FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > The Stag, the Twat and the Stripper

The Stag, the Twat and the Stripper

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *atandasmile OP   Man 15 weeks ago

Edinburgh

My swinging girlfriend and I share an enjoyment of strip bars . Now she often ends up having all sorts of fun with the strippers. Well, maybe not that often but more often than me - it's just that the number of times I've had such fun is almost zero. *Almost* zero, but not quite. One of those not zero times was in Prague...

1. The Stag, the Twat and the Stripper

I was in Prague with a bunch of lads for a stag weekend. On one of our evenings we decided to go to a strip joint, as is traditional , so we chose one more or less at random and went in. I remember it had a slightly raised stage with a pole and quite nicely appointed decor. My attention was mostly on other things so I couldn't exactly describe the decoration now but I do remember it was nicer than I had expected, and red. But you didn't come here for me to describe the decor: on with the story…

We settled in for a drink and got the measure of how things worked. The dancers would come on stage every so often and do a set, entertaining but also tempting the crowd. Tempting us to ask them for private dances. They had a sort of menu of prices for those and we decided to chip in and get a longer private dance for the stag. So far; so good.

Except one of our party was a bit of a twat. Which is… a bit of an understatement. I could tell you stories - so many stories - of twattish behaviour on that trip. But that would be a distraction, so I'll stick to just this: he started pestering the ladies and trying to haggle for some clearly impossible deal. You could see the tension and exasperation build as our self appointed God's-gift-to-the-art-of-the-deal continued to try to drive the price down. And it wasn't so much the angling for a better deal that put their backs up (although you could tell that that wasn't going down well) but the way he was treating the women as he did it - I could tell that one of them was hurt by his "she's not worth that price" and none of them liked his "you've got to be firm with 'these people'". There were more where that came from. A lot more.

I don’t have a very aggressive manor but picking on other people is one way to get me riled up. And so of our group it was me who was first to step up and call him out on being said twat. I put him in his place (how isn't really important but it did work, at least until he was hammered later in the evening) and then made sure the dancer got the correct amount, hassle free. The stag got his dance; everyone was happy. He certainly returned with a smile on his face.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *evonFbsCouple 15 weeks ago

SIDMOUTH

By *M1712Man 15 weeks ago

bude

Edinburgh

2. The Rules

That broke the ice and we were soon sitting at our tables, watching the dancers come in for their sets on the central stage and all occasionally being tempted into our own private dance sessions. I approached a dancer that I found attractive. She took me through a door to the private area where sections were curtained off to make small “rooms”, sat me on a chair, and proceeded to go through the rules. “No touching” and “no kissing” were the two main ones.

And so I perched there on my chair practically sitting on my hands to resist temptation while this gorgeous woman gyrated and undulated and stripped and teased. She was magnificent. She was sexy and arousing and fit and alluring and she knew exactly how to move for maximum effect. We customers might not be allowed to touch but she certainly didn't hold back. She ground herself against me time and again, rubbing her body on mine through my clothes.

I was as hard as a rock throughout most of it and when the session ended I was left with a thoroughly quickened pulse and a lustful look in my eye that I'm sure she had seen many times before. I excitedly told her just how much I'd enjoyed her dance and thanked her with a huge grin as I took my exit. She gave me a friendly but guarded smile while she gathered up her discarded clothes.

I rejoined my friends back at the bar, my wide grin earning some friendly ribbing, and settled down for a couple more drinks.

By *stwo80Couple 15 weeks ago

yorkshire

By *ipplebarnyMan 15 weeks ago

milton keynes

More please

SIDMOUTH

By *D1970Couple 15 weeks ago

Devon

By *eeboCouple 15 weeks ago

basingstoke

Looking forward to hearing what happens next!

By *ucksguy2000Man 15 weeks ago

aylesbury

By *untooMan 15 weeks ago

manchester

Great start. I’m looking forward to hearing more

By *elly61TV/TS 15 weeks ago

Burnham on Sea

Edinburgh

Just about ready with the next installment but I thought I'd jump in here first to say a big thank you to everyone who has posted a comment so far. Like most other authors on here, I really appreciate it and it helps to provide the motivation to write more.

Edinburgh

3. The Damsel

A little later the first dancer - the one who had danced for the stag - did her turn on stage and was clearly angling her dance towards me. She took my hat and incorporated it in to her routine with sexy aplomb. A bit of a thank you, I thought, for my earlier interjection on her behalf. To say I was turned on is an understatement: she was very fit and flexible and she used the pole and my hat to great effect. Well, whether it was thank you or hustle, I was hooked - I paid for a private dance.

In the little curtained room she started her routine. It wasn't long before she was completely naked and gyrating very sexily, turning me on. My part being consigned to making appreciative noises and keeping my hands down. And then something happened that I did not expect.

She leaned forward and looked me straight in the eyes with her face next to mine. Her hands were on my chest, supporting her weight. Then she kissed me. Our lips met and and, surprised, I responded on instinct. I softened my lips and parted them slightly and she did the same. Our heads naturally tilted to opposite sides and for a moment all pretence of dancing was lost. She was still on my lap with her mouth working upon mine and her tongue probing gently. My hand went up without thinking to hold her behind her head, holding her to me while my tongue came out to meet hers.

I think she had intended to leave it there and that would be my proper thank you and that would be that. But there was a chemistry there (although at the time I was worried it was one-sided) and we kissed more and for longer until her hands started to wander. She felt up and down my body as we kissed, feeling my torso through my shirt. She was squirming deliciously on my lap throughout. Then she took my hands and placed them, firmly and deliberately, on her ass - one on each cheek.

SIDMOUTH

By *oss25Man 15 weeks ago

Flitwick and Fakenham

Loving it…..

By *imbob2145Man 15 weeks ago

stirling

Edinburgh

4. The Thank-you

And what an ass it was. Firm and unyielding. Lent strength and suppleness by her many hours on the pole - just like the rest of her body. I moved my hands across that ass and I drank in the sensations. Smooth, hot skin under my hands; a sheen of sweat from her exertions; the smell of her perfume as I breathed. I let my hands roam, wandering across her body as hers did across mine.

I needed to break our kiss to fully reach all of those temptingly toned parts of her and she let out a little moan of disappointment, soon to be replaced with a sigh and a little bend of the head as my mouth found her neck.

Now I happen to be pretty good with my hands and I put that skill to good use. I kept my hands on her skin as I moved - somewhere between a sensual massage and a lover's caress. She sighed and wiggled herself into my touch, putting bits of her toned body she wanted me to touch in the path of my wandering hands.

It didn’t take long before we reached an intense moment. One of those moments that you will remember forever. One hand was sliding up her inner thigh. The other occupied with making sure she didn't fall over as she angled her body for access. She was looking directly into my eyes and she gave me a little nod "yes" as my fingers approached her smooth pussy. She was just leaning in for another kiss when it came: the signal. Our time was up.

We both snapped back to reality and, a little sheepishly, disentangled ourselves. There was time for one little parting kiss before I rejoined the lads. For the rest of the evening I enjoyed a fun time with the rest of the party. Although annoying twat reverted to being occasionally annoying and twattish as the alcohol rolled in.

By *ipplebarnyMan 15 weeks ago

milton keynes

Very well written thanks

By *lderWiserNowMan 15 weeks ago

Kettrin

By *rgasm4u69Man 15 weeks ago

Warrington

SIDMOUTH

By *aughtywifeyWoman 15 weeks ago

close

By *ig daddy 1969Man 15 weeks ago

manchester

By *avem30Man 15 weeks ago

barnsley

By *umalotagainMan 15 weeks ago

a town called malice

By *ot Wife FifeCouple 15 weeks ago

Fife

By *es_wrentMan 15 weeks ago

Hatfield

By (user no longer on site) 15 weeks ago

Great story

By *luttertongueMan 15 weeks ago

Newent

Great story!

Edinburgh

5. The Last Chance

When it came time for us to leave, the dancer I'd seen earlier seemed quite anxious that I book another dance with her. I’d had to ration myself for the rest of the evening: too much blown too early. Perhaps one of life's truisms.

Anyway I didn't have enough money and she indicated that she didn't want to sit at the bar and chat. This was actually an option on the price list that was cheaper than a private dance. I thought it was a bit of a rip-off but on this one occasion I would have done it. But no, that wouldn't do: she wanted us to have a private room.

Luckily for me the lads saw my predicament and a couple of them loaned me some cash for "your little favourite". I was lucky: it could have gone either way with a bunch of (by now) hammered lads. Either they're going to feel an abundance of brotherly love and help a pal out; or they're going to rip the shit out of you and laugh in your face.

And so I paid for the last slot of the night and my smiling "little favourite" took my hand and led me to the private room, both of us a little red in the cheeks as my friends cheered us on.

By *adyinred696969Couple 15 weeks ago

Brecon

a town called malice

It’s a slippery slope, a friend of mine went down a while back

Edinburgh

"It’s a slippery slope, a friend of mine went down a while back "

How slippery her slope was is a matter for later in the story .

By *antToTryNewThingsWoman 15 weeks ago

hertfordshire

By *lderWiserNowMan 15 weeks ago

Kettrin

By *aughtyjamesMan 15 weeks ago

Inverclyde

By *on BurgundieMan 15 weeks ago

Edinburgh

Very good and well written.

Edinburgh

6. Secret Squirrel

She led me in to the room and closed the door, turning the lock with what I was sure was a satisfied expression. And yes, the door: I’d gone for the one proper private room, not the curtained area from earlier.

She put the music on and came over to me, pushing me on to the room's red leather sofa. I half expected her to mount me and fuck me right there. Or at least that’s what the horny half of me expected, and let’s just say the horny half of me was extremely active right now. The other half was very much of the opinion that shit like this did not happen.

And… it didn’t happen. The horny side of me was very disappointed to find that out. What did happen was another extremely erotic dance. She put all of herself into it and I could tell. She was naked but for her very strippery stripper heels in very short order and she rubbed her very sexy body all over mine. And somehow the best bit about that was that she kept eye contact with me all the way through. Eye contact that very much said "fuck me" with every wiggle, with every undulation, and with every sexy little sigh or moan that escaped her lips.

Obviously I was absolutely beside myself with lust. A few times it was too much for me and, sure from our earlier session that she would enjoy it, I leaned forward as if to kiss her, or let my hands rest on her firm and glistening skin. Each time she drifted expertly away, or gently moved my hands. And eventually I was able to spare enough attention to notice that she threw a meaningful glance behind her. That was the first that I noticed it anyway - for all I know she could have been meaningfully glancing every time up to then.

I never did find out (I couldn't ask then and I was… otherwise occupied later) but I took her glance to mean that the room had a security camera. Suddenly it felt like we were trying to get away with something - a secret tryst in plain site, or maybe like 007 seducing an enemy spy. And I couldn’t help getting a little extra thrill from the thought that someone might be watching, surely envious of the position I was in right now. I'd happily give them a show.

I had just about resigned myself to the idea that nothing more might happen, that this dance - horny as fuck as it was - was all that could happen, when she leaned forward with a sexy wiggle of her tits and then put something in my shirt pocket. I looked at her, surprised, and she winked. It was a slip of paper and I had a pretty good idea what was on it, but I dared not look right then. Goodness knows where she'd been keeping it, but I was hardly going to worry about that.

Her dance wound up and she left my lap with a languid litheness that oozed sex appeal. She and I both had a shared secret smile as we left the room: she knew; I knew; and she knew that I knew. It was on.

By *es_wrentMan 15 weeks ago

Hatfield

By *aturefunswTV/TS 15 weeks ago

bristol

My x and I enjoyed strip clubs and had great times , Cardiff , Bristol , Bournemouth over time x London awful rip off .

Portugal , Albufeira strip . And we both went for private dance and she danced her pussy onto my ex face then my ex dived in x and good 20 secs later she moved x ex had a 1/1 dance and she said rules are better in Europe .

a town called malice

Getting really hot

By *aughtywifeyWoman 15 weeks ago

close

By *rdiscreet327Man 15 weeks ago

Nottinghamshire

I’ve been in that situation. There’s no worse feeling when you run out of money.

Love your writing op.

manchester

By *kpiercedCouple 15 weeks ago

walsall

By *elly61TV/TS 15 weeks ago

Burnham on Sea

Edinburgh

"My x and I enjoyed strip clubs and had great times , Cardiff , Bristol , Bournemouth over time x London awful rip off .

Portugal , Albufeira strip . And we both went for private dance and she danced her pussy onto my ex face then my ex dived in x and good 20 secs later she moved x ex had a 1/1 dance and she said rules are better in Europe ."

We went to one in Cardiff one time. I can't remember the name but I do remember walking for ages through what felt like a dark labyrinth to get from the front door to the actual club inside. I also remember that we got on very well with a very petite dancer in there.

Edinburgh

7. Contact

The place was about to close and I couldn't rally the troops quick enough. I knew that I had a gorgeous stripper's phone number in my pocket but I couldn’t look at it until we were out. And preferably when I was alone. You'll know what it's like trying to organise a bunch of piss heads at the end of the night. Now imagine you're as horny as you've ever been and this particular lot of piss heads is standing between you and… well something.

It took for fucking ever to get back to the hotel. It was only ten minutes away but by the time everyone had milled about and d*unk-chatted and arranged a "dawn raid" for breakfast at eight and generally not got fucking on with it, it probably took half an hour. It felt like longer. A friend has a phrase to describe this: horny time. Every tiny delay to sex takes forever in horny time.

I accompanied everyone back to the hotel, made my excuses and got away to my room after the lads extracted a promise from me to be there for breakfast. I hadn’t had anything to drink but juice so that would normally have been a pretty easy task but… well, you probably know why I thought there might be a but.

As soon as I was on my own, before I had quite made it to my room, I pulled the slip of paper from my pocket. It had a phone number and an instruction to call after a specific time. I can’t remember the actual time now but I do remember that it wasn’t long after I got to my room. I also now had a name: she had signed the note “Krista”.

When the allotted time arrived I punched in the number and waited while it rang. It didn’t take long before Krista answered, her voice sounding strangely light and melodic compared to the almost shout she'd had to use in the bar.

We exchanged a few pleasantries before moving into a somewhat broken conversation. She was Polish, having come from there to work in Prague. I had practised the odd phrase in Czech: "please", "thank-you", "I'm sorry officer, it wasn't me". That sort of thing. But I knew no Polish, so we relied solely on Krista's English, which was middling.

We both felt the press of time, so it wasn't long before we got to the matter at hand.

"You come?" she asked.

Very nearly, I was thinking, after that dancing. Out loud I invited her to the hotel, which I thought she might prefer. Emphatically not though - she wanted me to go to hers. I agreed and an address was exchanged. I didn't know the city but Krista assured me it wasn't far.

I can't remember precisely where it came in that conversation, but one other thing I remember from it was the simple question: "I shower?"

"No", I answered, also very simply. I knew what I wanted but it was difficult to explain. I wanted Krista to smell of strip club Krista. I wanted her to be exactly the bundle of sweat and perfume and smoke and musk that had gyrated on my lap not one hour before. I wanted to be able to breathe her in and be reminded of that as I took her in ways that strip clubs couldn’t allow.

a town called malice

manchester

By *-allthewayMan 15 weeks ago

Claydon

By *ongbowmanMan 14 weeks ago

Grantham

By *rdiscreet327Man 14 weeks ago

Nottinghamshire

Loving every chapter of this.

By *kpiercedCouple 14 weeks ago

walsall

By *atandasmile OP   Man 14 weeks ago

Edinburgh

8. Get in There

I stood in front of Krista’s apartment, waiting for the door to open. I had been in this position before: waiting with horny anticipation at the door of someone I had arranged to meet. But there was something different this time: it was a thrill to know that I was meeting a gorgeous, fit, sexy stripper. A stripper for God’s sake - this was the stuff of so many male fantasies, including mine.

The door swung back into the apartment revealing a hallway slightly messy with the trappings of ordinary life - just enough of the ordinary to put me at ease. Peeking round the edge of the door was Krista’s beaming face, her long brown hair falling to the side. I think it’s always a good sign when a woman has to hide behind the door to greet you and all sorts of thoughts started to run through my head. I hesitated for a moment - long enough for her to take things into her own hands. She reached around the door to grab me by my coat and pull me towards her. The flash of arm was just enough to clue me in to the fact that whatever she was wearing must be enticingly skimpy, but what I saw when the door swung closed was… stunning.

Krista stood there, naked and proud and full of confidence. The only thing she had on were a pair of heels - the giant, strappy stripper heels I had watched her dance in earlier. My eyes drank in her body, sliding up and down it like an eager pair of hands, drinking in her form. Her legs were strong and toned from her work on the pole, yet they still held a feminine curve. The heels made the calves bunch and her butt thrust out in the most pleasing way. Her tummy was impossibly tight. I knew why: I’d seen the way she lifted her body out from that pole. That took strength. That curve out of her ass made her back arch and her tits thrust out in a way that made my mouth water and my mind think of just exactly how she might look while being fucked. But that smile - the smile said everything. It was impish enough to hint at fun, coy enough to tempt me in, lustful enough to let me know what was on her mind. Most of all, it was joyful enough to let me know that she was very very glad I had come. I could almost feel the confidence meter slide up to maximum within me.

Krista struck a pose, leaning against the wall and arching, she slid her other hand down her flank, tracing where she wanted my eyes to follow, until it came to rest on her hip.

"You like?"

Well fuck.

