Brians Story Part 5

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *luegreen OP   Man 13 weeks ago

Bangor

Chapter Seventy Six

“I’m up for it.” Said K.

“Me too, what do you want us to do Molly?”

“Could you both take your knickers off to begin with.”

The girls did as requested then Molly continued.

“Right now then you two gorgeous beauties how about you get into a 69 pose and lick each other’s pussies a bit so that your cunt lips open up a little. I will then get busy with my pens and hopefully capture something wonderful.”

“Oh you dirty bitch Molly, after you have finished this drawing you need to strip off and join us on the bed.”

“Don’t worry K, I’m really looking forward to it.”

Molly began the erotic drawing but she was so excited at the prospect of having some fun with the gorgeous ladies posing so sexily in front of her she ended up rushing the sketch and it was not up to her usual standard.

The girls on the bed were so turned on they weren’t paying much attention to Molly and instead were concentrating on eating out one another’s young cunts.

Molly finished the sketch in half the time that she should have done, and began to undress, stripping off completely in record time. She had already tasted K’s pussy several times and was desperate to get her tongue inside Rhanie’s tasty looking snatch.

So let me try and paint the scene for you readers. Rhanie is lying on her back on the bed, legs splayed wide apart. K is on top of her in a 69 position, tongue fucking the young Asian woman’s vagina, she is doing the same thing to K’s juicy pussy too.

The now naked Molly crawls onto the bed and stops close to Rhanie’s cunt, she asks K.

“Can I have a taste of that it looks fantastic.”

“Be my guest.”

K draws back a little to allow Molly access to Rhanie’s sweet tasting snatch, Molly buries her face in the Asian goddesses cunt and munches on it for several minutes, eventually coming up for air. K takes her chance and immediately begins to snog Molly, tasting Rhanie’s pussy on her luscious lips.

K then takes her turn to eat Rhanie out and then kisses Molly who now tastes Rhanie on K’s lips. They take turns eating out the Asian girl and then snogging each other several times until Rhanie has an enormous orgasm.

K, who has not yet cum tells Molly to lie flat on the bed, she then climbs on top of her and positions her pussy right over the ginger headed girls mouth and lowers it down on her face and begins grinding.

At the same time she tells Rhanie to eat out Mollys young cunt. Rhanie doesn’t need telling twice she is feasting on Mollys pussy like a shot. In next to no time K cums all over Mollys face and as she does so Molly cums into Rhanies mouth.

Completely exhausted by the actions our 3 lovelies kiss and caress one another gently for a while then K says.

“The guys could be back any minute now girls, I think we better get dressed and be ready to depart as soon as they arrive.”

The girls have a quick wash in the bathroom then get dressed and await developments. K asks Molly

“Would you mind checking on the other two, make sure they are ready to leave straight away.”

A few minutes later Molly returns saying

“I had to wake the girls up they were having a bit of a snooze, but they are packed and ready to go, I took a look out the window at the car park and Brian and the doctor have just arrived.”

When Brian and Doctor Stevens entered the room K could tell from the worried expressions on both their faces that they needed to leave immediately she asked Brian.

“What’s wrong do we need to leave?”

“Yes we need to go right now, are all the girls ready, they will all be staying in another hotel with us tonight apart from Rhanie who will be leaving with the doctor. I will explain why once we get underway. I don’t want to hang around here any longer than we have to.”

The two young girls joined everyone in Brian and K’s room and goodbye hugs and kisses were exchanged, Brian was sure this would be the last time he ever saw the doctor.

Brians van and the doctors car both left via the deliveries access road although this was probably an unnecessary precaution as there was almost certainly none of Mateo’s people watching the hotel.

Brian and the girls checked into a hotel in the midlands with no drama, he had kept a wary eye on his mirrors during the journey but hadn’t spotted anyone following them. He had explained to the girls they had all had a rather narrow escape from the clutches of a fairly ruthless organisation. While in the hotel he shared equally with the groups the cash doctor Stevens had given him earlier.

The following day Brian dropped the girls off at their homes, again with no problem and then they returned to Birmingham. The doctor too had no problems dropping Rhanie off in a hotel near Bristol along with the £10,000 in cash, he then adopted another identity and disappeared.

