FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Adventures and stories out dogging

Adventures and stories out dogging

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ameAsFuck1980 OP   Couple 11 weeks ago

bexhill

We have another few episodes on here titled First Timers which you might find of interest.

Who’s ready for more adventures

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site) 11 weeks ago

Looking forward to more

bexhill

Episode 4

I’m going to tell you one of my favourite times, when we talk about what we’ve got up to sometimes Leighton asks me which one is my favourite and this is definitely up there! I’ll have to take you back a bit, one of the very first times out we’d met this fella, white BMW man, he’d followed us to somewhere quieter and me and Leighton were playing, I remember how turned on I was whilst I was getting fingered but the real reason was we were be watched . I said to Leighton it was driving me mad that this man was watching and I needed to be fucked whilst Leighton was screwing my pussy I got brave and undid the window and the ( BMW Man) was leaning in watching. My body was tingling at what was happening, I could see in the side mirror he was playing with his cock, this gave me the urge to put my hand out with in a split second his hard cock was in my hand, the nerves got to me, I ran my hand along the length a couple of times and quickly pulled my hand back in. Leighton was still pounding me hard and I knew he was about to explode as he was coming I looked to see the BMW man still wanking. We hurried our clothes back on and was gone in no time but I had made that first move, the whole journey home I felt I wanted to do more and we spoke loads about what I wanted to do etc but we went back for weeks to try and find him again.

One night a couple of months later we spotted him, we asked him to follow us somewhere a bit more secluded and we wasted no time getting to it but as it started pouring with rain we asked him to get in the back of our car and just watched while we played and fucked. I don’t think I even touched him ( probably hadn’t enough Jack Daniel’s lol) Anyway I always said I felt like I’d like to meet him again but he never appeared again… until the one night he did! We got chatting, I was feeling confident, knew I was looking good and I thought I’m going to surprise this one

By *ayarMan 11 weeks ago

Wirral

Love your dogging outfit pic

bexhill

My dogging outfit is much better than that gutted we can’t post pics on the forum ??

bexhill

Anyway we pulled up and I decided to take control. I got out of our car and positioned myself against the bonnet, I was wearing a very short black dress and no knickers, as I was leaning back I made sure that my throbbing wet pussy was on display. As he approached the car I knew we’d be having a good time.

I remember making the comment to white BMW man, “I’m a bit different now”

While he was standing there, I rubbed my pussy, slipping a couple of fingers in my soaking pussy, just to give him a taste of what was to come

By *utual InterestsMan 11 weeks ago

Kent

Love dogging..... and have a Beemer in your favourite colour but that lucky person is sadly not me......you ever travel to Kent?

bexhill

He’d got his cock out I could see how hard he was and Leighton was no different . I knelt down taking both cocks in my hands and stroking them, rubbing them knowing that soon I’d be taking it in turns to slip each cock in my mouth. It was so exciting, having 2 men there and having complete control, knowing my hands, mouth and pussy we’re going to make them both explode.. hopefully deep inside me

I took BMW man’s cock in my mouth first, teasing it against my lips first, circling my tongue around the tip, tasting his pre cum and wanting to suck even more out. Didn’t take me long before I was taking his length and forcing it down the back of throat and enjoying the feeling of him in my mouth and Leighton in my hand I needed to swap over because I wanted to taste Leighton , so I took his throbbing cock in my mouth while using my hand to keep BMW man satisfied

bexhill

After I’d given them some fun, I thought my turn. I laid against the bonnet of our car which was still warm against my back. Leighton began by fingering my pussy, honestly what he does with his hands drives me crazy, he knows just what to do to give me the most amazing climaxes or with just a few thrusts he can have me squirting like anything and I absolutely soak him!!! Sometimes I get embarrassed by the amount but men love it, don’t they?

bexhill

[Removed by poster at 27/02/24 22:47:15]

bexhill

Leighton had me squirting within seconds ( like I’ve said he’s an expert) , BMW man was loving it and he came over while I was squirting and enjoyed it, even pushing his fingers inside me after Leighton had finished. BMW man lifted my legs up against his shoulders, pulled me closer, this point my arse was right on the edge and the only thing keeping me there was his hard cock as he thrust deep inside me All the time he was telling me how good I looked and I kept thinking how good it felt and that it was worth the wait, I knew this experience was going to be something me and Leighton would talk about afterwards as BMW man was always the one I wished I had done more with but we was newbies back then and look now my legs were up on his shoulders getting pounded by his girthy cock I could feel him getting faster and harder with his thrusts he then pulled me tight to him he put one hand on my tit and and gently bit my neck and push so deep inside my pussy he came deep inside me I could feel every squirt hitting the back of me, like I wanted but better than I ever imagined it had me quivering as he slid his girthy cock out, I knew that luckily for me it wasn’t over. As I knew Leighton was now going to be gagging to get inside me after watching what just happened I knew he would make me come really hard. I turned on my front so he could enter me from behind, my pussy was dripping I could literally feel starting to come out leighton wasted no time cupping me as he slid his length up me and I knew that soon he’d fill me with another load As he came, I told him to pull my hair, so he took a handful of it and pulled hard whilst ramming his cock deep in me which made me come so hard… all the excitement of the time we’d just had came out in one go!!!!

When we got into the car to drive home the thoughts of what I wanted to do to the BMW man over that space of time before we see him again had finally happened we hadn’t been down the road a mile and my pussy was throbbing so hard again I started to rub my clit trying to be discreet and not letting Leighton see but I remember trying to cup myself and I kid you not 4 fingers was in Wi with no pressure and I started to climax again Leighton was like what the fuck. we obviously stopped because it makes us so rampant and that is really what this is all about… us the other men are just there for our pleasure

By *iscoman7771000Man 11 weeks ago

birmingham

More please

By *inglepringlebedsukMan 11 weeks ago

Sandy

Maybe you should take it to the next level... Meet him for some outdoor fun to start with and then invite him to follow in his car so he can join you at home where you can continue for the rest of the night

bexhill

That’s a whole different episode

By *oth0712Man 11 weeks ago

cambridge

By *riseMan 11 weeks ago

Hambleton

"Love dogging..... and have a Beemer in your favourite colour but that lucky person is sadly not me......you ever travel to Kent? "

By *j and c 2Couple 11 weeks ago

mullingar

By *im66123Man 11 weeks ago

newcastle

By *..NemoMan 11 weeks ago

Durham

By *otttcpl69Couple 11 weeks ago

Cramlington