FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > French Fun

French Fun

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Below is a true account of our fist visit to a very well know swingers resort in the Pyrnennes.

We arrived rather nervous the extent of our swinging having been some watching/being watched. We settled in our room to be told that drinks prior to dinner were at 7 and we could meet the other guests then. We turned up on the dot nervous but excited they all seemed a great crowd especially G and K. Over the first few days we got on well with G&K and one afternoon found ourselves in the hot tub with them, after some time the hands started to stray and we became distracted , I looked up to see my wife with G's cock in her hand and him fingering her on the side of the tub, K and I were also engaged in some heavy petting when she encouraged me out of the water onto the side and took my raging hard on onto her mout....wow, I looked at my wife who smiled and repeated this with G. We moved up to their room , things got a little hotter with much licking sucking and arather large dildo, but to my dissapointment went no further. However 2 days later it was G's birthday we had our meal then we all went to one of the rooms for a party, many naught erotic games (spin the bottle) followed then a sif someone hit a switch it descended into an orgy , I had K and another lady sucking me and I looked across to see my wife being eaten out whilst she sucked one cock and wanked to others . WOW ! This carried on for an hour but no fucking, the K wispered in my ear for me and my wife to come with her and G to their room. When we got there all of us dived on the bed, legs and arms all over the place and I got to watch my beatiful wife take G's big cock as I fucked G's wife K.

A night we will never forget and I will add some more tales of things we got up to once this first session had broken our swinging virginity!

Please let me know what you think !!!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic