FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > First timers

First timers

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ameAsFuck1980 OP   Couple 11 weeks ago

bexhill

We’d been talking for ages about our joint fantasy of someone watching while we fucked, thinking what a turn on it would be if we were ever brave enough to do it. We started out scouting a few well known dogging areas, we were shocked by the amount of cars parked up just waiting for an opportunity for a hot couple to entertain them.

Tonight was the night, dressed in a tight short dress with no knickers was the only clothing needed. I’d had a few for drinks for a bit of Dutch courage and we decided to go for it.

We parked up, taking it slow but making sure all the other cars would realise who was inside ours. We played some music while we discussed how to play this. We were both so excited that after all the talking we were going to make it a reality. I could see Leighton’s cock bulging against his jeans as we were talking my pussy was soaking wet and throbbing so hard. I undid his jeans and began stroking his cock. When I looked up I admit I was a bit scared to find men surrounding our car but have to admit I was so turned on my body was never going to let me stop.

Leighton whispered for me to take his cock in my mouth as I did this I decided to give these strangers what they were there for. As I bent over to take the length of his cock deep in my mouth i felt brave I pushed my arse high in to the air exposing my pussy close to the window so they could see my gaping wet pussy while I was thrusting his cock deep in and out of my throat making myself gag

This got them really excited ( better still we were more turned on than them) and the crowd gathering seemed to get bigger.

did they have a WhatsApp group or something???

We’d talked before about would we let anyone touch me and while I was nervous but so turned on i slowly lowered the window.

As soon as the window was open I felt cold hands grabbing and squeezing my arse. I looked up at leighton without looking behind and he nodded and told me it was ok.

Feeling braver I pushed my arse all the way out, exposing my soaked pussy even more a bit scared but the feeling it was giving me I couldn’t stop I knew what would be coming back but I still gasped with surprise and excitement when I felt fingers exploring my pussy and gasped even more when I felt fingers pushed inside me, I bucked against them like I was trying to fuck his fingers all the while still trying to suck and stroke Leightons cock.

While this stranger was fingering my pussy I felt another pair of hands start to grope my arse, rubbing it and trying to give it a little spank. I took my lips away from Leightons cock and told this stranger “harder” I couldn’t believe what I was saying but I knew it was driving leighton and myself wild.

The first fella took his fingers away from my swollen pussy and before I knew it there was another hand replacing his the other one was a bit rougher than the first, probably because I’d said harder that they thought that’s how I like it… which luckily I do

Leighton leaned in and whispered into my ear that he couldn’t wait to fuck me, I was waiting to hear those words so with that we closed the window and gave a complete show with the interior lights on.

Driving back home still throbbing at what had just happened was incredible and knowing that we’d be back soon for even more filthy adventures after how it had made us feel……

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *j47Man 11 weeks ago

limerick

Do tell us about the other adventures

bexhill

"Do tell us about the other adventures "

More to come tomorrow

By *unnerfulTiggerMan 11 weeks ago

Herne Bay

"We’d been talking for ages about our joint fantasy of someone watching while we fucked, thinking what a turn on it would be if we were ever brave enough to do it. We started out scouting a few well known dogging areas, we were shocked by the amount of cars parked up just waiting for an opportunity for a hot couple to entertain them.

Tonight was the night, dressed in a tight short dress with no knickers was the only clothing needed. I’d had a few for drinks for a bit of Dutch courage and we decided to go for it.

We parked up, taking it slow but making sure all the other cars would realise who was inside ours. We played some music while we discussed how to play this. We were both so excited that after all the talking we were going to make it a reality. I could see Leighton’s cock bulging against his jeans as we were talking my pussy was soaking wet and throbbing so hard. I undid his jeans and began stroking his cock. When I looked up I admit I was a bit scared to find men surrounding our car but have to admit I was so turned on my body was never going to let me stop.

Leighton whispered for me to take his cock in my mouth as I did this I decided to give these strangers what they were there for. As I bent over to take the length of his cock deep in my mouth i felt brave I pushed my arse high in to the air exposing my pussy close to the window so they could see my gaping wet pussy while I was thrusting his cock deep in and out of my throat making myself gag

This got them really excited ( better still we were more turned on than them) and the crowd gathering seemed to get bigger.

We’d talked before about would we let anyone touch me and while I was nervous but so turned on i slowly lowered the window.

As soon as the window was open I felt cold hands grabbing and squeezing my arse. I looked up at leighton without looking behind and he nodded and told me it was ok.

Feeling braver I pushed my arse all the way out, exposing my soaked pussy even more a bit scared but the feeling it was giving me I couldn’t stop I knew what would be coming back but I still gasped with surprise and excitement when I felt fingers exploring my pussy and gasped even more when I felt fingers pushed inside me, I bucked against them like I was trying to fuck his fingers all the while still trying to suck and stroke Leightons cock.

While this stranger was fingering my pussy I felt another pair of hands start to grope my arse, rubbing it and trying to give it a little spank. I took my lips away from Leightons cock and told this stranger “harder” I couldn’t believe what I was saying but I knew it was driving leighton and myself wild.

The first fella took his fingers away from my swollen pussy and before I knew it there was another hand replacing his the other one was a bit rougher than the first, probably because I’d said harder that they thought that’s how I like it… which luckily I do

Leighton leaned in and whispered into my ear that he couldn’t wait to fuck me, I was waiting to hear those words so with that we closed the window and gave a complete show with the interior lights on.

Driving back home still throbbing at what had just happened was incredible and knowing that we’d be back soon for even more filthy adventures after how it had made us feel……"

Oh fuck WOW

By *oth0712Man 11 weeks ago

cambridge

By *kpiercedCouple 11 weeks ago

walsall

By *ike231251Man 11 weeks ago

Heckmondwike

By *hilledguy2020Man 11 weeks ago

Hebburn

bexhill

Episode 2

We were buzzing after our first adventure out dogging and had been having the best sex we’d ever had, reliving the moments out in the car.

The very next weekend we decided to venture out again, knowing that this time we could potentially go even further. No planning, just seeing where the night would take us.

Once again I had a few JDs to loosen up any inhibitions and be up for anything. When we arrived this time we scouted the cars and pulled up next to a couple of cars that we thought looked ok. This time we thought why don’t we have a chat, see what they’re like and find out a bit more about this scene we’d just entered. Very quickly a man got out and approached the car, we had a chat and a bit of a laugh and he suggested going somewhere a bit quieter.

As we followed him out of the carpark I turned to Leighton and said I’m a little bit scared, he told me how I should never be scared when I had you there. While you were driving I took off my dress and was left with just black lacy underwear.

We soon had pulled up into a deserted car park and knew we were going to play. He got out of the car and came over to the car, I decided to be a bit more forward so I undid the window, put my hands out to unbuckle his belt, sliding it open and with that out of the way the next step was to unbutton his jeans to free up his boxer shorts, I cupped his hard cock with my hands, excited to feel his hardness and length.

I began to stroke his cock, long lengths, slightly twisting as I pulled down his length. You whispered to me “suck his cock” , I turned to you and said I wasn’t sure but you said “it’s ok, go on”

Taking a deep breath I opened my mouth and pressed it against my lips, flicking my tongue over the tip before I took it inside my mouth and moved my lips up and down, up and down, finding a rhythm all the while snaking my tongue along the length of his cock the whole time Leighton rubbing my clit I could feel the wetness the next thing Leighton is sliding his fingers in and out of me.

I leaned my hand over to feel Leighton he was hard too. I took it in my hand, caressing your cock enjoying the fact that 2 men were hard over me.

He told me he was about to come, usually I love it when you spunk in my mouth, swallowing it and enjoying it but this was just a bit too much for me, as he began to come in my mouth, I spat it out which I think surprised you.

We drove off quickly after that, laughing to ourselves about what had just happened.

We pullled over on the way home as we couldn’t keep our hands off each other , Leighton slid easily inside me, as my pussy was soaking wet and so swollen still from what just happened Leighton was pound me straight away I felt him tense as he exploded inside which had me coming over and over again.

