FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Dogging stories

Dogging stories

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Please attach under your dogging stories,

When I was younger when I had a moped I went to the local dogging area not really knowing what to expect. I hid away behind a bush and watched a van for about 15 mins or so, another car pulled in a fairly mature couple ( I heard different things about people leaving lights on) so I wasn't sure what to do.. I got out the the bushes and walked over and saw the guy going down on his wife, he looked up at me and wound down the window and asked if I wanted to feel his wives tits, I was playing with her breasts when the guy in the van got out and started to wank next to me.. She got out the car and was on her knees wanking myself and this stranger off she sucked us both off at the same time, I came all over tits and left.

Not been back since but I keep getting the itch too.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ukkakecoupleukCouple  over a year ago

horsham

"Please attach under your dogging stories,

When I was younger when I had a moped I went to the local dogging area not really knowing what to expect. I hid away behind a bush and watched a van for about 15 mins or so, another car pulled in a fairly mature couple ( I heard different things about people leaving lights on) so I wasn't sure what to do.. I got out the the bushes and walked over and saw the guy going down on his wife, he looked up at me and wound down the window and asked if I wanted to feel his wives tits, I was playing with her breasts when the guy in the van got out and started to wank next to me.. She got out the car and was on her knees wanking myself and this stranger off she sucked us both off at the same time, I came all over tits and left.

Not been back since but I keep getting the itch too. "

you should really get that looked at .. thats the problem with random sex you never know where theyve been .. sorry your having problems

By *ipper DeVineTV/TS  over a year ago

Portsmouth

Defiantly time to chat with a doctor about that itch? Could be something simple like "crabs" xx

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Oh I see what you did!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Where does all this take place in Lincolnshire, would be fun to watch

our first dogging session was a spur of the moment decision, we were coming home from an abortive meet lol and I said for a laugh "lets go see what we been told about dogging is true" OH said ok and drove us to where we had heard it went on

we parked in a car park with a few other cars and waited for about 20 mins and cars coming and going until there was a lul in cars

we put interior light on and I went down on OH and then there was 5 men all wanking at windows, got interrupted bu more cars and then one guy asked if we wanted to go somewhere quieter, we said ok and followed him

when we got there I continued my bj on OH, door was open and man was fingering me and playing with my clit and wanking at same time, he came on my ass, oh had not cum!

we said hello to the man (who was about 20 lol) and he left, OH then got behind me in front seat and fucked me

think it was beginners luck!!

Went to local site in Belfast guy next to me left the car lady and gent in like a plasterers radio..lol

Ms Lovepuppies here

When I was single a couple of years ago I used to go out dogging alone in the Grimsby area. Had many unplanned meets, encounters, and lots of very horny fun. Some great times with no regrets. I used to love guys reaching into my car and playing with my tits. That really used to get me nice and wet xx

By *rendababeTV/TS  over a year ago

richmond

had many many dogging experiences then when younger down the coast road, near Barrow where I used to live so so sexy to hee hee xxxx

» Add a new message to this topic