FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Unbuttoned

Unbuttoned

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *undalk_Sabre OP   Man 2 weeks ago

Dundalk

"Can they be unbuttoned?"

"Yes......"

My fingers worked their way between her legs, stroking as they moved up over her pussy, and unclipped the button of her black trousers.

Pulling down at the zip, the tips of my fingers edged downwards, reaching the lips of her vagina.

"You're wet..."

The tip of my fingers moved in gentle strokes, feeling the wetness building.

She opened her legs further, reclining in the front seat of my car. I kissed her, tongues dancing as my finger went slightly deeper.

" Energy, you're turning me on" I said, feeling my cock press against the inside of my jeans. Energy's face and chest began to redden. I opened her trousers a little more and pulled them down 3 inches or so...then went down.

My tongue explored her. NG was so deliciously wet. She lay back and let me taste her.

The car was parked at the edge of a forest on a hill above the coastline. In the middle distance an estuary, fishing boats moving to port, sheep in the fields, sun shining over the autumn fields....and I was tasting this woman I had met just 5 days earlier in the front seat of my merc.

Energy had messaged me on Fab a week ago. "I love your stories" she'd texted "and have checked-out your profile before...it intrigues me..."

After flirting a little we had arranged to meet for coffee. I had arrived at the cafe a few minutes early and got a table facing the door. As she arrived in, my heart lept, and my stomach gave a shot of adrenaline. Energy was stunning. A naughty smile, dancing eyes, nervous and flirty.

Her coffee arrived and she dropped a cube of sugar into the cup as we chatted. Previous experiences, meets, and a mutual desire to explore.

An hour passed and as we left, a first kiss. Deep, playful and full of promise.

*see you in the morning* the text arrived four days later...

*cafe car park...I'll buy the coffee* I replied.

"One tea and a late, both with one sugar to takeaway, please, Michelle"

"Bacon roll, DS?"

"Not this morning, cheers"

As I returned to the car Energy was just pulling-up. She jumped out and ran to the passenger side.

"I've to be in work in an hour...!"

"OK....fancy a walk in the woods nearby? "

With that I swung the big car up the hill to a favourite forest path that was popular with runners and hikers. As we pulled up a familiar looking car was already there.

" we'll have to keep an eye out for the owner!"

Holding hands we walked along the path in the cool autumn sun. The view over the sea and port was stunning. As we chatted I turned, opened my coat and enveloped Energy into it.

"You're cold"

With that we kissed. Again our tongues circled each other, exploring. My hands moved down over her hips, feeling her athletic bum. I felt my cock harden. Encouraged by her deep kisses my fingers moved over her body and between her legs.

ainst her

Was I imagining it or could I feel her wet through her suit trousers?

Our hips pressed closer, my cock hard against her pussy as we snogged.

After a few moments we broke off, looking around. No one about.

We walked back to the car, my cock bulging.

Energy was beatiful, smile flirty and determined. As we sat back down I was overcome with lust. I pulled up her top, mouth kissing a nipple, teasing it.

Then I unbottoned her trpusers. She was wet. As I went down on her, Energy relaxed and leant back on the seat. I licked her pussy slowly, teasing her lips then exploring deeper. Her clit felt excited so I licked to one side then the other, circling slowly.

Feeling Energy getting wetter, I broke off.

"We better get you back to your car"

My cock was fit to burst. As I put the car in gear Energy leant across, stroking my cock. (Thank god for automatics)

She playfully stroked, cupping my balls in her left hand, fingers moving up and down its length.

As I parked we kissed once more...

"My knickers are soaking!!" Energy said with a grin.

I smiled and drove away. A few minutes later the phone buzzed with a message........

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

Dundalk

*I want you....Friday....to take off your shirt, unbutton your jeans....and slowly go down on you*

My cock instantly went hard again as I thought about Energy moving down my body.

Friday came. The room was ready.

Candles. Champagne.

Energy knocked on the hotel room door. She looked amazing. Elegant, tight-fitting dress, heels.

We kissed. After meeting in public this was our first time in private.

We were ravenous for each other.

Tongues circled and explored. My cock grew inside my trousers, pushing against Energy's groin.

