FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > a very good cuckold

a very good cuckold

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I love meeting couples where the female needs extra attention as her husbands cock just does not give her the pleasure she desires. I often fantasise about different situations which can occur within this set up. Here's one I would love to try

I had been chatting with David and Jane for a while online. we had chatted on the phone quite Abit and it was clear Jane was intent on getting a good young cock that could satisfy her in the way her husband could not. David was a successful man, he had provided Jane with a great standard of living and had given Jane 2 beautiful children. However what he couldn't provide was a large cock that could quench Janes slutty appetite. she wanted to humiliate him, let him know that although she had never wanted for any material possessions he could not fuck her properly.

Jane ordered Dave to book me and Jane into a nice restaurant in town, Jane insisted that Dave buy her new lingerie a new dress and also pay for our meal that night. a gorgeous hotel room had also been paid for by Dave. Jane had ordered Dave ad Jane checked I to the hotel early evening, Dave showered his wife and got her dressed ready for her night of passion with me.

once ready Jane ordered Dave to wait in the hotel room until she was back with her young man who would pleasure her. Daves cock was obviously under lock and key, Jane insisted he didn't deserve any pleasure until After her pussy had been thoroughly fucked.

I met Jane outside the restaurant, she looked stunning in her short dress and heels. Throughout the meal me and Jane continuously flirted, she admitted she had no knickers on and talked at length about how she was only with Dave for the kids sake and really wanted to be used my as many young men as possible. Jane was essentially a self confessed cock hungry whore who wanted to be used.

After the meal it was time to go upto our room where our stupid cuckold was waiting to be humiliated.

we both laughed as we entered the room to find Dave naked, alone and unable to wank. Jane continued "Dave this Is matt, he is going to fuck your wife's Pussy, he will come deep inside me before you lick me clean, do you understand"

we kissed, giggled and caressed as Dave sat on his knees at the edge of the bed. Jane sucked my cock right in front of his face. all the while she vocally humiliated Dave. Jane then ordered Dave to prepare his wife's pussyfoot with his tongue as to make sure she was wet enough for her young cock.

for the next hour and a half Jane was fucked in every position thinkable, Dave pleading with us to stop but this was no use, Jane was now begging for my spunk deep inside her pussy, I was shouting at her calling her a dirty slut to which she agreed before spurting my hot load deep inside her now widened pussy.

without even thinking Jane grabbed her husbands head and slammed him to the hotel floor, crouching over his face, dave was given the ultimate embarrassment of having his dropping wife's pussy over his head whilst her young lovers cum dribbled straight into his mouth. me and Jane spent the whole night together whilst dave served us in the manner in which he promised............

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *encarolCouple  over a year ago

Tyneside

so sos horny , weve done that before and its such a turn on watching the wifes husband sitting there watching

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I have plenty of other cuckold scenarios, cuck couples are the best x

By *uckoldandWifeCouple  over a year ago

Manchester

Good story, short and sweet

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Have to agree that this is a nice scenario.

» Add a new message to this topic