FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Our submission (couple submitting)

Our submission (couple submitting)

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

We went to their house as instructed….we were greeted at the door by our future Master and Mistress, slightly overweight and middle aged.

We had past messages back and forth seeing if our interests were the same and if we were willing to submit to them. On the day to meet we were instructed to where loose clothing and once in the door of their house we would be shown into the spare room were we would disrobe….Lee Naked and Nessarosa in her corset and stockings. All holes accessible…..

The rule was once we stepped out the door we would refer to them as Master and Mistress.

(I was so wet even before I took off my clothing, Lee was half hard with expectation and lust.)

Once Lee and I finished dressing/undressing, we gave each other a kiss and a look of are you okay…..then we opened the door.

I came through the door first greeted by my mistress, she was naked and holding a riding crop….beside her was Master also naked and holding two blindfolds……

We walked up to them and they told us to put the blindfolds on and that we would be inspected to see how well in shape their new slaves are.

I stood there and could sense Lee next to me along with movement in front of me….

Mistress told me to spread my legs…..I did

Then I felt her sliding a finger into me from the front….”Oh you are wet slave…..Does this turn you on….losing control? Losing your power over someone and giving it freely?”

Yes…oh god yes I answered

Mistress: “Open your mouth..” she removed her finger and I felt a different finger enter my mouth….

Master: “Like the taste? Its your mistress creampied pussy flavouring. I fucked her before you got here and thought you would want a wee taste before you both clean her”

As I sucked the flavour and enjoying the feeling of no choice, I felt her finger sliding up my ass…

“Oh you are nice and clean” Mistress said.

You will wish I was this clean…..

Then I felt a egg vibrator being shoved in my pussy and turned on.

I then heard how they questioned Lee on his ass as she finger fucked him…..(later I learned that she was squeezing his balls and Master was stroking him)

The told Lee to kneel and the returned to me telling me to kneel and remove the blindfold….

The I was looking at my Mistress bum, She took both hand and spread her cheeks to reviel her asshole. Hairy, cummy, sweaty and a bit dirty…..

Her words….”Prove your submission to me….clean me and keep licking my asshole till I know how much you love it”

I leaned forward and smelled, closed my eyes and slowly sank into bliss….Licking side to side, probing and trying to lick everywhere and taste it all….

I loved hearing my new mistress moan and purr……I heard her ask how good was Lee doing Masters ass…..

To be continued….

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *sprey6Man  over a year ago

Here!

Great start. More please x

By *ryanythingonce2Man  over a year ago

barnsley

Great story can't wait to read more

By *easing_twoCouple  over a year ago

Bristol, Thornbury

Keep it uo x

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

great story got me hard....please continue

Carry on please

By *ohn and ChristineCouple  over a year ago

.this town

Mmmmm. Great story. Jealous

By *AM2214Man  over a year ago

Manchester Area

Great start. Can't wait to read more

Mmm more

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I kept licking and hoping my Mistress could feel the longing to please her….

She pulled away from my probing tongue and said to follow her…ON My Hands and knees.

Lee was to follow….to and watch his wife be made into a couples slut.

We arrived in the dining room…Master to the head seat and Lee was told to lay over the table, his feet were tied to the legs and then arms pulled over the an around the legs. Mistress attached the ends to his balls. It was so made that if he tried to get up or pulled his arms….it would pull on his balls. If he would relax his arms….it took the pressure off his balls. (I loved seeing him like this ….he got really submissive..) she then went behind him and showed us a but plug…. She whispered in Lees ear something and then he began to suck on the but plug….getting it nice and wet…

(Lee told me later that it had been up mistresses ass and only removed when we got there…..and he should clean it and lube it before it goes up his ass….he will clean it latter)

once that was in place mistress took some panties and put them on the table, then a bowl.

She said “I have had these on for the last 2 days, I have been fucked by 4 different guys including your Master….they will be Lees gag for a while. You want them don’t you Lee???)

He nodded yes….she smacked his ass real hard and he jumped….pulling the cord around his balls….he shrieked… “I did not here you panty cleaner” Lee said yes….

She then got the bowl and put it under her pussy….”Men don’t admit it…they love and long for a woman’s pee….its in their nature….they need it…” she peed into the bowl a bit….then took the crotch part of the panties and soaked up the urine. She then folded them into a gag with the crotch part out and stuffed them into Lees mouth…”There is some wonderful tastes for you there….later you will get some fresh cum to taste….because your slut wife said you like swallowing cum, soooo we have been saving some up in frozen condoms for you too…..Masters and also some of my sex slaves.”

Master seemed to be enjoying the show, so he told Lee to turn his head and face him….

He then called me up from the floor to his side….put his arm around me and looked at Lee.

“Nice huh Lee?”

I then felt his finger slide into my pussy from behind….then two….God I wanted fucked so bad…

He was pumping his fingers into my pussy as he looked up at me….then asked me if I like it?

“Yes! Yesssssss please master I need that….”

“Are you hungry slut?”

“Yes….god let me suck your dick please”

He pulled out suddenly and I felt the firm smack of his hand……”you don’t ask….you do as told.”

He slid his chair back and there was his erect dick….he wiped my pussy juice all over the head…

“Get sucking slut!!!!”

I was down on my knees sucking his dick, then I felt him take my black hair in his fists and he took control of my head…..I was not sucking his dick….he was bobbing my head on his dick….making me deep throat and gag….I loved it.

Continued later…..

Well worth the wait

Loving it so far

By *imandlinCouple  over a year ago

merseyside

Mmm. Very correct;just what we like.