FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Teachers assistant

Teachers assistant

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *he_turtle_moves OP   Man 6 weeks ago

basingstoke

I had been assigned to a new classroom, the teacher there had been dealing with the hardest class in the school and It had been determined that an extra pair of hands would not go amis. I was nervous my first time entering the school but as I approached her door I took a deep breath and pushed it open.

Stepping through the door I made to introduce myself, "hi I'm..." I managed to get out before my eyes fell on her, strict black heels lifted her from the floor, as my eyes travelled up her calves to the knee length skirt she had on. The curves of her hips and ass still clearly visible through the fabric. A large wooly jumper helped with the seasonal chill but her hair cascaded over the neck line drawing my eyes back down. I stumbled over my words as she looked up, captivated instantly by her eyes and the smile that radiated across her face as she saw me.

I stumbled over my next word and she politely gave me a second to try and get my name out before saying "it's Rory isn't it." "Oh yes, a pleasure to meet you" I managed as I shook the for from my brain. "And you're miss..." "oh just miss will be fine" she retorted with a grin and a twinkle in her eye. "Of course, miss".

"Please take a seat and tell me about yourself" I looked around but aside from her desk the only chairs were made for primary schoolers, half sized chairs and small tables everywhere. She could sense my hesitation and looked at me before saying in a firmer tone "sit". My legs folded instantly, bending my 6ft 3 frame into a miniature chair, my knees wedging themselves under a table.

That smile returned to her face and had I caught a slight bite of her lip or was I imagining things. "It's so warm in here" she said turning to face the white board behind her desk "I don't know why the school either have heating on or heating off but a little flexibility would be so welcome" she lifted the hem of her jumper, pulling it up and over her head. I watched transfixed by her ass then her back as her hair fell back down it in a waterfall over her shoulders. I realised it wasn't a skirt she had been wearing but a black dress, figure hugging in all the best ways but strict and professional. She reached up and began to pile her hair up ontop of her head, fixing it neatly with a clip that held it back and away from her face as she looked back over her shoulder at me. I was transfixed unable to move, unable to take my eyes away. I was caught in this woman's siren song and I would have done anything for her in that moment.

"So" she said abruptly turning and placing her elbows on her desk, learning forwards and putting her weight through them "what experience do you have working with teachers" my brain reeled, in that position she was bent forward over the desk, her heeled legs lifted slightly higher than the desk causing her back to arch, her dress tightly following every inch of that tantalising curve. Her hair up exposed a graceful neck that led to a plunging neckline on the dress that left nothing to my imagination as she wiggled her elbows slightly closer together. I realised I was staring and so did she, her face set in a firm stare right back at me that I didn't catch until it was too late. I knew that I had been caught and that this was not going to be a good look for my first day.

"Ok" she said slowly, her words causing a shiver of trepidation down my spine "what experience do you have working for teachers" I flushed and explained that I had none, this was my first placement and I really wanted to be any help that I could be. She stood upright walking around her desk and towards mine. This chair meant I was barely a foot off the ground as she approached, looking down at me and placing one finger on the table infront of me. "Any help you can be?" I mumbled a response "yes".

"I'm sorry in my class we answer... yes miss" and with that I was sealed. My brain tripping into another gear, one that I never thought I would experience at work and one from which I knew I was not coming back.

"And you're willing to do anything useful for me". I looked down at the desk, my fingers nervously picking at the edges, a habit I hadn't had since my own school days. "Yes miss". Her finger left my desk and touched the bottom of my chin. A slight but firm pressure lifted and pulled my chin upwards until I met her eyed "say it again". I could feel my heart pounding in my ears. Was this really happening. I summoned every ounce of will power I had to keep my voice straight as I looked into those eyes and said in as firm a tone as I could manage "yes miss"

"Excellent!" She exclaimed straightening up and stepping back away from me her demeanour instantly changing. My head reeled, surely I must have imagined that. "I'll show you exactly what I need from you" She said brightly "come on up up up". I extricated myself from the legs of the table and rose from the chair, my frame far larger than hers I looked down and she grinned again, a wide ear to ear grin that had I been thinking more clearly may have concerned me. She took walked across the room to the door and flicked the latch locking us before bounding back towards me. My eyes still mesmerised by that dress, those heels and the effortless way she wore them. Standing infront of me she looked up, she was stood close, I could smell her perfume and she was looking up at me with soulful doe eyes. We stood there for what felt like eternity but couldn't have been more than a second before she grabbed my tie and spun on her heel.