We’d decided we enjoyed this time even more and knew we’d returning for a third time as the buzz and the sex after was unreal…….

By *mazingTimesMan 11 weeks ago

Dublin

Hot hot hot

By *ohn_1983Man 11 weeks ago

Poringland

bexhill

Please let us know if it’s worth continuing as the post name suggests it’s our first time

By *illy71Couple 11 weeks ago

Staines

"Please let us know if it’s worth continuing as the post name suggests it’s our first time "

Hell yeah, this is good want, to know what happens next

Heckmondwike

By *ichaelG76Man 11 weeks ago

Hants

Round 3 please

By *ewbie087Man 11 weeks ago

STOKE ON TRENT

Oh wow! Which area was it? I always wonder where are these areas for dogging?

There might be some whatsapp groups

By *kpiercedCouple 11 weeks ago

walsall

cambridge

By *j and c 2Couple 11 weeks ago

mullingar

By *oldenbrownMan 11 weeks ago

sussex

Great story. Love hear part three.

By *exymarvelMan 11 weeks ago

cardiff

Love it

By *uncouplerk40Couple 11 weeks ago

TD

We’re loving this guys x

By *ragsterMan 11 weeks ago

Blackburn

By *igerman23Man 11 weeks ago

hayes

Nice

By *j47Man 11 weeks ago

limerick

Love to read more

By *hris 1000200Man 11 weeks ago

kells

By *elly61TV/TS 11 weeks ago

Burnham on Sea

By *ricky09Man 11 weeks ago

Gloucester/Cyprus

love it

By *irebrand 1263Man 11 weeks ago

near you

By *andyel73Man 11 weeks ago

Leyland

Loving your adventures can't wait for more

By *atandasmileMan 11 weeks ago

Edinburgh

"Please let us know if it’s worth continuing as the post name suggests it’s our first time "

Definitely - please continue. I'm enjoying reading your adventures.

I'll point this out so that you might spot when you're doing it in the future, not because I didn't enjoy: you switched from the third person ("Leighton", "he") to the second person ("you") once or twice in the second installment.

By *eterinpantiesukMan 11 weeks ago

southam

yes please this is teasing but in a good way and great to read

By *evonFbsCouple 11 weeks ago

SIDMOUTH

By *tan7724Man 11 weeks ago

Scunthorpe

Wow , fantastic!!!

By *ormladMan 11 weeks ago

ayr / glasgow

Scunthorpe

This happens a lot in and around Cheadle

Scunthorpe

"Oh wow! Which area was it? I always wonder where are these areas for dogging?

There might be some whatsapp groups "

This happens a lot in and around Cheadle

By *exbot 1Man 11 weeks ago

Chester le street

Love it

By *pareMan 11 weeks ago

Watford and usa

"We’d been talking for ages about our joint fantasy of someone watching while we fucked, thinking what a turn on it would be if we were ever brave enough to do it. We started out scouting a few well known dogging areas, we were shocked by the amount of cars parked up just waiting for an opportunity for a hot couple to entertain them.

Driving back home still throbbing at what had just happened was incredible and knowing that we’d be back soon for even more filthy adventures after how it had made us feel……"

By *itom18Man 11 weeks ago

Wigan

bexhill

Episode 3

This dogging was getting a bit addictive, we were out again as soon as we could. We’d driven around lots of different places and we’d found another that looked promising. We were sitting in the car, playing our favourite tunes… we had a playlist we listened to and even just hearing one of those songs now playing on the radio has us calling each other to think about our fun times.

This night had started the same as the others, few drinks for me to loosen up and dressed up with as few clothes as possible now but making an effort to look as hot as possible. This time it was sheer black underwear, high heels and fur coat, he might even post a picture to go with this.

Back to the story…. Like I said we were sitting there chatting, thinking this place was a bit quieter and a bit unsure if it was actually going to be any good. Then a door opened and a fit young woman got out of a car and flashed us, lifting up her skirt I hadn’t actually seen the girl flash us because I was busy in between Leighton’s legs but I remember thinking “surely not, he’s having me on!” Well, he definitely wasn’t!!!