I’m hoping to phone Brian later on today to get the final instalment, this is likely to be an account of what has happened as far as Brian and K know to the various characters that have appeared in this incredible but true story.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *igerman23Man 13 weeks ago

hayes

Wow

By *lymouth nice guyMan 13 weeks ago

Plymouth

Loved this story so much

By *anteddeadoraliveMan 13 weeks ago

st helens

By *ngman70Man 13 weeks ago

Between Christcrch and New Forest

It's been fantastic and looking forward to what has happened since. Hopefully that will I cause Molly as she sounds especially amazing (I have a thing for red and ginger)

By *dressagainTV/TS 13 weeks ago

perth

A wonderful story well told

By *ushin boundariesCouple 13 weeks ago

halstead

By *woformorefunCouple 13 weeks ago

Dundee

By *ouldlove2tryMan 13 weeks ago

West Yorkshire

"Chapter Seventy Six

“I’m up for it.” Said K.

“Me too, what do you want us to do Molly?”

“Could you both take your knickers off to begin with.”

The girls did as requested then Molly continued.

“Right now then you two gorgeous beauties how about you get into a 69 pose and lick each other’s pussies a bit so that your cunt lips open up a little. I will then get busy with my pens and hopefully capture something wonderful.”

“Oh you dirty bitch Molly, after you have finished this drawing you need to strip off and join us on the bed.”

“Don’t worry K, I’m really looking forward to it.”

Molly began the erotic drawing but she was so excited at the prospect of having some fun with the gorgeous ladies posing so sexily in front of her she ended up rushing the sketch and it was not up to her usual standard.

The girls on the bed were so turned on they weren’t paying much attention to Molly and instead were concentrating on eating out one another’s young cunts.

Molly finished the sketch in half the time that she should have done, and began to undress, stripping off completely in record time. She had already tasted K’s pussy several times and was desperate to get her tongue inside Rhanie’s tasty looking snatch.

So let me try and paint the scene for you readers. Rhanie is lying on her back on the bed, legs splayed wide apart. K is on top of her in a 69 position, tongue fucking the young Asian woman’s vagina, she is doing the same thing to K’s juicy pussy too.

The now naked Molly crawls onto the bed and stops close to Rhanie’s cunt, she asks K.

“Can I have a taste of that it looks fantastic.”

“Be my guest.”

K draws back a little to allow Molly access to Rhanie’s sweet tasting snatch, Molly buries her face in the Asian goddesses cunt and munches on it for several minutes, eventually coming up for air. K takes her chance and immediately begins to snog Molly, tasting Rhanie’s pussy on her luscious lips.

K then takes her turn to eat Rhanie out and then kisses Molly who now tastes Rhanie on K’s lips. They take turns eating out the Asian girl and then snogging each other several times until Rhanie has an enormous orgasm.

K, who has not yet cum tells Molly to lie flat on the bed, she then climbs on top of her and positions her pussy right over the ginger headed girls mouth and lowers it down on her face and begins grinding.

At the same time she tells Rhanie to eat out Mollys young cunt. Rhanie doesn’t need telling twice she is feasting on Mollys pussy like a shot. In next to no time K cums all over Mollys face and as she does so Molly cums into Rhanies mouth.

Completely exhausted by the actions our 3 lovelies kiss and caress one another gently for a while then K says.

“The guys could be back any minute now girls, I think we better get dressed and be ready to depart as soon as they arrive.”

The girls have a quick wash in the bathroom then get dressed and await developments. K asks Molly

“Would you mind checking on the other two, make sure they are ready to leave straight away.”

A few minutes later Molly returns saying

“I had to wake the girls up they were having a bit of a snooze, but they are packed and ready to go, I took a look out the window at the car park and Brian and the doctor have just arrived.”

When Brian and Doctor Stevens entered the room K could tell from the worried expressions on both their faces that they needed to leave immediately she asked Brian.

“What’s wrong do we need to leave?”

“Yes we need to go right now, are all the girls ready, they will all be staying in another hotel with us tonight apart from Rhanie who will be leaving with the doctor. I will explain why once we get underway. I don’t want to hang around here any longer than we have to.”

The two young girls joined everyone in Brian and K’s room and goodbye hugs and kisses were exchanged, Brian was sure this would be the last time he ever saw the doctor.

Brians van and the doctors car both left via the deliveries access road although this was probably an unnecessary precaution as there was almost certainly none of Mateo’s people watching the hotel.

Brian and the girls checked into a hotel in the midlands with no drama, he had kept a wary eye on his mirrors during the journey but hadn’t spotted anyone following them. He had explained to the girls they had all had a rather narrow escape from the clutches of a fairly ruthless organisation. While in the hotel he shared equally with the groups the cash doctor Stevens had given him earlier.

The following day Brian dropped the girls off at their homes, again with no problem and then they returned to Birmingham. The doctor too had no problems dropping Rhanie off in a hotel near Bristol along with the £10,000 in cash, he then adopted another identity and disappeared.

