FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Greedy Lisa

Greedy Lisa

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi folks,

This is a little fantasy I have about someone.....

I am thinking about sneaking up behind you as you wander around your local supermarket. You walk into an empty isle, stopping to pick up another bottle of baileys.

Suddenly, you feel my hands slide around your waist. You take a sharp intake of breath as I startle you, almost making you scream in fright.

'Shhhhhhh', I whisper in your ear.

My hot breath flooding over your neck as i move in closer behind you. Your heart suddenly racing in shock. I gently press my lips on your neck, kissing you sensuously. Shivers wriggle down your spine as your eyes close, struggling to keep a clear head as you consider this wild turn of events on such a boring day.

'I want you Lisa. I want to fuck you. I want to pleasure you. I want you to let me take us both to unimaginable sexual highs', I say.

Whispering in your ear. I grip your earlobe in my teeth and playfully pull as one hand slides up and over your breasts. Your nipples hardening as you feel your body awaken with sexual desire.

I push myself against you, pressing myself against you. You can feel my cock pushed against you. It feels hard and erect, straining against my tight jeans.

I slide my other hand down from your waist to your rapidly swelling pussy. My hand rubs between your legs. I can feel the heat of your gorgeous pussy through the flimsy fabric of your panties and trousers.

You let out a deep, faltering breath through your open mouth as you feel yourself trembling with overwhelming excitement. Your mind focused on the gentle pressure I am applying to your pussy. Barely noticing my hand sliding up around your neck. Fingers stroking your soft velvet skin.

You grip the shopping trolley in front of you as you feel your legs weakening. Waves of tingling delight flood your body.

'I want to fuck you right now Lisa. You have made my cock so fucking hard. It is throbbing powerfully in my jeans.'

You can barely manage a reply. All that escapes your open mouth is a faint gasp. You feel my forceful hand grinding back and forth, up and down your tight, quivering pussy. Each deep breath sends such a flood of excitement through you that you feel your legs weaken wave after wave.

'Let's go back to your flat Lisa. I need to feel my cock slipping inside you.'

We quickly arrive at your flat. You fumble your keys on the lock. The moment you open the door you feel my hand on your back, pushing you inside. Slamming the door behind me, you begin to turn around to face me. My hand grips your arm and stops you turning back. You feel me pushing you forwards to your bedroom.

We enter the room and stop beside the bed. Still standing behind you, I run my hands around to your chest. Cupping your breasts through your flimsy clothing.

I start to kiss your neck again. My body once more pressing against your back. My throbbing cock thrust against the small of your back.

You reach behind you and your hand searches for the bulge in my trousers. You can feel the rigid shaft. Hard. Strong.

My hands unbutton your top swiftly, eagerly. Peeling it down over your shoulders. Letting it fall to the floor. Your skimpy lace bra keeping your heaving chest covered. My hands glide over that soft fabric. I can feel your nipples stiffening through the lace. I pinch them between thumb and forefinger, making them stiffen further.

'Undo your trousers you horny little minx'.

You gladly oblige. I kneel behind you and pull your trousers down. Seeing your little panties for the first time. Suddenly you feel vulnerable, standing in front of me in just a bra and panties. I look you slowly up and down.

'Mmmmm. I am really going to have fun with you.'

'Bend over', I order you

You suddenly become nervous. What have you let yourself in for? Your mind starts to race. In spite of your nerves, you obey and lean over. Planting your hands on your bed, your ass pushed out behind you. Not daring to look back at me. Your head drops forward and your hair falls down beside your face.

You hear me behind you. A zip slowly released. The ruffle of clothes as you suspect, you hope, I am removing my clothes.

'What are you going to do to me?', you finally dare to ask.

I don't reply. The lack of response concerns you, but in spite of yourself, the excitement is thrilling you. You can feel your heart pounding. Blood pulsing through your body. You can almost hear the rush of blood flooding through you. Fear and excitement blend together to send a shiver down your spine.

You jump slightly as my hand rests on the small of your back. My fingertips glide up your spine, tracing the course of that shiver. I unhook your bra and you wriggle it off your shoulders onto the bed.

My hand glides up and down your back again. Up to your neck, you can feel the power in my hand as it wraps around it momentarily. Gripping you, then releasing. Then it slides down to the base of your back. My fingertips run along the top edge of your panties.

I lean over and gently brush my lips over the small of your back. Another shiver wriggles through your body as you feel my lips delicately caress your soft skin. Goosebumps appear as your flesh tingles. My tongue flicks against you.

I stand up again and look down at you. Taking in the wonderful sight of your gorgeous body bent over before me.

To be continued......

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Oh do go on, please?!

My hand drifts over your skimpy panties. Your heart pounds in your chest as my fingertips glide over you. Mouth open, you moan softly as you feel a pulsing heat grow in the very depths of your stomach. A fluttering sensation just above your rapidly moistening pussy.

You sense me kneel down behind you. Both my hands now sliding over your ass cheeks. Caressing you.

'Open those legs a little wider', I say with a flat tone. It didn't sound so much like a request. More like a simple instruction that should be followed. Tentatively, you move your feet inch by inch. You feel your pussy lips swelling. Throbbing gently.

I lean forward. You feel my breath flooding over your ass. Your body quivering in the cool air of your bedroom. Your nipples harden, tingling in sexual elation. You breath in sharply as my lips brush against your cheeks.

Glancing between your legs, you can make out my hard, erect cock in the dull light of the room. You see my hand wrap around it as my lips caress your buttocks. Stroking slowly, a relaxed, patient rhythm. Watching me stroking myself heightens your senses, making you more excited.

My other hand still gliding over your ass. Your knees are trembling now as you feel them weaken. My fingertips slip under the silky fabric of your panties. Then back out again. I run my fingertips down to the back of your thigh. Then slowly, slowly, you feel those electric fingertips easing towards your pulsing, moist pussy.

'Please......', you manage to blurt out.

Xxxx

To be continued.....

"My hand drifts over your skimpy panties. Your heart pounds in your chest as my fingertips glide over you. Mouth open, you moan softly as you feel a pulsing heat grow in the very depths of your stomach. A fluttering sensation just above your rapidly moistening pussy.

You sense me kneel down behind you. Both my hands now sliding over your ass cheeks. Caressing you.

'Open those legs a little wider', I say with a flat tone. It didn't sound so much like a request. More like a simple instruction that should be followed. Tentatively, you move your feet inch by inch. You feel your pussy lips swelling. Throbbing gently.

I lean forward. You feel my breath flooding over your ass. Your body quivering in the cool air of your bedroom. Your nipples harden, tingling in sexual elation. You breath in sharply as my lips brush against your cheeks.

Glancing between your legs, you can make out my hard, erect cock in the dull light of the room. You see my hand wrap around it as my lips caress your buttocks. Stroking slowly, a relaxed, patient rhythm. Watching me stroking myself heightens your senses, making you more excited.

My other hand still gliding over your ass. Your knees are trembling now as you feel them weaken. My fingertips slip under the silky fabric of your panties. Then back out again. I run my fingertips down to the back of your thigh. Then slowly, slowly, you feel those electric fingertips easing towards your pulsing, moist pussy.

'Please......', you manage to blurt out.

Xxxx

To be continued....."

You're doing this to get me back. Very good writing though!

"You're doing this to get me back. Very good writing though! "

Thank you very much. Always nice to hear people appreciate my stories.

More please xx

"You're doing this to get me back. Very good writing though!

Thank you very much. Always nice to hear people appreciate my stories. "

But of course. I should get writing again at some point.

You groan with a long, slow animal growl. Your nervousness evaporating as the sexual heat drives through you. Eyes closed. The only thing in your mind is the dance of my fingertips as they slip onto your inner thigh.

I watch my hand glide so, so close to your swollen pussy. Your skin tingling as your heart pulses to a hard, steady beat. I finally run one finger along the thin line between your pussy lips. You shiver and let out a further moan as your body shakes. A thundering, electric surge powers through you.

