FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > The photo shoot.....

The photo shoot.....

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *occerstar579 OP   Man 2 weeks ago

harrogate

So after what seems months of teasing and various relationship issues getting in the way today had finally arrived. Jean had invited me round for what was going to be my first photo shoot experience. Jean wasn't a new coming to being photographed....she had teased me many times with her photos. Ranging from the cheeky cute to the naughty filthy her body and face leant themselves to be photod very well.....he body was tall in stature measuring in at 6'1...tall slim with small but very pert tits..nipples that were permanently hard long slim legs that went on for miles a nice tight ass that could be gripped tight long hair that flowed over her shoulders....today was going to be a great day!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

harrogate

Knocking on jeans door the excitement was now building. There was no going back. Kids will have been sent to school and we both had known each other from fab for years. Despite previous flirting and many messages this was going to be our first proper time spent alone with each other and waiting for the door to open seemed an eternity.

Finally Jean answered and my excitement levels rose again. Clearly fresh out of the shower her hair was very slightly wet and hanging down over her shoulders as expected. She was wearing a nice tight white t shirt and leggings that showered off her body superbly. Nothing glamorous but still very sexy all the same.

Inviting me in she asked how I like my coffee....and as corny as it sounds I just replied hot and wet. She smiled knowingly and disappeared into the kitchen to make us both a coffee x

harrogate

Walking back into the lounge jean was beaming and asked if I had any nerves. I told he that I was very much looking forward to our shoot but as a first timer I'd appreciate if she gave directions too and asked her what she wanted from the shoot. She informed me she wanted some cute fun pics for her face book pages....she wanted some erotic tasteful shots for her fab profile page and she wanted some naughty filthy pics for my enjoyment.... this was going to be fun

By *itstoowoo2Woman 2 weeks ago

Newcastle

By *ary1001xMan 2 weeks ago

Hillsborough

By *lderWiserNowMan 2 weeks ago

Kettering

By *eed AttentionMan 2 weeks ago

Oxford

Do go on…

harrogate

Without further ado I got my camera out and started taking some pictures of Jean chilling on sofa. With her big smile and natural posing she was enjoying the camera and the pictures flowed easily. Looking way more sexy than she should for this time of day she moved around the sofa leaning one way then the other before getting up and standing behind sofa arms resting on the back. Jean had without doubt natural beauty and had clearly posed before...well I knew this because I had seen some of her snaps. These cute family style pics were just the pre cursor to what I knew would be more steamy pictures.....

Hillsborough

By *ussyeater692Man 2 weeks ago

Wrexham

Good start

harrogate

From becoming cute Jean had decided that it was time to up the anti...slowly removing her tight fitted t shirt she had exposed her tits...I had seen them many times but each time they left me drooling. Jeans body was made to be bra free...a great slim body with small but perfectly formed tits...they were just simply perfect. They didn't need to bounce....pert was the word....and given the chill in room her nipples were also incredibly hard...this was now upping the anti...we had gone from face book cute pics to taking pics with Jean in leggings and topless...I was struggling to hide my excitement. Jean always knew how to excite me...

Hillsborough

By *race_cpl6665Couple 2 weeks ago

Solihull

By *im69000Man 2 weeks ago

louth

By *j47Man 2 weeks ago

limerick