FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Boi's first visit

Boi's first visit

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Boi A had been chatting to me for a few months every since I'd answered his advert. He fit the profile of what I look for quite well, looking for a dominant older woman/couple in the advert but had TV listed as one of his interests and he hadn't blocked single men. His initial reply was that he had never thought of serving a man and that he was straight, but as we corresponded he obviously came round to my way of thinking

He was obviously very nervous as he kept sending me txts throughout his journey. I live quite a way from London so he'd had to make a couple of changes, so had plenty of time to think about what was coming! Once he was on the final leg of the journey I'd instructed him to go to the toilet to fit the cock strap I'd posted to him. It had a couple of leather straps, one goes around the base of his cock and balls, and one around the base of his shaft, with a strap between to keep his balls parted. I know they're not the most comfortable but I thought it'd get his head in the right place.

I'd viewed him on cam as part of his 'development' as well as receiving photos as a result of some tasks I'd set him, so I knew what he'd look like when he arrived at the station. Following my instructions he'd got on at the very end of the train so that by the time he'd walked up the platform and over the bridge to the station carpark the other travellers on the train had cleared off.

I saw him come out into the carpark and nervously look around, see me and start to walk over. I waited for him and as agreed he simply asked "Sir?" at which point I said "yes" and told him to give me his bag, which I put into the front seat. I then opened the rear door and told him to remove his shoes and socks which he did. I then ordered him to face into the back with his head tilted upwards. Once he did I moved behind him and placed a plain black leather collar around his neck, pulling it tight and buckling it up. He then obeyed my command to climb into the back. I closed the door, put his shoes and socks onto the front seat and set off on the drive to my house.

Once we were off the main road (which it has to be said isn't exactly all that 'main') I pulled into a little stop and walked round to the back again. I asked him how he was doing and he nodded. I told him to get out, which he did. I'd parked so that the opened rear door obscured the view of him from the road, just an extra precaution in the very unlikely case that someone drove past, and told him to remove his trousers. He looked very nervous and kept looking around. I snapped at him to hurry up and he unbuckled his belt with shaking hands, undid the buttons on his jeans and pushed them down around his ankles, as he did so his boxers were tenting, highlighting his obvious arousal.

Commenting that he was rather aroused for a 'straight' male who was about to serve a master I ordered him to get back into the back and continued the drive to my house. It was only a short distance but I wanted to keep him in the fantasy rather then starting to lapse back into the 'real world'.

I swung into my drive and pulled up. Getting out of the car I left his trousers, shoes, socks and bag in the front and walked round to the rear, opened the door and told him to get out. He did so and stood as I'd instructed him, upright with his hands by his side. He was obviously nervous as I could see his fingers curled around the edge of his t-shirt. Importantly his boxers were bulging as fully as before.

I had a little point and click camera ready, so took my first photo of him like that. I then told him to turn around so I could take a rear view. Next I told him to drop his boxers, once again there was a hesitation before he hooked his thumbs into their waistband and dropped them to his ankles. Once again I took a photo of him before ordering him to turn around. He did so, but kept a grip of his t-shirt, pulling it down to hide his erection. I asked him what he thought he was doing and he apologised and let go of it. However the t-shirt was still in the way so I told him to place his hands behind his head, which of course ensured it was raised up and his cock sprang out from behind it. It made for a very nice photo, particularly with his face bright red with shame.

Next I told him to climb into the back, and to reach over to the back seat where some more items where waiting. I had him pause while he was doing it, bent over the rear seats with his arse on display so that I could take a photo of him. And then for good measure I had him reach back and spread his buttocks for a second shot, exposing his little tight rosebud.

From the back seat he retrieved a leash, ankle and wrist cuffs. I took the leash from him and had him fit the cuffs to himself. Once I was satisfied that they were on tightly enough I told him to remove his t-shirt, which he did, his cock throbbing as he was left fully naked before me. The cock straps adding to what was a rather impressive erection. He obviously found that far too embarrassing because he instinctively cupped his hands over it, trying to hide it. I was having none of that so I took the cuffs and clipped them to the D ring on the front of his collar. Then with him sufficiently restrained was able to take some photos of his humiliation, sporting his erection.

Happy with that little photo session I attached the leash to the D ring and led him into the house. Amazing how tricky it is to walk when your wrists are cuffed to a collar around your throat!

I took him straight into the living room and positioned him in the centre of the room, where once again I took a couple of photos. I had him pose with his hands on his head and then left him there while I left the room to get a couple of bits and pieces. I returned and used one of them, a riding crop, to slowly trace over his body. Enjoying the way he flinched as I got near sensitive areas. I then ordered him to get down onto all fours..

He'd already told me how nervous he was of seeing a man's erect cock in the flesh, so I thought it'd be a good place to start. I unbuckled my belt, slowly undid my trousers and let them fall to my feet in front of him. His breathing immediately sped up as the nerves took over his body. I reached down and took the leash and walked over to sit on the middle of the sofa. Pulling the leash I drew him over towards me, feeling a slight resistance from him.

I sat on the edge of the sofa with my legs spread, cock bulging in my tight jockey shorts. Pulling on the leash I eventually got him so that his face was right by my straining shorts. "Tongue out boi" I commanded and he did as I said. "Now feel my hardness with it", a command which he screwed up his face and obeyed. I had him start where the outline of my balls were and slowly trace around the outline of my cock through the straining cotton. I had to hold the leash pretty tight to get him to that point, which I was glad about...not interested in them if they're too eager!

I released the pressure and let him move back slightly, so that I could stand up. I then told him to reach up and remove my shorts. He couldn't even look up, keeping his eyes to the side as he took hold of my shorts and started sliding them down and of course they caught on my hardness. I had him raise them again, and pull the front forward so that he could pull them down properly, my cock springing out to attention as he did so.

So he ended up kneeling before me, my shorts on the floor, keeping his head down and his eyes fixed on the floor as I stood before him, my cock rearing up above him. "Look up boi" I commanded, and as he did so I could see the look of fear in his eyes. "Don't look so scared boi, you're going to be enjoying it in your mouth boi, and looking at the state of your cock you're enjoying that thought".

I sat back down again and pulled him forward with the leash. This time the resistance was much greater. Once he was back in the same position I told him to put out his tongue, and that he was to do exactly the same as he'd done before. He put out his tongue and nervously moved it forward, managing to just touch my hardness before he pulled back. "Boi, I won't tell you again" I snarled at him as I used the leash to pull him forward again. This time he managed to actually press his tongue against my cock, screwing up his face in disgust.

I released the pressure on the leash and he pulled back, allowing me the room to stand up before him. I took a grip on his hair and tilted his head back, looking down into those fear filled eyes focussed on my cock. Holding his head I pulled him forward, pressing his face against my cock, making him lick it. He tried to pull back but my hand kept him firmly in place and his tongue kept moving.

Satisfied with that I let go of his hair and he pulled back. "Now then boi, one of the many things you've been waiting for" I told him, as I reached down and pushed my cock down so that it pointed straight at his mouth. "Open your mouth boi and put your tongue out" I order him, which he did. I then pulled the leash so that he had to move forward, the head of my cock touching his tongue. I could see how much it repelled him as I moved him forward further, and then as it touched his lips he pulled right back.

I'd expected him to react like that, but obviously took great exception to it. Telling him that he was there for my pleasure I took the leash and pulled him up onto the sofa so that he was kneeling on it, but bent over the end arm. "Now boi you're going to have to be punished" as I got to work turning his buttocks a nice bright red colour with my hand. Pretty soon he was squirming around and shortly after that he was begging me to stop. "This time boi I expect you to be more obedient".

Using the leash I pulled him off the sofa and positioned him in the middle of the room. Once again I stood before him and held my cock level with his mouth with one hand, whilst keeping hold of the leash with the other.

"Tongue out boi, mouth open" I commanded, and as he did I moved forward so that my cock was almost on his tongue. Then with a pull on the leash I made his tongue make contact with my cock, and with continued pressure on the leash kept him moving forward so that it pushed into his mouth. He tried to pull back as I did but I kept a firm hold so he was unable to. "Boi don't make me punish you again" I warned him as he slowly took more of it into his mouth. I released the pressure slightly so that he could pull back, then after he'd gulped some air I pulled on the leash forcing my cock back into his mouth.

