FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > First time out in public as a woman

First time out in public as a woman

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP    8 weeks ago

I have thought about writing this story for quite a while now, it’s about 95% true, just needed to change a couple of names etc to protect other people, and it happened a few years ago, so my memory might be slightly different, bear with me. I will start, and if there is enough interest, I will continue.

I have been crossdressing since I was quite young, I used to get excited watching my mother pulling on her nylons, and clipping them to her girdle, the sight of the stocking tops was overwhelming, and I would get a tingle in my cock, which was never that big.

That carried on until I was in a steady relationship with my wife, she wore stocking attached to a small black girdle, which let her pull them up further than suspenders, all because of the advent of the mini skirt, it was the late sixties, early seventies, and to every mans horror tights were the preference of the girls, the higher the mini the more they and the guys liked it.

After we were married, I always tied to get her to wear stockings, but she wasn’t keen, she said the buttons dug into the back of her leg, so it was only on rare occasions she would wear stocking, no holdups at that time. She worked in Playtex as a machinist, so sitting all day would be a problem, and flashing her stockings at the men in the factory was another problem.

Things changed for ever one morning, I was working nightshift in the shipyards, had come home really cold, it was wintertime. My wife asked how we kept warm during the night, I told her that one of the guys I worked with would wear his wife’s tights under his jeans to keep warm, I saw a glint in her eye. She left the bedroom but came back right away with a pair of see-though panties, she said, here wear these then, brilliant I am thinking, when she came home for lunch we had great sex, she loved me in the panties.

Pretty soon I had manipulated Cathy into buying me stuff from the monthly sales in the Playtex, bras and panties, suspenders etc, we would by skirts in the likes of Matalan and Primark. Pretty soon I had built up a decent set of clothes and lingerie. I used to hint about going out in the car, but she was wary of that, she said she would not mind me being with someone else, as long as it was not a woman, I never really pushed that idea with her, but I wish I had.

More ????

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *aughtystaffs60Couple 8 weeks ago

Staffordshire

Yes please carry on. I get the idea.

By *cott60Man 8 weeks ago

Perth

Cathy and I continued for many years, she loved me dressed, but didn’t share my love of bondage. I did get her involved a few times, I bought great bondage gear from a place down south, I’m sure it was calling Transformation, leather cuffs, ankle to wrist cuffs, a bit leather strap on, you would sometimes be alright with tying her ankles, but hated having her hands tied. I think the best time was when I had been away for a few weeks, I was on the phone the night before coming home, told her to shave her pussy, and I would tie her up. I tied her hands behind her back, then applied a hand made cunt rope, with a big know fitting into her pussy, she quite liked that.

Anyway, moving on through the years, we had family & Friends in the Luton area, north of London, we used to visit Cathy’s sister and husband there quite a lot. I always noticed the Rainbow Flags outside a few pubs in the town. I went in a few times, but just in male mode, nothing ever happened, not much to see either. Cathy’s sister and her husband were going abroad for a couple of weeks, and I was going down there for a visit to see some friends, and was invited to stay at there house, which was near to town. I decided to take an extra bag with me on the trip, packed with Steph’s clothes.

I used to love black fully fashioned seamed nylons, with a girdle or corselette, I’m more of a coffee-coloured seamed nylons now, and multi strap suspenders, so I made sure I had everything I needed to have a fun time, and plenty of choice. I drove down south looking forward to having the house to myself, I was tempted to drive down dressed, but bottled out of it in case of an accident, or getting stopped by the cops, but I did wear stockings and suspenders under trackie bottoms, which I dropped to my ankles, so I could give the many truckers and eyeful on the M6 and M1.

It was October and dark at night, so that suited me fine, one of the pubs I intended to visit was at the side of the dual carriageway, with an underpass running under the road away from the town centre. I got myself ready about 7.30pm after a long shower and a shave on my lower area. I had decided on red bra and panties, with nice breast forms, coffee-coloured seamed nylons, with 4-inch-high heels in red, I attached the stockings to a black wide six strap suspender belt, a black above the knee skirt, with a sheer blouse on top. I had a short bob dark wig. I’m not great with makeup but had some red lippy.

