FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Not what I was expecting - A story that you can help finish

Not what I was expecting - A story that you can help finish

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi I'm Thom and I'm going to tell you about this thing that happened to me.

I thought it was going be a normal sort of meet have a drink chat let the lady ski for a while with our cocks then me getting down to some hot pussy eating and a fuck.

This was not to be the case as I soon realised walking into the front room to see a semi leather clad slim lady with some cuffs dangling off her finger her husband who had let me in now came behind me and I started to get the feeling that dinner had just arrived and it was going to be ME. Arms up she ordered in a masterful Scottish tone to which I found myself unable to disobey my arms went straight up into the air and in one move the husband still behind me removed my entire top layer of clothing shirt jumper and coat as my arms went to drop she stopped me with a look and tossed the cuff to her husband who dutifully put them on, Now I know what your thinking GET OUT of there these people are going cuff you up tie you down and have there wicked way with you well yes that's what I was thinking to which may explain the mixed look of worry and excitement and the now slightly bulging front of my jeans from somewhere a rope was produced and threaded through the chain of my cuffs and over Oh I hadn't noticed that before the roof was made up of thick wooden beams that went across the ceiling and hmmm conveniently there appeard to be a eye to thread oh I don't know a rope passed through a set of handcuffs securely tightened around the wrists of er ME.

As my male....Master seems to be the appropriate word at this stage secured the rope pulling and holding my arms up there was no pain in this but I wasn't going anywhere fast my Mistress moved closer and and gently rubbed the front of my jeans feeling the solid cock that was now eagerly poking its head above the waistband. At this point I felt obliged to mention that none of this had been discussed in our emails previously and that as much of a nervous turn on it was for me I wasn't sure it was my thing but I had no chance because as I opened my mouth to speak her hand came up from behind me to the back of my neck and pulled my head back gently in the same movement her mouth closed onto mine and her tongue pushed its way into my mouth, I was hers I could feel it now it was a passionate kiss and as she pushed her fingers up through my hair and turned my head however she wanted it I felt the pleasure of submission almost like I was the girl and she was the man. this was kinda confirmed on me when without breaking the kiss I felt her other hand pop the top button on my jeans and expertly rip the button fly open the fell easily to the carpet and I stepped out of them she removed her lips from mine and knelt down slowly before my boxer short covered cock and with a hand on each flap of the fly ripped them from my body shocking me back into the surrealism and horny nature of my situation.

The man who had now secured my bondings came round to join his wife and I noticed for the first time that they were a very attractive couple a little older than my 35 years but fit strong good looking people who now had a very naked me tied up in their living room unable to move unless I fancied swinging on my bonds it was about now that I realised I was not to be the only guest that evening when the doorbell rang and my heart sank to the ground Oh God Oh God Oh God who could it be what would they say would they leave me hanging so to speak try to get rid of them or worst still let them in to see there toy, to my horror it was to be the latter and it wasnt just one it was 4 other people 2 couples who walked into the front room gasping whistling their approval at my naked toned form the 2 ladies came up and ran their hands across my body softly playing with my bum and nipples before to my horror one of the men did the same.

I again opened my mouth to say I was really unsure about this but again it was filled this time with 2 fingers I closed my eyes and felt the protestations disappear and the wave of submission raise its head. As this was taking place the clothes had now all been shed these new comers were wasting no time and I felt the hands and mouths all over me I thought to myself maybe this won't be too bad after all as a mouth closed around my cock and took me right down......

(Hi everyone I had the idea to write this story and take it so far then offer you guys the chance to decide what happens next will it be straight will it be Bi will our trussed up naked boy be the centre of attention or made to perform for the other guests will it be vanilla will there be toys involved. Put your comments and suggestions down and I will write the next instalment soon I hope you enjoy)

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Ooohhh i wonder who the scottish girl is your going on about lol

By *eviantDelightsMan  over a year ago

Cambridgeshire

Hmmm would love to be in his position, as I'm sure a lot of people would.

bloody hell i was just starting to feel horny hehe x

Need a shower!!

Ooo, and there we were all set to go and flick through your friends' profiles and find this scottish woman to use Phil and for Tricia to join in with everyone else! And then find it's a story...

Good story though, got us going x

Get the next instalment written soon and involve plenty of bi fun and perhaps some forced feminization of our suspended hero. Made me very horny.

By *eadboysdontlieWoman  over a year ago

somewhere

i need a cold shower............

We're still waiting!!!!!!!!!!!

Come on, mate! You can't leave it there, so here's an inbetween bit for you to continue for us.....

The mouth round my cock felt great and when I looked down and realised it was one of the newly arrived guys, I admit my shock was huge... but then, so was my cock! His hand slid up to stroke my balls and one of the women joined him on her knees infront of me. He wrapped his hand around my cock and guided me into her mouth then back to his own and they did this for quite a while, licking, sucking and stroking until I couldn't stop myself from groaning aloud.

My, um, Master, wasn't happy with my groans and told me to be quiet or regret it. I wasn't sure what he meant by regret so chose to comply for now, incase my ppunishment might be to no longer feel these wondrous sensations. One mouth warm, the other cool (was he drinking beer and her tea between sucks?) either way, it was great.

My discomfort at being sucked by a guy had entirely disappeared by now but my mind was wandering off to places I'd never wanted to go before now and I wondered what it'd be like if he kissed me afterwards.

It was as I was having this thought that I became aware of movement behind me and I tried to twist myself around to see.

I caught a brief glimpse of my Mistresses back then side as she turned and couldn't help but notice the huge strap-on she was wearing and my panic began to mount..................

"Ooo, and there we were all set to go and flick through your friends' profiles and find this scottish woman to use Phil and for Tricia to join in with everyone else! And then find it's a story...

Good story though, got us going x"

look no further lol xx

Bloody good story that!! But fell asleep on my laptop caused it to switch off! lol lol

ok will add my bit now

slowly the Mistress rubbed my bum stroking it with entusiastly. the girls were cheering her on when she stuck one finger up my tight ass.

Oh he is a virgin of the anal. with a glint of glee in her eye she gave the word. the guys pull my legs apart and she rubbed the tip of the stap on over my anus. it felt good. but i was frighthen. i tensed up. she slowly kissed my neck. the pleasure returned. i closed my eyes in submission.

She gently took her tongue and ran it down my back till she reached the point of no return and skillfully ran rings around where she intended to pleasure me, then whilst i was in the throws of submission she made me moist and then inserted a finger into my virginal area!! i screamed not in pain but in pure pleasure as she massaged me internally and found a spot i didnt know exsisted,

"Ooo, and there we were all set to go and flick through your friends' profiles and find this scottish woman to use Phil and for Tricia to join in with everyone else! And then find it's a story...

Good story though, got us going x

look no further lol xx"

Oh, if only you weren't so far away

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"Sorry for the delay love where you've taken it so far"

So there I hung, naked, scared, but so horny, an amazon blonde behind me sporting the biggest strap-on cock I have ever seen and 5 other naked people touching and licking me. Although I was nervous my cock had decided "hey dude this ain't to bad", and was standing straight up as hard as it had ever been.

I closed my eyes as I felt the tip of this massive rubber cock slowly crown my tight virgin hole, I winced in pain and suddenly felt 5 pairs of hands stroking me soothing me all over my body a mouth closed around my cock and a hand stroked between my balls and arse relaxing me a little and allowing a bit more dildo to invade me, I was whimpering now holding my breath and biting my lip as more and more thick veiny rubber cock slipped inside me.

A small brown bottle was placed under my nose and I was told to sniff, it was a chemical smell that I hadn't smelt before but it had an instant effect on my entire body but it was my arse that reacted most it felt like my entire pleasure senses had been triggered and were focusing on my tight ring and the fake cock that was invading it. I was in total euphoria and before I knew it she in me up to her rubber balls and I...I was thrusting back trying to get more deeper inside me and I was vocal now a mixture of my previous whimpering and and a slow guttural moan that came from so far inside me building as she slowly pulled out of me then just as slowly but firmly pushed back in.

I was so lost in the moment that I didn't notice that the cuffs and chain holding my arms were being slowly lowered as the strain on my body was relaxed I felt arms pushing me down to my knees and pulling me off the strap-on cock. I had felt so full with it inside me and now there was a void my head was gripped on both sides and as I opened my eyes the head of a big uncut cock touched first my lips then the back of my throat and started to fuck my face this guy was massive and merciless as he roughly tried to see how far down my gullet he could get I gagged a few times which just made his thick shaft wetter and I dribbled as I tried to cope with it.

A finger now slipped inside my arse and in a kind of beckoning hook movement lifted my bum back up to an accessible angle and once again I felt a hard cock like shape push its way...but no this was different this felt warmer still rock solid but with a pulse and I knew that I was about to be fucked by another man for the first time. My moaning started again as I was pinioned on the fat long cock in my mouth and the slightly thinner (Thank God)one that was now pounding away at my arse the rough face fucking pushing one cock further down my throat and further up my arse and I was loving every second of it.

So there I was a straight vanilla kinda guy, stripped naked chained down and being spit roasted by 2 massive cocks.

I will write some more later, feel free to add your own bits and I will carry on from where you finish.

omg... dripping in cum and making my fb lick it all up after reading that. mmmm thank u real turn on, please dont stop!!!

pmsl laughing babe i remember the strap on lol mmmmmmmmmmmm

Great story,would luv that..mmmm...

[Removed by poster at 29/06/11 02:16:10]

Omg such a turn on! I had to play with myself and came so hard!

what can we say........stunning x

And they all lived happily ever after! lol

» Add a new message to this topic