FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > to the aid of a cuck.

to the aid of a cuck.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

It's amazing what conversations you can get into.

A guy contacted me on here saying he would love to be a cuckold but he wasn't sure his wife would do it. He said they had discussed it, but she was shy. The usual really. But it came down to the fact he wanted his best mate to cuckold him. He was desperate for him to fuck his wife whilst he watched. How could he get her to do it.

I suggested I think on it and he came right out and said would I meet for a drink. so, it was arranged.

He turned up with wife in tow, which surprised me, saying she had read my profile and was just interested to see what I looked like. We chatted, flirted and had a drink. It transpired that she was keen to try, but unsure how. She really wanted to try blindfolds, bondage and a threesome. She would love me to tell her hubby what to do and for her to just hear the commands not see him do it.

So we arranged a meet and I bound her to the bed, blindfolded her, and spent an hour just teasing, telling him what to do, enjoying her sucking and gagging on my cock. Licking, fingering nipping her nipples and then spit roasting her.

She came incessantly, I have never known anyone climax so frequently.

We arranged another meet and she suggested we up the ante with a bit of fisting and perhaps anal. But this guy still hadn't had his fantasy come true.

So I suggested he invite his friend, I would go round his whilst he was out, Set the scene and she would hear him come home and then join in. But it wasn't just him. His best mate came as well. and whilst he sat in the corner wanking his mate pretended to be him.

We teased her, fucked her mouth, fisted her and fucked her turned her over and impaled her on my cock and his mate prepared to take her anal cherry. The husband whispered in her ear can I take your arse and she screamed yes. Up popped his best mate and she squealed like a stuck pig.

Then when his mate had cum inside her her wanked all over her back and arse.

Both slipped down stairs and he let his mate out coming back with champagne.

She still doesn't know her hubbies best mate has fucked her every time since.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *teve261970Man  over a year ago

Gateshead

Great. I love when a cuck is watching his partner gag on my cock!

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I thought I would update because the meetings have taken an unexpected turn.

As you know I am meeting a couple where he is cuck, and he wanted his best mate to join us. his wife has been unaware of the fact his best mate has been there.

Well I took her out for lunch the other day and we were discussing how things have gone and though she is happy with blindfolds she can't see her hubby's face, and she would love to see his reactions. She then added she would love another couple to join us and for hubby to have to sit and watch. I delved a little deeper but she went shy.

Later, whilst we were in her bed, she said that she had mentioned me to her mate and they had chatted about how she enjoyed it. Her friend said she would love to join us and then mentioned her hubby fancied the arse off of her. She was really turned on and was getting really wet and flushed telling me. She asked what I thought.

Well, I am up for nearly anything and I told her if she was really not shy to try why not try. So last night the five of us met for a drink, and there was his best mate and his wife, apparently her best mate.

I won't go into the detail yet. But it was one hell of a party.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Please go into detail

» Add a new message to this topic