I’m hoping to phone Brian later on today to get the final instalment, this is likely to be an account of what has happened as far as Brian and K know to the various characters that have appeared in this incredible but true story.

"

Such a shame this story is coming to an end look forward every time to a new installment so it will be like losing a friend thanks for the brilliantly written story and to Brian and K for sharing

By *hrisukbishareCouple 13 weeks ago

Edinburgh

I echo the sentiments above. I feel I know Brian and K as veey exciting friends. Xx

By *atsWoman 13 weeks ago

wexford

Have to agree with the above.

Feels like we are losing two good friends.

By *elly61TV/TS 13 weeks ago

Burnham on Sea

Sad that this is ending, loved hearing about Brian and Kays sexploits.

Would love to meet them sometime as having read their story they feel like friends, will miss the daily updates x

Bangor

I spoke to Brian on the phone yesterday and I’m about half way through writing the final chapter. I have to go out shortly so not sure if I will get it finished and posted today but I will endeavour to do so.

One thing I need to warn people about though is that this is a real life story and so people get sick and they die. Not all the characters in this amazing story are still with us and one of the main ones has had significant health problems.

By *rgar27Man 13 weeks ago

Bognor Regis

Edinburgh

Your honest telling is so powerful. Thank you

Bangor

Epilogue

I spoke to Brian on the phone yesterday folks and it was quite emotional, remember readers this is real life not a fantasy and some of the characters in this incredible story are now dead or in poor health.

If I don’t mention someone from the story in this chapter it’s because Brian doesn’t know what has happened to them.

I’m going to try and cover the people Brian mentioned roughly in the order that they appeared in the story, however the two main characters namely Brian and K of course I will leave until the end.

In the first chapter we were introduces to K’s mom Diana and her husband Derick, Diana recently had a big birthday party to celebrate her 60th. She is in good health as is Derick this is more than can be said for K unfortunately, more on this at the end of the chapter.

In chapter three we came across Rosie and Bill a dogging couple who were into role play. They are both fine health wise but are no longer into the swinging scene Brian has not seen them for years.

Many if not most of the dogging areas our couple used to visit have now gone, new roads and bypasses have done away with them, that combined with dogging going out of fashion and no longer a thing, seems to have happened all around the UK.

In the same chapter mention was made of Steve and Greg two guys Brian had help him in the role play scenario that went badly wrong when the police turned up thinking they were stealing electric cables from railway lines. Greg packed in dogging that very night, Steve became a big pal of Brian, probably his best mate and had countless adventures with him over the years. Sadly in September of last year Steve died, Brian took it very badly.

As I warned you folks at the start of this chapter this story is real, and in real life people get ill and they pass away.

In chapter eight Brian met Bob’s brother Jake in a pub and found out what Jake and his wife Laura were into. These two are still active and have a profile on fabswingers with many verifications from black guys.

In chapter eleven our heroes met Elizabeth and Toby in the Chameleons club in Darlston. This couple are still into the scene and still regularly attend this and other swinging clubs.

Chapter fifteen saw our couple attend the Solihull mansion for the first time. That mansion has now gone and so has the large garden. It now contains several large detached properties totally out of the reach of normal working class people.

There was another property in Solihull that used to host these parties too but that was knocked down as part of the High Speed railway scheme.

The parties had faded away long before both houses were lost, however Brian and K still meet up with 3 ladies who are now all widows that they used to play with in them. The women are now all well into their 70s, Brian and K call them the golden girls. When they meet for coffee with them in town they all have a good laugh thinking that people passing by wouldn’t never believe what they all used to get up to back in the day.

A couple of characters I’m sure you will all remember from the Solihull parties are Mary the Fairy and Lou Lou. These two moved down to Bournemouth around 2006 or 2007, Mary died in 2016 and Lou Lou is in very poor health needing full time care.

In chapter twenty five Rhanie and Doctor Stevens were brought into the story. No one has seen the doctor since the time they had to all leave the hotel in Southampton in a hurry. Rhanie has had the odd message from him over the years. At one time he was living in Canada, and then in the Canary islands but he could be anywhere now.

When it comes to Rhanie, she moved down to Essex and began doing promotional work for a wealthy property developer who she eventually married. They now have two beautiful children but her husband is completely unaware of what Rhanie used to get up to. She does miss the excitement of the lifestyle, but she has a really good lifestyle and would not want to put that in jepordy. She gets in touch with our couple four or five times a year.

Rhanies daughter recently had her 7th birthday and she asked her mother for something which had significant memories. Rhanie sent a picture to Brian and K of what she had to buy her daughter, can you guess what it is, when our couple saw it they fell about laughing. How many of you guessed the birthday gift was a pair of Dr. Marten boots.

Moving along we next come to James the entertainment agency owner, Brian has not seen him since the time on the ship but he thinks he is still in business and probably doing well.

Next we come to the two young girls that they looked after in the hotel in Southampton, Brian has no idea what happened to them after he dropped them off at their homes he never heard from the again.

Molly on the other had they kept in touch with she lives just outside Bolton and her and K, chat either on line or on the phone once a week or more often.

So that brings us around to the people who this story is all about. As I alluded to at the start of this chapter K has had health problems. In 2017 she had really bad pancreatitis, she recovered with medication but it flares up from time to time. Unfortunately when covid struck the UK, K caught it and became seriously ill.

She was so bad that she was given the last rights while in hospital, Brian was in total bits he couldn’t understand how she was going to die before him despite being years younger.

Luckily being the tough as old boots fighter that she is, she pulled through but she had a really hard time of it and although now better she still has health problems that have severely curtailed their swinging activities.

They have recently started going to clubs again, and Brian is hoping that as K’s health gradually improves they might start going to meets again.

Last but not least we come to Brian, I think he is one of the lucky 10% of the population who appear to be immune to covid, he never caught it. He is in very good health, still goes to the odd meet from time to time and I wouldn’t be surprised if he is still fucking women well into his 80s.

He asked me to pass on the following message to young couples looking to become the next Brian and K, he says keep pushing the boundaries as none of us know how long we have got or what the future holds. He then got me to write down the following which is from a famous Eagles song, which is one of his favourites.

You can spend all your time making money

You can spend all your love making time

If it all fell to pieces tomorrow

would you still be mine?

So put me on the highway and show me the sign,

And take it to the limit one more time.

So that’s the end of the story, I wish to thank Brian and K for trusting me to write their amazing story and I would like to thank you all for taking the time to read this fantastic adventure.

By *ngman70Man 13 weeks ago

Between Christcrch and New Forest

Beautiful

By *woformorefunCouple 13 weeks ago

Dundee

What a fantastic read, have really enjoyed it. Hats off to you for your impeccable writing skills and to the dynamic duo of K and Brian for sharing their remarkable experiences. That is definitely how to live your life xx

By *heekyGent44Man 13 weeks ago

Northwich

Brilliant writing OP

Thoroughly enjoyed the adventures of the wonderful Brian & K.

I would love to meet them both one day and hear their stories

By *ouldlove2tryMan 13 weeks ago

West Yorkshire

"Epilogue

I spoke to Brian on the phone yesterday folks and it was quite emotional, remember readers this is real life not a fantasy and some of the characters in this incredible story are now dead or in poor health.

If I don’t mention someone from the story in this chapter it’s because Brian doesn’t know what has happened to them.

I’m going to try and cover the people Brian mentioned roughly in the order that they appeared in the story, however the two main characters namely Brian and K of course I will leave until the end.

In the first chapter we were introduces to K’s mom Diana and her husband Derick, Diana recently had a big birthday party to celebrate her 60th. She is in good health as is Derick this is more than can be said for K unfortunately, more on this at the end of the chapter.

In chapter three we came across Rosie and Bill a dogging couple who were into role play. They are both fine health wise but are no longer into the swinging scene Brian has not seen them for years.

Many if not most of the dogging areas our couple used to visit have now gone, new roads and bypasses have done away with them, that combined with dogging going out of fashion and no longer a thing, seems to have happened all around the UK.

In the same chapter mention was made of Steve and Greg two guys Brian had help him in the role play scenario that went badly wrong when the police turned up thinking they were stealing electric cables from railway lines. Greg packed in dogging that very night, Steve became a big pal of Brian, probably his best mate and had countless adventures with him over the years. Sadly in September of last year Steve died, Brian took it very badly.

As I warned you folks at the start of this chapter this story is real, and in real life people get ill and they pass away.

In chapter eight Brian met Bob’s brother Jake in a pub and found out what Jake and his wife Laura were into. These two are still active and have a profile on fabswingers with many verifications from black guys.

In chapter eleven our heroes met Elizabeth and Toby in the Chameleons club in Darlston. This couple are still into the scene and still regularly attend this and other swinging clubs.

Chapter fifteen saw our couple attend the Solihull mansion for the first time. That mansion has now gone and so has the large garden. It now contains several large detached properties totally out of the reach of normal working class people.

There was another property in Solihull that used to host these parties too but that was knocked down as part of the High Speed railway scheme.

