FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Chippy for some titty

Chippy for some titty

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *itamin OP   Man 12 weeks ago

Felistowe

Being a carpenter, I have often fantasised about lonely housewives/spinsters seducing me while I work on their house. It has as yet to happen...

There I am, toiling away on my knees making good some skirting or a floor. When a barefoot goddess steps into my eye line, forcing my vision from her pretty toes, up her legs to her silky thin and short attire. Cleavage aplenty.

Handing me a brew whilst bending over, for my eyes to fall in line between the rolling hills of her pouring out breasts saying "Here you are sweetie, one lump or two...?"

Dropping my mallet, as well as my jaw. I stutter... "They're both fine" (long pause as our eyes connect and we both know what each other is thinking) "Um.. I mean, I'm sorry... t-two please, ma'am".

As her eyes soften, and my hands grasp the hot mug. She lets out the slightest of slight of gentlest moans, with her bottom lip getting a wee nip between her teeth.

Awe struck by the sight, and by the thought... It took longer to realise that my hands were being scolded by the tea. When I finally react and exclaim as such out loud, upon placing the mug on the floor and looking to my palms, suddenly her hands were under mine and her knees were all but touching my knees, as she knelt on the floor in front of me.

The pain had gone instantly, the heat from the mug and left my hands and found their way to my face, flush and pink as if it was my face that had got burnt.

"Oh you poor thing!" she said in a motherly way, soothing but with a hint of tease. Puckering up her lips she began to gently blow on my palms. Each deep breath coincided with her chest plumping up and out... her skimpy blouse leaving nothing but the peaks to my imagination.

"That feels so...". I spoke before I thought, and didn't know what word to use to describe it as. "Lovely?" She said.

"...Lovely, indeed" I replied, smiling to her as she returned back to me. Our eyes were locked for what felt like an eternity, but probably was more like three or five seconds.

Then it all happened so fast, I didn't have time to think or speak or breath. We both leaned in and our lips embraced.

*Well, maybe I'll continue this fantasy another day, hope it was a good read. Been a while since I've done something like this*

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *edi74Man 12 weeks ago

leicester

By *exymarvelMan 12 weeks ago

cardiff

By *oppy12Man 12 weeks ago

Swindon

Great start

By *kpiercedCouple 12 weeks ago