Flushed, we broke-off. I poured the wine and we took a sip, enjoying the tangy acidity and bubbles. Energy held a finger to my lips and then moved down my shirt, unbuttoning slowly, moving down. She pulled the shirt out of the trousers and slipped it off my shoulders, then kissed my chest, tongue circling my nipples.

I moved behind Energy, slid the strap of her dress off and kissed her shoulders, my hips leaning into her arse. Down the zip went, revealing the lingerie she had chosen for today.

"I have a surprise..."

Reaching to the table I picked-up a soft black blindfold...with a smile I placed it over Energy's stunning, dancing eyes.

Then I revealed a black satin length of material, raised her hands above her head, and tied her hands together.

I slipped off her dress, seeing her body in the soft candle light.

I guided Energy to the bed, and she responded, lying back, hands tied above her head on the pillow.

I kissed her neck

Then her breasts, pulling the cups of her bra down to reveal her hard nipples.

Down I went, kissing her athletic body ...

...until I moved between her legs. Energy groaned as she opened for me.

I moved her knickers to one side and my tongue explored her. Clit. Lips. And then deeper.

She was wet.

"I want you....!" She moaned.

"No.....it's too soon....but I do have one more surprise...."

As I kissed her lips, I switched on the brand new vibrator...

Dundalk

As the vibrator switched on with a gentle buzz, a reflection of light from the Champagne bottle caught my eye

My mind flashed back to the previous few days:

...buying the champagne from an exclusive off-licence in Belfast, placing it in the cooler to chill;

... a visit to Ann Summers', confidently walking to the back and asking about the right toys, blindfold and restraints, the shop assistant delighted to get an insight as to the fun in store;

...getting my body ready for my time with Energy...trips to the gym and the other little things a man does.

I took in Energy's body, lying on the bed, taut, expectant, flushed, and ready to receive pleasure....

Dundalk

Energy had arrived in a black leather basque, with strapping down the side....and an open crotch.

With her blindfold on, and hands above her secured in a black satin tie, she looked amazing.

I moved the vibrator slowly down her body, passing over her nipples, down her front on then down the sides of her thighs. I moved down, and kissed her.

The tip of my tongue and the side of the bullet teased Energy's pussy. I felt her getting wetter with each lick, gentle bite and movement. Energy squirmed against the satin fabric tieing her hands together and arched her back, pushing her pussy down into me.

I rose, breaking for a second, before going deeper with my tongue, vibrator buzzing each side of Energy's clit.

Tongue explored through the gap in the soft leather, licking in irregular strokes. I felt my cock bulge in my boxers.

This was heaven.

I rose onto my knees and, keeping the vibrator stimulating Energy, began to untie the black straps of her basque. First her right. Then her left. I moved the material to one side and took her nipples into my mouth, sucking, teasing, tasting.

My cock was desperate to escape my boxers as it rubbed against Energy's pussy. Energy kissed me deeply again, tongue going deep inside me, tongues flirting in time with our movements.

Energy took off the blindfold.

I lay next to her

"I want to see you cum before I enter you"

Releasing her hands from the tie, Energy took my hand and placed it, and the vibrator on her wet clit.

She slowly began to move it on her.

I looked deep into her stunning crystal eyes. As she closed them slightly I felt her strong thighs begin to shudder.

Slightly faster her hand moved, back arching as she rose to meet my hand. I kissed her deeply, her chest becoming redder as she approached ecstasy.

With a final shudder, Energy came hard on my hand. I kissed her deeply, switched off the vibrator, stood up and took off my boxers. Reaching into the Ann Summers bag I had ready, I unwrapped a condom, placed it over my hard cock, and knelt down on the bed between Energy's open legs...

By *kpiercedCouple 2 weeks ago

walsall

By *andyandmickCouple 2 weeks ago

chilwell

Dundalk

" "

Energy lifted her hips and I slowly entered her.

She was warm. Her legs opened wider, giving herself to me. I thrust gently, exploring the feeling of her.

I arched my back and thrust in deeper to the hilt . Energy looked amazing.

A deep kiss and I began to thrust.

Long deep strokes.

In and out, the entire length of my cock penetrating her.

I stopped, teasing with the tip, kissed her gently and looked into her eyes.

"Fuck me"

I thrust in again, my cock rock hard. Energy moved her hips up to meet mine. Faster and deeper , Energy's eyes dancing.

5 or 6 deep strokes, then the same shallower, alternating between the two, thrusting deep then teasing before going deep again.

I felt my orgasm building. I moved faster. I was at the point of no return.

Energy saw me getting close and moved against me, her thighs gripped my hips.

With 4 or 5 deep thrusts I came inside her, filling the condom with one...two...three huge bursts.

I stood up, taking the condom off and Energy went straight to her knees, taking my cock in her mouth.

I was still hard...and hungry for more....

By *ussy KatWoman 2 weeks ago

louth

Well, well Sabre,,, you sure do write a good story...

Is this fiction or truth..?

I can only imagine some truth you write about....with a linger of fiction or vise versa...

Very well wrote... Your a master of many hidden talents... Very intriguing xxx love Kat xxxx

Dundalk

95% truth

Energy looked amazing as she licked the length of my cock, cupping my balls, looking up at me.

Her tongue circled the head of my cock. I looked down, slightly amazed how hard I still was after cumming so hard.

Energy got up, bit my nipple and laughed...a joyous, coquetish laugh that filled the room with autumn sunlight.

She sat on the bed and continued taking my cock in her mouth. She licked the head, up and down the shaft, and my cock pulsed as it grew in her mouth.

Fuck me she was hot.

Again I reached to the bag and unwrapped a condom.

Energy leant back and I moved over her. Again we kissed deeply. I grabbed the vibrator again and moved it over her cunt, vibrations flowing over her.

I thrust into her and immediately moved into a slow, deep rhythm. I felt like I could go for hours. Powerful and hard.

"Your turn to do some work!" I joked.

Energy pushed me to the side and stradled me. She took my cock deep inside her and sat up, moving her hips back and forward in short fast thrusts. My cock was deep to the hilt inside her.

"Now watch this!!" She grinned, and she moved her feet forward, squating over me.

The tip of my cock was just inside her and her hips moved in sensually slow pulses.

I half groaned, half shrieked in delight as Energy teased the head of my cock, her eyes filled with teasing laughter as she sent me into heaven.

Just as I felt my orgasm building again she hopped off.

"Fuck me like this..." she said, on her knees on the bed.

I knelt behind her and stroked the tatoo on her back.

Energy reached behind and guided my cock into her.

As we got into a flow she relaxed her arms, her face resting on the pillow...reaching between her legs she started frighing herself as I thrust deep into her from behind.

Long deep thrusts, her body stunning, her hand working her clit.

I moved faster. We'd been fucking for over an hour and a half and I felt my second orgasm building.

As Energy groaned I moved faster, cumming again, filling the condom again.

The room filled with the smell of sex, Energy's deodorant and my Tom Ford body lotion. Sweat moved down my flanks. I leant forward and slowly kissed Energy deeply, my whole being satiated.

"Let's take a shower..."

Dundalk

"Fucking hell, it's scalding!!"

I moved the tap left, right, up, down, circled it clockwise, anti-clockwise, and back again...but the water just went from boiling to volcanic.

We stood naked in the shower...amused by the ridiculousness of the situation and a bit frustrated we couldn't wash.

I smelled my arm pit. I needed a shower after our half-marathon of sex over the morning.

We played around with the shower.

As Energy tried again I stood behind her, got the bar of soap and rubbed her body. Hips, bum, tight stomach, full breasts. Every inch a delight.

I felt my cock pulse gently. (No way, I thought...ready for more? Christ).

Energy felt it too and moved her arse against my cock, hips swaying playfully.

"Still hot."

The bath was filling-up.

"Fuck it, lets just have a bath."

Problem was the bath was tiny. We tried 5 different positions, skin squeaking on the tub, elbows, knees, bums and hips in a tangle.

I washed my body, lay back and Energy lay her back on my chest. She had cleverly put the stopper in and the bath was about half full. It felt so good to have this gorgeous, sexy minx lying back on me in the hot water.

I rose and got out. Energy looked mellow.

