FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Whips, Chains & kinky games

Whips, Chains & kinky games

By *abtasticMrWolf OP   Man  over a year ago

Llantrisant

Something I Wrote a while ago, excuse the spelling mistakes - Tiy

In the last minutes of the dying day there's a knock at my door. Wondering who it could be I open the door to reveal a tall sexy lady with auburn hair falling loose to encase her face and those beautiful eyes meet mine. A set of eyes that have looked into and dreamed of me many a time. She stands there holding 2 bags taking quick breaths. One of the bags has a handle of a horse whip poking out the top. She doesn't speak put steps through the door. Mischievous smile on her face and heads straight for the bathroom. Stunned by her grace and beauty. I remember to close the door after her.

As I follow to the kitchen she turns, pins me too the work tops with the riding crop and says "ice bucket, 2 glasses and the champagne u have kept in there cupboard for to long!" As 2 reinforce the instructions she runs the crop down the side of my face, with 2 quick moves she slash me across shoulder and opposite thigh. With a quick smile she turns and disappears into the bathroom.

Stunned once again I go and pull out the items as commanded. While breaking the ice the sound of a low buzz escapes from the room she just entered! I step up 2 the door and listen to her panting with the vibrations running through her sensual area.

Moments later the sounds stop and I retreat to the kitchen to complete my assigned tasks. As I pop the champagne and pour the glasses. The door opens as I turn my vision is filled with a sight for devilish emotions. She is clad in a black pvc chaps and cross bra straps, barely covering her curves and leaving her womanhood completely exposed and revealing a new trimmed pattern. her hairs is pulled tight in to a high pony tail, heels on! She stands confident and ready, daring me to look else where. Riding crop in hand. She slowly steps towards me. Ever graceful and sensual, each step scream this is what u want and desire!!! My body replies hell yes!!

As she advance the meager 3 or 4 steps she let's the crop trail over the weights bench next to her. Slowly drawing it along the length. "Hmmm here, is where I want it!" She brings the crop up and again pins me to the kitchen units. She leans in and grabs a full glass. The smell of the perfume fills by nostrils, intoxicating me once more. Memories of that smell start to cascade through my mind.

As she pulls away she bites my neck "Do u like?" She whispers as she nibbles me ear. All I can manage is a "hmmm yes" knowing it is a complete understatement. She leans back and empties her glass in one go. She takes the 2nd glass and slowly drinks part then allows some to fall down her chest. "Are u going to clean that up!" She breaths out. I lean in and start to lick and suck up the split fluid enjoying the touch of her soft skin. My arms surround her and pull her in tight! I stare in to those hypnotising eyes. I bite in to her neck as she breaths an "hmmm. ". My hands slap her across the buttocks and she gives a little giggle "is that all u got?" She questions. "NO" I growl back.

Grabbing her firmly I push her back toward the weights bench. "Spanking is what bad girls get!" I mutter. I feel a shiver run through her body. She fumbles for the buttons on my shirt. Failing she just starts pulling it open ripping buttons as she trys to get to the skin beneath. She runs her hand down to my jeans and feels the erect tool ready for use. " No, u don't deserve that yet!" I command. And turn her round to bend over the end of the bench. Grabbing 2 bits of rope from the bag, I bind her arms to the rowing arms on the bench leaving her bare arse exposed to me. Running fingers down her back. And the crop starts to slide up and down her long covered legs. "Whack, whack whack". The crop strikes her bare cheeks leaving thin red lines to mark their passing. Slowly running the crop down her spine and then more quick strikes. , grabbing her ponytail and pulling her head up to force her to bend her back I slip a couple of cloth pegs on to her nibbles, her eyes show that she confused about having them there not sure if its pleasure or pain, enjoyable or hurtful. I take my time to tease and spank her Listening to her moan and ask for more.

"I want your cock!" She moans at last still bound to the bench. Reaching it to the back I withdraw the 2 small vibrating eggs. Licking her soaking pussy and spreading her cheeks wide I insert both tools into either pleasure holes. Then I maneuver to place my self in front of her face my back against the upright. She reached forward to rub her face against me groin feeling my stiff member thought the fabric of my jeans. "I want to taste it." She purrs. Not till u ask nicely I mutter and give her a switch on the top of the arse. " Please can I taste that erect penis you have hidden in those trousers" she leans in and reaches for the zip with her teeth. Once freed she proceeds to take long slow sucks and switches to licking the length of the shaft. running nails down her back, I grab her head and push my manhood deeper into her mouth forcing her to gap. Pulling out I then send it back in to the hilt. "Let me taste you." She moans. Speeding up her rythem she sucks hard and fast. Listen to my breathing increase. Feeling the pulse of my cock and the spasm of fluid erupts from its end to wash down her throat! She slows to enjoy every moment and taste every drops as she pulls every ounce out of the spent cock. "Now for your reward." I moan as I move out of her reach.

Standing behind her I remover the eggs that have been teasing her. Scraping fingers down her back, teasing her nibbles along the way. And a few final slaps across the arse. Once move delving into her bag of toys. I pull out a small tube of lube which I start to apply around her dark never region. Pushing fingers in to loosen up for what is to come. Using my spare hand to tease her small sensitive mound she moans in response to each touch. "More, please"

Once again a toys is withdrawn from bag. The unused double strap-on. As she it pinned in place she knows that this is the moment she waited for she has no choice but to except this wanted pleasure. Slowly I rub and tease her pussy pushing both extensions in to make them wet. Slowly setting a teasing pace she moans start to increase " go on now both of them" she demands. I pull back and carefully line up both tools and gently push as she push herself onto them. "HMMMMMM. That's nice." Purring as she slowly moves to feel each motion. Setting a stead pace I push deeper into her holes. Feeling her body twitch under the sensation of her double penetration. Moment later she begins to squirm "I'm cumming. Finally I'm cumming."

As the last tendrils of the orgasm vacate her body I release her arms and sit on the bench in front of her. She sits up and looks me in the eye. "Now I want really cock. Your real cock." And she pulls me to go underneath her. Straddling over me she starts to tease her clit with her fingers as I slowly caress her breast. Going to soft and slow momentum she leans in and kisses me deeply on the lips. She sits up and looks into my eye "now u need to fill me!" And she slowly start to increase the pass. With an explosion of sensations we both cum together and collapse in to a sweaty tangle of limps.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic