FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > walking my dog

walking my dog

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I found a place to walk my dog,

Walking my dog i heard a noise a bit scared at first as it was getting dusk quite wooded area so couldn't see much

at first as i got closer could make out two outlines i moved closer staying behind

a bush the noise was getting more intense

then i realised what was happening before my eyes a young guy was fucking a older woman she seemed to be really enjoying herself i was a bit shocked at first to come across this in my local woods then i found myself becoming quite envious of this older woman as she was about my age i thought how good it would

feel to have a young throbbing cock inside my now wet pussy she then pushed his head down her body he caressed and kissed her large breast and nipples on the way down to her now very wet pussy

where he started to explore her with his fingers which made her groan even more

by this time i was very wet and horny myself so started to play with myself

which was a great turn on as i continued to watch he started to lick her pussy she was really wet as i could see the cum glisten around her lips every time he tried to pull away she kept pushing his head to her pussy for more of his obviously good tongue she was now groaning for more and panting telling him to slide his hard cock inside her and to make her have it deep and hard i was by now very wet and horny

wishing it was me he was now sliding his young fit cock up deep inside her she groaned louder with every thrust i could see her digging her nails into his back

she groaned louder and louder telling him to make her come i then felt a hand on my bottom as i turned i saw a young man caressing my bottom as i looked up to see his face he put his finger on his lips and whispered as no questions he slide his hand around to my wet pussy and started to explore my wet tight pussy i could feel a large bulge in my back and could not resist the urge to find out what it was what a find large hard cock i slide my hand into his trousers and started to play with him

he must have been very horny as i could feel the pe-cum on my hand and found myself wondering what this young cock would taste like so slide down to take his stiff cock in my mouth i could feel him pulsating he was so turned on i started to gran at the thought of him exploding in my mouth this must have made the other couple aware we where there to my surprise they called us over to them i found myself being pulled towards them i found myself fondling the other womans breasts and large nipples i decided to taste her we started to kiss and caress each other the two young guys stepped back and started to masturbate while watching us play and caress each other i'd never played with a woman before and was shocked to say how much i was enjoying it the young guys began to join in caressing and kissing us we took it in turns to play and explore each others bodies we swapped partners now and was now with the guy who was with the other woman needless to say i got to feel what it was like to have his obviously experienced tongue explore my

dripping wet pussy he kept sliding his fingers deep inside me as he explored

my pussy with his tongue i now wanted to taste him to so i pulled him up my body

teasing him with my breasts as i did i then pushed him against a tree and started to suck his cock i really took my time sucking him slow and deep i wanted to pleasure him like he had me i never wanted it to end it felt so good having this young cock in my mouth i liked his head and rolled my tongue around the end he was groaning with the pleasure he asked if he could fuck me so i spread my legs and slide his throbbing cock into me this felt so good i just wanted to go on forever i grabbed his tight bum and urged him to fuck me deep and hard the other couple must have slipped away as i gave a glance to see what they where up to i really pulled him and pushed him against the tree so i could feel the whole length of his cock

deep inside me we were both panting in between the kissing he was gripping my hair and gently pulling my head back to kiss and suck my hard erect nipples i told him to fill me with his come as i really wanted to climax i could feel my juices around his cock the sound of the wet juices was turning him on as he really was thrusting this ready to explode cock deeper and deeper inside me i really was one horney bitch gagging

and pulling at him to make me come and to make him explode inside me i pulled and tugged at his now nail marked bum

i really took him deep up to his now throbbing balls till i groaned and groaned and came all over his cock i came so much it ran down his cock and was dripping off his balls i really wanted to taste his cum in my mouth now so i pushed him against the tree slide down him and sucked his pulsating cock in my mouth i could feel every pulse running through his veins he was ready to explode i really wanted him to cum in my mouth so i could taste his young cum

he started to thrust against my mouth and groan with pleasure so i sucked long teasing strokes with my tongue as i enjoyed every moment off this young cock in my mouth he was thrusting hard as he came in my mouth i didn't let go till

i cucked every last drop of cum from this young red blooded male needless to say i enjoyed every minute of walking my dog.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ellishornyMan  over a year ago

surrey

Your dog must of had a great time lol

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

you have just got me very hard lady x

What an awesome story I'll have to start walking the dog more if that's what's going on out there mmmmm

Wow read this and i had a play my pussy is all wet mmmmm

Oh my god cock in hand as I'm reading this

By *argaret JamesTV/TS  over a year ago

Bromsgrove

wow that was great

» Add a new message to this topic