FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > her first dp

her first dp

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Mr : iv got this thing with dping the Mrs for the first time has any other couples tried this x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I wouldn't mind being the otheir guy in ur dp xxx

By *icence_2_Thrill_006.9Man  over a year ago

Sussex Bi The Sea

Hi I would love to help out with DP I'm well practised in the art please read my profile and verifications..

By *anarkshire coupleMan  over a year ago

lanarkshire

she has done this many many times

I'm pretty sure the question was, "Who has tried this?" Not who wants to fuck my wife!

"I'm pretty sure the question was, "Who has tried this?" Not who wants to fuck my wife!"

Got it in one that y most guys get blocked

Done this a few times with couples, it's very intense so just need to ease it in with plenty of lube and let her push the pace.

Totally recommend it tho!

By *nTCouple  over a year ago

funland

we do it and 2in pussy, great tight horny fucks, but take it easy the first time and use plenty lube.ENJOYx

"we do it and 2in pussy, great tight horny fucks, but take it easy the first time and use plenty lube.ENJOYx"

Love to try that to x

Again like above posters fem needs to be really relaxed let her take it at her pace and plenty of lube but I'm sure once ur in the flow shell love it

I love doing Dp. Has to be with the right person though

By *thwalescplCouple  over a year ago

brecon

As can be seen on on pics, Jayne has done TP as well as DP, although her preference now is DP (one either end!).

I have done DP, TP and DVP, may also have the chance to do DAP soon, although I have been told that Junior is a little "girthy" for any but the most anally experienced and adventurous ladies!

As with anything sexual if those involved are genuinely "up for it" then it can go well and be fun for everyone, but try to avoid having a crowd of onlookers especially for a first time at say DVP, I once saw 4 guys fail, one after the other, due to "performance anxiety", as there were about 20 people watching lol!

"As can be seen on on pics, Jayne has done TP as well as DP, although her preference now is DP (one either end!).

I have done DP, TP and DVP, may also have the chance to do DAP soon, although I have been told that Junior is a little "girthy" for any but the most anally experienced and adventurous ladies!

As with anything sexual if those involved are genuinely "up for it" then it can go well and be fun for everyone, but try to avoid having a crowd of onlookers especially for a first time at say DVP, I once saw 4 guys fail, one after the other, due to "performance anxiety", as there were about 20 people watching lol! "

We wana tri it with another couple x

We have this on our to do list. Think the way forward is perhaps a couples meet with an experienced couple that way someone can hold the camera for us.

"We have this on our to do list. Think the way forward is perhaps a couples meet with an experienced couple that way someone can hold the camera for us.

"

Shame u guys ant closer x

Bump

I've done this a few times at bghs. Great fun and always gets a great reaction from both the lady and the others watching

We have done dp and dvp in various positions and some work better than others depending on the sizes and how close the guys are willing to get to each other to achieve the goal.

I love it if they both cum at the same time mmmmmmm

I would love to be able to try a tp my ultimate goal xx

» Add a new message to this topic