I had decided I would park in the street opposite the pub, and to walk through the underpass, as it was dark, I didn’t expect many people around. On top I wore a black leather blazer type jacket. I drove down into the town, the house where I was staying had a lot of new tenants, so nobody knew me, and probably didn’t give me thought. I drove down to the street opposite the pub, got out of my car, nobody near, I straightened my skirt and started to walk towards the underpass, I went down the stairs in my best female walk in my heels, as I turned the corner there was about six youngsters hanging around, I nearly turned back, but carried on, I noticed right away they were ogling my nylon clad legs, and a couple of wolf whistles were heard, I kept my head down as I walked past, then I heard a couple of voices saying “Fucking hell, is that stockings” I mouthed out, “It sure is boys” and carried on the stairs. Right at the top of the stairs was the door to the bar, I opened it up and walked in, there were a few people in, I didn’t want to stare, so just made my way to the bar. The bar stools were quite high, but there were no empty tables, so a stool it had to be. I hoisted myself up as elegantly as I could, but there nothing I could do, my skirt rode up a bit, but stopped just above my stocking tops.

More?

By *oxy4youTV/TS 8 weeks ago

Henfield

By *lljambarMan 8 weeks ago

Manchester

more

By *icki222TV/TS 8 weeks ago

Lincoln

Mm...more please

By *inkyguyCalshotMan 8 weeks ago

Calshot

Mmmmm can’t wait for the next episode

By *athytvsubTV/TS 8 weeks ago

Bulwell, Nottingham

Oh yes, we need more xx

By *atalie54TV/TS 8 weeks ago

Bexhill-on-Sea

Keep going

By *ndrea54TV/TS 8 weeks ago

cambridge

By *hastity_roseTV/TS 8 weeks ago

Nowhere

By *oneysmithcdTV/TS 8 weeks ago

Glenrothes

Yes more please

Another chapter this afternoon.

By *eglover62TV/TS 8 weeks ago

Ayr

"Another chapter this afternoon."

Looking forward to that x

The pub was quite busy, a mixture of people as far as I could make out, men, women, and a few I wasn’t sure about. The barmaid looked great, and was very polite, she asked what she could do for me, I was tempted to tell the truth, but settled on a white wine, to get my nerves in order, it seemed to work. Quite a few people were playing the juke box, and some were up dancing.

Every time I looked around I thought everyone was watching me, I crossed my legs a couple of times, which seemed to get the attention of a table of four guys, I made sure the skirt was covering my stocking tops, but I also knew they could see my stocking top below the leg I had over, every time I looked at them, they seemed to be looking at me, I suppose I enjoyed the attention, I certainly don’t look glamorous, but I’ve been told I have nice legs, so I’ll take that.

There was a couple at a table next to me, the guy came to the bar for a drink, he said hi, how are you, I just said fine thanks, not seen you in here before he said, I said it was my first time, your not from around here, I said, no I’m from Scotland, no friends he asked, they are away on holiday I said. He then asked if I’d like to join him and his wife at their table, why not, that would be nice. As I slid off the high stool, the four guys opposite got an eyeful, my skirt rode right up, showing not only my stocking tops, but my suspender straps and the bottom of my red panties, when I turned to face the table, the guys wife had a huge grin on her face.

The guy ushered me in to sit next to his wife, he introduced himself as Mark, and his wife as Lynn, he then sat next to me, so I’m in the middle. There was some small talk about the bar and what it was usually like. Mark said he was bi, that’s why he went there, Lynn he said was curious, and wanted to get involved, but wasn’t entirely sure about the whole bi thing, Mark said it was him that kept pushing her to try it out, he said they’d been to the pub a few times, but this was the first time Lynn was actually keen on going.

Mark tells me he’s always wanted to try a TV/Crossdresser, he said that Lynn was fine with that, she nodded in agreement. I asked her what she was looking for, she said she was leaning towards another woman, but that Mark had said to her that a Gurl might be the answer, for both of them. Over the next hour or so we had a great conversation, it was as if I’d known them for years, they were telling me intimate things about their relationship. Them Mark made a move, I felt his hand brush my leg, I never said anything, then I felt his hand on my knee, again I never said anything, but looked at Lynn to see her reaction, she just smiled.

So slowly Mark’s hand is creeping up my nylon sockinged leg, until he get’s to the hem of my skirt, and halted, I kind of gave him a look of disappointment, he smiled and moved his hand up under my skirt onto my stocking top, it felt great, and so horny. I was conscious of his wife being there, and I didn’t want to upset her, so I kept looking at her, smiling and talking to her. Then from the other side, her hand was on my other leg, but she slid right up to my stocking top, both of them pulled my legs slightly apart, I was so horny right then, my cock was twitching. Lynn grabs my hand and puts it on her knee, which really pleased me, I did as they did and slid my hand up her leg, and great, she was also wearing stockings, but to my amazement, not only stocking, but she had a cock under her skirt, not a real one obviously, but a kind of jelly strap on, Fuck!!!! I nearly came right then.

By *harlotte39cdTV/TS 8 weeks ago

rochester

Oh wow this is wonderful, more please x

By *ussetlickerMan 8 weeks ago

Nuneaton

Fantastic story. Cannot wait to read more.

By *elly61TV/TS 8 weeks ago

Burnham on Sea

More please

By *cott60Man 8 weeks ago

Perth

Wow

By *erri AnneTV/TS 8 weeks ago

Shannon and Costa Blanca

Love the story well written

By *hastity_roseTV/TS 8 weeks ago

Nowhere

By *oxy4youTV/TS 8 weeks ago

Henfield

Great story

By *lare_thomas38TV/TS 8 weeks ago

my town

Fabulous story so far xx

By *inkyguyCalshotMan 8 weeks ago

Calshot

This is getting better….

Sorry for the delay, more tomorrow.

Steph xx

By *ameisnawtyMan 8 weeks ago

funtown

Wow

By *ndrea54TV/TS 7 weeks ago

cambridge

So good op

By (user no longer on site) OP    7 weeks ago

So, things were moving along nicely, it was good company, and both Mark and Lynn were very friendly, we had a couple of more drinks, and things were kind of flirty, without being overly sexual. There was a good crowd in the bar, not crowded by any means, more comfortable I would say. The music on the juke box was to my liking, a lot of seventies stuff, good dance music. Mark suggested we get up for a dance, I thought why not. I had been getting tingles in my cock, which made me glad I’d put my cage on, I also had a butt plug in place, so hopefully no accidents with either.

There were a couple of girls up on the floor, so lots of room. Mark and I were dancing away for a couple of songs, he then coaxed Lynn to join us, she had been around a couple of tables talking to people I assumed she knew. So, she joined us on the floor, we were just interacting with each other, not one on one so to speak. We were joined on the dance floor by the four guys who were ogling me earlier on, and who I noticed Lynn had spoken to a few minutes ago.

So now everyone was dancing around each other, singing along with the lyrics of the songs, and just basically enjoying ourselves. The four guys were all around us, no matter which way I turned one was facing me, and at least one was behind me, no worries, that’s how dance floors work. Another song had just started when one of the guys twanged my bra strap in the small of my back, I turned and gave him the eyes, saying “he what you playing at?” after that the four guys seemed to be always really close to me, brushing against my breasts, and hands touching my legs where the outline of my suspender straps were obviously showing, it was like hyenas surrounding their prey, and a wee bit annoying. I was not used to this attention in Scotland, having said that, I had never been out in public dressed like this in Scotland.

By *lare_thomas38TV/TS 7 weeks ago

my town

By *dawkesMan 7 weeks ago

Gosport

Best story more would be fun

By *cott60Man 7 weeks ago

Perth

Loving it

Although I usually like attention when I can get it, all the uninvited touching was beginning to get to me, Mark and Lynn noticed that and said, let’s sit this dance out, so we sat down and had a drink. Mark explained that they knew who I was, because I had posted on Fabswingers that I would be down in the area, and posted a few pictures of myself, which they recognised me by, they had also read my profile about liking being tied up. I said, well I can’t deny that they said why would you? Following on from that, Lynn said, pretty much everyone in here tonight knows each other, and meet in here quite regularly, so the four guys on the dance floor had read my profile too, and just assumed I was putting myself on show to get attention. They convinced me that everything was cool, and there was no need to be concerned.

There was a change of tempo on the juke box now, there was a slow dance song on “Lady in Red” Mark asked me to dance with him, I said no, dance with Lynn, but said she was going to the loo, so carry on. We were dancing quite close, his hands drifted down to my ass, and I could feel his stiff cock against my cage, which was making my own cock stir, his hand was also going up inside my sheer blouse, groping me breast forms, I have to say, I was loving all the attention I was getting. As the dance finished Lynn appeared back from the loo, so I said to Mark take your wife for a dance, and I’ll sit it out, which he did. I had just sat down when one of the four guys asked me to dance, I was very hesitant, but he was insistent, so I agreed. On the dance floor he was worse than Mark, he had a huge erection, and was pushing it hard against my groin area, also pulling me really close, so he could feel my tits against his chest.

For the next 20/30 minutes it was all slow dance songs, I danced with all four guys, and with Mark and Lynn, every dance was the same, my ass and tits getting felt up. I could feel the hem of my skirt getting raised up at the back, and I was sure everyone who wanted could see my stocking tops, the seams created enough excitement, this was even more intense. I was also getting tipsy now, which was strange, because I never drank much, and can usually hold my drink very well. The tipsier I got, the more the groping on the dance floor, until I said, not more dancing, I was scared I’d actually fall over. When we sat back down at the table, the four guys joined us as well, they were friendly with mark and Lynn, so obviously knew them quite well.