She was out with her boyfriend, they’d been out for the night too and were she was up for a bit of fun, he wasn’t into anything just happy for her to have a good time. They were actually a really nice couple and we chatted with them for a while, me and her made it clear that we found each other attractive and were both a bit more than bi-curious… definitely wasn’t my first time with a woman and not hers either We decided to get in the back of our car, Leighton joined us and her fella was completely happy with that. We started off kissing each other, our lips pressed together and our tongues slipping in each others mouths. Leighton was in his element! She slipped herself between my legs and now her face was now buried between my pussy, flicking her tongue against my clit, driving me crazy, Leighton meanwhile had found her pussy and was stroking and rubbing her , before long he had fingers deep inside her and I can guarantee he definitely knows how to use his hands Before long I was bucking against her gently, she knew she had to push her tongue inside me, it didn’t long for the throbbing to start and I knew I was going to have a very intense orgasm she could definitely feel me tensing and she the slid her fingers in to my soaking wet pussy I bucked again hard against her as she whispered to be you like do you I murmured in a quivering voice yes I could feel my body exploding as she started lapping my pussy I shocked from head to toe my god she was amazing.

Of course, I couldn’t be rude and had to return the favour. I laid her down (as much as a back seat allowed anyway) and began by first striking and feeling where minutes before Leighton’s hands had been. She had obviously enjoyed what he’d done so I needed to taste her, I began by slowly licking her, feeling how open she was and using my tongue to slide inside her Leighton had now moved around behind me and was fingering me as I flicked her clit gently with my tongue, I knew she was enjoying herself by the she was moaning and moving against me, I knew it wouldn’t be long before she’d be climaxing the way I had been, something different about a woman licking you out, we know what we like and it’s very different having a soft face and long hair between your legs. Leighton had positioned me and had started winding the length of his cock gently in and out of my dripping pussy When she started to reach climax, she grabbed the back of my head hard and and Leighton was now ramming me right against her climaxing pussy and she let out a cry of Fuckkk I felt Leighton squirt his spunk deep inside me I knew I’d just done what she’d just done to me and had Leighton coming like never before.

We tidied ourselves up a bit, got out of the (very steamed up) car, we said our goodbyes and all left with a smile on our faces. I remember grabbing Leighton and kissing him deeply, knowing I tasted of her, and wanted to share that, once again we stopped on the way home because we were both ridiculously horny and again when we finally got home. This was a different side to dogging and believe me, it’s very rare to find a couple like that!!! Good times xx

By *atcher80Man 11 weeks ago

The

Absolutely love the detail in which you describe these hot and sexy encounters....esp as i know the areas in which you play! Thanks for sharing....

By *atch2334Man 11 weeks ago

Bish

cambridge

Heckmondwike

By *j and c 2Couple 11 weeks ago

mullingar

By *atandasmileMan 11 weeks ago

Edinburgh

Fantastic and very horny to read.

By *hilledguy2020Man 11 weeks ago

Hebburn

By *rgasm4u69Man 11 weeks ago

Warrington

Brilliant thanks for sharing I hope there's more

By *ayarMan 10 weeks ago

Wirral

Love a dogging story

Even better from the ladies pov

By *ameAsFuck1980 OP   Couple 10 weeks ago

bexhill

New thread started adventures out dogging

By *otttcpl69Couple 10 weeks ago

Cramlington

By *eterinpantiesukMan 10 weeks ago

southam

"Please let us know if it’s worth continuing as the post name suggests it’s our first time

Definitely - please continue. I'm enjoying reading your adventures.

I'll point this out so that you might spot when you're doing it in the future, not because I didn't enjoy: you switched from the third person ("Leighton", "he") to the second person ("you") once or twice in the second installment."

it didnt bother me It is sometimes useful to describe what is happening in third person and then say your feeling without complicated quotation marks

By *4funXXXMan 10 weeks ago

cheshire

Wow fantastic

» Add a new message to this topic