FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > The Interview.

The Interview.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I've played this one out before and it was great fun, I've been asked about it again so it's arranged .

The lady turns up for an Interview at the office, she's dresses as a Business woman type and I'm in a suit (last time her Hubby was there taking pictures and watching), We start the Interview for the position of PA and go through all of the standard questions

and her CV.

I then inform her that she does not have the relevant qualifications or experience and don't think that the company would have a position for her, she responds by saying " I have other skills that you could appreciate" and I respond by asking what she has in mind.

She stands up and leans over the desk flaunting her cleavlage and says is there a test I can do to prove myself ?

I pass her a note pad and pen and ask her sit next to me and take down some notes, as she sits down her skirt rides up a little showing her stocking and she catches me looking, I start dictating some notes with sexy inuendo's and she can't keep up, I put my hand on her leg to assure her and tell her to get comfortable and take her time, she turns towards me and her breasts brush my arm and she apologises and asks did I mind that happening to which I replied no not at all, she reaches a hand over to my leg and looks into my eyes and I lean forward and slowly kiss her lips and carress her neck with my hands, I take hold of her waist and stand her up, continuing to kiss her lips, neck and working slowly to her breasts as I undo her blouse and lift her breasts over her bra and kiss and lick her breasts and nipples whilst carressing them with my hands.

I lift her skirt up and take her knickers off and push her onto the desk, with her legs over my shoulders I lick and kiss around her groin flicking my tongue teasingly across her lips and swollen cliterous until she grabs my head and forces me into her clitorous which I suck and lick until she orgasms, I undo my pants and slowly push my hard cock into her and push my full swollen length in and out as I kiss and suck on her nipples.

She pushes me away and turns around and tells me to fuck her hard so I push my cock back into her from behind and rampantly give her all of my cock until she comes again, I then sit back on my chair and she mounts me and grinds away on me kissing me and nibbling my lips, I can't hold on any more and I'm about to come she drops to her knee's and finishs me with her mouth, she stands up and we start kissing again and I turn her around so she's kneeling on my chair and enter her again I have reached around and I am playing with her clit with my fingers as I thrust in and out and I'm kissing and licking her back, she comes again and turs around and sits down she is absolutely worn out and we are both drenched in sweat and looking overheated.

We correct our clothing and sit down and have a drink, her hubby had pleasured himself but we had not noticed.

A great afternoon was had by the 3 of us and I will post up about the next encounter if your interested.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Great story...looking forward to the next instalment.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

The next one is the role reversed, the Lady will be interviewing me for the job, I can't wait

» Add a new message to this topic