FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > SEX HOLIDAY

SEX HOLIDAY

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

The following is a true story of an encounter on a holiday at a swingers resort in Verbier Switzerland.

We had played the night before my wife and I in the communal playroom, I had enjoyed the site of my tall slim wife with her head buried in the pussy of a stunning blond swedish lady whilst I took my gorgeous wife from behind. The next day in the afternoon the house was empty ,, my wife wanted a kip so I said I was going for a sauna and jacuzzi, having rleaxed fully in the facilities for just over an hour I thought I would wander back upstairs to see the wife , as I passed the playroom I heard some rather horny sounds of a lady being pleasured. I poked my head around the door to see a couple well and truely at it! I went to leave but he called me in and indicated I should sit next to his wife and watch as he licked her out. I have to admit I did not turn it down and was getting very horny watching them go for it. I let my hand wander over to her breast and I fondled her , she did not object so I continued , after 5 minutes I felt her hand wander to my now stiff cock, god this felt good. Things started to progress rapidly as her husband shifted her into the doggie position and indicated that I should get underneath and 69 her , again who was I to object. This was then followed by the sight of him entering her from behind as I lapped away at her pussy...what a sight, after a few minutes of rapid thrusting he all of a sudden withdrew and guided his cock to my mouth....wow , I had not expected this but it felt right , and I soon realised that the female mouth on my cock had been replaced by a more urgent male version , this was a new experience but boy it was fun. She withdrew and we carried on with our new male 69 and what a delight it was , I soon had to come up for air , and stop myself shooting, at this point he handed me a jonnie and indicated that I should take his place in the doggie position on his wife as he moved his cock into her now drooling mouth. This was just about all I could take and after a few minutes of my frantic thrusting I withdrew from her , pulled the jonnie off my rigid cock and sprayed her backside with a load of my spunk. What an experienece , hardly a word spoken as we spoke neither of each others languages , but my first bi experience was one I will always remember !!

Would love to hear peoples thoughts on my experience and encouragement to write some more of the fun I have got up to both with my wife and alone

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"The following is a true story of an encounter on a holiday at a swingers resort in Verbier Switzerland.

We had played the night before my wife and I in the communal playroom, I had enjoyed the site of my tall slim wife with her head buried in the pussy of a stunning blond swedish lady whilst I took my gorgeous wife from behind. The next day in the afternoon the house was empty ,, my wife wanted a kip so I said I was going for a sauna and jacuzzi, having rleaxed fully in the facilities for just over an hour I thought I would wander back upstairs to see the wife , as I passed the playroom I heard some rather horny sounds of a lady being pleasured. I poked my head around the door to see a couple well and truely at it! I went to leave but he called me in and indicated I should sit next to his wife and watch as he licked her out. I have to admit I did not turn it down and was getting very horny watching them go for it. I let my hand wander over to her breast and I fondled her , she did not object so I continued , after 5 minutes I felt her hand wander to my now stiff cock, god this felt good. Things started to progress rapidly as her husband shifted her into the doggie position and indicated that I should get underneath and 69 her , again who was I to object. This was then followed by the sight of him entering her from behind as I lapped away at her pussy...what a sight, after a few minutes of rapid thrusting he all of a sudden withdrew and guided his cock to my mouth....wow , I had not expected this but it felt right , and I soon realised that the female mouth on my cock had been replaced by a more urgent male version , this was a new experience but boy it was fun. She withdrew and we carried on with our new male 69 and what a delight it was , I soon had to come up for air , and stop myself shooting, at this point he handed me a jonnie and indicated that I should take his place in the doggie position on his wife as he moved his cock into her now drooling mouth. This was just about all I could take and after a few minutes of my frantic thrusting I withdrew from her , pulled the jonnie off my rigid cock and sprayed her backside with a load of my spunk. What an experienece , hardly a word spoken as we spoke neither of each others languages , but my first bi experience was one I will always remember !!

Would love to hear peoples thoughts on my experience and encouragement to write some more of the fun I have got up to both with my wife and alone"

Mmmmmm,,,Gr8 story !

By *itchfieldMan  over a year ago

Portsmouth

Good story. Was your wife disappointed that she missed your first time?

» Add a new message to this topic