By *aughtywifeyWoman 14 weeks ago

close

By *elly61TV/TS 14 weeks ago

Burnham on Sea

By *umalotagainMan 14 weeks ago

a town called malice

By *hynot3Man 14 weeks ago

Middlesbrough

By *on BurgundieMan 14 weeks ago

Edinburgh

Fan bloody tastic

By *-allthewayMan 14 weeks ago

Claydon

By *mrangerMan 14 weeks ago

exeter

Great story please write more

By *avem30Man 14 weeks ago

barnsley

By *ussyeater692Man 14 weeks ago

Wrexham

Absolutely brilliant story so far

Edinburgh

9. A Standing Ovation

I lost all sense of thought at that point. I did what my body wanted to do, what my instincts cried out for: I took the last step towards Krista's expertly posed body, pushed her against the wall, and kissed her hard. She stiffened for one barely perceptible moment and I had a brief flash of worry that I had moved too forcefully. But then she practically melted into my kiss, barely keeping enough strength in her legs to keep herself upright. She smelled fantastic. Her perfume dominated - a spicy and musky scent with a floral hint. Underneath that, though, I could smell her. The smell of her skin and her hair filled my nostrils so close to her face, but there was also the scent of her arousal - registered almost subliminally but certainly having an effect on the state of my cock.

Krista put a hand behind my head and pulled me in deeper. Her other hand wormed its way inside my shirt and began to feel my torso, running over my chest and then around to my back. My hands were wandering too - at first I spared one for the back of her head and let the other roam, mirroring what she had done. But soon both of my hands were gliding over her naked body, luxuriating in the feel of her firm and supple flesh.

I started with her back, her smooth, rounded but firm butt and her legs. But soon one hand sought out her tits while the other slipped up the inside of her thigh towards her exposed pussy. I hadn’t intended to but it struck me right then that we had recreated the moment from the club: that moment when I had been so close to touching her there; that moment when she had confirmed that she wanted me to; that moment when we had been interrupted. But there would be no interruptions this time.

Krista moaned into my mouth as my fingers slipped and slid through the wetness I found on her lower lips. I moved slowly but deliberately, sliding my fingers through and over her folds, sliding around her clit. My fingers were becoming slick with her cum and I spread it liberally around her labia, making her slippery and ready. She was pushing her hips onto me - a less than subtle hint that she wanted more. She groaned into my ear, guttural and urgent sounding, and I felt the time had come. I pushed two fingers inside her, curled just slightly to follow the curve of her front wall.

The effect was… dramatic. She stiffened and clung on to me tightly and I felt her pussy clench around my fingers. She uttered a few unintelligible sounds before managing one word: “more”. It was a request I could hardly resist. I pushed a little more. Deeper, deeper - always keeping that contact between my fingers and her front wall - until the web between thumb and index finger prevented me from going further. I let my fingers rest there for a moment and then stroked inside her. I watched her as I stroked and twisted and slid my fingers inside her. I watched the contortions of her face as she felt me manipulate her; I watched the twitches as her body responded; I listened to her sighs and moans. In this way, without words she told me what she wanted, what her body needed. And I gave it to her in spades.

I was relentless. I don’t mean that I was harsh, or forceful, or overbearing. No - I mean that Krista made her needs ridiculously easy to read and that I used that to keep her on a pleasure high. I stroked across her g spot and she pushed her pussy into my fingers; I pushed deep inside her to touch her just behind her cervix and she moaned; I circled her clit and she twitched. I gave her orgasm after orgasm. No, I think I didn’t give them - I used her telegraphing horny body to my advantage and I *made* her cum again and again because that’s what my lust filled brain wanted. I wanted to watch her eyes roll back into her head; I wanted to feel her pussy twitch around my fingers and I wanted feel her hands grip me for support.

Eventually, though, it came time to stop. Time to let her come down and take a breather. A ragged-breathed, floppy breather. Krista flopped onto my shoulder, breathing heavily into my ear. Between breaths she had one word for me.

“Fuck”

By *ig daddy 1969Man 14 weeks ago

manchester

a town called malice

By *elly61TV/TS 14 weeks ago

Burnham on Sea

By *sprey6Man 14 weeks ago

Here!

Great writing!

By *es_wrentMan 14 weeks ago

Hatfield

By *rdiscreet327Man 14 weeks ago

Nottinghamshire

Brilliant work again op!

close

:

By *ichaelG76Man 14 weeks ago

Hants

Very good

By *avem30Man 14 weeks ago

barnsley

Edinburgh

10. A Bit of a Blow

"Fuck": I knew that Krista was expressing a sentiment rather than saying what we should do next. But it was definitely what we should do next. Well, that was what my cock thought we should do next. Krista, on the other hand, needed a short break - largely for liquids. So we went through to her kitchen and, after the usual bit of negotiation, she fixed us both a drink. We both had fruit juice, if I remember correctly. She remained gloriously naked throughout, which both my brain and my cock were very happy about, and I ogled her relentlessly. She did take her enormous strappy stripper heels off and I remember thinking that she looked suddenly petite padding about her flat without them.

It was only a short break and it wasn’t long before Krista’s grin became a cross between cheeky and predatory. She took me by the hand and led me to her bedroom. Now, thought my cock, we are talking. Not that there was to be much talking.

Krista led me until we were at her bed and then sat down on it with me standing and facing her. She grinned up at me and reached for my belt.

“Too many clothes”, she said. I was inclined to agree.

There followed a small scramble where Krista attacked my belt and my trousers while I wrestled with my shirt. It was hardly accomplished with aplomb, nor was it particularly sexy. Rather we both fought with the tangle of clothes and I stumbled clumsily for a minute or two. The lowlight was probably trying to get my trousers over my shoes since she’d forgotten to take them off first. But it was all giggly fun and eventually I stood before her as naked as she was.

Krista immediately grabbed my hard cock and, keeping her eyes locked on mine, bent to take it in her mouth. She was good. Very good. The thing she understood the most was keeping that eye contact. I looked down into those big eyes as she slid her lips over the head of my cock, wetting it with her saliva; she looked up at me still as she slowly slid her lips down my shaft and as she bobbed her head. I felt her warm wet mouth around me as she worked and I saw her offering herself to me in those eyes.

My cock was hard and throbbing in her mouth. I could feel her tongue lick my head and then push and slide against my frenulum. She let her saliva flow, not spitting but letting it run out and over my shaft. Soon she was sliding her lips over my very slippery cock, slowing every so often to concentrate on that ring of sensitive flesh where the glans ends and the shaft begins. She looked at me, gauging my reactions to her ministrations and adjusting until soon she had built a routine that she knew I liked. Her eyes sparkled and her throat moaned with satisfaction and she went to work. I didn't think of this at the time but now I'm sure she was paying me back for earlier in the hall. Was it playful revenge or returning a good deed? I guess I'll never know but I don't think that it really matters.

Krista worked her mouth up and down my shaft, slipping her lips over the head and back down. She kept her eyes looking up at me even as the drool slid down. Up and down, up and down - a steady rhythm that soon had me bursting to cum. My hand involuntarily went to the back of her head and I started to warn her in somewhat distracted words. Between my broken sentences and her mediocre English I wasn't sure if she got the message via any mastery of semantics or grammar. But she understood anyway and she wasn't letting me get away. She put her hands on my ass and pulled me deeper, further into her sucking mouth. And, at that moment, I gave up the fight. My cock throbb-ed and my body stiffened. My vision swam as the orgasm burst in my head and through my body and I felt the cum shoot from my cock in heavy pulses - right down Krista's throat. She kept her mouth on me, holding me there is I pulsed and throbb-ed. I could see the satisfied smile in her eyes, even if she couldn't currently form one with her mouth.

Time for that word again: fuck!

*weird version of "throbb-ed" necessary to get convince fab that I'm not robb-ing anyone.

By *untooMan 14 weeks ago

manchester

Great writing and fabulous story

a town called malice

By *un22Woman 14 weeks ago

out in the sticks in the north east england

By *portbilly1976Man 14 weeks ago

manchester

By *ersey GentMan 14 weeks ago

St Peter

Edinburgh

11. Fuck

Krista let my cock slip from her mouth. It was all shiny and wet with a mixture of cum and saliva. Her face was a mess. Drool and now a little semen dripped down her chin and her mascara, which I hadn't previously clicked that she was wearing, had run just a little. A mess, but a beautiful, sexy, fuckable mess. My cock agreed and throbb-ed angrily in front of her, still twitching from post orgasmic sensitivity.

I'd love to be able to report that I jumped her and fucked her right there and then. I'm positive that Krista could have kept me hard if she had kept sucking. Instead she grinned up at me with a happy "cat who got the cream" grin and I reached for the tissues at the side of the bed and sat beside her to wipe her face. We had a gentle and intimate moment as I cleaned her - though given what I was cleaning from her it was tinged with a hint of kink and lust.

Pretty soon Krista was all cleaned up and, just as I was discarding the last of the tissues, she wrapped her arms around me and pulled me in for another kiss. We overbalanced and, as a pair, fell on to the bed. I have a suspicion that was intentional on her part. We kissed and caressed and squirmed against each other for a minute or two. I remember the feel of her skin pressed against mine and again the smell of her: that mixture of perfume and sweat with distant hints of the smoky environment we had both left. Over it all, though, I could smell her juices. They were on my fingers; they were spread all around her pussy; and she was doing her level best to coat my leg with them. My cock was hard almost as soon as we started, a fact that Krista soon noted. She slipped her hand around my girth and made a suggestive “hmm” sound.