You can feel a pulsing, surging orgasm begin to seed inside you. I can feel your juices soaking your panties as my finger continues to glide up and down that thin crack. Your sweet little pussy clenches as my finger teases you. Shuddering as you ache for the flimsy barrier covering your throbbing pussy to be stripped away.

At that moment, I ease forward and drive my tongue against the base of your tender pussy. The sudden surge of adrenalin coursing through you sends you beyond the edge of control. The growing orgasm explodes into a fiery wave, washing over you. Every inch of you quivers with unbearable delight. Your pussy spasms as you cum hard and your knees finally buckle. Your head throbs as blood pulses through your body.

I have made you cum for the first time.

To be continued.....

Thanks You xxxxx

"Thanks You xxxxx"

Oh any time Lisa. It is entirely my pleasure. Xxxx

"More please xx "

Hope you are enjoying!

X

God wot a horny story.more please.im hard,and horny.lol

"God wot a horny story.more please.im hard,and horny.lol "

I will add more shortly. Lisa seems to be enjoying it a great deal.

Your knees fall against the bed as you collapse forward. The orgasm washing over you is overwhelming. Deep, frantic breaths escape you as you bury your head in the bedcovers, muffling your carnal groans.

Your throbbing, tender pussy is swollen and wet. Your can feel your cum soaking your panties. I let you take a moment to recover. Allowing you time to get your breathing back under control. Your heartbeat to slow a little. All you can hear is the exhausted breaths flooding in and out of your body.

Slowly, you feel yourself recover composure. One final, long sigh signals your return to a less excited state. Standing up behind you, I slip my fingers into your panties and slowly pull them down your legs. You can feel their cold wetness as they run down past your knees.

You straighten you legs again, so you are standing once more with your hands on the bed, bent over. Totally naked now. Already driven to orgasm. You feel vulnerable again. My hand glides over your ass again. Caressing it.

'Did you enjoy that orgasm Lisa?', I whisper.

You nod your head, still breathing a little too heavy to talk.

'I hope your ready for more!'

I slap your ass. The sound resonates sharply around the room. Your ass numbs before a faint sting develops. You can feel it reddening. I slap your other cheek. A similar devilishly sweet sting spreads over it too.

I lean down and kiss each cheek delicately. Tenderly. Your trembling pussy tightens a little once more as you feel my lips against your skin. Tingling faintly. My tongue flicks over your flesh. Easing gradually downwards. Soon reaching the curve between your ass and the very top of your thighs.

Your pussy glistens with your juices. My tongue and lips edge closer to it. A faint pulsing desire begins to swell deep inside you again. You spread your legs apart and thrust your pussy behind you, offering yourself to me. Exposing your most intimate, most vulnerable parts. You grip the bed sheets, knuckles whitening as you feel yourself becoming aroused once more.

My tongue flicks against the base of your swollen pussy lips. Finally you feel my touch against your throbbing pussy without any flimsy barrier in the way. You hiss as a breath quickly fills your chest. The feel of my tongue against your pulsing pussy sends a shuddering electric bolt of delight through you. You almost lose control again.

This time you hold back the surfing orgasm. Your thighs tighten, your pussy clenches as you deny the sudden rush of ecstasy.

'Oh god', you whimper as my tongue slowly glides against your pulsing pussy.

Tasting you. Teasing you. You push back against my tongue as my lips nuzzle your wet, eager pussy. My tongue glides along your crack, from the base, over your wet, yielding hole and finally flicking against your hard, tender clit.

My hands wrap around your legs, gripping them above the knee. My tongue gliding back and forth. Your delicious pussy so wet and pulsing with aching desire. You can feel the orgasm strengthening inside you again. You can feel it about to explode through you.

Licking your sweet pussy, rhythmically gliding up and down over your sex. I purse my lips and kiss your swollen lips. You bite your bottom lip as your breathing gets faster and faster. Heart pulsing quicker and quicker. Harder and harder. Each beat sending you closer to the very edge.

One beat. The orgasm is brimming at the absolute peak. Your heart in your mouth.

Two beats. Your breathing stops as you ready yourself for the thunderous wave about to roar through you.

Three beats. The dam bursts inside you and suddenly the exquisite ecstasy of orgasm bursts through you again. Shuddering as pulse after pulse of delight spreads through every part of you.

You breath out a heavy, soulful cry.

'Fuuuuck!', you exclaim as the orgasm tears through you. Cum escaping your pussy as you lose yourself to the sensation.

More to come? Or are you tired of the story now?

God no keep it cummming.lol

Mmmmore please

I was biting my lip trying not to cum

more please

"God no keep it cummming.lol "

Well as long as everyone is enjoying themselves.....

I will continue the story soon.

Cant wait.brilliant and horny story thanx.

"Cant wait.brilliant and horny story thanx. "

Lisa is loving it too....

I bet she is.

hurry up dont keep us waiting lol

"hurry up dont keep us waiting lol"

Patience cheeky, or I shall put you over my knee! Lol

yes please, now that would be fun lol

"yes please, now that would be fun lol

"

You naughty girl. Take those panties off and come over here then. X

dont wear panties lol

"dont wear panties lol"

Well that makes the job easier. X

just get on with story lol

have you forgot about finishing this. were all waiting lol

Yeah come on mate.we want to hear more.

I'm still so wet and waiting for the next part what's taking so long x

Sorry everyone. I've been a busy boy. I will continue this evening.

You collapse on the bed as wave after wave of aftershock washes over your spent body. Your chest heaving against the bed as deep breaths fill you. Sweat beads your brow as the sexual energy burns through you.

Looking down at you, spent and exhausted from two agonisingly powerful orgasms, I take my cock in my hand again. Stroking it gently, slowly as I take in the beautiful sight.

After a few minutes you ease back towards a calm, relaxed state. Your heartbeat back to normal. Breathing steady again. You roll over on the bed to see me with my cock in my hand. Standing over you, my foreskin pulled back to expose the glistening head of my cock.

You instantly start to wonder what it would feel like to have my cock inside you. Filling you. Satisfying you. You sit up, feet dropping to the floor as you position yourself on the bed in front of me.

You run both hands up my thighs, feeling the solid strength in them. Roaming up the outside of my legs and then back down as I take my hand away from my cock.

My solid shaft remaining upright, engorged and pulsing in front of you. Your right hand reaches up and your delicate fingertips glide over my balls. You see me take a sharp breath as I feel your delicate touch. Gliding your hand up to the base of my cock. You can feel the pulsing beat surging through it.

Your fingers wrap around it. Gripping it. Squeezing it gently. As you look up at me, my eyes close.

'Mmmmm', is all I manage to say.

Suddenly, for the first time, you feel in control of things. No longer being guided along the path. For now at least, you have the lead.

Your hand slides up and down my cock a few times. You can feel the rigid strength of it. The burning heat. You run the fingers of your left hand over my balls as your right hand strokes me, rhythmically and slowly. You can see precum slip from the tip of my cock.

Leaning forward, you glide the tip of your tongue over my pulsing head. You feel my cock twitch in your hand as I shudder at the feel of your tongue on me.

You taste my precum. A carnal hunger deep inside you wants to taste more. Your lips kiss my tip. Then slowly, deliberately, you let your lips glide down over my cock. The feel of my throbbing cock in your mouth has triggered your animal lust once more.

Moving your lips around my cock, you become aware of that familiar pulse building up between your legs again. Your tongue swirls around my throbbing head as you take me in your mouth. Lips wrapped around it as your hand eagerly strokes the long, hard shaft. You suck hungrily, eagerly wanting to taste my juices.

My cock pulsing hard and steady in your hand. You become aware of my breathing becoming rapid and unsteady. My hand strokes your head as you realise I am about to cum. You feel me begin to pull away, but you tighten your grip and slide your mouth further down onto my cock. You want to taste my seed.

Keeping your rhythm steady, you hear me take a final breath. My cock stiffens up even more. Twitching in your mouth. Then suddenly, as I let out a groan, my cum bursts from me, into your accepting mouth. You feel it hit the back of your throat. The warm, thick fluid spurting into you.

You hungrily swallow my cum as you feel yourself quivering with excitement again. You have made me cum and now you want more. Your body pulsing as you feel yourself overcome with lust. Your wet, spent pussy is pulsing again, aching to feel that sweet sensation of ecstasy once more.

To be continued maybe?

"You collapse on the bed as wave after wave of aftershock washes over your spent body. Your chest heaving against the bed as deep breaths fill you. Sweat beads your brow as the sexual energy burns through you.

Looking down at you, spent and exhausted from two agonisingly powerful orgasms, I take my cock in my hand again. Stroking it gently, slowly as I take in the beautiful sight.

After a few minutes you ease back towards a calm, relaxed state. Your heartbeat back to normal. Breathing steady again. You roll over on the bed to see me with my cock in my hand. Standing over you, my foreskin pulled back to expose the glistening head of my cock.

You instantly start to wonder what it would feel like to have my cock inside you. Filling you. Satisfying you. You sit up, feet dropping to the floor as you position yourself on the bed in front of me.

You run both hands up my thighs, feeling the solid strength in them. Roaming up the outside of my legs and then back down as I take my hand away from my cock.

My solid shaft remaining upright, engorged and pulsing in front of you. Your right hand reaches up and your delicate fingertips glide over my balls. You see me take a sharp breath as I feel your delicate touch. Gliding your hand up to the base of my cock. You can feel the pulsing beat surging through it.

Your fingers wrap around it. Gripping it. Squeezing it gently. As you look up at me, my eyes close.

'Mmmmm', is all I manage to say.

Suddenly, for the first time, you feel in control of things. No longer being guided along the path. For now at least, you have the lead.

Your hand slides up and down my cock a few times. You can feel the rigid strength of it. The burning heat. You run the fingers of your left hand over my balls as your right hand strokes me, rhythmically and slowly. You can see precum slip from the tip of my cock.

Leaning forward, you glide the tip of your tongue over my pulsing head. You feel my cock twitch in your hand as I shudder at the feel of your tongue on me.

You taste my precum. A carnal hunger deep inside you wants to taste more. Your lips kiss my tip. Then slowly, deliberately, you let your lips glide down over my cock. The feel of my throbbing cock in your mouth has triggered your animal lust once more.

Moving your lips around my cock, you become aware of that familiar pulse building up between your legs again. Your tongue swirls around my throbbing head as you take me in your mouth. Lips wrapped around it as your hand eagerly strokes the long, hard shaft. You suck hungrily, eagerly wanting to taste my juices.

My cock pulsing hard and steady in your hand. You become aware of my breathing becoming rapid and unsteady. My hand strokes your head as you realise I am about to cum. You feel me begin to pull away, but you tighten your grip and slide your mouth further down onto my cock. You want to taste my seed.

Keeping your rhythm steady, you hear me take a final breath. My cock stiffens up even more. Twitching in your mouth. Then suddenly, as I let out a groan, my cum bursts from me, into your accepting mouth. You feel it hit the back of your throat. The warm, thick fluid spurting into you.

You hungrily swallow my cum as you feel yourself quivering with excitement again. You have made me cum and now you want more. Your body pulsing as you feel yourself overcome with lust. Your wet, spent pussy is pulsing again, aching to feel that sweet sensation of ecstasy once more.

To be continued maybe? "

Maybe?????

You had better continue

Awesome story!!

Please hurry, my batteries are running low on the bullet!

"Please hurry, my batteries are running low on the bullet! "

Woops. Sorry for the slow updates. Work and life keeps getting in the way of more additions. I will update soon. X

you had better keep it up mmmmmmm

"Please hurry, my batteries are running low on the bullet!

Woops. Sorry for the slow updates. Work and life keeps getting in the way of more additions. I will update soon. X"

Boooo....hiss!!

"Please hurry, my batteries are running low on the bullet!

Woops. Sorry for the slow updates. Work and life keeps getting in the way of more additions. I will update soon. X

Boooo....hiss!!

"

Oh dear! Is it that bad?

