FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > The Barn

The Barn

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

The Barn

A glance at the driving mirror showed the winding lane behind was clear; no need to signal so I swung the car from the road and bumped down a gravel track towards the river. Slowly it changed from a ribbon of silver seen through the scattering of trees lining its banks to a wide expanse of slow moving sparkling water.

Parking up we sat watching the peaceful scene, almost seduced by the flowing water with its distant marina cosying a myriad of small yachts swinging idly at their moorings.

I glanced down at muppet’s legs stretched out beneath the dashboard; the tartan mini skirt left little to the imagination and the sight of smooth silky thighs made me shiver with excitement. Reaching across I flipped open the glove compartment, pulled out a bulky brown manila envelope; smiling at her inquisitive look and sat watching as she tore at the package.

The soft purple suede collar nestled in her hands, she offered it without question and turned sideway as I slipped it around her throat, fastening it snugly at the back of her neck; shaking vibrant red hair from her eyes she cast admiring glances at the reflection in the small vanity mirror above the sun visor.

Needing a little more help with the leather cuffs, leaning forwards compliantly she afforded me a glimpse into her cleavage; as I suspected muppet was flying free.

Heavy breasts jostling like playful puppies strained against the tight confines of a cream silk blouse as I buckled the broad suede straps securely around her wrists. Cinching them together, I pulled tight finally pinioning her arms securely behind her back.

Stepping from the car I moved to the passenger side, opened the door and watched as she swivelled on the seat, swung graceful legs from the car and attempted to stand.

Muppet’s short tartan skirt rode even higher as she ineffectively tried to clamber out, I paused eyes riveted to the small triangle of smooth bare flesh and pink lips glistening at the apex to her thighs. She caught my stare and blushed, the familiar pink flush creeping down to her chest; I smiled already knowing how far it would spread.

Grasping her by the elbow I helped her to stand; the long grass covered her bare feet, but did nothing to detract from their leggy beauty. Taking a short purple leash from my pocket I attached it to the ring at the centre of the collar, kicked shut the door and locked the car.

Just for effect I reached up and unfastened the blouse buttons until it gaped to the waistband of her skirt, then turned and led the way across a field towards an old barn I had rented for the day. It was good tasting clean country air and the warmth of the sun on our backs; a day out with a classy woman on a leash, what more could a guy want?

At each backward glance, somehow my gaze was always drawn to muppet’s smoky grey green eyes, long red hair and sensual lips; the sight of full bare breasts, their nipples occasionally pressing against her almost diaphanous blouse quickened my pace. Eventually we reached our destination and stopped at the barn entrance; I turned, kissed and kissed muppet on the lips before slipping the end of the leash between her teeth, then pulled back the heavy wooden door. It creaked on rusty hinges, a disturbed pigeon; wings beating with annoyance flew from the dim dusty interior.

Once opened at first glance it revealed that a few modern fixtures and fittings had been added, a power point, lighting and what appeared to be a milking stall; we stepped inside, she paused, patiently waiting for me to close the door. Once our eyes had become accustomed to the semi-darkness I led her across the barn and round behind the strange looking tubular framework; now illuminated by a single shaft of dusty sunlight.

It soon became apparent that it was designed for the human form rather than the 'bovine' variety; I edged her into position until the lower of the two rails rested snugly against her hips. As I pulled on the leash she leaned forward, neck resting on the crossbar forming the front half of the frame. It took just seconds to remove the leash and attach her collar to the ring welded to the centre of the bar.

I reached across her back and released the snap hook securing her wrist cuffs, immediately she reached for the steel crossbar, grasping it to steady herself. She was doing all the work for me, quickly her cuffs were attached to similar rings spaced further along the rail to which her collar was attached. She definitely wasn’t going anywhere.

The skirt was a little too tight to allow further spread of her legs, so reaching for the zip I eased it down, wriggling the negligible garment down over her thighs until it puddled around her ankles. Grasping each in turn I lifted muppet’s feet from the rumpled skirt and pulled them out towards the uprights of the frame, I knelt buckling the final straps around each ankle my nose just inches from the cheeks of her ass and that wonderful aroma that only a sexually aroused woman can emit. I glanced up between her thighs; the plump lips were flushed, hanging, already glistening and very wet.

I couldn't wait to slip my fingers into her warm slick velvet tunnel, but there was yet more work to be done. A sharp blade demolished the blouse, its razor sharp steel hissing through the yielding cloth like a hot knife through butter, until that too joined the discarded skirt at her feet; I gathered up the bundle of clothing and dropped them to one side. Turning I made my way across the barn, returning minutes later trundling a milk churn, a black box mounted on the top with several transparent hoses, suction cups attached.

I reeled out its power cord and plugged onto the nearest socket, the churn began to whine and then a slight hissing of air rose above the humming. Crouching in front of her I reached between muppet’s thighs and scooped a fair amount of nectar from between swollen pussy lips , I lingered a while, fingers gently massaging her inquisitive clit before withdrawing and smearing the juice around the puckered areola of each nipple. The suction cups seemed to jump the last inch and latch onto her erect teats, once there the hissing from the tubes changed to a steady pulse sucking them deeper into the cups, elongating the stubby swollen flesh until they sealed against the transparent walls of each cylinder.

I peeled open muppet’s labia, there was no need for further lubrication she was already dripping wet, the last cup sucked hungrily at her slit, the clear cylinder sealing like a lovers kiss on the wanton flesh, her clit suddenly emerged from it's hiding place and bloomed like a pink rose as it slurped into the neck of the tube.

A whimper of pleasure told me all I needed to know, this is what muppet really wanted. I stood behind her, hands resting on her gorgeous ass; thumbs already prying apart the well rounded cheeks. I slipped my shaft between her thighs, rubbing the head of my cock between her ‘peachy’ outer leaves, then sliding its glistening tip back up through her crease until it nestled against her pink rosebud. With one swift stroke my rampant rod steamrollered its way into muppet’s tight ass; impaling her.

At that moment she hollered, not from pain but pure ecstasy; but then I always knew she was anal. Chuckling I reached under her chest and grasped each breast, the flesh warm and yielding to my grasp, massaging their softness as she settled down into rhythmically clenching her butt muscles, milking my cock. How I envied those suction cups, her breasts swung gently to the rhythm of the pumps, each nipple now bloated and drawn deep into its plastic receptacle.

Later they would be all mine, thicker and larger and definitely more sensitive after an hour on the milking machine. I could envisage their plumpness nestling between my teeth, tiny whimpers of pleasure elicited from her lips as I gnawed gently at them

Suddenly I felt my balls tighten; knees begin to tremble and the blood start to pound in my temples....... God muppet you are a great fuck.....

Instinctively she pushed back forcing my cock to spill its load, until with a moan of pleasure I exploded, filling her ass with hot seed. Stroke for stroke she countered, thrusting back, tight arse muscles milking me of every last drop; our combined cries of pleasure and the sweaty slap of flesh against bare flesh filtering through the broken window and fleeing across the fields to be lost in the whispering trees beyond.............

Grey

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic