FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Gran Canaria and my new Moroccan Friends

Gran Canaria and my new Moroccan Friends

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *rs_Livi OP   Woman 19 weeks ago

west lothian

I’ve just returned from a week in the sun in Gran Canaria and thought I’d share one of the craziest, filthiest, horniest nights of my life. My Husband loves me being a hotwife and loves nothing more than me playing solo on holiday and telling him all about it when I come home, Well this shocked him even more than me.

On the first night we arrived we went for dinner in a restaurant in the Yumbo centre, on approach we where met by a very handsome charming guy touting for us to go to his bar etc, we told him we where going for food but would come after, he was proper charming could tell he had the gift of the gab and was a pro at his job. We had food and I said to my husband to go to the bar we passed earlier and he said ok, when approaching he spotted us and came straight over and lead us to a nice table near the edge so we could sit and watch the comings and goings of the people passing by. The bar was quiet to be fair the whole island is pretty quiet right now with low music and was easy to talk to each other, we had a drink and the same guy came over and introduced himself properly, Kamal a Moroccan/Canarian guy who had lived on the island for 17yrs. A very good looking 44yr old with amazing deep dark eyes and beautiful bronze skin, had me a little wet just talking to him. He was chatting away even got himself a drink and sat beside us. I was wearing my HW anklet and I could see him looking at again and again. He went back doing what he was doing and we carried on drinking, after an hour or so he came back over being a lot more flirty this time, pretty much focused all his attention on me as if my husband wasn’t there haha, he eventually mentioned my anklet and said he had seen it before and asked what it ment, he clearly knew what it ment but was testing the water, normally I’d be a bit more coy but this guy was stunning and I just told him exactly what it ment. His eyes changed and I knew what was going through his mind and he said if we would like to meet with him he would be more than up for that, we told him my hubby likes to watch take some pictures etc and he said he had no problem at all, I said to my husband I wanted him tonight and he agreed, I spoke with him sorted it all out and he told me he finished at 1am and he would have to go get showered etc, I just told him we’d stay in the bar and he can shower in my hotel room, so to cut a long thing short we stayed in the bar took him back to our room and had a fantastic time proper dominant man how took complete control, i won’t go into detail as this is absolutely nothing to what was about to happen 4 nights later. We had swapped numbers and he had been chatting and flirting on WhatsApp and asking what we liked/disliked and I explained about me playing and going back afterwards and he said he’d love something like that and suggested we should go to a club together on the Thursday night as he’s off and I quickly agreed, so fast forward to Thursday and I got ready, wearing a short bodycon red dress and black strappy heels, I didn’t put any knickers on (one of my fav things to do on any night out) kissed my hubby goodnight and I’d see him when I get in late .

Kamal came and picked me up at the hotel in a taxi and we headed to the Cita, we headed to the comeback bar for a few drinks and a chat, I suggested we go to route69 but he said he suggests Tantra and I said no problem, we headed down to the basement where tantra is about 12:30am and went inside, it was pretty empty with only a handful of people inside, as we sat down another man approached kamal and started talking in their language, kamal pointed to the empty chair and the man sat down. Kamal said this is my friend memhet he was an Arab looking guy maybe later 30’s and we all sat and chatted for 30mins or so, kamal had been buying drinks/shots for me and I had gotten through a good few and before I knew it memhet and also bought me a vodka and a shot followed by another. I was getting pretty d*unk so let Kamal know and suggested we had some fun. He said no problem and suggest memhet watch and I had no problem with that, a few more people had came into the club by this point and there was a few couples playing on the beds, we found a couch in the corner and I quickly unzipped Kamal’s jeans and got his cock out and started sucking as soon as I started more people came in and came over to where we where and kamal quickly stopped and suggested we go somewhere more private so I agreed and thought we where going to a private room or something but he suggest we go to an apartment and asked if I’d be up for playing with both of them, I was pretty d*unk and hot and was looking forward to getting into the cool fresh air so said yes, we left got into a taxi and started driving, we stopped at the yumbo and Kamal jumped out said 2mins and ran over to a guy standing at the top of the stairs, a quick conversation was had and I seen the guy looking over to the taxi and laughing and handed Kamal something, he came back into and said something in Arabic to memhet and showed him a set of keys, he spoke to the driver and we headed off, we drove to this pretty run down looking apartment block not far from the yumbo and got out, Kamal took my hand and lead my into the apartments we got in the lift and went up to the 8th floor, walked to an apartment and kamal opened the door, we went in and it’s pretty gloom a bathroom on the left bedroom on the right and a open plan living/kitchen area with 2 sofas a small tv and a table and chairs. Kamal put on some music and joked I should do a sexy dance for them but me being me and d*unk I was straight up dancing (stumbling) around, bending over showing off but suddenly the door chapped so I stopped Kamal got up answered and I heard him speaking then I heard the voice get louder and the door closed as another man came into the room with Kamal, he was much older maybe late 50’s not good looking, quite tall with grey hair and a bit over weight, I quickly sat down embarrassed but kamal said don’t worry he’s just passing kamal introduced him his name was Kabir, the all spoke in Arabic whilst looking at me and Kamal asked if I’d mind showing my pussy to Kabir before he left, I hesitated for a second then said ok, the 3 of them smiled I knew then Kabir wasn’t going anywhere and I was going to have a bit of a gangbang with the 3 of them, I enjoy gangbang nights at clubs etc but have never been with more than 1 guy without my husband or outside a club setting.