We kept this movement going, him sobbing and gasping as I let him move back, and then sucking as I moved him closer again. Slowly getting deeper into his mouth until eventually I pushed deeply enough to really trigger his gag reflex. WIth a big heave he pulled back, choking and spluttering, at which point I let him catch his breath.

Once he'd regained his breath I ordered him to crawl over to where I was standing by the sofa. "Please Sir don't make me" he begged, but I told him I wasn't happy with him and he needed further punishment. So I had him climb onto the sofa, and stay on all fours.

I slowly ran my hands over his red buttocks which elicited a nice little moan from him, which turned into a gasp as I turned the caress into a sharp spank. I have to admit my hand was starting to hurt a bit so I decide to up the stakes somewhat. Reaching behind the sofa I picked up a little leather strap/paddle I've got and slowly ran that over his body, causing him to flinch and gasp as I did so.

"Now boi you're going to learn to obey" I warned him as I bought it down across his buttocks. He yelped out at that, and also moved forward. I ordered him to move again which he did do, but when I bought the strap down again he bolted forward once more. So this time I reached down beneath him and took a firm hold of his cock. He moaned at that and I felt it throb in my grasp, but it meant that with the next stroke he wasn't able to move forward quite so much.

I decided on a traditional six of the best for him, and of course I had him say thank you after each stroke. When I'd finished he was almost in tears, and he had a lovely glowing arse, and of course I had to take some photos of it for prosperity!

For the final photo I had him rest his head on the sofa, and reach behind him to part his buttocks and expose that little virgin hole of his to the lens. I kept him in that position as I went over to a table and returned bearing gifts.

I didn't give him any warning so he gave a nice loud gasp as I pumped a big blob of cold lube out of it's container and let it fall onto his exposed arse. He instinctively let go of his buttocks and then quickly reach back and pulled them apart again, obviously learning.

During his 'training' I'd sent him a smallish butt plug and he'd told me how humiliating he'd found having to use it on himself. So I knew that was I was going to do would have the desired effect on him. Reaching down I used my fingers to spread the lube around his hole, enjoying his moans as I did so, my finger tips teasing his hole. Then slowly I ran my hand down so that my thumb was pressing again that tight ring. As I started to push down with it he started trying to move away to resist the violation, so I reached around again and took a firm hold of his cock to keep him in place. With him secured like that I slowly moved my thumb in and out of his hole, feeling his body tense as I did so, his cock throbbing like mad and his breath becoming more and more ragged.

Eventually I was happy that his hole was ready and I picked up a larger plug that I had ready. To hold it properly I needed to release his cock and as I positioned it against his arse he gave a gasp and pulled away. I pulled him back in place and started to insert it, but yet again he pulled away.

So I headed over to my little supplies and picked up some leather thongs with clips on either end. The cock strap had a small D ring on it for attaching weights, but I used it to clip one end of a thong to. I clipped the ankle cuffs together and clipped the other end of the thong to those, ensuring that his ability to pull away was severely curtailed.

Once again I placed the plug against his hole and this time there was no pulling away as I slowly worked it deeper and deeper into his arse, although there was lots of moaning, and then as it passed it's widest point and slid effortlessly in the rest of the way a loud gasp.

With him nicely plugged and restrained I took the opportunity to take some more photos of him. Before moving in front of him. This time it was far less hesitant as I held my cock before him, but to add a final touch of humiliation as I entered his mouth again I had him look up at the camera as I made a photographic record of the event.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Hell that's horny!!! More please

By *ornyman1974Man  over a year ago

cardiff

C'mon need more of this story please sir x

love the story, whens the next part coming?

I guess I should have finished it, but that was pretty much the high point of it as we had to finish quite promptly as I needed to get him back to a train on time. Someone mailed me and I said I'd give him an example of the kind of thing I've done.

that's fair enough, you couldn't use your imagination to finish it then?Also I would of thought you will get several offers after that.

Ah, but it was a story of what happened rather then fantasy.

Hmmmm, if I have the time I'll retell his second visit or someone else's visit.

yeah I get that but its a good story which ever way you look at it

I'll make sure I finish the next one at the 'end'!

[Removed by poster at 10/09/13 16:18:20]

ok cant wait for the next story then. Better keep my eye out.

I'll post his second visit shortly, though I suspect people will enjoy his third more.

» Add a new message to this topic