She marched back towards her desk, the sudden jerk at my neck bending me forward at the waist as I had no choice but to follow her. Spinning again she collapsed down into her chair, the high back creaking as she reclined and I noticed her legs spread wide in a powerful pose, Bracing herself back into the chair. Her hand had not released my tie as she wound it once around her own hand clenching it into a fist. "Kneel" she said in one firm command and i didn't even have to think. My legs acted on autopilot as that word echoed around my body. Folding under me and brining me to my knees infront of her "oh well done" she said with a smiling playing on her lips. "You see Rory, I have been dealing with this class for months now, I know how to get my paperwork done, I can handle my marking and my lessons are all planned. It's not easy though, infact it's a world of stress. And what I really need from an assistant is a way to reduce that stress. Will you reduce that stress for me Rory"

I nodded my head, swallowing as I tried to process what I was hearing, my mind reeling at what I was going to be asked to do for her, surely this couldn't be real. I felt a jerk at my neck "this is a one time offer, if you say no then none of this ever happened. You do your regular job and we never speak of it again, or you can say what?" I looked up meeting her eyes once again and there was nothing that would escape my lips but those two words "yes miss". She smiled, her head leaning back onto the chair "good boy" she sighed and with a tug pulled on my tie, my head being pulled forwards, between her thighs until it collided with the fabric of her dress. The pressure remained as I heard "I think you know what to do" but by now I was running on auto pilot. My hands found her calves, running my fingers upwards to her knees. My fingertips brushing over her skin and the taught muscles beneath. As they reached the knee they caught the hem of her dress and pushed it upwards, higher and higher up her thighs as she lifted her hips slightly to allow me to move it. I tilted my head to kiss at the soft skin of her inner thigh and was rewarded by another tug on the tie. Firm and commanding and pulling my head forward. My lips instead collided with fabric, a green lace tracing the contours of her thighs running up the crease of her hips. I kissed each side where skin met fabric with gusto before placing my lips firmly between her thighs, my hot breath permeating the fabric as the pressure of my mouth illicited a deep sign from above. I began to kiss there firmly and with an open mouth. The smell of her was intoxicating me and a faint wetness was present even through the fabric, the taste of which was driving me wild. I felt a cessation of the pressure at my neck and assumed I must be doing a good job. But that same hand now found my hair.

Gripping me and pulling my head back, her other hand pulled the lace to one side, exposing her to me fully. I swallowed again unable to believe what was happening. She leaned forward to look at me on my knees and said "why don't you just tuck yourself under my desk there" I saw just to my right exactly where she needed me and I awkwardly shuffled my way round. One again bending myself under a desk this time my whole body. She turned her chair to face me, her hand not leaving the tight grip on my hair, controlling me totally. She rolled the chair forwards until I was faced once again with her bare wetness and I was overcome. My head pushed forwards and there was no resistance from her. My tongue going to work to taste and savour every drop that she would give me. Big lazy circles over her began to tighten getting smaller and more directed as I found the magic spot that made he pull me tighter to her. I was In heaven and by the way I was being pulled around I hoped that she was too. Bent under her desk as she ground herself against my face biting down on a finger to avoid making too much noise as she moaned and sighed against my tongue.

And that is how I spent my first day at my new school as a teachers stress relief.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

basingstoke

The bell rang and the students all ran for the door, paying no heed to warnings to slow down or to wait. I can hear the edge of frustration in your voice as you lean against the desk watching the last of the class dissappear. I stepped up, following the children out and closing the door behind them, flicking the latch down and sealing us in. You're eyes flick over to where I'm stood and even through the stress I can see the sparkle in the corner that means you know what you want. It's been over a week now and I'm starting to grasp my role, the pressures of the day mean you don't want to have to think, you don't want to have to tell me what to do and the training is already paying off.

I walk towards you, purposeful steps closing the distance to your desk in no time and stand before you, looking down on you despite your heels as I reach my hand up, a forefinger under your chin tilts your head back so you meet my eyes. I lean forwards pressing my lips to yours and feeling your body relax into me in that first instance. Kissing my way along your jaw, I push your hair back off your shoulder and I begin to kiss your neck, from your ear down to your collar and back up again. I whisper in your ear "can I please you miss?" Before straightening up again to look for your answer.

You start to talk and instantly I kiss you again, harder than before, taking your bottom lip between my teeth and tugging back ever so slightly. I pull away and look back at you saying "I don't need words, either nod or shake your head". Your eyes widened ever so slightly, not having seen this side of me before and you nodded your head. "That's all I needed miss" my lips once again found yours and I wrapped an arm around your lower back pulling you close to me and holding you there.

I slowly turned my body, guiding you until you're leaning against your desk. Using one arm around your back I lift you just enough to sit you fully on the desk, my lips again seeking out your neck and my hands running up and down your thighs over your pencil skirt. I run then up your hips and higher, around the curves of your chest to your shoulders pushing backwards and slipping the blazer away, helping to pull it down your arms I take it from you, straightening up I fold it neatly placing it on the chair next to me.

"Tie your hair up" I say firmly as I loosen my tie. I only get a nod in response and I smile as I start to unbutton my shirt. By the time the last button comes free your hair is up, clipped back and showing off the beautiful features of your face. I smile as your hands reach out to caress my chest, stroking over my skin and start to reach down. I grab you by the wrists and hold your hands still, you resist a little but I can tell your hearts not in it. But you look up at me, eyes wide and hopefull and start to say "but I wanted to.."

"Do you want me to please you" I interrupted

"Yes" you stammered "but I.. "

"But nothing, and I told you, I don't need you to talk" I took my loose tie in my hands and slipped the knot completely off. Folding it over on itself again and again I made a small silk parcel. I reached one hand forward to your chin and brushed my thumb over your lips "open" I commanded and when you did I pushed my tie slowly into your mouth. "Now.. do you want me to please you?" a small nod of the head, your eyes conveying the shock "we can do better than that, do you want me to take the stress away?" Another nod, this time more emphatic. "Are you going to talk?" A shake of the head, I could see the smile despite the gag filling your mouth, it radiated through your face. "Well then, let's do that shall we"

I snaked an arm around you as I pulled you from the desk, standing before me again I took a step back. "Turn for me" you slowly began to turn unsure of what I wanted "place your hands on the desk" you did so, looking back over your shoulder to find where I was stood. I was admiring the view, your black heels pushing everything up, the black tights hiding it all from me, the pencil skirt doing nothing to conceal the curve of your ass as you leant forward against the desk. The blue of your bra just visible through your white blouse. "I like it, but I think we can do better" I said as I walked around the desk. Facing you across the laminate top I leant forward and kissed you on the forehead "you're being a very good girl" I said as I took your wrists, tugging them towards me.

You fell forwards slightly without the support of your hands, catching yourself with your waist against the table before you fell completely. I stretched your arms out, guiding you by the firm grip on your wrists till I reach the edge of the table and stop "hold this" I say as your fingers wrap around the edge and you're not going to let go until I say you can. Another nod of the head and I can't help but smile

By *rgasm4u69Man 6 weeks ago

Warrington

By *lderWiserNowMan 6 weeks ago

Kettering

basingstoke

I walk back around the desk, trailing a finger along the table top behind me. You can't take your eyes off me, your head tilting so that you can follow my movements. As I stand behind you, this time admiring the full arch of your back as you're bent full forwards over the table. I put my hands on your hips and press myself forwards, pushing my hips against your ass so you can feel my excitement. I slide myself down to my knees behind you. My fingers wrap around your ankles pushing outwards and spreading your legs for me, as far as your skirt allows me to. "Well this won't do at all"

I stand again grasping the hem of your skirt and tugging it upwards. You take a hand away, reaching for the zip at your waist. I see the movement and grab your wrist. My body pressed ontop of yours as I slam your hand back down on the edge of the desk. I lean my head down and growl "do that again and see what happens". Your eyes widen "do you understand?" I whisper and get a nod in return.

"Excellent" I say brightening up and taking my weight off your body. I return to your skirt, both hands firmly sliding it up over your hips and bunching it up "much better"

I tuck my foot inside yours and push outwards, this time sliding your legs wide apart, your heels slipping on the floor as you find your balance. "Now how should we deal with these" I say as I run my finger in lazy circles over your tights. Tracing it up and down the backs of your thighs. My hands coming together in the center, bunching the fabric into my fingers as I form fists. Pulling sharply aside the thin fabric gave instantly tearing away in a long rip down the middle. I pull the fabric to each side exposing a matching blue thong and the bare skin of your inner thighs and ass.

I kneel again behind you running my palms up the back of your thighs. My thumbs reaching round as I reach the tear in your tights, coming together and pressing against the lace of your thong. You push your hips back against them trying to get more of me. I lean my head forward and press my lips against the torn fabric of your tights, kissing my way along the edge. I work up and down both sides my hands holding your ass in place as my lips grow closer and closer grazing along the fabric of your thong. I plant a kiss right in the center, my hot breath permeating the fabric. I slide my hand up and hook my fingers under the fabric, running them down and pulling them to the side, exposing you to me completely. I take a second to appreciate how good you look, a moment of anticipation that leaves your heart in your throat before I press my face forward, my tongue snaking out and parting your lips. Savouring the taste of you before starting with gusto. Burying myself into you my tongue lapping and swirling over you, teasing you and tormenting you. Running in circles over your clit till your knuckles whiten against the edge of the table. Youre pushing your hips back against me wanting more and more. Your breathing becoming laboured and your muscles begining to tighten.

When I slow down again, the circles of my tongue getting wider and slower, becoming long lapping licks. You pant and moan against the tie still in your mouth, unable to full express your frustration at having your orgasm snatched from you at the last moment. I stand up behind you placing a hand on the small of your back and holding you there before you do something that will get you into trouble. My other hand finds my belt, unbuckling it and sliding it out from around my waist. Folding it in half I trapse the leather across your ass, giving it the smallest flick so that you can feel what may be on offer. I place the belt down on the desk next to your head. And my hand returns to my trousers, undoing the button and sliding down the zip. Your heightened state you can hear everything as I slip my trousers from around my waist letting them slide down my legs.

I trace my fingers over the bulge in my pants before tucking them into the waist band and pulling my pants off as well. I stand behind you completely naked, you look over your shoulder to see me taking my already hard cock in my hand and slowly stroking myself at the view of you bent over the desk, you skirt pulled up and your tights ripped to expose you to me. The tip of my cock already slick as I rub my thumb across it. I walk around infront of you and take the tie from your mouth, pressing my thumb against your lips and letting you taste my excitement. Before you can say anything I press the tie back into your mouth, my hand stroking the side of your head and brushing away an errant lock of hair. I trail a hand down your back as I walk back around behind you. My fingers trailing down between your thighs and rubbing between your lips. Using the wetness on my fingers I rub the tip of my cock, helping to prepare myself.

I rub myself between your lips, enjoying one last moment of anticipation before you steal it from me, pushing your hips back and feeling the tip of me slide into you. The hot wetness enveloping me as with every push of your hips a little more of me spreads you open. I feel you clenching down around me holding me in you until my hips press against your ass. Every inch of me buried inside you. I grip your hips, pushing your forward again against the edge of the desk, my cock sliding out of you. I position myself again, teasing you with just the tip, this time you're unable to wiggle against me as I press forward just a tiny fraction. I can hear you moaning around the gag before I press myself hard into you, sliding effortlessly in and out, each thrust accompanied by a stifled groan from you on the desk. I begin to find a rhythm, slow but firm, my hips slapping against yours each time I bottom out in you. The pace begins to quicken, barely noticeable but every thrust a little faster until I am hammering into you. My fingers digging into your hips, pulling you back onto me with every thrust. Watching your ass bounce against my hips, your hair slowly working loose from the clip as your head bounces around.

I feel you clenching down around my cock, squeezing me as your body begins to respond again, your leg starts shaking as the climax builds, I wrap a hand into your hair, shifting the clip out and letting it fall free. I wrap it around my fist, pulling back and arching your back even further. The tie falls from your mouth as it falls open and I can hear every moan as I slide into you. I lean forwards, and say firmly "cum for me, I want to feel you cum for me miss" Finally a thrust tips you over the edge as the waves of pleasure coming crashing over you. Your fingers gripping the table as your head falls forward your body slumping down. I slow myself down holding myself deep inside you as the pleasure ripples through you.

I run my hands down your back from your hair, running my fingers back and forth over your blouse. I slowly slide myself out of you and tuck your thong back into place. Kissing you on the exposed skin of your ass before tugging your skirt back down as you lay sprawled across the desk. I help guide you back into your chair before kneeling between your legs and kissing you again. Softly this time as my hand strokes your hair. I stand up and dress myself again, leaving my tie out this time incase the bite marks give me away. I unlock the door and step out to make you some lunch. It's important to keep you fueled before lessons start again in the afternoon.

By *aughtySexualArousalMan 6 weeks ago

SPALDING

This is brilliant

By *inglepringlebedsukMan 6 weeks ago

Sandy

By *ilbert4450Man 5 weeks ago

paisley

» Add a new message to this topic