FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Our Eyes met across a Train

Our Eyes met across a Train

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *loriouscurves OP   Woman 14 weeks ago

West Lothian

Hope you enjoy

I know you’re far too young for me but the warmth from between my legs disagrees

You look back and I get up and make my way to the bathroom I feel you behind me you come in and too and shut the door

We kiss soft kisses at first then probing hot kisses I feel your hand between my legs ripping my tights so your fingers can feel how wet I am you finger me gently at first then harder until my first orgasm rips through me

I drop to my knees opening your belt you gladly get out your cock and put it in my open mouth. I never break eye contact as I lick and suck your cock concentrating upon the head then I gently lick your balls lightly sucking them

You bring me to my feet rip open my blouse and pull down my bra and start licking my pierced nipples still hard from cuming. My moans increase with every lick you suddenly release them turn me round open my legs pull down my knickers and I gasp as I feel your length straight in me

You want to go slow but I’m so tight you can’t resist fucking me hard my groans and moans making your cock even harder as you fuck me hard.

You keep at this for some time by which time my legs are like jelly as orgasm after orgasm rips through my body

You love my vice like grip as I cum on your big hard cock

Squirt is dripping off your balls and is a puddle on the floor you can hold on no longer and cum hard deep inside my pussy.

Spent you pull out pull up your trousers and turn give me a wink and then leave.

I’m left cum dripping out of me thoroughly satisfied with the biggest smile possible ……

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site) 14 weeks ago

Love this

By *lexm87Man 14 weeks ago

Various

Clearly not the Glasgow to Edinburgh train.

By *ormladMan 14 weeks ago

ayr / glasgow

By *spotpleasurerMan 14 weeks ago

Norwich

Love it, just like Erica Jong's 'zipless fuck'!

By *..NemoMan 14 weeks ago

Durham

By *atthew78Man 14 weeks ago

Winsford

Would love to react this with you

By *oppy12Man 14 weeks ago

Swindon

By *loriouscurves OP   Woman 14 weeks ago

West Lothian

Thank you for the messages I’ve had and on here

I’m not the only deviant then

By *ndiiiMan 14 weeks ago

Paisley Scotland

Mmm nice story, or is it fact. Horny no matter what xx

By *aughtyman45Man 14 weeks ago

lincoln

When I used to travel on trains a lot I always fantasised about doing this. It’s such a hot thought.

By *atandasmileMan 9 weeks ago

Edinburgh

Loved this fantasy of a hot, no compromise fuck.

By *ary1001xMan 9 weeks ago

Hillsborough

By *loriouscurves OP   Woman 9 weeks ago

West Lothian

"Loved this fantasy of a hot, no compromise fuck. "

Thank you

By *riental_brit_studMan 9 weeks ago

London

"Hope you enjoy

I know you’re far too young for me but the warmth from between my legs disagrees

You look back and I get up and make my way to the bathroom I feel you behind me you come in and too and shut the door

We kiss soft kisses at first then probing hot kisses I feel your hand between my legs ripping my tights so your fingers can feel how wet I am you finger me gently at first then harder until my first orgasm rips through me

I drop to my knees opening your belt you gladly get out your cock and put it in my open mouth. I never break eye contact as I lick and suck your cock concentrating upon the head then I gently lick your balls lightly sucking them

You bring me to my feet rip open my blouse and pull down my bra and start licking my pierced nipples still hard from cuming. My moans increase with every lick you suddenly release them turn me round open my legs pull down my knickers and I gasp as I feel your length straight in me

You want to go slow but I’m so tight you can’t resist fucking me hard my groans and moans making your cock even harder as you fuck me hard.

You keep at this for some time by which time my legs are like jelly as orgasm after orgasm rips through my body

You love my vice like grip as I cum on your big hard cock

Squirt is dripping off your balls and is a puddle on the floor you can hold on no longer and cum hard deep inside my pussy.

Spent you pull out pull up your trousers and turn give me a wink and then leave.

I’m left cum dripping out of me thoroughly satisfied with the biggest smile possible ……"

Love to be between your legs.

» Add a new message to this topic