed my clothes and got on my back on the bed. Erin shuffled towards me, holding Jay's cum in her. "Jerk your cock Adam" she whispered, imagine I'm on top of you, my wet pussy sliding up and down your hard shaft. I slowly started stroking again, listening to her words. She crawled over me turning her ass towards my face. "Does my wet pussy feel good Adam? I'm reaching down between my legs, my clit is hard, imagine me cuming over your hard dick." She continued whispering. I jerked harder and fast. Erin slipped her fingers over her clit in front of me, Jay's cum began to slowly roll out of her pussy, her finger tips pushed it out, a large drop hit my chest. Fuck that was hot i thought, Erin giggled as more dribbled out on to me. My body spasmed without warning, I came hard and fast, Erin squealed and laughed as the white hot cum shot towards her. "Did that turn you on too much Adam?" She dropped her head licking up my cum, she kissed Jay passing my cum to him from her mouth. He accepted it without hesitation, she turned and sucked up Jay's cum from my chest, she leant towards me, I flinched. She pleaded with her eyes. I relaxed, Erin kissed me, her juices and Jay's cum flowed into my mouth from hers. She smiled at us both. Her body glistening with sweat. "Who gets to make me cum now?" She teased.

Here!

Love it!

By *orkiebar51Man 19 weeks ago

Keighley

By *inoc2185Man 19 weeks ago

birmingham

Would love to help you this. I’d want you to be tied to chair as she rode my face and came all over me.

By *aitingstillMan 19 weeks ago

East of Cork

By *rgasm4u69Man 19 weeks ago

Warrington

Glasgow

By *ess n BenCouple 19 weeks ago

Didcot

Loving this a real turn on

mullingar

By *hilledguy2020Man 19 weeks ago

Felling

By *argaryen starkCouple 18 weeks ago

pinxton

By *attboy107Man 18 weeks ago

Near MK

By *hynot3Man 18 weeks ago

Middlesbrough

By *eedsSpoon OP   Man 18 weeks ago

Leeds

We let Jay stay the night in the spare room. Erin and I had sex once more, we always have the best sex following having a guest over. Erin was extra vocal tonight, I'm sure for Jay's benefit in the next room, she told me everything about his cock, how hard he was how deep he goes into to, the girth. I didn't mind her telling me that, it turned me on even more.

The next morning Jay politely made his excuses and left. Erin kissed him softly as he left her hand lingered over his chest slowly drifting down to his groin. "Mmmmm" she purred. As she caressed his cock over his jeans. "I'm missing this already" Jay laughed. "Hopefully again soon?" He spoke to Erin, but looked toward me. I nodded my agreement. Erin stepped back to me. "You know, I've been reading about this club in town..." she winked at me "I think we could have some fun next weekend" she kissed my cheek softly. "Let's get a shower" she slipped out of her shorts as she wriggled her ass up the stairs invitingly for me. She screamed as I chased her up.

This cuck life isn't so bad I thought.

By *avem30Man 18 weeks ago

barnsley

By *argaryen starkCouple 18 weeks ago

pinxton

By *iquor247Man 18 weeks ago

wirral

By *eddy004Man 18 weeks ago

Toy Town

By *ed-devilsCouple 18 weeks ago

Hitchin

By *ess n BenCouple 18 weeks ago

Didcot

Brilliant

By *onmacMan 18 weeks ago

glasgow

By *rummydickMan 18 weeks ago

Birmingham

Great story, would love to watch my wife being fucked and abused mmm

By *xeterman1Man 18 weeks ago

weston super mare

By *cott60Man 18 weeks ago

Perth

By *rgasm4u69Man 18 weeks ago

Warrington

By *andy IanMan 18 weeks ago

cheshire/Preston

By *randmrslookingCouple 18 weeks ago

london

By *attboy107Man 18 weeks ago

Near MK

A very lucky cuck, so far

By *andyymannMan 18 weeks ago

rothwell

Omg amazing

By *lymouth nice guyMan 18 weeks ago

Plymouth

It doesn't sound to bad at all

Leeds

We spent the next couple of weeks planning and getting our ideas together. Just laying out our thoughts and fantasies was a real turn on. We both fit into our new roles perfectly and it seemed crazy we never discovered it before.

After all of this planning we had to do something. We decided this weekend we would try something different. Something to take us out of our comfort zones.

Saturday arrived, we were both excited, Erin was giddy and more flirtier than usual. She cuddled up behind me, caressing my cock as I washed the dishes. She unzipped my jeans reaching in and pulling my cock out. She softly teased my erection with her finger tips, whispering about how she looks forward to seeing me watching her later. "But not now!" She snapped and laughed, "you don't get to use your cock now" she let her hand slowly run up my shaft as she walked away. Such I torment, I thought to myself.

The evening came, we dressed and headed out into a busy town not far from where we lived. It was warm spring evening, Erin wore a long summer dress which clung to her body at the waist and a lite jacket. She looked stunning. We went to one of the newer bars which had sprung up in recent times in Town High streets.

We sat in the window for an hour or so. Her long blonde hair flowed over her shoulder and glowed in the evening sun. I smiled at her as she scanned around the bar. She paused for a second and smiled. Then she turned to me smiling. "Shall I get us another couple of drinks?" I nodded, what was she up to?

I watched her as she walked with her trademark sexy sway towards the bar, I saw a few of the men turn and nod to each other then towards Erin. I could imagine what they was saying. She disappeared out of sight behind a group as she reached the busy bar. I waited.

5 minutes or more passed, Erin still hadn't returned. I pretended not to care. I looked at my phone, tipped my glass to my mouth up to get the last few drops, checked my phone again. Still nothing. 30 seconds later the group shuffled and parted, Erin walked through, her face red, she grinned. "Whats up?" I asked as she sat down. "Nothing" she replied. You need to drink that quickly and leave though. I looked at her puzzled. She smiled, "Trust me" she said. "I'll message you, go over the pub football is on, wait there" she nodded over to the pub opposite. I silently agreed, took a big swig of my drink and stood. She stood with, giving me a friendly hug. I saw her wedding ring was missing. "See you soon", she whispered, "I may have found us a friend". I gulped the last part of my drink, "you certain about this?" I asked. "I'm very certain" she smiled confidently.

I looked back over my shoulder at the bar as I crossed the road to the pub, Erin sat in the window, she looked stunning.

By *iquor247Man 18 weeks ago

wirral

Warrington

By *ed-devilsCouple 18 weeks ago

Hitchin

By *ess n BenCouple 18 weeks ago

Didcot

It’s going to be a great night ahead

The sort of thing Ben and I have done a couple of times

By *eterinpantiesukMan 18 weeks ago

southam

great pity she didnt keep hher ring on though

Leeds

https://m.fabswingers.com/forum/stories/1563313#message_37997555

Part 2 above before this thread gets locked.

Update to follow later.

By *amsiMan 18 weeks ago

Hanworth

By *ndrea54TV/TS 18 weeks ago

cambridge

Warrington

By *uriouscoveMan 18 weeks ago

Here

Gotta re read this

By *raigs3386Man 18 weeks ago

Gloucester

By *ormladMan 18 weeks ago

ayr / glasgow