Sorry, I will continue soon. Always seem to be busy at the moment.

You look up at me and see me standing over you. My eyes closed. Head tilted slightly as I let the shuddering orgasm surge through me. Breathing heavy, mouth open. Slowly, I drift back down to a relaxed state once more. I lean forward, lifting your chin with my hand, and we kiss. I can taste my own cum on your lips as our tongues glide together.

I push you back onto the bed. Your legs still dangling off the edge as you fall back into the warm, comfortable duvet. You shift yourself up so that you are fully laid out on the bed. Looking down at your naked, heaving body, I am overcome with lust and desire for you. My eyes drifting down from your face onto your pounding chest, then down over your stomach, between your legs, absorbing the sight of your wet, swollen pussy.

I kneel beside you on the bed and let my hand drift over your neck. You shiver as my touch electrifies you. I look into your eyes again and see the longing, the hunger, the desire. You squirm as my fingertips dance along the smooth valleys of your neck. Your skin breaking out in goosebumps once more as suddenly you realise your hot, wet pussy is beginning to pulse with yearning again.

My hand then glides down onto your chest. So slowly, so carefully caressing you. Your hand glides up my inner thigh as I stroke my hand across your chest. So sensually touching each other. Time slowing down as silence fills the room. Our heartbeats slowing down to a deep, rhythmic beat as the only thought in your mind is the exquisite feeling of my touch on your naked body.

Feeling so relaxed now. So perfectly at ease, you let out a sigh of contentment as your fingertips drift up between my legs. My fingertips glide over your hardened nipples as your chest rises and falls. Your fingertips roll up higher and reach my cock. Semi-flacid, slowly engorging again as I recover from my earlier ecstasy. Your hand wraps around it, feeling it stiffen in your grasp.

I lean forward and kiss your breasts, one after the other. My lips purse around your nipples and tease them as you begin to stroke my rapidly hardening shaft. You can feel the wetness of my tongue leave cool, wet trails on your velvet skin. I let my hand slide down your stomach. Fingertips glide over your shaved pubic triangle.

You take a deep breath as you feel my fingertips sending tingling shivers through your body. Your start to stroke my cock faster as you feel another wave of excitement well up inside you. A soft moan escaping your lips as my fingertips dance above your swollen pussy.

You plant your feet flat on the bed, knees raised. You push your hips up, letting me know you want my touch on your quivering pussy. Your hot pussy throbbing fiercely again as a deep carnal pulse powers through your body. Your slow, relaxed breathing has given way to heavy, passionate gasps as you ready yourself for my touch on your throbbing pussy again.

I slide my middle finger down over the hood of your clit as my lips continue to tease your nipples. Your hand around my cock losing rhythm as your focus centres on the swelling, thunderous surge of desire filling your trembling body.

My finger slides between your wet, swollen pussy lips. You gasp urgently as I press the tip of my finger against your tender entrance. You bite your lip as a shuddering pulse of ecstasy bursts through you. Frenetically stroking my hard cock, losing control as you begin to let yourself submit to the overwhelming sensations.

Your pussy tightens, clenching hard as my fingertip presses against you. Your final, deep breath fills your lungs and you hold it in as everything stops for you. Your eyes close.

Your whole body tenses.

The deep pulse of orgasm takes one final beat.

Then suddenly the damn breaks. Your whole body convulses in unimaginable ecstasy as your orgasm finally bursts through your whole body. Your pussy spasms as wave after wave of pleasure rushes through you. Cum rushing from your sweet cunt as your body shakes with tremendous force.

But I haven't finished with you yet Lisa.

Xxx

Ffs!!! Fuck her already!!!

* thinks lisa is going to switch *

On a lighter note, i am enjoying this story... Immensely !

"* thinks lisa is going to switch *

On a lighter note, i am enjoying this story... Immensely ! "

Very pleased to hear it Hanna. X

You lie trembling on the warm bed. The scent of sex in the air. All you can hear is your own gasping breaths and thumping heartbeat. Your body feels hot and your skin burns with post orgasm exhilaration. Eyes closed, hand still gripped around my cock, absentmindedly stroking it.

