FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > The holiday

The holiday

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *incs-couple OP   Couple 10 weeks ago

Boston

My wife and I have both recently had the worst flu we have ever had and so haven't fucked in over a month this has caused me to have some intense dreams and fantasies, one of which I told my wife this morning.

So we are on holiday you had a long day in the warm sunshine. We sit on a sofa in the corner of the busy bar, shes in a short summer dress looking beautiful, after a few drinks she says she needs somethingvfrom our room and after a quick moan off I go to fetch it. It takes me awhile to find it, and when I return to the bar, I see a man has joined her, they are both deep in conversation, I take seat at a little way from her and discreetly sit and watch, after awhile he leans in and whispers something in her ear and at the same time places his hand on her knee near the hem of her dress, she look shocked for a moment by what he has said and then a look of naughtiness spreads over her face, and she whispers back, at this his hand starts to stroke her leg getting higher and higher gradually slipping just under her dress. She looks around to check no one is watching and catch my eye, she gives me a wink and after checking a second time part her legs a little to grant him more access. He quickly gets the message and his hand is soon buried under her dress, after a few moments the look on her face and her bitting her bottom lip gives away what his fingers have found, I feel my cock straining against my boxers. After watch them both for what seems like an age he again whispers to her and they both get to thier feet and leave the bar, presumably to go to his room, I hear nothing from her for the next few hours, I presume she is staying the night with him and retire to bed, I start to have a dream my cock feels hard and warm, mmmm this feels good, I hear a noise and awake to find her gaging on my cock, eagerly slurping my member up and down, her hair is a mess and she looks like shes been well taken care of. "Did you have fun?" I ask with a grin. Her reply shocks me "Subs don't get to ask questions, they just do as they are told!" "Sub? But thought that was your role!" "Not tonight, so shut the fuck up and do as I say!" I'm stunned but immediately very horny, what has this bloke done to awaken this part of her? She then moves up my body and gives me the order "clean me bitch!" As she hovers her pussy covered with another man's spunk over my face, "fuck off I'm not doing that!" I reply "you'll do as I fucking say if you ever want to have me again!" And rubs herself on to my face, the mix of her juices and his cum make me gag at first but the idea of her being incharge makes me do as I am told and I'm soon licking and sucking him out of her, soon she is clean and, now she demands that I fill her again and gets on all fours ready to be taken, it is then that I see the hand prints on her bum cheeks and I'm soon pumping her full of my cream. The rest of the holiday is interesting to say the least and every time we see him, I can tell she is getting wet thinking about what happened.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *cotty909Man 10 weeks ago

tranent

By *wj007Man 10 weeks ago

Spalding

Wife is always horny when on holiday in Palma Nova and comes to bed with wet pussy after spending day at infinity pool eyeing and flirting with guys. Looking forward to going back to Palma Nova at end of June.

By *ouple4u1Couple 10 weeks ago

epsom

Your fantasy has just become my fantasy

By *igerman23Man 10 weeks ago

hayes

Love to hear what went on

By *cott60Man 10 weeks ago

Perth

Cant wait to here more

By *hynot3Man 10 weeks ago

Middlesbrough

By *eandher4and9Couple 10 weeks ago

leeds

By *ormladMan 10 weeks ago

ayr / glasgow

By *ighnboxCouple 10 weeks ago

Norwich

We all ways end up having fun when on holls

By *nlyme40Man 10 weeks ago

Rugeley

"Your fantasy has just become my fantasy "

You can't leave it there

By *incs-couple OP   Couple 10 weeks ago

Boston

Sorry that's all there was, but did have a few other fantasies will post another soon.

» Add a new message to this topic