"Stay and relax" I suggested.

Dring off and wrapping a towel around my waist I refilled the champagne glasses and sat down.

At the breakfast table were Pain au Chocolait, pastries, and berries.

Energy sat down, towel wrapped around her body, and we chilled, nibbling at the breakfast, drinking champagne.

Then Energy stood, let the towel drop to the floor and grabbed my hand.

Dundalk

Energy led me to the bed.

"Lie back" she said with a smile.

She straddled me and reached around. Pinned down, Energy was in control.

First the black satin tie was wound around my wrists. Energy bound my wrists tight.

The black blindfold was next. I was surprised but I could not see a thing.

A kiss.

A stroke.

I did not know where Energy would be next.

She bit my nipple.

Then kissed me deeply, her tongue moving inside my mouth.

Then nothing.

Then she lowered a nipple over my lips. Her breast pressed gainst my face as I sucked and licked.

Energy's hand stroked my cock.

Then a pause....the vibrator started to hum.

Over my nipple, chest, then down. I could see nothing, my hands over my head, I could do nothing.

The vibrator moved over my cock

"Oh fucking hell"

Up and down the shaft it moved. Then lower again to the entrance of my arse.

Energy teased my arse with the vibrator and took my cock into her mouth.

Lips teased me. Tongue played with me. She licked under my balls, vibrator still teasing me.

She rose up, straddled me and took the blindfold off, smiling.

"That's been a fantasy of mine for years" I said.

My cock was solid.

I took off the binds from my wrists, pushed Energy playfully back onto the bed and grabbed the vibrator.

I sank down between her legs. I was more urgent this time, more animalistic.

The blood raced around my veins, heart thumping. I was overtaken by desire.

I licked her pussy deeply, tongue deep inside then stroking upwards over her clit.

I switched on the vibrator and pulsed it over Energy's clitoris, my tongue deep inside.

My cock pulsed and I was so turned on.

I rose up, Energy moved her hips to meet me and my cocck ground against her opening.

The vibrator pulsed as the tip of my cock teased Energy's cunt.

I thrust deep.

No condom.

5 more urgent, deep thrusts, the vibrator pulsing on her clit.

I pulled out, composed myself, but the same again. I had to have her.

Again passion overtook me and I thrust in deep.

Energy felt incredible around my naked cock.

4, 5, 6, hard deep thrusts. I gripped Energy's shoulders and we kissed urgently.

I backed off and stood.

"God I want you...need a condom!"

"Yes" Energy replied "but it felt so good!"

I pulled the third condom over my rock hard cock. Kneeling back down, Energy lifted her hips and opened her legs.

I thrust deep inside.

My blood thumped around my body. My heart raced. This was animal passion now. I've never been so turned on, lost in the moment.

I gave up trying to control myself and was lost in the moment.

I kissed. Stroked. Fucked. Hips rose. Faster. Harder.

Waves of ecstasy flowed over me.

4, 5, 6 huge pulses as I came deep inside Energy in a riot of passion.

Spent, I collapsed on the bed, reached down and started the vibrator again.

We held the vibrator in place, and as I kissed Energy, I felt again the shudder of her thighs and hips. With a moan, her chest flushed red and Energy came in my hand.

Switching off the vibrator I lay exhausted on the bed.

Energy grabbed the duvet and got under the covers.

For the next ten minutes we relaxed,listening to the birds outside the window, the breeze softly tugging at the curtain.

By *astelloWoman 2 weeks ago

Tír na nÓg

Excellent descriptive text. Thoroughly enjoyed the posts. Be interesting to read other scenarios.

Dundalk

"Excellent descriptive text. Thoroughly enjoyed the posts. Be interesting to read other scenarios. "

Thank you

We lay naked in each other's arms, the sound of birds and hotel workers in the middle distance.

Slowly the day came back into focus.

A trickle of cool sweat ran down my flank, taking me out of the zen-like state I was in.

Energy leaned over and, stroking my leg, kissed me slowly.

As she got up off the bed, grabbing her towel off the floor, she turned around to me and said...

"Next week?"

===============================

The End

Dundalk

New story coming soon

By *andy mamboMan 2 weeks ago

saltney