I lean over and kiss you again. The tip of my tongue gliding along your lips.

'Fuck me! Please!', you beg as your chest rises and falls in exquisite exhaustion.

I move across the bed, kneeling between your open legs. Looking up at you, I glide my hands up your thighs, up over your hips. Leaning forward, I softly kiss your stomach, and let my lips slide up towards your chest. My tongue glides up through the valley between your breasts.

You can smell my aftershave as my lips caress your neck. Your hands wrap around my back, coaxing me closer to you. My rigid cock glances against your thighs as I kiss your quivering flesh. You reach down, searching for my hard, throbbing shaft. Your hand wraps around it as I look into your eyes. Poised over you, I run my fingertips along your cheek as you guide the tip of my cock against your swollen, pulsing pussy.

Your pounding heartbeat echoing through you as you feel my cock pressing against your soaking wet pussy. You take a sharp breath as I push my cock against you. Electricity surging through your body. Your whole body crying out to feel my cock inside you.

Slowly, teasingly, I push a little harder against you. The tip of my cock slipping between your swollen pussy lips, rubbing against your wet, hot entrance.

'Please!', you beg again.

I take both your arms and pin your wrists above your head with one powerful hand. Pinning you against the bed. With a sudden thrust, I finally bury my pulsing cock deep inside you. You scream in shock, in pleasure, in delight as I slide inside you. Your tight pussy spasming around my cock as you lose yourself to yet another uncontrollable orgasm. Your tight cunt pulsing around my thick, fulfilling cock. Tightening and releasing as wave after wave of orgasmic delight flows over you.

Holding myself deep inside your cumsoaked pussy, I bite my lip as I try to hold back my own swelling orgasm.

Your legs wrap around my waist as you feel yourself drowning in a sea of ecstasy. Wailing with animal lust. Sweat breaking out on your forehead as the heat overwhelms you. Your face flushed red as you cum so hard around my cock.

T.b.c...... Maybe?

Definately more but don't leave it so long ...............

[Removed by poster at 17/06/13 12:10:26]

"Definately more but don't leave it so long ............... "

Sorry. I promise to get things added much quicker. I keep getting distracted by other things.

I watch you breathing heavily beneath me. Your body shaking and shivering as every inch fires with illicit pleasure. My cock deep inside you. Your legs wrapped around me, pulling me closer. I lean forward and flick my tongue against your lips. Your heaving chest rising and falling as you desperately try to suck in the warm air.

Slowly, I begin to slide my hard, throbbing cock in and out of your hot pussy. Slowly, gently, as you recover from the last thundering orgasm. I fall into the rhythm of your deep, heavy breathing. Thrusting into you as you breath in. Sliding out, till the tip of my cock almost withdraws with each exhalation.

My cock is soaking wet with your juices as I fuck you. Letting the rhythm build up, I give in to the animal urges surging through me. I know I can't hold back any more. Harder and harder, I glide my cock in and out of your pulsating pussy. Faster and faster. Losing control as I swiftly surge towards my own electric orgasm.

I feel your pussy grip my cock as another orgasm rips through your body. I can't take any more. Suddenly I withdraw my cock from your hot, tight cunt and lean up over you. I grip my rigid shaft as my orgasm reaches trigger point.

With a loud moan I hold my cock over you as an exquisite flood of orgasmic delight courses through my body. My cock twitches in my hand and an arc of cum explodes from the tip, splashing down on your stomach and pussy. A second arc reaches higher and leaves a curved line of seed over your chest and stomach.

Reaching down, I run my hands over your chest and stomach. Spreading my warm cum over your glistening skin. Rubbing it into you.

And so, our first meeting ends. Would anyone like to suggest what happens in our next meet? Or perhaps another fantasy for me to write about?

Hope you enjoyed.

Paul. X

No more suggestions. I guess I take too long to finish off a story!

Kudos. Hot, hot, hot.

loved reading it n it made me so horny I had to play shame ur not just round my corner id love to play this one out mmmmmm x

Thanks very much folks. X

» Add a new message to this topic