FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > That sinking feeling

That sinking feeling

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I risked another furtive glance over my shoulder as i hurried along the darkened streets. Nothing that i could see, i was almost certainly alone. But that didnt help the conflicting feelings of panic that were rising in my chest.

I pulled my coat tighter around me and shoved my hands deeper in my pockets.

Deep breaths i counsel myself, there is nobody there, nothing to worry about.

Yeah right who am I kidding as i try to speed up even a little more.

Oh why oh why did i have to pick that moment to start a row, i could have been tucked up comfy and warm in Johns bed, but instead here i was wandering the streets like a vagrant feeling cold,and scared, and very damned foolish.

Right enough of my stupidity i'd turn around and head back to the flat it wasn't as if i had any other option anyway unless i planned on heading to the homeless shelter and even that would be shut at this hour.

A pair of strong arms suddenly wrapped around my body pinning my arms to my sides and lifting me backward.I screamed loudly before something was shoved into my mouth roughly almost choking me and making me gag but real panic set in as something was pulled over my head and tied around my neck.

I twisted and turned with all my strength trying to break my way free but it was no use, the more i struggled the tighter he gripped me.

"Stop wriggling bitch"he panted in my ear,"or I'll make you sorry".

I was pressed hard against the wall face first with his body holding me firmly in place. I could feel his chest rising and falling against my back with the effort it was taking to control me.

With a jolt i realized no one was going to see me, it was late and he had pulled me into the lane-way behind the shops. I figured i would have to be ready to make a run for it at the first chance i got, but how? I could barely breathe i was that tight against the wall and i couldn't see with this hood over my head.

Stay calm I told myself and be ready.

"I don't have my purse" I whimpered tearfully through the gag in my mouth.

"I don't want your fucking money" he spat back at me, pulling my two arms painfully behind my back making me cry out again.As i tried to process what he had said i felt him place something around my two wrists and pull tight. He had fastened my wrists together and as i pulled and twisted them i could feel whatever he had used biting into my wrists cutting my skin 

My heart sank at the realization that i wasnt going to be able to free myself from these binds and the tears coursed freely down my face in hopelessness.

"What do you want with me" i mumble fearfully not really wanting to hear the answer and knowing it in my head already

"i am going to fuck you in every hole like you have never had it, you filthy slut."

Panic races through me and bile rises in my throat as i fully understand my predicament, I should never have left the flat tonight why was i so pigheaded.

what now i thought as i felt him fumbling and pulling at my jacket grunting and panting, through his trousers pressed against me i could feel his very obvious erection as he ground his pelvis against me.

With a guilty tremor i realized that this feeling of adrenaline running through me as he fought with my clothes was actually serving to  get me aroused in a very wrong and forbidden way.

John and I had always indulged in rough sex and he regularly bound my hands for fun. But surely this was wrong i shouldnt be getting aroused by this man a complete stranger.

By now he had my jacket pulled away from my body but it was stuck at my wrists further impeding my struggles,his hands now were all over me.His fingers gripped my thong and with a yank he ripped it from me. "Oh a nice wet pussy" he whispered in my ear then licked and bit my earlobe until i cried out as his fingers pushed and rubbed at my wet clitoris, causing a riot of sensation to rush through my body my juices pooling low and building heavily within me this was all so wrong.

Surely i wasn't getting aroused by this guy raping me in an alley, but all the signs were there. His hands pinching my nipples roughly making me writhe and moan arching my pelvis towards his hand wanting to feel him deeper in me, seeking a release of sorts from the want i was experiencing.

"I knew you would love this you filthy whore" he laughed as his hand left my breast cold i heard the sound of him opening his zipper and the sound of denim on skin as he dropped his trousers,and I knew this was it, there was no getting away from this now.

He lifted my skirt above my waist and parted my legs,i could feel the head of his cock at the opening of my pussy all warm and hard and god help me but i wanted it, I pushed back against him and felt myself parted by the long hard thickness as he pushed deep into me.I moaned and drove back against him harder loving the rawness of the sensation.He bit hard on my shoulder which only served to arouse me further, this was animalistic my fear had evaporated with my recognition of all my desires, the brutality of this action was as much of a turn-on as anything I had ever experienced up to this.

I had often spoken about my curiosity about rape play but wasn't sure how to go about it. Well it seems I no longer had to think about it as I was living it here and now 

my bared nipples were rubbing against the hard cold stone of the wall the friction and cold only making them harder and pushing me faster to the edge of orgasm. He held me in place with a tight grip in my hair painfully pulling it with each thrust.My moans and cries were getting louder and higher through the rag in my mouth."Thats it you filthy bitch, take it all and enjoy it you dirty whore" His thrusts became harder and faster and i could feel myself build getting closer and closer, oh fuck yes!!! as with several short deep thrusts i felt him burst inside me as my pussy clenched and sucked around him greedy for her own release. I was lying against the cold wall my arms sore from being tied behind my back, my sore nipples still hard and throbbing,struggling to breathe with the now wet cloth in my mouth. I can feel him, still pressed against me, catching his breath, holding me,but not as roughly now. He reaches for my throat and removes the hood that has been covering my head,and takes the cloth from my mouth. I blink in disbelief as he fixes my blouse and coat back around my body and bends to release my hands. He rubs my arms gently to bring back the blood and sensation. I am totally gob-smacked, I genuinely cannot believe what has just happened here in this dark alley in the middle of the night.

"Haven't you anything to say ?" he says looking at me questioningly

I just look at him for another few moments and then I launch myself at him full force. How had i not known or maybe a part of me had

"You absolute bastard" I roar at him hitting him with both hands in the chest and he just laughs at me.

"Well that will teach you to run out of the flat in the middle of the night again" John says as he wraps his two arms around me and we both head back to the flat 

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

wow baby hot rape play lovethe twist

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic