FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Pure Excitement

Pure Excitement

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *nigma586 OP   Man 10 weeks ago

Swadlincote

We've chatted for a while online and you and your husband suggest I come round to yours during the day.

I arrive and we instantly click. Your husband is no where around. We kiss passionately and madly. Still your husband is no where to be seen. You guide me upstairs to a darkened bedroom. You pin me to the door kissing me passionately then we some how find our way to the bed and you start to explore my cock and we strip frantically.

So you're down on my cock, sucking and licking all around my shaft when I notice your husband watching us from a dimly lit corner.

You start to take my throbbing cock into your mouth and tongue it all around. You go deeper down the shaft taking my cock deep down to my balls. Your drool runs slowly but copiously down my balls.

You position yourself over my face and I continue what I had started earlier. My tongue circles gently round your clit, first one way then the other. Your clit starts to become erect and your juices start to flow. This lets my fingers now slip easily into your welcoming pussy.

My fingers again slide gently into you and I find your G-spot and start to gently caress it as you throat my stiff cock. You are moaning and I am able to really tell you are enjoying the sensations emanating in waves from your pussy. You writhe in pleasures the gentle movements of my fingers on your G-spot gradually grow to beyond what you can take. Combined with my licking and circling your clit you explode and gush over my face, drenching me in your delicious juices. You push down on my face as your body spasms in delight.

Your husband has now moved from just watching and now has his stiff erect cock in his hand - he seems so excited by seeing you so excited and having fun.

I continue to caress your G-spot perhaps a little less than before your orgasm so as not to overload your senses. I suck your clit and move my tongue all around your pussy lips. You are lost in my cock, with it deep down your throat.

After a short while you again feel yourself approaching another explosive orgasm. As I sense this I increase the speed of my finger caressing the inside of your pussy and my attention to your clit. Not surprisingly the inevitable happens and you attempt to scream with enjoyment as you orgasm again. You attempt to scream but this is difficult with a mouth full of erect cock. What is perhaps more surprising is that yet again you gush your juices all over my fingers and face!

To your surprise I continue. The sensations initially make you feel like you should stop me but then the gorgeous sensations of blissfulness start to excite you as I continue caressing you right on your G-spot and licking your clit. Again to your surprise this continues as before only even stronger. You give yourself into the pleasure emanating from deep in your pussy and your engourged clit. and again you climax even more strongly than before and yet again surprisingly you gush.

You think that must be all you can take but then you relax into my continuing attentions. Again you build and get engulfed and again you explode and gush!

Your husband has now taken all his clothes off and is desperate to join us. He is so turned on by what he has experienced.

We have both lost track of time and exactly how many times you have orgasmed and gushed, but no matter how long it has been we finally change positions.

You climb off me, radiant and mostly exhausted but kneel down near the edge of the bed and then go onto all fours. I then slip my stiff 8" of hard cock deep into your very receptive pussy. You gasp as it goes in and I start to enjoy your fanny again. Because of the position my cock rubs on your G-spot some more and you sink into the feeling it produces.

Your husband with his very erect cock decides he can't just watch anymore and he joins us placing his throbbing cock in your mouth. You start to take him down your throat, but he soon decides to take over and starts to throat fuck you whilst I am thrusting into your fanny.

I wet my fingers and stat to rub your clit. You explode and gush but I carry on. I wet my fingers some more and start to play with you enticing and welcoming anus. It is so responsive as I thrust with my cock. My finger enters your anus and can feel through the thin membrane to your fanny and my cock going in and out. This provides even more pleasure for you.

Your husband and I swap over and the three of us go through many many different scenarios and positions. Due to how high on the feeling we all are the normal boundaries melt away and ecstatic outlying pleasure is found.

The excitement and pleasure leaves you exhausted and in need of an extremely well earned rest.

We kiss passionately and I leave ... hoping we will meet again.

The end ... or at least a good start?

By the way the above is based on a couple of unplanned encounters I have had at a swingers club.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *iceCleanCockMan 10 weeks ago

burton upon trent

Wow! You stud!

By *iceCleanCockMan 10 weeks ago

burton upon trent

OP, you’ve blocked all males from contacting you, but I would be happy to suck you off in my slutty stockings and panties.

By *cott60Man 10 weeks ago

Perth

» Add a new message to this topic