I pushed Krista on to her back and reached over her, which put my cock up near her tits. She took advantage of my position by stroking it and then rubbing it on one of her nipples. That wasn’t my goal but I happily stayed there for a moment, letting her play with it, both of us enjoying the sensations. I came back down with a condom I had fetched from my pocket and hurriedly opened it and rolled it on. At that moment I didn’t fancy trying the awkward communication route, so I just pushed her legs apart as I moved myself between them - positioning her where I wanted her with a sort of gentle authority. She made appreciative and suggestive sounds as I did so, encouraging me with a cheeky smile and more than a little lust in her eyes.

I knelt between Krista’s splayed legs, looking down at this gorgeous creature. Her skin was light and glowing with exertion; her body firm and toned; her tits offered a nod to gravity by tilting a little to the side but otherwise stood in defiance of it, thrusting her hardened nipples up towards me; her pussy lips were parted and glistening with moisture - inviting me in. My cock was hard and proud before me, pointing the way eagerly. I was going to fuck her. I was here in her bed and I was going to fuck her, Krista, a stripper. I grabbed her thighs and shifted and moved her hips until her pelvis was tilted and her open, wet pussy was perfectly aligned. Then I pushed forward with my cock.

Both of us watched as I pushed slowly in: Krista’s flexible body almost doubled up so that she could see, me looking down from above. I watched the head of my cock spreading and pushing her pussy lips apart. I felt those lips wrap around me as I did so, the sights and sounds and smells meshing together to capture me in a web of lust. I felt my glans pop just inside her and we simultaneously groaned. I held there, enjoying that moment of being inside her, of finally having my cock where it wanted to be.

I rocked my cock back and forward just a little, pushing the head up against that spot just inside her. Even with that small motion Krista grunted with the rhythm of my nudges. It didn’t take long before she was looking up at me, her face contorted with lust and need, and her hips moving to capture more of my cock. She almost looked angry as she barked out “more!”. For a moment I debated whether or not to keep her there, in that state of need. To refuse to speed up or go deeper and to build her lust and her need even more. Perhaps a more experienced version of me would have. But perhaps not: I remember how much I wanted to fuck her. How much I needed to take her and be plunging my cock into her with wild abandon. Maybe no version of me could withstand that.

And so I started to thrust inside her, pushing my cock insistently up and into Krista’s wet and very willing pussy. I remember watching her eyes roll back on the first thrust and I remember how her body responded, squirming to meet my thrusts and coating my cock liberally with the cum that flowed from her. I could sense that she was close to cumming and that thought made my cock twitch inside her. I grabbed her legs harder and pulled her onto my cock as I thrust. I was fighting through a haze of lust myself, wanting to just fuck this gorgeous creature below me hard and fast until I came. But I kept enough control, driven by enough desire to see her cum, to keep my thrusts hard but measured, to keep good contact between my head and her spongy front wall as I slid my cock inside her, to lock her hips at an angle to keep that contact firm. All of this as I watched her face and her squirming body for the signs.

I didn’t have long to wait, so wound up was she. Krista started to mouth and grunt things in Polish. Things I couldn’t understand but which sounded like encouragement or obscenities. Or both. I felt satisfaction welling up within me: I was going to make her cum. And cum she did. Her body arched, pushing her pelvis hard onto my cock and embedding it in inside her. I could feel the muscles locking all over her body: her arms, her legs, her taught tummy. And her twitching, spasming cunt, wrapped so tightly around my rigid cock. I held myself inside her - neither thrusting nor withdrawing now. Just holding myself in that position with my cock pressed against that little spot behind her cervix. Her orgasm seemed to last an age. Her body spasming and her head back, breath coming in short heaves. But in reality I’m sure it can’t have been that long and eventually she did relax and come down. But I wasn’t finished with her yet.

I started to move inside Krista again. Slowly at first, letting her get used to the sensation and, to be frank, just revelling in what I was feeling as her body occasionally twitched when I nudged an over-sensitised spot. Soon, though, she was pushing back against me, telling me what she wanted in ways where no language was required.

I let myself go now - I gave in to that lust and dropped even the pretence that I was trying to make Krista cum. I looked down and watched my cock disappearing inside her body, the shaft coated in her juices which were beginning to both drip down and to froth up as I fucked. I watched her incredible body below me again, legs held spread, tits jiggling and face frozen in an expression of lust. I saw all of that and I just… fucked. I thrust into her as hard as I could, picking up the pace until I was hammering her fast and hard.

Krista was looking at me again, her face determined. She encouraged me verbally. “Take it”, she would say, or “cum” and occasionally forgetting herself to say something in Polish. I felt it coming - my orgasm - I felt the need rising and the urgency in my balls. Krista must have sensed it too: I could see the satisfied grin spreading on her face and she stepped up her movements underneath me. I was grunting with effort and need, thrusting and thrusting inside her. Then my body stiffened and I let out a long groan. My cock swelled and I could feel the pulses as I shot my cum into the condom just before everything overloaded and the only thing my senses would tell me was “pleasure”. I kept my cock firmly planted inside her as it pulsed and twitched. Not through control this time but through instinct. That’s exactly where it wanted to be.

My arms grew suddenly weak and I let Krista’s legs go then leaned (some might say “flopped”) down on top of her. She wrapped her arms around my back and we kissed: half way between the tender kiss of a romance novel’s lovers and the passionate snog of the fuckers we had just been. I could feel my cock twitching inside her, the sensitive flesh responding to her slightest movements. No doubt she could feel it too.

“Again?”, she asked.

* Once again, "throbb-ed" to get past the automatic content filter (which is worried about a word within that has a completely different meaning).

Edinburgh

12. Denouement

We did fuck again, many times, that night. But I think that describing all of those times would be repetitive in narrative terms. So the above is what you get and I sincerely hope that you have enjoyed reading. What I will do here is tie up a few loose ends. Let me know if I miss anything.

I left in the morning somewhat later than I had planned, but still within believable (credibly deniable?) parameters to join the rest of the lads for the “dawn raid” breakfast. Not one of those fuckers crawled out of their rooms until lunch time. For this I will repeat the term, even if somewhat affectionately: fuckers.

I didn’t meet Krista again - we both knew it was a one night stand and treated it as such. We were both sad and disappointed when our night together was over but our connection had been sexual more than emotional. Although I think both of us would have been happy to explore more along that route if circumstances had been different. Like maybe 1,000 miles and one language barrier different. It was soooo much fun while it lasted though. For anyone who is tempted to ask: no, I do not still have her number and I wouldn’t hand it out if I did.

This story was obviously much more about the “stripper” than either the “stag” or the “twat”. Both of those were instrumental in causing that meeting to happen so I’m happy to give them their place in the title.

By *iHungMikeMan 14 weeks ago

Shaw

Had sex with a pole dancer but that's another story

By *ememberTheNameMan 14 weeks ago

barnsley

close

a town called malice

Nicely written

By *ax SatisfactionMan 14 weeks ago

Bideford

Excellent story. Very well written and extremely descriptive. A very enjoyable read indeed. Thank you for posting OP

By *evonFbsCouple 14 weeks ago

SIDMOUTH

By *iveshowcouple2Couple 14 weeks ago

Birmingham

I had an ex who was a lap dancer and she told me stories of girls who offered blow jobs during private dances. In spite of it being strictly forbidden by management.

She repeatedly denied doing it herself but I never believed her. I was aware how much of a slut she could be if offered money. I mean it wasn’t much of a reach from being paid for the occasional porn film to sucking off a punter for an extra bit of cash during a lap dance.

Not that it ever bothered me.

Edinburgh

"Had sex with a pole dancer but that's another story "

A story worth telling, perhaps?

Edinburgh

"I had an ex who was a lap dancer and she told me stories of girls who offered blow jobs during private dances. In spite of it being strictly forbidden by management.

She repeatedly denied doing it herself but I never believed her. I was aware how much of a slut she could be if offered money. I mean it wasn’t much of a reach from being paid for the occasional porn film to sucking off a punter for an extra bit of cash during a lap dance.

Not that it ever bothered me. "

I'd actually find that pretty horny. I'll call you a lucky bastard although I guess there might have been things to tip the balance the other way if you aren't together any more.

Birmingham

"I had an ex who was a lap dancer and she told me stories of girls who offered blow jobs during private dances. In spite of it being strictly forbidden by management.

I'd actually find that pretty horny. I'll call you a lucky bastard although I guess there might have been things to tip the balance the other way if you aren't together any more."

We dated for a couple of years on and off. She was actually a lovely person but the relationship never really was entirely satisfactory for either of us.

Still friends though.

Edinburgh

I'd actually find that pretty horny. I'll call you a lucky bastard although I guess there might have been things to tip the balance the other way if you aren't together any more.

We dated for a couple of years on and off. She was actually a lovely person but the relationship never really was entirely satisfactory for either of us.

Still friends though. "

That actually sounds very... nice. In a way that many relationship ends aren't. I stand by my lucky bastard comment . Doubly so given who you're with now.

Birmingham

Still friends though.

That actually sounds very... nice. In a way that many relationship ends aren't. I stand by my lucky bastard comment . Doubly so given who you're with now."

Thank you

» Add a new message to this topic