The parties had faded away long before both houses were lost, however Brian and K still meet up with 3 ladies who are now all widows that they used to play with in them. The women are now all well into their 70s, Brian and K call them the golden girls. When they meet for coffee with them in town they all have a good laugh thinking that people passing by wouldn’t never believe what they all used to get up to back in the day.

A couple of characters I’m sure you will all remember from the Solihull parties are Mary the Fairy and Lou Lou. These two moved down to Bournemouth around 2006 or 2007, Mary died in 2016 and Lou Lou is in very poor health needing full time care.

In chapter twenty five Rhanie and Doctor Stevens were brought into the story. No one has seen the doctor since the time they had to all leave the hotel in Southampton in a hurry. Rhanie has had the odd message from him over the years. At one time he was living in Canada, and then in the Canary islands but he could be anywhere now.

When it comes to Rhanie, she moved down to Essex and began doing promotional work for a wealthy property developer who she eventually married. They now have two beautiful children but her husband is completely unaware of what Rhanie used to get up to. She does miss the excitement of the lifestyle, but she has a really good lifestyle and would not want to put that in jepordy. She gets in touch with our couple four or five times a year.

Rhanies daughter recently had her 7th birthday and she asked her mother for something which had significant memories. Rhanie sent a picture to Brian and K of what she had to buy her daughter, can you guess what it is, when our couple saw it they fell about laughing. How many of you guessed the birthday gift was a pair of Dr. Marten boots.

Moving along we next come to James the entertainment agency owner, Brian has not seen him since the time on the ship but he thinks he is still in business and probably doing well.

Next we come to the two young girls that they looked after in the hotel in Southampton, Brian has no idea what happened to them after he dropped them off at their homes he never heard from the again.

Molly on the other had they kept in touch with she lives just outside Bolton and her and K, chat either on line or on the phone once a week or more often.

So that brings us around to the people who this story is all about. As I alluded to at the start of this chapter K has had health problems. In 2017 she had really bad pancreatitis, she recovered with medication but it flares up from time to time. Unfortunately when covid struck the UK, K caught it and became seriously ill.

She was so bad that she was given the last rights while in hospital, Brian was in total bits he couldn’t understand how she was going to die before him despite being years younger.

Luckily being the tough as old boots fighter that she is, she pulled through but she had a really hard time of it and although now better she still has health problems that have severely curtailed their swinging activities.

They have recently started going to clubs again, and Brian is hoping that as K’s health gradually improves they might start going to meets again.

Last but not least we come to Brian, I think he is one of the lucky 10% of the population who appear to be immune to covid, he never caught it. He is in very good health, still goes to the odd meet from time to time and I wouldn’t be surprised if he is still fucking women well into his 80s.

He asked me to pass on the following message to young couples looking to become the next Brian and K, he says keep pushing the boundaries as none of us know how long we have got or what the future holds. He then got me to write down the following which is from a famous Eagles song, which is one of his favourites.

You can spend all your time making money

You can spend all your love making time

If it all fell to pieces tomorrow

would you still be mine?

So put me on the highway and show me the sign,

And take it to the limit one more time.

So that’s the end of the story, I wish to thank Brian and K for trusting me to write their amazing story and I would like to thank you all for taking the time to read this fantastic adventure.

"

Thanks again Brian and K for letting us into your exciting life and exploits x

Wish you both a happy future and good health, and feel free to share with us any new adventures lol x

And thanks Blue for your great adaptation of the story for us all to enjoy

Edinburgh

It has been a joy reading this. Real, deep, dark, erituc, sensual and heartfelt. Thank you for being thrillseekers and a fine writer. I hope K you grow in strength after the horrors you have gone through in covid times. I hope you and Brian have many years together in love and thrilling joy.

By *inky couple m fMan 13 weeks ago

swansea

Such a great story well written and delivered at a pace that kept the anticipation heightened awaiting each new chapter thank you for your excellent writing and to Brian and k for having such exciting memories and sharing them with us all

By *lymouth nice guyMan 13 weeks ago

Plymouth

Fantastic, thanks to you all

By *evonFbsCouple 12 weeks ago

SIDMOUTH

Thankyou

Fantastic thread

By *ednesday 2023TV/TS 7 weeks ago

Stortford

Just started reading this after SWC

By *luegreen OP   Man 6 weeks ago

Bangor

"Just started reading this after SWC

"

SWC was fantasy this story is 100% real, I hope you enjoy it.

By *oventry4biTV/TS 6 weeks ago

coventry

An absolute pleasure to read this amazing journey. Thanks to each and everyone for sharing.

By *onnoisseur100Man 5 weeks ago

Woking-ish

» Add a new message to this topic