I sat back on the couch, lifted my legs and opened them so they could all see, I could see the excitement on their faces and I was absolutely tingling with the thought of doing this. I started touching myself and they quickly moved their hands down towards their crotches, kamal undone his belt and quickly removed his jeans, he had such a nice cock and I was looking forward to having it again, memhet got his out and wasn’t big at all, Kabir took off his trousers and standing in his pants I could see the outline of his cock and it looked big, he pulled his pants down and fuck me it was massive, so thick, it wasn’t even fully hard and was already one of the biggest I’d seen in person. Me full of drink all my inhibitions had gone (not that I have many). I got up and got them to sit on the couch and got on my knees and got in front of Kamal first and started sucking him, I was proper turned on and enjoyed sucking him so much he was a very good looking man, I moved over and gave memhet a suck whilst holding onto Kabir by this point it was rock hard and fucking massive with the biggest fattest head I quickly moved away from memhet and straight to this monster, I started licking it up and down and struggled stuffing it in my mouth but it was in, I was sucking wanking off kamal when my ass was pulled up in the air by memhet and he started licking my pussy, he was an expert flicking his tongue all around I quickly came and that never happens, he kept going quickly moving up to my ass with his tongue I was in heaven, swapping between sucking 2 cocks and this going on behind me.

Kamal grabbed my head and forced his cock into the back of my throat choking me and making me gag, he pulled my head up moved me over to Kabir and started pushing my head down on it no way this was fitting in my throat and I was proper gagging all this time memhet is rimming the life out of me, it felt so good choking and being pleased at the same time, Memhet then tried to put his fingers in but I pulled away as it was sore, he quickly jumped up and said he would get a nice lube, he came back and covered my asshole with this lube and started licking my pussy again, Kamal was still face fucking me and moving me between him and Kabir.

I quickly came again with memhet doing his thing, he moved his hand back up to my ass and started pushing his finger in but the lube helped as it felt ok no pain, he was fingering my ass whilst rubbing my clit and it was driving me wild, Kamal knew this and suddenly pulled me up and on top of him and stuck his cock in my pussy, instant delight a mixture of the alcohol, the situation and Kamal being gorgeous I was in heaven, Kabir got up and came around the back of the sofa so I could suck him off to which I quickly obliged, I was only sucking for about 2mins when he shot a huge load into my mouth with no warning and he pulled away, I thought memhet would come round but I felt him behind me trying to move into position so he could fuck my ass, I went to pull away but Kamal just held me tight and started fucking hard, next thing I felt memhets cock push into my ass but it didn’t hurt it felt strange this was quickly replaced by a rush of orgasmic waves as the 2 of them started fucking me at the same time I must have came 3/4 times in 5 minutes. I quickly came back to and looked round to see where Kabir was as no way he was getting my ass with that thing but he was sitting at the table smoking.