By *ancSissySlutTV/TS 7 weeks ago

Manchester

More please x

By *harlotte39cdTV/TS 7 weeks ago

rochester

[Removed by poster at 25/03/24 21:15:01]

rochester

By *harlotteBrooke9TV/TS 7 weeks ago

Warwickshire

Perth

So, we all had sat down just having a general chit chat, I wasn’t saying too much as I didn’t really know anyone, although I felt comfortable in the company of Mark and Lynn. I didn’t even know the names of the four other guys, but the one who appeared to be the leader introduced himself as Gary, he was about 40ish, the other three looked younger than that, maybe early thirties.

The conversation turned to our sexual preferences, Mark was bisexual, Lynn was straight, but had an urge to try another woman, and now added a crossdresser to that, Gary was into anything, his three friends were likewise. Gary asked what my preferences were, although I already know that he said, I asked how he knew, since he didn’t know me. Easy he said, modern technology and the internet, he then brought up my Fabswingers profile on his phone.

He we go he said, you like being dressed like a fucking slut whore, you like being tied up, you like being spitroasted, you like being gangbanged, is that correct? I was stunned, and a bit speechless, all this being put out there to six people I had never met before. Well Steph, you can’t deny that’s your profile, no I said, but it’s not as simple as that, why is that he said, I don’t know any of you, that could be dangerous, you can trust us he said, we are well know in here, so you are safe with us.

Ok Gary said, let’s go around the table and ask each one who they would like to fuck, all agreed. Let’s start with Mark if you could only fuck one person tonight who would it be? right away he said Steph, you next Lynn, can I say Steph, but I want Mark there as well. Gary then says, I’m 100% saying Steph, his three minions followed with the same answer. So, it came to me, what about you Steph, who do you want to fuck, or better still, who do you want to fuck you? I said, I’m not really sure, you have to say someone Gary says, all right, I would be the same as Lynn, her, and Mark.

So, Gary says, that takes care of your spitroasting ambition, me and the boys can take care of your gangbang ambition for you as well, we can restrain you very nicely, what do you say to that? I sat for a minute thinking, then said, I would be comfortable with Mark and Lynn tonight, and if everything went well, I would consider all you guys on another occasion, but not tonight, and very importantly, I’m guessing you are not suggesting it takes place right here in the pub. Mark said no, but there is a room upstairs that we get use of for meeting up, and we keep some of our personal stuff up there.

Perth

Mark said, we have a place we can use. I have a wealthy friend who has a nice big house on the way out of town ,, he has a place in Spain also, so he spends the winter months out there.

I said your not suggesting a gangbang with all of you, I was he said, but if you don’t want that, then just Lynn and us two, ok I’m cool with that, so long as everything is safe, I’m happy with that.

Gary said, we can head there now if you’re ready, Lynn said she needed to use the bathroom first, why don’t you come with me Steph? I said sure, let’s go then, won’t be long said Lynn.

By *hastity_roseTV/TS 7 weeks ago

Nowhere

By *amantha ABCTV/TS 7 weeks ago

Wolverhampton

Loving it please carry on x

Perth

By *eterpervisMan 7 weeks ago

somewhere nice

This is getting better and better..

rochester

Oh wow i love this

More later,

Perth

Cant wait

By *elcdtvTV/TS 7 weeks ago

Fareham

Loving this x

By *eathersarahTV/TS 7 weeks ago

warrington

Keep going x

By *athytvsubTV/TS 7 weeks ago

Bulwell, Nottingham

Loving this, I'm straining against my cage xx

So Lynn leads the way to the bathroom leaving the guys in the bar, I think we were about the only people left at that stage. The bathroom was quite nice, it had three cubicles, a nice dresser with a couple of sinks, and a couple of chairs as well, the decor was nice, bright, and fresh.

Instead of going into a cubicle, Lynn sat down on one of the chairs, she crossed her leg’s very slowly which exposed her stockings and suspenders, it also exposed her strap-on, which looked very appealing.

What do you think of my big cock she said? Very nice indeed I replied, come and have a feel she says, so I made my way over and she held it upright for me to feel. Give it a wank she said, so I started rubbing my hands up and down the shaft, it was a wonderful feeling.

Lynn was getting aroused by the attention I was paying to her cock, would you like to suck it she says, I smiled and said for sure, well be my guest. So I got on my knees and bent my head down and licked the head of the strap-on, it wasn’t the biggest, about 6 or 7 inches, and not particularly thick, just about right for what I needed.

Perth

By *idlothian manMan 7 weeks ago

midlothian

By *harlotte39cdTV/TS 6 weeks ago

rochester

By *nly1meMan 6 weeks ago

here there n everywhere