Kamal said something in Arabic and memhet pulled out and kamal flipped me round onto my back on the couch, my eyes lit up as I knew from the other night kamal would pound me in this position, he pushed his cock in and started fucking me slowly but hard, I was screaming and I didn’t care how load or who heard as it was so good, he was good at what he does and was putting my pussy to good use, I felt memhet come to the side of me and put out my hand and started wanking him off as soon as I did Kabir got up and came to the other side, so there I was getting fucked with this Adonis of a man, wanking off 2 complete strangers all while husband was sit waiting on me coming home I felt Kamals hand move and grab the lube and put some more on me but kept fucking my pussy, after a few mintues he stopped pulled out and pushed the tip of his cock against my ass, he hadn’t fucked my ass the night before but I braced as he was a good bit bigger than memhet now I don’t know if it was the drink or the whole filthy situation but it just slipped straight in, no pain or anything. He sat up and started fucking my ass when I say fucking I mean FUCKING he was going hard but there was no pain I was loving it. Kabir moved over and put his cock in my mouth, there is me laying on my back on a sofa in a dingy apartment sucking a huge cock whilst have my ass pounded. I watched as Memhet got up and walked towards the front door and open it and a guy walked in, kamal heard the guy but didn’t stop nor did Kabir I was a little taken aback but kamal grabbed my wrists and pinned me on the sofa and kept going for it, I seen the guy was the same guy kamal got the key from, he spoke then sat down at the table poured a drink and watched what was happening. Kamal was still going for it and I told him it was starting to hurt a bit so he stopped. I had to go pee so got up and went to the bathroom, I was sitting there starting to feel a little uneasy with 4 guys being there and must have been in there for a bit as Kamal came to check I was ok. I said I wasn’t feeling comfortable with all the guys being there etc and he said no problem I can go into the bedroom with him if I’d prefer, I said I’d be ok with that as I was d*unk horny and really wanting fucked by this guy as much as I could get. I came out the bathroom as Kabir was leaving and I went into the bedroom a sat on the bed it smelt of stale smoke in there, I heard Kamal go out and speaking with the guys and came into the room and closed the door, he lay me back on the bed and started playing with my pussy, he had the lube with him and he put it on my ass again I told him it was sore but he said relax it will be ok. He got on top of me and pushed his cock into me and slowly started building a rhythm I came again and he sped up and was pounding me as hard as he could it was so good. He stopped grabbed told me to turn round on all 4s I didn’t even hesitate was straight round, he pushed my legs together and pushed my back down and pushed his cock into my ass again, as before the pain was gone just a warm stuffed full feeling, he started fucking me as my face was stuffed into the duvet muffling my screams. He was fucking me so hard and I was screaming so much I hadn’t heard the door open i suddenly heard another voice in the room and kamal pulled out and swapped with them, the pushed their cock straight into my ass, it was stretched some much it put up no resistance it just went straight in, he fucked hard and fast for a few minutes then pulled out and there was the next one, I didn’t even care anymore I just went with it, they had no interest in my pussy at this point and everyone of them was straight in my ass, I just stayed in the same position taking everything that was coming my way, this must have went of for what felt like an hour, one then the next the next just swapping and swapping all the time, they must have used about 1lite of lube. After a bit the had all finished in my ass and I lay on the bed coming back to reality and I heard Kamals voice as he sat next to me on the the bed asking how I was, finshed I replied haha, he joked and said everyone’s finshed I beat them all he said my hubby had phoned and he answered it and told him I was ok and was having fun with him and his friend. I quickly got up to get my phone so I could make sure my husband was ok as I bm walked into the living area there was 4 guys there now, memhet the key guy and 2 guys I hadn’t seen, I never said anything just grabbed my phone and went to leave Kamal got me at the door and said he was going to take me home and walked me out. I didn’t say anything just down in the lift and got into a taxi with Kamal and he took me to my hotel, he walked me to my room and spoke with my husband for a bit then left, I was laying on the bed burst, my ass absolutely killing me at this point but my hubby was straight away telling me to get on all 4s so he can see and take pictures, he told me it looked like my asshole had been turned inside out. I was actually worried he was going to but angry or upset with what happened but I think he got as much a kick out of it as they all did.

This is the first and will be the last time it happens but a memory that will live with me forever, 2 days and my ass is still feeling tender haha no more anal and I thank god Kabir left before that demolition happened xxx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *raceyCouple 19 weeks ago

UK

Great story, xxx

By *aughty Nas xxxMan 19 weeks ago

Birmingham

By *acomidaMan 19 weeks ago

chesterfield

Wow very hot

By *tu227Man 19 weeks ago

Brentwood

Wow. Amazing.

By *aucySouWestersCouple 19 weeks ago

Devon

Can’t beat PDI, the Yumbo or Cita!

By *aughtybutnicepeteMan 19 weeks ago

Fernndown

Fabulous story your one super orgasmic lady

By *igerman23Man 19 weeks ago

hayes

Nice

By *xyBs2022Couple 19 weeks ago

Lancs

By *ememberTheNameMan 19 weeks ago

barnsley

By *ricky09Man 19 weeks ago

Gloucester/Cyprus

By *pagedMan 19 weeks ago

Doncaster

[Removed by poster at 27/01/24 07:42:46]

By *pagedMan 19 weeks ago

Doncaster

Any more storys

By *ocktoplaywithMan 19 weeks ago

Derby

Great time for all

By *oblincs70Man 19 weeks ago

Peterborough

Absolutely fantastic, would love to see this happen with my wife.

By *orthsouth4957Couple 19 weeks ago

Telford

That’s so hot

By *hil153Man 19 weeks ago

Bournemouth

Wow amazing

By *rivate24Man 19 weeks ago

selby

Amazing love a hot wife

By *edagainMan 19 weeks ago

Newcastle

[Removed by poster at 27/01/24 10:23:27]

By *edagainMan 19 weeks ago

Newcastle

Great story

By *ionrampant500Man 19 weeks ago

West Midlands

I bet they thought they had won the lottery

By *ilk and honey 2019Couple 19 weeks ago

Porthcawl

By (user no longer on site) 19 weeks ago

Wow. Just wow ????????

By *ankman69Man 19 weeks ago

WILLENHALL

Wow so horny, but on another level you were so lucky it went well

By *tephine DommeTV/TS 19 weeks ago

Waterford Ireland

By *ornyfriendlygentlemanMan 19 weeks ago

Mid-Sussex

By *ormladMan 19 weeks ago

ayr / glasgow

Wow

By *obj70Man 19 weeks ago

dudley/Bulgaria

Mrs Livi amazing story from one very sexy lady.

X

By *inkywife1981Couple 19 weeks ago

A town near you

Very hot story

» Add a new message to this topic